Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Biden isn’t going anywhere – Another betting angle – politicalbetting.com

SystemSystem Posts: 11,002
edited August 2021 in General
imageBiden isn’t going anywhere – Another betting angle – politicalbetting.com

Four months ago I argued that Biden is highly likely to be renominated in 2024, and tipped backing that at 5/2. I’ve since added a second bet along these lines, on him simply remaining in office the full first term. You can get 3/5 on the prospect, which is great value even given the timescale.

Read the full story here

Comments

• MikeSmithsonMikeSmithson Posts: 7,382
    test
  • FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,274
    edited August 2021
    New South Wales, which includes Sydney, reports 319 new coronavirus cases, the biggest one-day increase on record

Australia now have a problem.
  • Thailand reports 21,838 new coronavirus cases, the biggest one-day increase so far, and a record 212 new deaths
  • RobDRobD Posts: 58,941

New South Wales, which includes Sydney, reports 319 new coronavirus cases, the biggest one-day increase on record

What's the saying, once you know you know you have a problem, it's already too late?
  • Golf: play has resumed on the final hole.
  • Gold in the golf for Nelly Korda, USA. I just missed out on the evens that was fleetingly available as play resumed and she flicked out from 1.3 and back again. Playoff for silver and bronze.
  • POWWWWWW.....in the boxing....
  • DecrepiterJohnLDecrepiterJohnL Posts: 23,926
    edited August 2021
    Galal Yafai 1.04 after a first-round knockdown.

ETA hardly any money left in the market now on either side.

ETA two rounds up.
    edited August 2021
    Gold for Galal Yafai. The 19th gold for Team GB.
  • Galal Yafai 1.04 after a first-round knockdown.

ETA hardly any money left in the market now on either side.

ETA two rounds up.

How that first round wasn't 10-8 I have no idea.
  • SandpitSandpit Posts: 49,614
    Gold in the boxing, well done Galal Yafai!

Too late now, they’re not going to get the cat back in the bag.

They need to get everyone vaccinated ASAP, but for some reason the Aussies have a serious anti-vax problem.
  • Biden, yes, probably going nowhere but it's a long time to wait for a 3/5 payoff.
    Not betting on Biden, the guy is losing his marbles in public and it’s sad to watch.
  • tlg86tlg86 Posts: 25,164
    edited August 2021
    Just watching the last few miles of the women’s marathon. There were four at the front and when one of them fell behind she just stopped with the chance of a medal gone. Steve Cram instinctively said what any normal person would say (that she should try to finish, she isn’t injured etc.). I wonder if there will be a backlash against him?
    edited August 2021
    tlg86 said:

Just watching the last few miles of the women’s marathon. There were four at the front and when one of them fell behind she just stopped with the chance of a medal gone. Steve Cram instinctively said what any normal person would say (that she should try to finish, she isn’t injured etc.). I wonder if there will be a backlash against him?

Tw@tter has been going nuts over the BBC commentary. Cram doesn't like Ratcliffe, why are they cheering for the white girl over the Africans, yadda yadda yadda

tlg86 said:

Tw@tter has been going nuts over the BBC commentary. Cram doesn't like Ratcliffe, why are they cheering for the white girl over the Africans, yadda yadda yadda
    I did notice that they seemed to be hoping the American would do well. She seemed happier with bronze than the Kenyans were with gold and silver.

Twitter struggles within concept of rooting for the underdog.
  • tlg86 said:

tlg86 said:

I did notice that they seemed to be hoping the American would do well. She seemed happier with bronze than the Kenyans were with gold and silver.

It was well racist (according to twitter).....
    tlg86 said:

tlg86 said:

Twitter is always going nuts!

The Kenyans and Ethiopians have utterly dominated distance running for how many decades?
  • Morris_DancerMorris_Dancer Posts: 60,933
    Good morning, everyone,

Mr. 86, Twitter struggles with a lot of things.
    Looking at the front pages, are we thinking that Laura Kenny might be the SPoTY favourite from the Olympics? Or maybe Tom Daley if he wins the gold this morning?
  • The vote swing in the Scottish byelection in Livingston was interesting.

Not the vote swing from 2017 but from 2012:

SCON +18.2%
    SLAB -21.8%

That's not tactical voting as its a traditional SLAB area and even in 2017 SLAB were ahead of SCON.

Now we know that SLAB have problems but I'll suggest that Scots found the Cameron-Osborne gang detestable in a way they no longer do.
    edited August 2021
    Sandpit said:

Looking at the front pages, are we thinking that Laura Kenny might be the SPoTY favourite from the Olympics? Or maybe Tom Daley if he wins the gold this morning?

If Tom Daley wins this morning, it will be him nailed on.

Two golds, his tragic back story, and 100% he will be the chosen one for the BBC to ramp (like they did with Lewis Hamilton last year, article after article after article about just how amazing Lewis is as a driver, as a campaigner, as a human).
    edited August 2021
    Sandpit said:

I thought Laura Kenny would be pushed by the BBC last time and she wasn’t. I think she’ll be in the reckoning but I’m not that confident she wins.

Personally I think Whitlock has the strongest claim, but the punters don’t think he has much of a chance.
  • squareroot2squareroot2 Posts: 6,287
    tlg86 said:

tlg86 said:

Bbc website is crap. No video of boxing gold. Unless there are rights issues, itsca v poor show...

Good morning, everyone,

Mr. 86, Twitter struggles with a lot of things.

Twitter is the gutter of social media. It occasionally produces a gem..eg Andersons over took 21 hrs to complete etc etc etc.. but in the main, life is too short to waste time on it.
    I’m not going to bet on him now, but I wonder if Galal Yafai might actually be an outside chance for SPoTY if he gets nominated? He’s going to have a lot of support.
    edited August 2021
    Sandpit said:

Too early to say. Galal Yafai is not even quoted on Betfair but could easily be nominated. Tom Daley has a great chance but has already won gold last week and while the individual gold this morning would be a great sporting achievement, would it really affect the SPotY voting?

ETA outside the Olympics, there is not much happening but remember the Paralympics is yet to come.
  • OldKingColeOldKingCole Posts: 31,715
    Good morning everyone.

The more I see of the comments on Twitter, the more I am convinced I'm going nowhere near it!

(No, I'm not in a particularly positive mood this morning.)
  • Re Boris and the miners.

I wonder if his comments will make it more likely than the Cumbrian mine is dug and/or more spending for northern towns.
  • Sandpit said:

I’m not going to bet on him now, but I wonder if Galal Yafai might actually be an outside chance for SPoTY if he gets nominated? He’s going to have a lot of support.

He's got the Birmingham car-worker vote sewn up!
    edited August 2021

Good morning everyone.

The more I see of the comments on Twitter, the more I am convinced I'm going nowhere near it!

(No, I'm not in a particularly positive mood this morning.)

If you are very selective about the people you follow and you use it as a source of information it can be quite a good resource e.g. BNO News for COVID updates have been stellar.

What you don't go and do is follow lots of randoms, go looking for what is trending with the thought that it will be fair, impartial and balanced, and never ever ever think about trying to get into a debate about anything.

Sandpit said:

Too early to say. Galal Yafai is not even quoted on Betfair but could easily be nominated. Tom Daley has a great chance but has already won gold last week and while the individual gold this morning would be a great sporting achievement, would it really affect the SPotY voting?

ETA outside the Olympics, there is not much happening but remember the Paralympics is yet to come.
    It’s a difficult one, isn’t it?

I’m still following the strategy of laying whoever just won, but as we move towards the business end of the year we need to think about how the competition might work. There’s still a lot of unknowns, with regard to the number of nominations and the voting process. Plus, as Francis mentioned, how the BBC choose to represent the nominees.

Lewis Hamilton was probably always going to win last year, as he had a world record achievement and was in one of few sports that managed to continue during the pandemic - but the wider social stuff the BBC love to champion made it a dead cert in the end.
  • pigeonpigeon Posts: 4,087
    Sandpit said:

Getting a bit ahead of yourself. Apart from anything else, what if Lauren Price also wins tomorrow?

Delta spreads too easily, so they probably won't be able to get rid of it. That means perma-lockdown until their disastrous vaccination drive is finally put right, most likely well into 2022. Grim.

Re Boris and the miners.

I wonder if his comments will make it more likely than the Cumbrian mine is dug and/or more spending for northern towns.

Commentator in the Guardian reckons "he made the remark because, in fact, he couldn't answer the question posed". She wrote (yesterday) that "I’d wager his crude little outburst was a deliberate distraction from the fact that an honest answer would have involved admitting that no, there is no firm deadline for the transition away from fossil fuels."

(Note; I've amalgamated several phrases to summarise the article.)
  • Re Boris and the miners.

A lot of red wall towns are (or were) convinced Boris will bring new investment to their towns, and he might need to deliver on that. Question is whether Covid allows the government a breathing space.

I'd suspect the mining gaffe to discomfort Conservative backbenchers as it reinforces the idea that Boris is unreliable, too gaffe-prone. It will be interesting to see if it offends voters. Those who can remember the 1980s will be in the older age-groups that tend to move across to the blue team, but they are also the people who remember the Conservatives, as Theresa May pointed out, as the nasty party.

Re Boris and the miners.

Commentator in the Guardian reckons "he made the remark because, in fact, he couldn't answer the question posed". She wrote (yesterday) that "I’d wager his crude little outburst was a deliberate distraction from the fact that an honest answer would have involved admitting that no, there is no firm deadline for the transition away from fossil fuels."

(Note; I've amalgamated several phrases to summarise the article.)
    It’s starting to feed through to the wider public, that the “Net Zero” targets that the politicians love to pat each other on the back about at summits, mean in the real world that the cost of living is going to go up massively - but only in the West, while China and India ignore them.
    Massive first dive from Daley!
    edited August 2021
    I can't tell the difference between the dives. They all look good.
  • Sandpit said:

Sandpit said:

I’m still following the strategy of laying whoever just won, but as we move towards the business end of the year we need to think about how the competition might work. There’s still a lot of unknowns, with regard to the number of nominations and the voting process. Plus, as Francis mentioned, how the BBC choose to represent the nominees.

Lewis Hamilton was probably always going to win last year, as he had a world record achievement and was in one of few sports that managed to continue during the pandemic - but the wider social stuff the BBC love to champion made it a dead cert in the end.
    It would not be too surprising if all of the individual gold medallists (and Tom!) make the long list. We may need to look for who can be diverted into other awards such as Sky the skateboarder for Young SPotY or maybe the cyclists or swimmers for the Team award.

Your strategy of laying winners, as backers overreact to the latest news, is probably a good one (although obviously you will lay the actual winner as well). Are you backing them once they drift out again or just building a book?
  • I can't tell the difference between the dives. They all look good.

Big splash is bad. Otherwise wait for the commentator. That's my method fwiw.

Look for the splash as the diver enters the water; the less, the better, it seems.
  • I can't tell the difference between the dives. They all look good.

So top.bombing doesn't get you many points ;-)

Look for the splash as the diver enters the water; the less, the better, it seems.
    So the judges wouldn't appreciate bombing as a technique?
  • felixfelix Posts: 15,122

Yep they should do lots of twists/turns etc smoothly and the entry to the water should barely leave a ripple. Flops of all kinds are frowned upon!
    felix said:

Yep they should do lots of twists/turns etc smoothly and the entry to the water should barely leave a ripple. Flops of all kinds are frowned upon!
    Doing all that end ending with a bomb would be pretty impressive, no? :D

Sandpit said:

Sandpit said:

It would not be too surprising if all of the individual gold medallists (and Tom!) make the long list. We may need to look for who can be diverted into other awards such as Sky the skateboarder for Young SPotY or maybe the cyclists or swimmers for the Team award.

Your strategy of laying winners, as backers overreact to the latest news, is probably a good one (although obviously you will lay the actual winner as well). Are you backing them once they drift out again or just building a book?
    At the moment just building a book, laying Ayrtons on today’s winners at what I’m hoping is the shortest price. I’ll consider backing once we have a better understanding of the competition.

Sky the skateboarder is an interesting one, she apparently has well over a million social media followers and could perhaps mobilize a vote of the kids - provided she actually gets nominated for the main prize.

Team of the year might end up being the Lions, depending on what happens tonight.

So top.bombing doesn't get you many points ;-)
    Bombing from 10m up is going to hurt like hell!

Has anyone here ever dived from a 10m board?

I looked down from the 3m springboard and chickened out!
  • felixfelix Posts: 15,122
    RobD said:

felix said:

Doing it all while knitting a twinset with pearls is the Daley way to go....ld!

Sandpit said:

Sandpit said:

Blimey, that would be quite a long list of all individual golds get nominated.

I always thought Laura Kenny would do well because she actually has a personality but I’m not sure she’s that well known.

In 2016, Alistair Brownlee came second. I guess that might have been due to name recognition - the media talk about those two a lot. But I wonder if the public do take into account the event.

Personally I’d give it to Whitlock as I think his event is incredibly demanding and it’s one where you have to deliver on the day. The Madison is a bit of a lottery and, as well as the girls did, I don’t think it’s on a par with Whitlock or Peaty.
  • IanB2IanB2 Posts: 47,080

Golf: play has resumed on the final hole.

At least that will make for a shorter game.
  • IanB2IanB2 Posts: 47,080
    Sandpit said:

tlg86 said:

tlg86 said:

The Kenyans and Ethiopians have utterly dominated distance running for how many decades?
    I blame colonialism. If they’d been left a proper railway network, they wouldn’t have to run everywhere.
  • moonshinemoonshine Posts: 5,226
    Sandpit said:

Sandpit said:

Sandpit said:

At the moment just building a book, laying Ayrtons on today’s winners at what I’m hoping is the shortest price. I’ll consider backing once we have a better understanding of the competition.

Sky the skateboarder is an interesting one, she apparently has well over a million social media followers and could perhaps mobilize a vote of the kids - provided she actually gets nominated for the main prize.

Team of the year might end up being the Lions, depending on what happens tonight.
    Not the young football side who beat Germany (and the cynics) on the way to their first final in 55 years?
  • RobD said:

felix said:

Make it a bouncing bomb, then you're talking
    What an astonishing dive from the young Ukranian.
  • Pro_RataPro_Rata Posts: 4,784
    tlg86 said:

Sandpit said:

I thought Laura Kenny would be pushed by the BBC last time and she wasn’t. I think she’ll be in the reckoning but I’m not that confident she wins.

Personally I think Whitlock has the strongest claim, but the punters don’t think he has much of a chance.
    In assessing Laura Kenny for SPoTY one has to factor in that the Omnium is still to come.

Quickly checking PP's odds, she's slight favourite at 6/4 in a quite open market.
  • tlg86 said:

Sandpit said:

Sandpit said:

I always thought Laura Kenny would do well because she actually has a personality but I’m not sure she’s that well known.

In 2016, Alistair Brownlee came second. I guess that might have been due to name recognition - the media talk about those two a lot. But I wonder if the public do take into account the event.

Personally I’d give it to Whitlock as I think his event is incredibly demanding and it’s one where you have to deliver on the day. The Madison is a bit of a lottery and, as well as the girls did, I don’t think it’s on a par with Whitlock or Peaty.
    You've sent me to Wikipedia! The last three years there have been only six nominees but in 2016, the last Olympics year, there were 16.

tlg86 said:

Sandpit said:

Sandpit said:

You've sent me to Wikipedia! The last three years there have been only six nominees but in 2016, the last Olympics year, there were 16.
    Yes, the number of nominees is a big unknown. Hence laying rather than backing at this stage.
    Sandpit said:

Mention of the Ukraine reminded me of a wild and random question I put to myself, viz: If the Russians selected a Crimean-resident athlete for the Games (or any international competition) would they be acceptable, given that most of the world regards Russia's occupation/annexation of the Crimea as illegal?
  • Sandpit said:

Mention of the Ukraine reminded me of a wild and random question I put to myself, viz: If the Russians selected a Crimean-resident athlete for the Games (or any international competition) would they be acceptable, given that most of the world regards Russia's occupation/annexation of the Crimea as illegal?
    Presumably it's up to the athlete to determine their nationality, much like norn ironers?

Sandpit said:

Ooh, good question. I’m going to guess that the international community would give about as much of a sh!t, as they did about Russia annexing Crimea in the first place.

Meanwhile, and on the subject of Ukraine, my wife just took off for a couple of weeks in Kiev visiting her father. The plane will take a circuitous route to avoid Crimea to the West.

tlg86 said:

Sandpit said:

Sandpit said:

Yes, but that included plenty of Vardy, Bale, Willett and a few paralympians.

I think Cavendish gets nominated. If Hamilton wins the title, he’s in. If the Lions win today then Jones is in (he might get in anyway).

Laura Kenny and Tom Daley will be nominated (non-individual winners).

There are 11 individual winners so far. That gets us close to 16 without taking into account footballers or the paralympics.
    Sandpit said:

Sandpit said:

Ooh, good question. I’m going to guess that the international community would give about as much of a sh!t, as they did about Russia annexing Crimea in the first place.

Meanwhile, and on the subject of Ukraine, my wife just took off for a couple of weeks in Kiev visiting her father. The plane will take a circuitous route to avoid Crimea to the West.
    Thought if she's going to the Ukraine she'd be visiting Kyiv?

Hope everything's OK, flight and all.

My question was stimulated by a comment somewhere by some international body, I think connected with sport, that Russia's occupation of the Crimea was illegal.
  • ydoethurydoethur Posts: 66,733
    IanB2 said:

Sandpit said:

tlg86 said:

tlg86 said:

I blame colonialism. If they’d been left a proper railway network, they wouldn’t have to run everywhere.
    So the Isle of Wight is about to suddenly provide us with some fabulous long-distance runners?

Sandpit said:

Well, technically Russia isn’t at the games. You have independent athletes affiliated to a non-state body, the Russian Olympic Committee.* So if any athlete wished to affiliate to that I doubt if they could be prevented from doing so.

*Yes, I know this statement is about as accurate as a court filing by Giuliani.
  • noneoftheabovenoneoftheabove Posts: 20,450
    Sandpit said:

tlg86 said:

Sandpit said:

Sandpit said:

Yes, the number of nominees is a big unknown. Hence laying rather than backing at this stage.
    Will any of them be on Strictly? That could clinch it for someone in a tight contest. Probably not but if someone like Whitlock did it would massively raise their profile just at the right time.
  • Probably going to be scratching Tom Daley off now....
    ydoethur said:

Sandpit said:

Well, technically Russia isn’t at the games. You have independent athletes affiliated to a non-state body, the Russian Olympic Committee.* So if any athlete wished to affiliate to that I doubt if they could be prevented from doing so.

If it hadn't been for the caveat I'd say you've been taking lessons in question-answering from one B Johnson!

Sandpit said:

Sandpit said:

My question was stimulated by a comment somewhere by some international body, I think connected with sport, that Russia's occupation of the Crimea was illegal.
    She’s Ukranian, and her father lives near Kiev. The flight plan studiously avoids Crimea.

I’ll believe any sporting organisation on Crimea, when they actually sanction Russia. Look at the Olympics, the unofficial Russian team is well up in the medal table.
    Sandpit said:

Sandpit said:

Sandpit said:

She’s Ukranian, and her father lives near Kiev. The flight plan studiously avoids Crimea.

I’ll believe any sporting organisation on Crimea, when they actually sanction Russia. Look at the Olympics, the unofficial Russian team is well up in the medal table.
    Isn't Kiev spelt Kyiv in Ukranian?
    edited August 2021

Sandpit said:

Sandpit said:

Sandpit said:

Isn't Kiev spelt Kyiv in Ukranian?
    Yes!

Kiev is Russian, and Kyiv Ukranian, both transposed from Cyrillic.
    edited August 2021
    Disaster in Men's Kerin...Team GB rider Carin looks like might be being thrown out and Kenny doesn't have it.

Disaster in Men's Kerin...Team GB rider Carin looks like might be being thrown out and Kenny doesn't have it.

I feel a bit for Jason. He won three golds in Rio and no one cared. Hoy did that in Beijing and won SPoTY.
    Daley’s going to get the bronze here, those two Chinese are well ahead.
  • Sandpit said:

The odd thing is that we can sometimes beat them in the pairs when individually they are so superior.

Which suggests that the GB team training must be very good.
  • tlg86 said:

I feel a bit for Jason. He won three golds in Rio and no one cared. Hoy did that in Beijing and won SPoTY.
    After 2008 it became expected.
  • Dura_AceDura_Ace Posts: 12,880
    On topic... this is a great bet. Biden is going exactly nowhere unless he is hit with the 25th. And what're the odds of that? Very, very low.
  • SelebianSelebian Posts: 7,252

ydoethur said:

Sandpit said:

If it hadn't been for the caveat I'd say you've been taking lessons in question-answering from one B Johnson!
    But it was a perfectly coherent (if misleading) sentence! Definitely more Giuliani than Johnson

tlg86 said:

Indeed. Peaty and Whitlock should probably be favourites for SPoTY as they have defended titles but it actually counts against them. Pinsent should have won in 2004 in my opinion, but Holmes’s wins were unexpected (and on the track in prime time), so she won.
  • noneoftheabovenoneoftheabove Posts: 20,450

Sandpit said:

The odd thing is that we can sometimes beat them in the pairs when individually they are so superior.

Which suggests that the GB team training must be very good.
    The synchro part adds more volatility, hence the (slightly) weaker competitors have more chance than in the individual.
  • Did anyone watch the sports climbing ?

It seems to be something which involves a lot of attractive women.
  • tlg86 said:

tlg86 said:

Indeed. Peaty and Whitlock should probably be favourites for SPoTY as they have defended titles but it actually counts against them. Pinsent should have won in 2004 in my opinion, but Holmes’s wins were unexpected (and on the track in prime time), so she won.
    Not to mention perhaps the most appalling choice ever - Damon Hill beating Steve Redgrave in 1996.
    Mr. Richard, Giggs beating Button in 2009 was worse.
  • Carlin has got away twice with causing crashes....very lucky boy.
  • Good morning from LNER. Pingdemic still creating staffing issues. Happily the rules do not apply to Liar so we can all benefit from his ministrations.
    Dura_Ace said:

On topic... this is a great bet. Biden is going exactly nowhere unless he is hit with the 25th. And what're the odds of that? Very, very low.

If they didn’t use it for Donald Trump when he was wittering on about drinking bleach, it seems unlikely it will ever be used for a president who isn’t actually comatose.

tlg86 said:

tlg86 said:

Not to mention perhaps the most appalling choice ever - Damon Hill beating Steve Redgrave in 1996.
    I was a big Hill fan so was happy he won it, but it probably should have gone to Redgrave. I reckon it motivated Redgrave to stay on for Sydney.

Interesting thing is that other than a couple of wins at the start, F1 teams never win team of the year. Williams really ought to have won it a few times in the 1990s.
  • Daly well beaten in the end.

Mr. Richard, Giggs beating Button in 2009 was worse.

I suspect many of Manchester’s young ladies, all thinking they were the only one, swung it for him.

Ummm, that is, swung the vote for him.

Good morning from LNER. Pingdemic still creating staffing issues. Happily the rules do not apply to Liar so we can all benefit from his ministrations.

You work for the London and North Eastern Railway?

tlg86 said:

tlg86 said:

The voters have spoken.. the bastards....
    tlg86 said:

tlg86 said:

tlg86 said:

I was a big Hill fan so was happy he won it, but it probably should have gone to Redgrave. I reckon it motivated Redgrave to stay on for Sydney.

Interesting thing is that other than a couple of wins at the start, F1 teams never win team of the year. Williams really ought to have won it a few times in the 1990s.
    It’s a shame they won’t give it to the Mercedes F1 team, for an astonishing record. Sadly, although they’re based in Brackley, they’re entered as a German team through their shareholders.
    edited August 2021
    I see the BBC are dicking around again on BBC One, with blue peter-esque bollocks of putting medals on a sticky board, while there is exciting bike racing going on.
  • Did anyone watch the sports climbing ?

It seems to be something which involves a lot of attractive women.

Caught some but kept wondering when Richard Hammond would pop up hosting ITV's new game show.
    So they have Chris Hoy sticking stickers, rather than the actual velodrome coverage?

tlg86 said:

tlg86 said:

The voters have spoken.. the bastards....
    Hill had the advantage of having an adversary who everyone really hated with a passion.
    edited August 2021
    Sandpit said:

So they have Chris Hoy sticking stickers, rather than the actual velodrome coverage?

Its absolutely pathetic and nothing to do with their restricted coverage deal. Could you imagine Sky Sport saying well we aren't going to show you live coverage of the Ashes, here is Naaser doing throw downs in the nets instead.
  • ydoethur said:

Good morning from LNER. Pingdemic still creating staffing issues. Happily the rules do not apply to Liar so we can all benefit from his ministrations.

You work for the London and North Eastern Railway?
    No...
    Mr. 86, as a child, I was a Schumacher fan.
This discussion has been closed.