Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Silencing Us – politicalbetting.com

123457»

Comments

• Andy_CookeAndy_Cooke Posts: 4,793

Leon said:

In other news, as my son is severely autistic and seriously learning disabled:
    - He has been offered a jab on Wednesday this week (Pfizer, as he’s 17 and that’s the only one cleared for 16-18
    - As I’m closely involved in caring for him, I’ve been offered a jab on Thursday (as I’m 48, it’s probably only a couple of weeks earlier than otherwise).

Mine is Astrazeneca, and I’ve felt zero hesitation and happily accepting.

I had AZ, and likewise. No problemo

You walk out of the jab HQ feeling a few inches taller. It's like they inject you with optimism. Finally
    If I walked out of the jab HQ then it would really be a miracle drug ; )

--AS
    If you don’t, the health ministers of Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, and Ireland will promptly and unanimously blame the vaccine for your inability to do so.
  • ThomasNasheThomasNashe Posts: 4,920
    I’m being jabbed tomorrow afternoon. I should be able to report back in the evening, provided I haven’t dropped dead from thrombosis.
  • Pagan2Pagan2 Posts: 8,629

Leon said:

- He has been offered a jab on Wednesday this week (Pfizer, as he’s 17 and that’s the only one cleared for 16-18
    - As I’m closely involved in caring for him, I’ve been offered a jab on Thursday (as I’m 48, it’s probably only a couple of weeks earlier than otherwise).

You walk out of the jab HQ feeling a few inches taller. It's like they inject you with optimism. Finally

--AS
    If you don’t, the health ministers of Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, and Ireland will promptly and unanimously blame the vaccine for your inability to do so.
    Not sure even they would so go so far as to blame AZN for not curing him of being in a wheelchair. Its a covid vaccine after all not jesus in a bottle
  • GallowgateGallowgate Posts: 19,072

I’m being jabbed tomorrow afternoon. I should be able to report back in the evening, provided I haven’t dropped dead from thrombosis.

Thoughts and prayers
  • AnabobazinaAnabobazina Posts: 19,598
    Pagan2 said:

Leon said:

--AS
    Not sure even they would so go so far as to blame AZN for not curing him of being in a wheelchair. Its a covid vaccine after all not jesus in a bottle
    Yes, I think Andy was being satirical Pagan.
  • TheuniondivvieTheuniondivvie Posts: 39,747

Maybe stay away from the kitchen for a wee while afterwards.

https://twitter.com/thesundaysport/status/1370834605272666112?s=20
  • tlg86tlg86 Posts: 25,164
    edited March 2021
    New thread
  • ydoethurydoethur Posts: 66,733

Maybe stay away from the kitchen for a wee while afterwards.

https://twitter.com/thesundaysport/status/1370834605272666112?s=20
    The problem apparently was that it just popped up.

I’ll get my coat
This discussion has been closed.