Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Back in the world of political betting Biden confirms that his

Comments

• Options
    felixfelix Posts: 15,125
    Spain closes border to all save Spanish residents. I have an empty stable full of horses to sell them!
  • Options
    FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,442
    The Boris-ator up in a moment.
  • Options
    felixfelix Posts: 15,125

felix said:

felix said:

Talking of food supplies, I think we must be heading for a quite serious shortage of fresh fruit and veg over the next few weeks. The lockdowns in Spain and Italy must be having a serious disruptive effect on supplies and transport, and it's going to be made worse by effect of the awful weather in the UK on our agriculture.

I live near the main motorway which takes fruit and veg from SE Spain north. Despite the lockdown the lorries are still heading north in full force.
    Handpicked by people guaranteed to have had no exposure to Covid-19, presumably.....
    In Almeria there are 14 confirmed cases! You want the toms or not?
    Tinned from my cupboard store, thanks.
    Fortunately for world trade others are less silly.
  • Options
    OldKingColeOldKingCole Posts: 32,174
    edited March 2020
    BBC says Vauxhall's shutting down Europe-wide until the end of the month. Employees will be paid at least something.
  • Options
    LennonLennon Posts: 1,743
    DavidL said:

Charles said:

Andy_JS said:

"1111 new cases and 1 new death in Germany"

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

binary outcome in Germany
    Their figures are really weird and getting weirder. 6,924 cases and 14 deaths? They should have 4-5x that, minimum, probably many more at this stage since many cases unfortunately end quickly with an early death weighting the fatality higher at the start. France has 1500 fewer cases and 127 deaths.

They are either doing something very right or they are using different criteria for recording deaths than anyone else.
    I saw someone on Twitter say that they are counting deaths differently. Other are listing 'died, and had Covid-19' whereas as they are apparently saying 'Died and Covid-19 was the primary cause'
  • Options
    kinabalukinabalu Posts: 39,556
    edited March 2020
    Stocky said:

Who knows - I wouldn`t bet on it.

Good advice but I'm itching to. Mission is to sense when it becomes a bet with more (risk adjusted) upside than downside. And this has to be at a point when most people are still extremely worried that the bottom is miles away.
  • Options
    RobDRobD Posts: 59,038
    Here we go
  • Options
    Johnson looks frazzled.
  • Options
    Andy_JSAndy_JS Posts: 27,331
    edited March 2020
    Sounds like it's okay to get in a car and drive to a sparsely-populated place of recreation to do exercise.
  • Options
    IanB2IanB2 Posts: 47,653
    Drastic action incoming...
  • Options
    TOPPING said:

It may or may not but in these febrile to say the least times the slightest catalyst will see the markets limit up for days in a row.

What are out of the money FTSE calls trading for right now?

Yes. So let's divine it and get even richer (!) than we are already.

You can buy the Jun 6000 call for 224.
  • Options
    CharlesCharles Posts: 35,758

If anyone thinks this contributes to the crisis they need to get help
    Humour in adversity, Big_G. It might not be your cup of tea but it helps some of us.
    It wasn't very funny though.

(And what was with the accent? Was it dubbed?)
  • Options
    Andy_JS said:

Sounds like it's okay to get in a car and drive to a sparsely-populated place of recreation to do exercise.

Or sneak outside for a cheeky fag.
  • Options
    12 weeks.
  • Options
    AnabobazinaAnabobazina Posts: 20,311
    Here comes the hammer
  • Options
    NigelbNigelb Posts: 63,387

Ahem, FPT:
    Not sure if people think this wise or a waste of time but I'm putting together a few reading suggestions for those who are going to have a ton of time on their hands.

Trying to mix it up a little. Currently got:
    Lone Wolf gamebooks
    Sharpe series
    A few Chinese classics
    Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire
    Complete Works of Shakespeare

Any quick suggestions to add to the list, bearing in mind I'm looking for time sinks?

Edited extra bit: questions should have question marks.

On-topic: I think I've got some green on Harris and Warren, so if they're the VP picks I'll be pleased.

'A few Chinese classics'? Seems a bit of a loose recommendation.

Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel is very apt right now ;-)

The Patrick O'Brian's Aubrey-Maturin series are very good if you like historical fiction.
    David Drake has written a science fiction take on the Aubrey-Maturin series, starting with “With The Lightnings”. Includes the most dangerous librarian I know of in literature (the Maturin equivalent).
    Thanks for that recc... I'll have a look.

Dorothy Dunnet's stuff is quite fun, and multi volume.
  • Options
    London a dirty shittole!
  • Options
    eristdooferistdoof Posts: 4,922
    Andy_JS said:

Very poor reporting by the media on the latest UK figures. Hardly any of them mentioning the fact that the percentage increase in cases is the lowest since 27th February.

You might also notice that every Monday has less new cases than the day before, and that this is also seen in the numbers from other countries. Perhaps this is because less tests are processed on a SUnday.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Three month ban on oldies going out is coming at the weekend.

Edit/ except that it’s now to be called “shield of maximum protection”
  • Options
    Philip_ThompsonPhilip_Thompson Posts: 65,826
    I would not want to get on the Tube at the minute.
  • Options
    DavidL said:

Charles said:

Andy_JS said:

Their figures are really weird and getting weirder. 6,924 cases and 14 deaths? They should have 4-5x that, minimum, probably many more at this stage since many cases unfortunately end quickly with an early death weighting the fatality higher at the start. France has 1500 fewer cases and 127 deaths.

They are either doing something very right or they are using different criteria for recording deaths than anyone else.
    They do have the highest number of ICU beds per capita according to some reports.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    IanB2 said:

I'm still confused as to whether it's going to be just very strong advice or whether it's going to be compulsory.
  • Options
    DavidLDavidL Posts: 51,601
    Andy_JS said:

DavidL said:

Charles said:

Andy_JS said:

They do have the highest number of ICU beds per capita according to some reports.
    Yeah, and that clearly helps but the difference is massive.
  • Options
    IanB2 said:

A rebranding
  • Options

London a dirty shittole!

Yes but the virus is a new factor.
  • Options

I would not want to get on the Tube at the minute.

Not at four minutes to five, I agree.
  • Options
    He's staying away from mandating things e.g. no mass gatherings, just saying emergency services won't support them. Weird wording.
  • Options
    Andy_JS said:

Anyone heard of something called "marshall law"?

https://twitter.com/marcorubio/status/1239553159154057216

Jude's brother ?

• Options
    Andy_JS said:

IanB2 said:

I'm still confused as to whether it's going to be just very strong advice or whether it's going to be compulsory.
    As long as a significant fraction follow the advice it should still have the same effect.
  • Options
    Andy_JS said:

IanB2 said:

Sounded to me as if it is compulsory
  • Options
    Andy_JS said:

IanB2 said:

Is there a real world difference?
  • Options
    Love the facial expressions of the lady doing the signing.
  • Options
    BluestBlueBluestBlue Posts: 4,556
    IanB2 said:

Roll of D20 required to beat it...
  • Options
    AnabobazinaAnabobazina Posts: 20,311
    Could have predicted the moronic gags about London on here
  • Options

Only on PB, eh? ;)
  • Options
    nichomarnichomar Posts: 7,483
    No word on who pays if every earner lockdown and they are all self employed.
  • Options
    logical_songlogical_song Posts: 9,741

MaxPB said:

@Dura_Ace Joe Biden - if no one has picked him already, if they have then Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

Nasty, you want another Kavanaugh before Trump gets his marching orders?
    Its not a "who do you want" to get it post.
    Is it not? What's it about then?
    I may have to apologise.
    Dura_Ace started a "deadpool" dark humour 'competition' of getting people to guess who might be the first celebrity who passes from this. There were dozens and dozens of replies in the last thread about it.
    That's what I thought - and then posters started choosing people they wouldn't mind losing. So, no apology necessary in my opinion.
  • Options
    alex_alex_ Posts: 7,518

Andy_JS said:

IanB2 said:

It makes a bit of a difference for people living with them
  • Options
    "New persistent cough" - what defines a persistent cough? As opposed to what, an intermittent cough?
  • Options
    (Guardian)The head of the World Health Organizaion, Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, has implored governments to test more suspected cases, warning that they cannot fight the pandemic blindfolded.

In a strongly-worded attack on governments which have neglected or held back testing, he said: “We have not seen an urgent enough escalation in testing, isolation and contact tracing, which is the backbone of the response.”

Tedros added:

The most effective way to prevent infections and save lives is breaking the chains of transmission. And to do that, you must test and isolate. You cannot fight the fire blindfolded. And we cannot stop this pandemic, if we don’t know who is infected. We have a simple message for all countries Test, test, test. Test every suspected case.
  • Options
    bigjohnowlsbigjohnowls Posts: 21,948
    Fenman said:

IanB2 said:

kinabalu said:

Footsie -

Is anyone sensing we are near the bottom?

Is today when we look back and wish we'd bought?

There’ll be resistance at 5000, maybe for a while, until the crisis takes another turn for the worse. You are right only if news of a successful vaccine or cure breaks.
    I'm buying at 4250.
    I have said 4000 is first time any value

15,000 DJ
  • Options
    ukpaulukpaul Posts: 649
    edited March 2020
    I couldn’t watch the press conference out of fear of my blood pressure (just tested it. 150/100 so a pretty necessary precaution).

What was said about those with underlying conditions?
  • Options

Glad to live down to your expectations.
  • Options
    nichomarnichomar Posts: 7,483
    alex_ said:

Andy_JS said:

IanB2 said:

It makes a bit of a difference for people living with them
    People are stupid if the disco is open they will go to it.
  • Options

Andy_JS said:

IanB2 said:

Yes. YOU WILL NOT with the police enforcing is one thing (like Spain). What we got was soft language and wiggle room. Define "unnecessary travel". WFH "if you can" and "avoid social contact". Are the pubs open or shut?

Terrible presentation from Shagger - we needed absolute clarity and he fluffed it.
  • Options
    rural_voterrural_voter Posts: 2,038

Cookie said:

Andy_JS said:

How are the Germans getting so many cases and so few deaths? Are they vastly out-testing everyone else?

Perhaps the virus is now so widespread that testing can't possibly keep up, and the better indicator of hos widespread it is is death rate.
    Initially the outbreak was among much younger people so it could be conceivable that their death rate was much lower, but now it is much more widespread.

Either they have some magic elixir or they are being a bit naughty and only confirming if they definitely died of that and only that and after the postmortem has confirmed it.

In the UK, we seem to categorise anybody who tested positive for it and then died as 100% due to coronavirus. From some of the reports, it definitely sounds like in a number of cases they people were already very very ill with unrelated conditions.

And even yesterday the 59 year old who died, had it, but his window said it wasn't certain that is what killed him, she was waiting for the postmortem.
    Yes, it is obviously impossible that the Germans are simply better at caring for critically ill people than we are. They must be fiddling the figures somehow.
    I wouldn't expect them to be much different from Finland, Sweden, Norway, Iceland or Denmark. These countries have a modern well-funded NHS and probably less red tape because they're tax funded like the UK's is.

If they're lower, they may be using a different definition.

The last time I looked at the Nordic countries, they had far fewer bodies than the UK, per case diagnosed.

My guess is that the NHS a) is creaking at the seams, b) needs the £30 bn Lansley cited, but yesterday and c) has lots of other flaws that have crept in since Thatcher introduced the internal market.
    Indeed - I was obviously being sarcastic. That fact that the other Nordic countries (with well-funded health systems) also have low death rates indicates that health funding is indeed a factor in the Covid-19 death rate.
    I'm hoping that lots of commentators after the epidemic will say exactly this.
  • Options
    Crimes you never knew existed...

Iranian police arrest five over prank aubergine-rain video
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/16/iranian-police-arrest-five-over-prank-aubergine-rain-video
  • Options
    It's a bit wooly, isn't it? Pubs and clubs and the like aren't being shut, people are just advised to avoid them?
  • Options
    Richard_NabaviRichard_Nabavi Posts: 30,820

Cookie said:

Andy_JS said:

How are the Germans getting so many cases and so few deaths? Are they vastly out-testing everyone else?

Perhaps the virus is now so widespread that testing can't possibly keep up, and the better indicator of hos widespread it is is death rate.
    Initially the outbreak was among much younger people so it could be conceivable that their death rate was much lower, but now it is much more widespread.

Either they have some magic elixir or they are being a bit naughty and only confirming if they definitely died of that and only that and after the postmortem has confirmed it.

In the UK, we seem to categorise anybody who tested positive for it and then died as 100% due to coronavirus. From some of the reports, it definitely sounds like in a number of cases they people were already very very ill with unrelated conditions.

And even yesterday the 59 year old who died, had it, but his window said it wasn't certain that is what killed him, she was waiting for the postmortem.
    Yes, it is obviously impossible that the Germans are simply better at caring for critically ill people than we are. They must be fiddling the figures somehow.
    I wouldn't expect them to be much different from Finland, Sweden, Norway, Iceland or Denmark. These countries have a modern well-funded NHS and probably less red tape because they're tax funded like the UK's is.

The last time I looked at the Nordic countries, they had far fewer bodies than the UK, per case diagnosed.

My guess is that the NHS a) is creaking at the seams, b) needs the £30 bn Lansley cited, but yesterday and c) has lots of other flaws that have crept in since Thatcher introduced the internal market.
    Indeed - I was obviously being sarcastic. That fact that the other Nordic countries (with well-funded health systems) also have low death rates indicates that health funding is indeed a factor in the Covid-19 death rate.
    I expect they will, but it will be palpable nonsense. What about France, for heaven's sake?
  • Options
    nichomar said:

No word on who pays if every earner lockdown and they are all self employed.

Nope. Its beyond vague. He even said that we are working to keep the economy growing. Growing??? What planet is the man living on?
  • Options

It's a bit wooly, isn't it? Pubs and clubs and the like aren't being shut, people are just advised to avoid them?

Perhaps they think that advice is sufficient to reduce transmission, and that compulsory action is not necessary, at least at the moment.
  • Options
    The burden on Boris, Vallance and Whitty is beyond compare and I would not like to have their responsibility and I far one will and do trust them and so must the Country

Left - right, remain - leave are no longer relevant.

We all need to unify not only behind those leading this fight but also to reflect on how each and everyone of us can contribute in some way, large or small, to helping all those in need and to ensure we respect and honour our NHS and not to use it unnecessarily
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Witty is in a way far too honest.
  • Options
    twistedfirestopper3twistedfirestopper3 Posts: 2,108
    edited March 2020
    RobD said:

Perhaps they think that advice is sufficient to reduce transmission, and that compulsory action is not necessary, at least at the moment.
    I get that, but won't the temptation for bars, cafés, restaurants and similar to risk being open be too great? What about shopping centres, big DIY stores? It's too vague.
  • Options
    London 'a few weeks ahead' of other places

Has anybody told our most worried regular?
  • Options
    IanB2 said:

There’ll be resistance at 5000, maybe for a while, until the crisis takes another turn for the worse. You are right only if news of a successful vaccine or cure breaks.

I'm not quite ready to buy yet but I'm starting to feel it.

Don't think it necessarily needs cure or vaccine to make the turn.

And I have to do it when most say "No!" in order to win big.
  • Options
    StockyStocky Posts: 9,743

"New persistent cough" - what defines a persistent cough? As opposed to what, an intermittent cough?

If it`s new then it can`t be persistent. If it`s persistent then it is no longer new.

Hope that`s helpful.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Now the scientist is talking as if it is just advice..

And adds pregnant women to the elderly and ill
  • Options
    eristdoof said:

Andy_JS said:

Very poor reporting by the media on the latest UK figures. Hardly any of them mentioning the fact that the percentage increase in cases is the lowest since 27th February.

You might also notice that every Monday has less new cases than the day before, and that this is also seen in the numbers from other countries. Perhaps this is because less tests are processed on a SUnday.
    Yes, I'd noticed that too. Somebody should do a Fourier analysis of the data :-)
  • Options

RobD said:

I get that, but won't the temptation for bars, cafés, restaurants and similar to risk being open be too great? What about shopping centres, big DIY stores? It's too vague.
    They can be open, but how many will go? I don't get why people need to be told that something is forbidden from doing something, when it is obviously not a good idea.
  • Options

Andy_JS said:

IanB2 said:

People have a right to know whether they're going to be arrested or rounded up by the army. Keeping it ambiguous on purpose isn't acceptable IMO.
  • Options

"Bit"?
  • Options
    SouthamObserverSouthamObserver Posts: 38,995
    So, do I cancel my weekend away in Lyme Regis at the end of the month or do I still go?
  • Options
    Are oldies who normally get a regular blood tests for warfarin allowed out?
  • Options
    GallowgateGallowgate Posts: 19,117
    I’m confused. What’s the plan?
  • Options
    Sunil_PrasannanSunil_Prasannan Posts: 49,679

Witty is in a way far too honest.

Wasn't it only a few days ago, the advice for those with symptoms was to isolate for 7 days as opposed to 14?
  • Options

Me too, I'm sorry to say.
  • Options
    eristdoof said:

Andy_JS said:

For UK numbers, there were 4000 tests (I think the second highest single day number of tests).
  • Options

The advice was to work from home where possible, and soon, if you are over 70 or vulnerable, you'll be asked to stay at home for 12 weeks.
  • Options
    Richard_NabaviRichard_Nabavi Posts: 30,820

So, do I cancel my weekend away in Lyme Regis at the end of the month or do I still go?

Cancel. Up until now it would have been reasonable to go ahead, but not in two weeks' time, I'd guess.
  • Options
    Not a chuffing clue what the upshot of that was, tbh.
  • Options

Do you consider your travel to be essential? That's up to you to decide. Are you likely to visit a pub or restaurant? That's your choice to make. Will you be exercising there? That's a decision for you not the authorities.
  • Options

Work from home if can, don't meet with people you don't need to, work or socially. If you get symptoms, your whole household is to stay at home for 14 days, and that means no going to the shops etc.
  • Options
    I had some bad news today in that a good friend of mine has inoperable bowel cancer. He is about to start chemo but it is purely life extending. He wants a consultation in a case which I am taking over from him but given this advice should he be at such a meeting? I really don't think so. His immune system is about to be seriously compromised.

Life is pretty shitty sometimes. He is a great bloke.
  • Options

Not a chuffing clue what the upshot of that was, tbh.

Its not that complicated.
  • Options
    "Johnson says people over 70 are being asked to avoid unnecessary social contact with other people."

Doesn't sound compulsory from this report.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2020/mar/16/boris-johnson-press-conference-coronavirus-live-firms-could-soon-be-allowed-to-run-reduced-services-because-of-coronavirus-shapps-suggests-politics-live
  • Options

I must say I'm baffled by the criticisms of the UK government. They seem to be rolling out increasingly strict recommendations/measures as the likely numbers of cases (including undetected cases) progresses. There was little point in lots of self-isolation and social distancing when there was around 1 person in 100,000 infected. Now it's down to something like one in a few thousand or so (I'm guessing, but of that order of magnitude) which justifies stronger measures. Meanwhile a lot of people are already taking steps to reduce possible exposure. In a week or so even stronger measures will be appropriate. This seems entirely logical to me.

I'd guess we're still in about 1 in 10,000.
  • Options
    Glston
    RobD said:

RobD said:

They can be open, but how many will go? I don't get why people need to be told that something is forbidden from doing something, when it is obviously not a good idea.
    That's just a cop-out, though, isn't it? "We really don't want you to go to these places, but we're too scared politically to close them."
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Its feels like the government is basically using nudge to get all this done rather than using legal enforcement.

The testing question from the BBC is a key one.
  • Options
    FensterFenster Posts: 2,115

London a dirty shittole!

Agree. Most of the reports of ridiculously selfish behavior in supermarkets came from London too.
  • Options
    First question from the BBC is about enforcement

Sounds like it is just advice, but they are holding power to enforce in reserve
  • Options

London 'a few weeks ahead' of other places

Has anybody told our most worried regular?

We are the Italy of the UK. Not great. But inevitable, I guess.
  • Options
    Andy_JS said:

"Johnson says people over 70 are being asked to avoid unnecessary social contact with other people."

Doesn't sound compulsory from this report.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2020/mar/16/boris-johnson-press-conference-coronavirus-live-firms-could-soon-be-allowed-to-run-reduced-services-because-of-coronavirus-shapps-suggests-politics-live

Why does it have to be compulsory? If a very large fraction go along with it in a voluntary fashion, there is no need to make it compulsory (and all the unnecessary expense that would involve)
  • Options
    Still testing and increasing testing numbers.
  • Options
    MikeLMikeL Posts: 7,334
    Far too waffly.

Either close pubs etc 100% or don't.

This is bound to lead to confusion.
  • Options

Its feels like the government is basically using nudge to get all this done rather than using legal enforcement.

The testing question from the BBC is a key one.

Last week it was advice, this week it is strong advice.
  • Options
    FloaterFloater Posts: 14,195

I must say I'm baffled by the criticisms of the UK government. They seem to be rolling out increasingly strict recommendations/measures as the likely numbers of cases (including undetected cases) progresses. There was little point in lots of self-isolation and social distancing when there was around 1 person in 100,000 infected. Now it's down to something like one in a few thousand or so (I'm guessing, but of that order of magnitude) which justifies stronger measures. Meanwhile a lot of people are already taking steps to reduce possible exposure. In a week or so even stronger measures will be appropriate. This seems entirely logical to me.

Quite

You also have people arguing that the measures aren't strong enough and others arguing we need to do much more

How can any government square that circle?
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Arhhh as I thought, they are testing all over the place and going to radically expand capacity, they just don't want to say everybody who wants a test gets a test ala Trump.
  • Options
    rural_voterrural_voter Posts: 2,038

Cookie said:

Andy_JS said:

I expect they will, but it will be palpable nonsense. What about France, for heaven's sake?
    We don't have a health service like France's where you can visit five different doctors if you don't like the first four opinions. You also have to pay at the point of use. No thanks. Here are the details

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_care_in_France

As for the difference between France and Germany, as both use private insurers and don't just have a government-run system like UK or Canada, sorry I don't know. Could it be that France is very badly set-up for pandemics and heads will roll there...?
  • Options
    PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 76,055

Richard, do you think people having a high temperature and dry cough and recent contact with someone (Who did not get tested when he really should have volunteered for it) arriving from Italy should be tested ?!
  • Options
    IanB2 said:

First question from the BBC is about enforcement

Sounds like it is just advice, but they are holding power to enforce in reserve

The nudge guys clearly think this is better than getting the big ban hammer out.
  • Options

Arhhh as I thought, they are testing all over the place and going to radically expand capacity, they just don't want to say everybody who wants a test gets a test ala Trump.

Maybe they know what they are doing? ;)
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    RobD said:

Maybe they know what they are doing? ;)
    Nah, they are definitely winging this. Whenever I hear the two egg heads, I am gently reassured.
  • Options
    FloaterFloater Posts: 14,195
    Hospital just rang one of my sons and said he is high risk with his Kidney problem.

He lives with 2 nurses ............. both of whom have just been tested (and cleared ) for the virus

It's fair to describe him as agitated

• Options

Glston

RobD said:

RobD said:

That's just a cop-out, though, isn't it? "We really don't want you to go to these places, but we're too scared politically to close them."
    If people don’t go, they’ll close anyway. My brothers restaurant has had tons of cancellations these last few days; after this advice it’ll be cheaper for him just to close up and cut his costs as best he can.
  • Options
    ChameleonChameleon Posts: 3,912
    Pulpstar said:

Richard, do you think people having a high temperature and dry cough and recent contact with someone (Who did not get tested when he really should have volunteered for it) arriving from Italy should be tested ?!
    If symptoms aren't severe? No.

They've either got a flu, in which case they need to self-quarantine.
    Or
    They've got coronavirus, in which case they need to self-quarantine.
  • Options
    All measures, including curfew, being kept under review.
  • Options
    MikeL said:

Far too waffly.

Either close pubs etc 100% or don't.

This is bound to lead to confusion.

I don't think so. I trust in the public's common sense. I'm meeting someone in a pub tomorrow for what is (for me) urgent business, if pubs are closed I'd probably go elsewhere not cancel the meeting. I'm not going to the pub to watch the footy - and it isn't on in the first place even if I wanted to do so.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Hear comes the tw@ttish questions.....I WANT A NUMBER, GIVE ME A NUMBER...tell me to 3 decimal places what percentage of the population have it.
This discussion has been closed.