Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Ladbrokes make it 6/4 that there’ll be another Brexit referend

123457»

Comments

• Options
    AnabobazinaAnabobazina Posts: 20,010

HYUFD said:

nichomar said:

HYUFD said:

What are the rest of NATO, the EU and the Hispanosphere doing while the RAF is bombing Guernica ?

Waiting for Spain to leave Gibraltar and not taking any action against the UK, a country with nuclear weapons
    Come on having a laugh is one thing and I’m sure you are so wind back before you destroy your reputation for at least having a Tory positive view on polls by appearing completley and utterly bonkers. I assume your having a laugh?
    No I am serious.

A Spanish invasion of Gibraltar would require a UK declaration of war on Spain exactly as we went to war with Argentina when they invaded the Falklands.

UK sovereign territory must be defended
    No more drugs for HYUFD!
    Have
    You
    Used
    Fucking
    Drugs?
  • Options
    IanB2IanB2 Posts: 47,289
    edited October 2019
    nichomar said:

HYUFD said:

nichomar said:

HYUFD said:

What are the rest of NATO, the EU and the Hispanosphere doing while the RAF is bombing Guernica ?

Waiting for Spain to leave Gibraltar and not taking any action against the UK, a country with nuclear weapons
    Come on having a laugh is one thing and I’m sure you are so wind back before you destroy your reputation for at least having a Tory positive view on polls by appearing completley and utterly bonkers. I assume your having a laugh?
    No I am serious.

A Spanish invasion of Gibraltar would require a UK declaration of war on Spain exactly as we went to war with Argentina when they invaded the Falklands.

Spain wont invade Gibraltar. Who came up with that one?
    They might take the chance after HY sends the army up to Scotland in search of Malc and his clan?
  • Options
    TGOHF2TGOHF2 Posts: 584
    malcolmg said:

malcolmg said:

Noo said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

WingsoverScotland turning against the EU this afternoon after it fails to stand up for the jailed Catalan nationalists against the Spanish government.

https://wingsoverscotland.com/faith-is-always-blind/

If the SNP then follow suit and back the Catalans against Spain, the EU and Spanish government will then have no complaint when Boris blocks indyref2 and will show no enthusiasm for an Independent Scotland joining the EU either

The SNP, by backing the Catalans, have already poisoned their relationship with the Spanish - who will royally screw them if an independent Scotland ever came knocking at the EU's door seeking entry. Fishing rights would only be the start.
    Yes, in that sense Boris can happily play Spain off against the SNP and ignore Sturgeon
    But the question is, why? Why would he want to do that? The Scottish Parliament clearly voted for a referendum. Why wouldn't we grant one?
    It's a mystery, the likes of HYUFD are insistent that indy would lose again and surely such a second loss (à la Quebec) would kill the issue stone dead.
    Yet desperate not to allow a democratic vote they insist they will win, says it all.
    We heard the "once in a generation" rant one too many times in that famously non-divisive referendum campaign. Sorry, your not getting another one.

You could try a drink to commiserate if you can afford the fun tax.
    Mince, Salmond mentioned once about it being a once in a generation opportunity in his opinion, usual unionist garbage.
    Salmond might be available to vote if it’s actually a generation. On day release.
  • Options
    ydoethurydoethur Posts: 67,287
    This thread has been

Found guilty of sedition

• Options
    HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 117,028

HYUFD said:

nichomar said:

HYUFD said:

No I am serious.

What if Ireland claims County Antrim after a six-county vote for unification? Do we go to war with Ireland to defend your statelet?
    We just send a few regiments to Antrim to secure it from Irish invasion
  • Options
    CharlesCharles Posts: 35,758
    That’s one in the eye for the Remainers
  • Options
    ozymandiasozymandias Posts: 1,503
    IanB2 said:

nichomar said:

HYUFD said:

nichomar said:

HYUFD said:

No I am serious.

Spain wont invade Gibraltar. Who came up with that one?
    They might take the chance after HY sends the army up to Scotland in search of Malc and his clan?
    This is just ridiculous.

England will never invade Scotland. I can’t believe this is being thought of.

We ll have to wait until Spain has been fully pacified first. A war on two fronts is strategically unwise.

• Options
    IanB2IanB2 Posts: 47,289
    edited October 2019
    Pops
This discussion has been closed.