Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Bernie Sanders, 77, decides to take the plunge and moves to th

Comments

• Options

AndyJS said:

Javid is simply desperate to appeal to the Tory base. Then again, he is a guy who likes Ayn Rand so this is probably just where he’s at politically.

The polls will probably show at least 60-70% of people agreeing with this decision. That isn't the Tory base.
    And if they were honest, the other 30-40% wouldn't want her as a neighbour......

I have no time for Begum whatsoever, but if you give politicians the right to take away citizenship do not imagine they will always use it in ways you agree with.
    As I said on the previous thread, in my view stripping people of citizenship - which is only possible for dual citizens - creates two classes of British citizen (permanent and contingent) and so aids those who wish to sow division. But certainly, allowing a politician to wield this power over people convicted of no crime without any kind of effective judicial oversight is insane. It is a power that is asking to be abused; I would be surprised if it hasn't been yet and I am certain that it will be in the future.
    But the opposite to your argument is true as well. People being allowed dual citizenship creates two classes of citizens and sows division.

I have read here multiple times, not from you I hasten to add, from dual citizens that they will use their non-British citizenship to gain some advantage that sole British citizens would not be eligible for. Usually accompanied by the sucker emoji.
    Can you cite these multiple times, particularly when the sucker emoji was used.
  • Options
    El_CapitanoEl_Capitano Posts: 3,881
    philiph said:

IanB2 said:

EU sources expressed frustration that they were having to “re-educate” Cox, who is new to the talks, about the lack of realism in the central demands made by May.

That irritation has been shared in Berlin. Michael Roth, Germany’s minister for Europe, said new “realistic suggestions” were needed from Downing Street to allow the negotiations to progress.

“There is no point in abstractly demanding changes or to make demands, which are completely unacceptable for us,” Roth said. “There can be no limit to the backstop, there can’t be an automatic expiration of the backstop.

“Right now I do not see the necessary willingness to budge on the part of the British and this doesn’t make things easier because time is running out.”

EU sources said Barnier and his deputy, Sabine Weyand, had been “forensic” in their dismantling of the Malthouse compromise on Monday. Barnier told Barclay that suspending EU law on the border was not a viable solution to the problem. Weyand later privately lamented that the EU was having to repeat arguments to Cox first made in August 2017.

You could write that the other way round. We are tired of explaining why the numptees keep insisting on the same undeliverable WA.

The fact that both sides are intransigent means both are experiencing the same frustrations. It shows both parties in the same light.
    With the minor detail that No Deal would leave rEU’s economy only mildly fucked while ours, fittingly, would be royally fucked.

They can afford to be intransigent. We can’t.
  • Options
    TGOHF said:

kle4 said:

IanB2 said:

EU sources expressed frustration that they were having to “re-educate” Cox, who is new to the talks, about the lack of realism in the central demands made by May.

That irritation has been shared in Berlin. Michael Roth, Germany’s minister for Europe, said new “realistic suggestions” were needed from Downing Street to allow the negotiations to progress.

“There is no point in abstractly demanding changes or to make demands, which are completely unacceptable for us,” Roth said. “There can be no limit to the backstop, there can’t be an automatic expiration of the backstop.

“Right now I do not see the necessary willingness to budge on the part of the British and this doesn’t make things easier because time is running out.”

EU sources said Barnier and his deputy, Sabine Weyand, had been “forensic” in their dismantling of the Malthouse compromise on Monday. Barnier told Barclay that suspending EU law on the border was not a viable solution to the problem. Weyand later privately lamented that the EU was having to repeat arguments to Cox first made in August 2017.

Boohoo to them. They were so bloody pleased at beating us in the negotiations to the point they never cared if it did be agreed or not (And no, May saying it would is not convincing, they are not dumb enough to think it would go through just because May said so)
    Quite - if only they were as good at parliamentary arithmetic as they are at leaking after talks...
    Well they are so grumpy because we hold all the cards in these negotiations.
  • Options

AndyJS said:

Javid is simply desperate to appeal to the Tory base. Then again, he is a guy who likes Ayn Rand so this is probably just where he’s at politically.

The polls will probably show at least 60-70% of people agreeing with this decision. That isn't the Tory base.
    And if they were honest, the other 30-40% wouldn't want her as a neighbour......

I have no time for Begum whatsoever, but if you give politicians the right to take away citizenship do not imagine they will always use it in ways you agree with.
    As I said on the previous thread, in my view stripping people of citizenship - which is only possible for dual citizens - creates two classes of British citizen (permanent and contingent) and so aids those who wish to sow division. But certainly, allowing a politician to wield this power over people convicted of no crime without any kind of effective judicial oversight is insane. It is a power that is asking to be abused; I would be surprised if it hasn't been yet and I am certain that it will be in the future.
    But the opposite to your argument is true as well. People being allowed dual citizenship creates two classes of citizens and sows division.

I have read here multiple times, not from you I hasten to add, from dual citizens that they will use their non-British citizenship to gain some advantage that sole British citizens would not be eligible for. Usually accompanied by the sucker emoji.
    Not everyone with dual citizenship has actively sought it - it can be via parents or by virtue of birth. You don't need to have a passport. Many British citizens, mostly from minority communities, face this threat, and there will be millions more once EU citizens are forced to become British too to stay here. We live in an interconnected world, people move around for work, kids are born overseas. This shouldn't give a politician on the make the right to throw you out of the only country you know and separate you from your family. Personally I only have British citizenship, so Javid won't be able to chuck me out of the country, but nor am I able to escape Brexit.
  • Options
    ralphmalphralphmalph Posts: 2,201

AndyJS said:

Can you cite these multiple times, particularly when the sucker emoji was used.
    I could, but one of the people that talk about their dual citizenship gets upset when other posters question them about it and it seems to upset them, so I will not but I am sure most posters understand the point I am making.
  • Options

I could, but one of the people that talk about their dual citizenship gets upset when other posters question them about it and it seems to upset them, so I will not but I am sure most posters understand the point I am making.

So we'll file that under fake news from you until you post otherwise.
  • Options
    anothernickanothernick Posts: 3,578
    TGOHF said:

Scott_P said:
    I was expecting the EU to be really positive as usual.
    Nothing has changed
  • Options

AndyJS said:

What are the ways they could use it that you would agree with?
  • Options

TGOHF said:

kle4 said:

IanB2 said:

Boohoo to them. They were so bloody pleased at beating us in the negotiations to the point they never cared if it did be agreed or not (And no, May saying it would is not convincing, they are not dumb enough to think it would go through just because May said so)
    Quite - if only they were as good at parliamentary arithmetic as they are at leaking after talks...
    And the German car industry will be on the phone at any minute telling them to give us a good deal.
  • Options
    GallowgateGallowgate Posts: 19,095
    What on earth is going on?
  • Options

Those whom the gods wish to destroy, they first make mad. We must be mad, literally mad, as a nation to be permitting the possibility of No Deal.
  • Options
    dixiedeandixiedean Posts: 28,016

AndyJS said:

Not everyone with dual citizenship has actively sought it - it can be via parents or by virtue of birth. You don't need to have a passport. Many British citizens, mostly from minority communities, face this threat, and there will be millions more once EU citizens are forced to become British too to stay here. We live in an interconnected world, people move around for work, kids are born overseas. This shouldn't give a politician on the make the right to throw you out of the only country you know and separate you from your family. Personally I only have British citizenship, so Javid won't be able to chuck me out of the country, but nor am I able to escape Brexit.
    Indeed. Was in Oz in late 2017, where the big political scandal was how many elected representatives had been discovered to be dual citizens (not allowed in Parliament). The vast majority of whom were blissfully unaware of,the fact.
  • Options

FPT:

IanB2 said:

I don’t see that much evidence that ‘Blairism’ is that much in demand amongst the public.

Faced with the ERG and the Corbynistas, some calm rational and competent politics is very much in demand. Just so long as you don't attach Blair's name to it.
    I don’t think it’s just Blair’s name that’s the problem. There quite a few beliefs among those who themselves centrists - e.g. support for academies and free schools, or foreign interventionism - that don’t seem to be that much popular among the public.
    Although Academies were brought in by Blair/Blunkett, they were (a) basically a way of tarting up the Tories’ City Technology Colleges in a New Labour image (b) under far more local authority control with things like admissions and (c) a HUGELY minority sport (a couple of hundred were created in ten years under Labour.. followed by three THOUSAND in the next three years under Cameron/Gove. And Free Schools are an entirely Tory construct.

I’m bang on target for the Tiggers, and although I wouldn’t crawl over broken glass to reverse it all now, it’s not something that’s been done in my name or at all attractive. In the Blunkett years it was a probably a handy tool to chuck in an extra school in a hurry where needed, not a near-compulsory exercise in turning heads in privatising school management.

• Options
    So who are these rumoured Tory defectors?

Wollaston and Allen would be favourites, surely. Soubry is a one-off and hard to predict. Sandbach and, at a pinch, Grieve I could believe.
  • Options
    Scott_PScott_P Posts: 51,453

Can you narrow it down, a bit?
  • Options
    BenpointerBenpointer Posts: 31,851

TGOHF said:

kle4 said:

IanB2 said:

And the German car industry will be on the phone at any minute telling them to give us a good deal.
    ... which will definitely be the easiest deal in human history.
  • Options
    SquareRootSquareRoot Posts: 7,095
    Scott_P said:

I'll make it easy for you. The Defence Sec is completely bonkers.
  • Options

Wollaston and Allen would be favourites, surely. Soubry is a one-off and hard to predict. Sandbach and, at a pinch, Grieve I could believe.

I did hear that Philip Lee might be a contender.
  • Options
    williamglennwilliamglenn Posts: 48,147
  • Options
    GallowgateGallowgate Posts: 19,095
    Scott_P said:

Looks like this is what is going on...

Is it enough for May’s deal to pass?

https://twitter.com/kateemccann/status/1097941535067463682?s=21
  • Options
    dixiedeandixiedean Posts: 28,016

An all purpose post.
    Could have been used at any point over the previous 4 years.
    And for many to come, I fear.
  • Options
    dyedwooliedyedwoolie Posts: 7,786

I'd go with Lee Allen and Sandbach. I think Soubry will go eventually from her closeness with Chuks. Grieve won't go anywhere.
    Should be double figure tiggers by weekend
  • Options
    williamglennwilliamglenn Posts: 48,147

He probably thinks he can usurp Chuka as leader.
  • Options
    kle4kle4 Posts: 92,054
    Scott_P said:
    Excellent. Perhaps the constant speculation some ones might in itself will encourage some who would otherwise remain to seriously consider their position - the Tiggers finally showing some balls will encourage everyone to ask those obviously on the outs, Tory and Labour, if they really are staying where they are.
  • Options

F1 testing has begun.

• Options
    Chris_AChris_A Posts: 1,237
    Javid on manoeuvres again prepared to trash the rule of law to ingratiate himself with the Tory faithful (and electors)
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Chris_A said:

Javid on manoeuvres again prepared to trash the rule of law to ingratiate himself with the Tory faithful (and electors)

If he is using powers lawfully granted him by Act of Parliament (whether one thinks this is an appropriate use of them, or if he should not have those powers), how is he trashing the rule of law?

I note the decision can be appealed, and presumably will be. If it is not lawful then we will soon find out I am sure.
  • Options

Scott_P said:

The first rule of Brexit is not to believe anything that comes out of Downing Street so I think talk of the deal passing is, shall we say, a little premature.
  • Options
    algarkirkalgarkirk Posts: 10,622

AndyJS said:

Just a suggestion: that the way to do both justice and compassion is to take every possible step to bring the baby back to the UK and to take no step (eg by helping the mother come to the UK) to prevent its mother facing justice from the jurisdiction she has ended up in.

• Options
    Sean_FSean_F Posts: 35,983

AndyJS said:

Tough titty. Actions have consequences. All that matters is whether the law is being adhered to. Shamina Begum is entitled to nothing other than her legal rights.
  • Options
    Chris_AChris_A Posts: 1,237
    algarkirk said:

AndyJS said:

Just a suggestion: that the way to do both justice and compassion is to take every possible step to bring the baby back to the UK and to take no step (eg by helping the mother come to the UK) to prevent its mother facing justice from the jurisdiction she has ended up in.

And to ensure that Begum gets justice which will probably mean a prison sentence.
  • Options
    IanB2IanB2 Posts: 47,474

I reckon Soubry and Wollaston are nailed on and Boles is in the balance. Allen might come later. Not Grieve.
  • Options
    rpjsrpjs Posts: 3,787

Scott_P said:

Wait, "over the coming months"? So does that mean May has conceded that she has no option now but to seek an A50 extension?
  • Options
    IanB2 said:

I reckon Soubry and Wollaston are nailed on and Boles is in the balance. Allen might come later. Not Grieve.
    I think Boles will stay, he's very close to Gove (he was his campaign manager after all).

That said if Boles does go I think it might finally tip Gove into backing revocation.
  • Options
    rpjs said:

Scott_P said:

Wait, "over the coming months"? So does that mean May has conceded that she has no option now but to seek an A50 extension?
    I think the implication is as part of the future relationship, not the WA.
  • Options
    PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 76,002
    Great match for the defense connosieur
  • Options

I'd go with Lee Allen and Sandbach.
    Lee Allen and Sandbach?

Sounds like a firm of Lawyers!
  • Options
    IanB2IanB2 Posts: 47,474
    IanB2 said:

S & W's twitter profiles no longer refer to themselves as Conservative. B & A's still do.
  • Options
    kle4 said:

Scott_P said:
    Excellent. Perhaps the constant speculation some ones might in itself will encourage some who would otherwise remain to seriously consider their position - the Tiggers finally showing some balls will encourage everyone to ask those obviously on the outs, Tory and Labour, if they really are staying where they are.
    Yes. At some point the Ian Austins and Antoinette Sandbachs will start thinking “people who think like me have left; why am I still here?”. And after a while, staying in the party becomes identified with condoning anti-Semitism / being a hard Brexiter / whatever.
  • Options
    viewcodeviewcode Posts: 19,008
    I twitted @MaxPB for not knowing how politics is funded, I teased @SeanT about not knowing the difference between the Government and Parliament, now I see all-around surprise that the Home Secretary can withdraw citizenship. Any more of this and I will set a written test... :)
  • Options
    AndyJSAndyJS Posts: 29,395
    Scott_P said:
    If that's true, it'll probably be Sarah Wollaston and Heidi Allen. Not sure about the third.
  • Options
    nico67nico67 Posts: 4,502
    Not sure any Tory will be resigning to join the Independent Group. Barring Brexit they don’t have much in common . A better fit might be a defection to the Lib Dems or simply sitting as an independent .

• Options
    Saying Blair isn't in demand now is a bit like saying Harold Wilson wasn't in demand in 1997. Doesn't change the fact that Blair and Wilson are the only people to win elections for Labour since 1950.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Scott_P said:
    Ah, thank you Joan. I know defections don't come along often, but I'm already jonesing for more and was getting twitchy.

Now, to see who you are *looks on wikipedia*....Chair of the Labour Friends of Israel. Oh dear, I can see the comments coming on twitter.
  • Options
    Tiggers go past sinners and bear down on the dup and lib dems.
    Exciting stuff
  • Options
    Ryan was deputy chair of the No to AV campaign. That’s going to make negotiations with the Lib Dems awkward if she joins TIG...
  • Options
    GIN1138GIN1138 Posts: 20,920
    Give it couple of weeks and Chuka will be begging Con to take Woolaston back. :D
  • Options
    Joan Ryan: not the biggest surprise in the world.
  • Options
    solarflaresolarflare Posts: 3,623
    Are the Tiggers hoping to outnumber the Lib Dems by tomorrow?
  • Options
    nico67 said:

Not sure any Tory will be resigning to join the Independent Group. Barring Brexit they don’t have much in common . A better fit might be a defection to the Lib Dems or simply sitting as an independent .

Which, for now, is all the Tiggers are though really, other than hatred of Brexit. But it does seem like it will be harder for the Tories given the Tiggers are no fans of Tory policies, some of which the Tory defectors will like at least. I'm a fan of the idea that the Tiggers just provide a casual group for people of all sides to defect to, then we see if Brexit happens or not, and how, and then we'll see what new party, or parties, are viable after that.
  • Options
    If Corbyn doesn’t back a second EU vote the 8 will soon multiply .

• Options

Ryan was deputy chair of the No to AV campaign. That’s going to make negotiations with the Lib Dems awkward if she joins TIG...

The Lib Dems are gonna get swallowed up like the Libersls were by the SDP, they are yesterday's story
  • Options

Why is that? I mean, while the LDs pushed for AV as better than FPTP (and I voted yes to AV myself) given the LDs prefer PR surely it should not be too hard feelings?
  • Options
    rpjs said:

Scott_P said:

They *might* be talking about the future relationship[1]. The current agreement under discussion is the Withdrawal Agreement, a holding document designed to give UK more time to get ready to leave. The two are not the same. The WA covers the next eighteen months (or whatever), the Future Relationship covers the time after the WA. Perhaps the PM is moving the Malthouse thingy discussion from the WA (because it's far, far too late now) to the Future Relationship, where we have more time to discuss it.

[1] https://www.instituteforgovernment.org.uk/explainers/framework-uk-eu-future-relationship
  • Options
    AndrewAndrew Posts: 2,900
    So maybe 3 from Tories, 8 from Lab at least. Any of the LibDems phaps?

Could maybe be a block of 20ish pretty soon.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    AndyJS said:

Saying Blair isn't in demand now is a bit like saying Harold Wilson wasn't in demand in 1997. Doesn't change the fact that Blair and Wilson are the only people to win elections for Labour since 1950.

Labour has only had four election winners since 1900:

McDonald (and even he's debatable)
    Atlee
    Wilson
    Blair

With such a poor record maybe Labour was always doomed to be a flash in the pan (relatively speaking)

Perhaps in the end we're going to go back to out Whig/Liberal V Con/Tory roots?
  • Options

rpjs said:

Scott_P said:

I think the implication is as part of the future relationship, not the WA.
    Hmm, but wouldn't that be asking MPs who rejected the WA to now vote for it on the promise that the FR might remove the parts of the WA that they found objectionable?
  • Options
    MarqueeMarkMarqueeMark Posts: 50,144
    Got to love the irony of an unrepentant member of ISIS looking to use "all legal means".......
  • Options
    RoyalBlueRoyalBlue Posts: 3,223
    Well done Javid. I can only imagine the number of hand-wringing civil servants and human rights lawyers he has had to contend with to get this through.

This will command very broad public support. I expect that the minority who think droning would have been more appropriate is larger than the minority who think we should let her back into the country.
  • Options
    AndyJS said:

Joan Ryan: not the biggest surprise in the world.

Another Iraq war supporter
  • Options
    nico67 said:

Worst. PornHub. Video. Evah.
  • Options
    SquareRootSquareRoot Posts: 7,095
    nico67 said:

they'll find him down on his allotment..
  • Options
    edited February 2019

Got to love the irony of an unrepentant member of ISIS looking to use "all legal means".......

Well yes, all criminals that are brought to justice use all the legal means available to them to try to get acquitted. It's called the rule of law.
  • Options
    viewcode said:

nico67 said:

What's pornhub?
  • Options
    nico67 said:

I've been constantly wrong about this, but it is the smart thing for him to do. Brexit really is one of those issues that, eventually, some MPs are going to defy any political tribe to vote the way they think they must, and if they are not permitted to will lash out. Many have suggested that while Corbyn is not keen on the EU he does not care a great deal about Brexit issues, and if that is true it is time for him to appear more enthusiastic about moving to the support a referendum stage of their policy.

What benefit is there to not doing so if the split becomes even more serious?
  • Options
    RoyalBlue said:

Well done Javid. I can only imagine the number of hand-wringing civil servants and human rights lawyers he has had to contend with to get this through.

This will command very broad public support.

Probably, but journalistic Twitter are almost universally outraged
  • Options

The Lib Dems are gonna get swallowed up like the Libersls were by the SDP, they are yesterday's story
    Maybe (and I’m a self-declared social democrat), but today’s Lib Dems are 70% Liberal, 15% SDP, 15% libertarian. I don’t think you could describe the SDP as swallowing up the Liberals in any sense.

Bring back Charlie Kennedy.
  • Options

viewcode said:

nico67 said:

What's pornhub?
    SeanT knows, I believe?
  • Options
    Andrew said:

For now, what would be the point from a LD's perspective? It would be depressing if some new group became larger and more popular than them overnight, but even hard fought as they were they surely still have a better chance of re-election under their own brand, and the main policy of remain, remain and remain again is the same so no need to quit.
  • Options

One can only assume that unlike murdering people in the most barbarous ways possible, ISIS doesn't teach its combatants the meaning of the word "irony"... :)
  • Options
    Andrew said:

Probably not, there are only 12 of them as it is and they probably want to stick together, while of course supporting the establishment of The Independent Group.
  • Options
    Andrew said:

Probably not, there are only 12 of them as it is and they probably want to stick together, while of course supporting the establishment of The Independent Group.
  • Options
    My bold prediction.

By the end of the summer recess TIG will be at least the third largest Parliamentary grouping.
  • Options
    kle4 said:

Chris_A said:

If he is using powers lawfully granted him by Act of Parliament (whether one thinks this is an appropriate use of them, or if he should not have those powers), how is he trashing the rule of law?

I note the decision can be appealed, and presumably will be. If it is not lawful then we will soon find out I am sure.
    And our Immigration Tribunals are well known for overturning government decisions.....

I suspect this is excellent politics but may be pretty dodgy law....
  • Options
    AndyJS said:

Andrew said:

11!
  • Options
    kyf_100kyf_100 Posts: 3,963

viewcode said:

nico67 said:

What's pornhub?
    SeanT knows, I believe?
    I suspect SeanT, having the real thing, has little need of the simulation.
  • Options

Are the Tiggers hoping to outnumber the Lib Dems by tomorrow?

Hah! I didn't think of that! :)
  • Options
    The funny thing is these resignations make Corbyns Unicorn EU vote still on the table more likely to become reality . The 8 won’t support a no confidence vote as they’d likely have a quick end to their careers and don’t want him as PM anyway .

At this rate the DUP won’t be able to bring the government down even if May delivers a backstop in the WA. And Corbyns desperate attempts to avoid a second EU vote could hit the buffers as there’s little chance of getting an election .
  • Options
    murali_smurali_s Posts: 3,045

My bold prediction.

By the end of the summer recess TIG will be at least the third largest Parliamentary grouping.

I think that's a pretty good call. Any markets up?
  • Options

My bold prediction.

Chuka might be LOTO by Summer? :D
  • Options

Maybe (and I’m a self-declared social democrat), but today’s Lib Dems are 70% Liberal, 15% SDP, 15% libertarian. I don’t think you could describe the SDP as swallowing up the Liberals in any sense.

I'd say the liberals were maneuvered onto social democratic turf and are thus more sdp like in the current incarnation than Grimmond Liberals
  • Options

kle4 said:

Chris_A said:

And our Immigration Tribunals are well known for overturning government decisions.....

I agree.

If she doesn't have Bangladeshi citizenship then Javid might well have to resign in disgrace.
  • Options
    TGOHFTGOHF Posts: 21,633
    GIN1138 said:

Give it couple of weeks and Chuka will be begging Con to take Woolaston back. :D
    Will their short money cover Anna’s gin budget ?
  • Options
    Labour down to 247 MPs and counting.
  • Options

The only party leaders I'd feel enthusiastic about voting for are Charlie Kennedy and John Smith. How different things might have been.
  • Options
    TGOHF said:

GIN1138 said:

Will their short money cover Anna’s gin budget ?
    :D
  • Options
    kyf_100 said:

viewcode said:

nico67 said:

What's pornhub?
    SeanT knows, I believe?
    Screenshots suggest otherwise (albeit maybe deliberately).
  • Options
    kyf_100 said:

you didn't see the screenshot then
  • Options
    MarqueeMarkMarqueeMark Posts: 50,144
    rpjs said:

Well yes, all criminals that are brought to justice use all the legal means available to them to try to get acquitted. It's called the rule of law.
    She should get in touch with the ISIS Citizen's Advice.....
  • Options

kle4 said:

Chris_A said:

The way it is reported it does seem awfully broad - how much justification does the Home Secretary need to provide for instance, other than, presumably, proving the target would not be left stateless? Could one appeal the reason for the judgement (though that would seem pointless in this case) or purely on some procedural or technical legal point?

As I say I don't have a quarrel with the decision, but if Javid has erred in law in some fashion, well, that's that.
  • Options
    Sean_FSean_F Posts: 35,983
    kle4 said:

Scott_P said:
    Ah, thank you Joan. I know defections don't come along often, but I'm already jonesing for more and was getting twitchy.l

Now, to see who you are *looks on wikipedia*....Chair of the Labour Friends of Israel. Oh dear, I can see the comments coming on twitter.
    "Zio", "In the pay of Israel", "bitch", "whore" "sucking Netanyahu's cock" etc.
This discussion has been closed.