Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » The Tory leadership – an alternative view

Comments

• Options
    TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 114,481
    edited July 2018
    On topic Tissue Price advised backing Esther McVey at 80/1 or 66/1.

The Sunday Times say No 10 have her on suicide watch as a potential resignation waiting to happen.

There's one reason why I think she won't become PM/Leader, there is next to zero appetite on the Tory benches to put Philip Davies into No 10.

Esther, if you want to be PM you need to ditch your partner.
  • Options
    DavidLDavidL Posts: 51,308

DavidL said:

DavidL said:

I am still trying to work out how a team with Lindgard, Pogba and Lukaku were so f****** boring last season.

Jose
    Yes it’s really that simple isn’t it?
    Yes
    I just don’t see Jose’s percentage football grinding out the 1-0s working any more. The EPL and the CL have both moved past that and a good thing too. Time to move on I think.
  • Options
    Beverley_CBeverley_C Posts: 6,256

The future of TM is not my concern and am content for a VNOC. Indeed it may be time for Boris to take over and own the mess that is coming

Boris as PM...

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Can you imagine Boris as PM? Seriously? Mr "F*** Business" and other insightful political comments...
    No absolutely not but if it happens he owns the mess
    Which mess? With Boris in charge, I imagine that there will be considerably more than one mess.
  • Options
    IanB2IanB2 Posts: 47,289
    edited July 2018

IanB2 said:

Pogba wins it for France

I did suggest 4-3 aet on the last thread...
    In with a chance now...
    Extra time would require a scoreline of 3-3 after 90?
    I meant his 4-3, as a final score
  • Options
    Good betting strategy, bet on the opposite to what 538 say will happen in the soccer.

https://twitter.com/FiveThirtyEight/status/1018510462432968706
  • Options
    Big_G_NorthWalesBig_G_NorthWales Posts: 60,315
    DavidL said:

DavidL said:

DavidL said:

I am still trying to work out how a team with Lindgard, Pogba and Lukaku were so f****** boring last season.

Jose
    Yes it’s really that simple isn’t it?
    Yes
    I just don’t see Jose’s percentage football grinding out the 1-0s working any more. The EPL and the CL have both moved past that and a good thing too. Time to move on I think.
    Agree
  • Options
    DecrepitJohnLDecrepitJohnL Posts: 13,300
    Luka Modric is 5/2 on Betfair for the Golden Ball. I think they will have decided it by now so it is either great value or some news has leaked.
  • Options
    CarlottaVanceCarlottaVance Posts: 59,703

The future of TM is not my concern and am content for a VNOC. Indeed it may be time for Boris to take over and own the mess that is coming

Boris as PM...

Can you imagine Boris as PM? Seriously? Mr "F*** Business" and other insightful political comments...
    Boris never owns any of his messes....
  • Options

Musk has been showing serious signs of dickery lately. He seems to have finally tipped over the edge now.

https://twitter.com/tomgara/status/1018501070652432384

He's done a Ratner......blood in the water.....
  • Options

Boris as PM...

He is utterly hopeless
  • Options
    1% interest in a few minutes still available for France on Betfair
  • Options
    NigelbNigelb Posts: 62,631

Boris as PM...

I believe his hair is all still his own.
  • Options

Boris as PM...

He is utterly hopeless
    Dangerous, more like.

May making him FS may turn out to have been her most prescient decision.
  • Options
    IanB2 said:

1% interest in a few minutes still available for France on Betfair

Now closed
  • Options
    JosiasJessopJosiasJessop Posts: 39,035

Musk has been showing serious signs of dickery lately. He seems to have finally tipped over the edge now.

https://twitter.com/tomgara/status/1018501070652432384

That's quite incredible.

As I've opined passim, there are two Musks: the SpaceX Musk, who is inspirational and (mostly) comes across as a nice guy, and Tesla Musk who is, frankly, a git.

It is perfectly possible that these are both true, and just responses to their individual market: in space he has to appear calm and professional; in cars/energy he just needs publicity.

But that comment really demands a retraction. It's sad that some of his cultists are backing him on it ...

(Personally, if I was him I would have said: "Well, we tried, and it didn't work. I'd like to give one million dollars every year for the next five years for an annual international conference on cave rescue, and will use SpaceX or Tesla engineers to help develop any good ideas, ready for the next time they are needed. We will also make a donation to the National Cave Rescue Commission." This would have gained him and Tesla on-going publicity. Instead he goes ballistic.)
  • Options
    RogerRoger Posts: 18,891
    DavidL said:

Park the bus
    Park the bus Man Utd

Park the bus
    Park the bus we say

Park the bus
    Park the bus Man Utd

And do it the Mourinho way......
  • Options
    AlastairMeeksAlastairMeeks Posts: 30,340
    I agree that Esther McVey has to be kept onside. I backed her at 75 and tipped her a while back:

http://www2.politicalbetting.com/index.php/archives/2018/05/02/__trashed-3/
  • Options
    Sunil_PrasannanSunil_Prasannan Posts: 49,325
    France win the World Cup, 20 years after their last victory!
  • Options
    NigelbNigelb Posts: 62,631
    “Asked to name his biggest competitor and foe globally, the US president said there were "a lot of foes" and named Russia and China among them, but the first on his list was the EU....”
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44837311
  • Options
    HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 117,028
    Well done France on winning the World Cup but a respectable performance from Croatia too
  • Options
    MikeSmithsonMikeSmithson Posts: 7,382

I agree that Esther McVey has to be kept onside. I backed her at 75 and tipped her a while back:

http://www2.politicalbetting.com/index.php/archives/2018/05/02/__trashed-3/

I'm on her at 184 for leadership on Betfair.
  • Options
    SandyRentoolSandyRentool Posts: 20,632
    I enjoyed that.

Both teams are a class above England.

As are several others.
  • Options
    The_ApocalypseThe_Apocalypse Posts: 7,830
    Congratulations France.
  • Options
    HYUFD said:

Well done France on winning the World Cup but a respectable performance from Croatia too

And both miles ahead of England
  • Options
    viewcodeviewcode Posts: 18,823
    Nigelb said:

“Asked to name his biggest competitor and foe globally, the US president said there were "a lot of foes" and named Russia and China among them, but the first on his list was the EU....”
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44837311

Well, the EU don't provide him with money nor piss-soaked prostitutes.
  • Options
    SandyRentoolSandyRentool Posts: 20,632
    I thought it might be them. But couldn't remember their name!
  • Options
    DavidLDavidL Posts: 51,308

I enjoyed that.

As are several others.

Younger than England and with far, far more strength in depth. The Ronaldo Messi era is coming to a glorious end. Mbappe is the future.
  • Options
    TOPPINGTOPPING Posts: 41,314
    I think it is fantastic watching the France team which is such an example of multiracial harmony.
  • Options

I enjoyed that.

As are several others.

Yep. Yesterday showed how lucky we have been. Nevertheless credit to the team for their spirit. France are worthy winners, almost all of their games were worth watching
  • Options
    well done France

In other news, Elon Musk is getting more publicity....

http://uk.businessinsider.com/elon-musk-british-cave-diver-pedo-feud-thai-cave-rescue-2018-7
  • Options
    MyBurningEarsMyBurningEars Posts: 3,651

The Sunday Times say No 10 have her on suicide watch as a potential resignation waiting to happen.

There's one reason why I think she won't become PM/Leader, there is next to zero appetite on the Tory benches to put Philip Davies into No 10.

In connection with Davies, who obviously doesn't help her cause, is she in the clear over that horse-racing visit?
  • Options
    Ian W's reasoning in the OP to get Esther McVey anywhere near the final two looks too contrived. What is this collective intelligence manipulating the ballot to get McVey through? Not every long-priced bet is value (he said, looking at his 33/1 Croatia slip).
  • Options
    Well what do you expect, good manners from a nation of collaborators?

https://twitter.com/Dr_Kavoussi/status/1018538909267980289
  • Options
    kle4kle4 Posts: 91,797
    I still think this fundamentally misreads the situation, or rather Tory MPs fundamentally misreading the situation, but acting as though May alone is the problem. She is a problem, albeit one probably time limited anyway, but she is not the problem. The problem is the Brexit situation itself, which rightly or not has led May down the path she has eventually chosen. Other options will not make the problem go away, they come with their own problems.

Why is striking at conference any better than now? It gives more time for the new 'normal' polling position of Tories down to consolidate, and more MPs to become fearful, but that just eats into more time to actually, you know, do something useful about Brexit. Unless they are all hardcore no deal Brexiters, and they are not, why is doing nothing for several months a good idea?

I don't see how it protects the party's position, nor how it advances the actual governing of this country.
  • Options
    TykejohnnoTykejohnno Posts: 7,362
    At least Harry Kane gets the Golden boot,doesn't deserve it though on his performances after the group stages.
  • Options
    RogerRoger Posts: 18,891
    Winners EU Team
    Runners up EU Team
    Third place EU Team
  • Options

In connection with Davies, who obviously doesn't help her cause, is she in the clear over that horse-racing visit?
    Not sure.
  • Options
    TheuniondivvieTheuniondivvie Posts: 40,129
    Roger said:

Winners EU Team
    Runners up EU Team
    Third place EU Team

Tbf 4th still an EU Team.
  • Options
    I agree a no confidence vote challenge to May is likely before the end of the year but I think May survives it for now, a majority of Tory MPs do not want to crash out of the EU in March 2018 and go straight to WTO terms without even a transition period to give business a chance to prepare.

So I think May will survive for now on probation and her plans will be enough for the EU to agree a transition period. However they are not likely to be enough for the EU to agree a FTA by December 2020 when the transition period is due to end. So it is late 2019 or 2020 when May is most at risk as Tory MPs in marginal seats will not want to go into the 2022 general election still in the transition period and in the EU in most respscts with no decision making power as it will be a gift to UKIP. If May then loses that confidence vote McVey could be a contender as she is telegenic however she would either have to have resigned by then or commit to WTO terms from that date, the same goes for Javid, otherwise it is hard to see past Boris
  • Options
    kle4 said:

I still think this fundamentally misreads the situation, or rather Tory MPs fundamentally misreading the situation, but acting as though May alone is the problem. She is a problem, albeit one probably time limited anyway, but she is not the problem. The problem is the Brexit situation itself, which rightly or not has led May down the path she has eventually chosen. Other options will not make the problem go away, they come with their own problems.

Why is striking at conference any better than now? It gives more time for the new 'normal' polling position of Tories down to consolidate, and more MPs to become fearful, but that just eats into more time to actually, you know, do something useful about Brexit. Unless they are all hardcore no deal Brexiters, and they are not, why is doing nothing for several months a good idea?

I don't see how it protects the party's position, nor how it advances the actual governing of this country.

Yep, it's remainers who should be hoping they strike, for chaos and change offer more chance of a dramatic turn of events than does May limping on until Brexit is done.
  • Options
    Roger said:

Winners EU Team
    Runners up EU Team
    Third place EU Team

Runners up not in the Euro yet though
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    I find it interesting that this piece suggests people like Hunt and Javid will be seen as putting career above principle, but then praises McVey's approach in not resigning, but not vocally backing the Chequers agreement. That seems the very definition of putting career before principle, if she later claims not to have supported it really. People can forgive anything of their favoured candidates when they want, but there seems nothing logical in that position, and logic being out the window I would think many other options and candidates open up.

I also cannot agree with 2019 being a good time for a GE, though I agree one is likely. The party will have been through a battering and bruising over the previous year, some very public disagreements, and will be in no shape to get behind a new hard brexit approach with anything like unity. Even Corbyn would eat them alive in that situation. Plenty won't forgive the Tories for either going soft or thinking of going soft, or they will be angry at going hard, and the factions will have had the knives out. Does that really sound like a good time to 'claim authority' for a new leader? The very fact Corbyn will be keen to fight shows why it would be a bad idea.
  • Options

twitter.com/Dr_Kavoussi/status/1018538909267980289

Collaborators? You do mean the Croats?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independent_State_of_Croatia
  • Options

At least Harry Kane gets the Golden boot,doesn't deserve it though on his performances after the group stages.

He deserves it because he scored more goals than anyone else. That's the only criterion.
  • Options
    David_EvershedDavid_Evershed Posts: 6,506
    Surely Leadsom has been biding her time before resigning.

If/when she resigns she will be able to get her supporters to put in the necessary letters to the 1922 Committee for a leadership challenge.

Leadsom had the votes before (other than May) and can get the votes again.
  • Options
    Roger said:

Winners EU Team
    Runners up EU Team
    Third place EU Team

Oh please can we play this on other major sports.
  • Options

Now these are real collaborators.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Legion

PS I challenge you to go to Zagreb and call the heirs and people of Tito Nazi collaborators.
  • Options

He deserves it because he scored more goals than anyone else. That's the only criterion.
    Should have said in my opinion.
  • Options

Surely Leadsom has been biding her time before resigning.

If/when she resigns she will be able to get her supporters to put in the necessary letters to the 1922 Committee for a leadership challenge.

Leadsom had the votes before (other than May) and can get the votes again.

It does not work that way. The Brexiteers need to beat TM in a VNOC and then there will be a full on leadership election. They need 159 votes to beat TM
  • Options
    edited July 2018

HYUFD said:

England lost 3 2 to France last summer, Croatia lost 4 2 to France today.

It does annoy me the cynicism about England now after the unjustified triumphalism last week. At the end of the day it was our joint best World Cup performance since 1966 when most, including me, thought we would be lucky to get to the quarter finals. We also have a world class goalkeeper now and a shrewd manager and a young team so plenty of room to improve. Though as you are Welsh I know you have no vested interested in England really beyond bring a home nation
  • Options

Roger said:

Winners EU Team
    Runners up EU Team
    Third place EU Team

Go on then (genuinely interested). Although cricket is not a sport.
  • Options
    williamglennwilliamglenn Posts: 48,076

well done France

• Options

Think Griezmann’s done that dance before in this WC.
  • Options
    Ishmael_ZIshmael_Z Posts: 8,981
    edited July 2018

PS I challenge you to go to Zagreb and call the heirs and people of Tito Nazi collaborators.
    They are also the heirs and people of Slavko Kvaternik.

And the French are the heirs and people of Charles de Gaulle. And if you refought ww2 with the Channel paved over you'd have found collaborators and resisters here too.
  • Options
    viewcode said:

Roger said:

Winners EU Team
    Runners up EU Team
    Third place EU Team

Although cricket is not a sport.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Are France much better than England? Of course they are. But it’s still been a decent WC for us, and at the end of the day it’s better to take our best result since 1990 and be happy about it. At least we didn’t fail to get out of our group, like last time.
  • Options
    HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

It does annoy me the cynicism about England now after the unjustified triumphalism last week. At the end of the day it was our joint best World Cup performance since 1966 when most, including me, thought we would be lucky to get to the quarter finals. We also have a world class goalkeeper now and a shrewd manager and a young team so plenty of room to improve. Though as you are Welsh I know you have no vested interested in England really beyond bring a home nation
    Do not be so silly. I wanted England to win. And befote you dish the Welsh again I am half English.

England were nowhere near the level of these two teams, nor indeed Belgium.

Had the draw been different they would not have beaten Brazil.

I am delighted at their progress but do not wear blinkers
  • Options
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    viewcode said:

Roger said:

Winners EU Team
    Runners up EU Team
    Third place EU Team

Rugby union world cup 2015.

Winners - New Zealand commonwealth

Runner-up - Australia Commonwealth

3rd South Africa commonwealth.

Good game this.
  • Options
    HYUFD said:
    It surprises me Putin did not invite Trump to the World Cup Final. That America has just been chosen to host (jointly) the one after next would have provided cover.
  • Options

well done France

Is that Foxy after his bet was landed?
  • Options
    Croatia's President looks OK :)
  • Options
    Macron handing out the medals and presumably the trophy next to Putin in what is now pouring rain
  • Options

How was de Gaulle a collaborator? Go to Paris and shout out de Gaulle was a collaborator!

PS. only 50,000 Indians tops collaborated with Japan and Germany, whereas 2.5 million volunteered to fight for the Allies!
    PPS. Back in the 1940s, "India" included Pakistan (the country of your ancestors) and Bangladesh!
  • Options
    Raining cats and dogs and Putin is the only one with an umbrella held over him
  • Options
    kle4 said:

viewcode said:

Roger said:

Winners EU Team
    Runners up EU Team
    Third place EU Team

It just isn't. And neither is ice-skating. Although curling is a sport, as is darts and rugby.

(If it involves judges to assess the score, it isn't a sport. If you can measure the score quantitatively, it's a sport. The possibility for cricket scores to be wildly disparate but still a draw makes it not-a-sport. I have spoken. :) )
  • Options
    viewcode said:

Roger said:

Winners EU Team
    Runners up EU Team
    Third place EU Team

Cricket is almost as boring as golf :lol:
  • Options

Not sure.
    Incidentally there a huge quantity of irony in McVey being promoted by her cheerleaders as the breath-of-fresh-air candidate (woman, northern, TV-friendly, photogenic) who might let the Tories gain traction with parts of the country who are otherwise turned off by them, and her rather "marmite" choice of partner who would essentially negate most of these purported advantages...

I'm not even convinced that the McVey "good for reaching out" argument is true in its own right, since there is plenty of ammunition to attack her with and a very large proportion of the country, particularly working-class Leave voters that she will supposedly connect with, either is, or knows close family/friends who are, on benefits.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    SeanT said:

well done France

Oh God, Macron is going to be insufferable.
    So no change there then.
  • Options
    We are seeing far too much of Macron. The players won the WC, not him.
  • Options

viewcode said:

Roger said:

Winners EU Team
    Runners up EU Team
    Third place EU Team

You have got that next week. British Open from Thursday
  • Options

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

Do not be so silly. I wanted England to win. And befote you dish the Welsh again I am half English.

Sport is sport, anything can happen on the day.

Yes England are not in the top tier yet but they have made progress this tournament and hopefully there will be more to come
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    viewcode said:

kle4 said:

viewcode said:

Roger said:

Winners EU Team
    Runners up EU Team
    Third place EU Team

It just isn't. And neither is ice-skating. Although curling is a sport, as is darts and rugby.

(If it involves judges to assess the score, it isn't a sport. If you can measure the score quantitatively, it's a sport. The possibility for cricket scores to be wildly disparate but still a draw makes it not-a-sport. I have spoken. :) )
    Any sport where you stop for tea breaks and a spot of lunch is not only a sport, it is the king of sports. You, sir, are a disgrace :)
  • Options

We are seeing far too much of Macron. The players won the WC, not him.

Deschamps is the only third person to play in and manage WC winning teams.
  • Options

HYUFD said:
    It surprises me Putin did not invite Trump to the World Cup Final. That America has just been chosen to host (jointly) the one after next would have provided cover.
    I think Trump would find it odd to have a World Cup final where both teams are not American, like the World Series.

He has tweeted congratulions to France and Russia but clearly he preferred his golf game today and for most Americans soccer comes well below American football, baseball and basketball in terms of interest
  • Options
    HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

Yes England are not in the top tier yet but they have made progress this tournament and hopefully there will be more to come
    With lack of opportunities for young English players,WE must send them to the top leagues around Europe.
  • Options

Not sure.
    Incidentally there a huge quantity of irony in McVey being promoted by her cheerleaders as the breath-of-fresh-air candidate (woman, northern, TV-friendly, photogenic) who might let the Tories gain traction with parts of the country who are otherwise turned off by them, and her rather "marmite" choice of partner who would essentially negate most of these purported advantages...

I'm not even convinced that the McVey "good for reaching out" argument is true in its own right, since there is plenty of ammunition to attack her with and a very large proportion of the country, particularly working-class Leave voters that she will supposedly connect with, either is, or knows close family/friends who are, on benefits.
    I'm not a fan of Ms McVey for one recent event.

Her answer to the rape clause which made you doubt she was human, even the Maybot would have come up with a better response.

That said for this bet McVey is sitting on the ticking time bomb that is universal credit.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    SeanT said:

well done France

Oh God, Macron is going to be insufferable.
    Macron already sees himself as the de facto leader of the West anyway as May and Merkel are weakened and Trump is isolating the US. His ego will get even bigger now
  • Options
    HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:
    I think Trump would find it odd to have a World Cup final where both teams are not American, like the World Series.

He has tweeted congratulions to France and Russia but clearly he preferred his golf game today and for most Americans soccer comes well below American football, baseball and basketball in terms of interest
    Keep an eye on that: soccer is big in America, especially with the influx of fans from south of the border. They are also very strong in women's football as girls play it at school (hence the so-called soccer moms).
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    kle4 said:

viewcode said:

kle4 said:

viewcode said:

Roger said:

Winners EU Team
    Runners up EU Team
    Third place EU Team

Any sport where you stop for tea breaks and a spot of lunch is not only a sport, it is the king of sports. You, sir, are a disgrace :)
    If that is the criteria, then I nominate hiking. You haven't lived until you have eaten damp peanut-butter sandwiches atop some pike or col or, or...peaky thing.
  • Options
    dixiedeandixiedean Posts: 27,977

Think Griezmann’s done that dance before in this WC.
    Seen him do it for Atletico Madrid.
  • Options

viewcode said:

Roger said:

Winners EU Team
    Runners up EU Team
    Third place EU Team

You have got that next week. British Open from Thursday
    Sunil is right,the game is boring unless it's the Ryder cup or you have a home player winning a major.
  • Options
    Ishmael_Z said:

They are also the heirs and people of Slavko Kvaternik.

And the French are the heirs and people of Charles de Gaulle. And if you refought ww2 with the Channel paved over you'd have found collaborators and resisters here too.
    TSE seems to think only the French collaborated with the Nazis, but there were collaborators in every nation either taken over by the Nazis or which were formally aligned with Germany. Even in the Soviet territory controlled by Nazis.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    https://twitter.com/jeremycliffe/status/1018547234395181057?s=2
    I don’t even like Macron, but this is true.
  • Options

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

With lack of opportunities for young English players,WE must send them to the top leagues around Europe.
    No doubt
  • Options

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

Keep an eye on that: soccer is big in America, especially with the influx of fans from south of the border. They are also very strong in women's football as girls play it at school (hence the so-called soccer moms).
    The Hispanic population certainly boosts soccer's presence in the US
  • Options
    HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

Football!
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    SeanT said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

England are definitely improving, at all levels, they seem to have learned from the British Olympics Team.

https://twitter.com/Coral/status/1017691350207041536

In the next decade or two we will win either the euros or the World Cup. I am willing to bet on it, tho I acccept there is a fair chance I will die of cirrhosis before I need to claim my winnings.
    I think we have a good chance in 2020 certainly where the semi finals and final will be at Wembley, the issue in Qatar in 2022 will be managing the heat even with the climate controls there may be in the stadium
  • Options

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

Football!
    There football is more rugby
  • Options
    SeanT said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

England are definitely improving, at all levels, they seem to have learned from the British Olympics Team.

https://twitter.com/Coral/status/1017691350207041536

In the next decade or two we will win either the euros or the World Cup. I am willing to bet on it, tho I acccept there is a fair chance I will die of cirrhosis before I need to claim my winnings.
    Only thing Sean,with foriegn owners and manager's,the young players are not getting the chance in the first team.

Look at Chelsea for example,best young players in the country for the last few years,how many made it to the first team.

We have to up our talent pool and send them abroad to top leagues in Europe .
  • Options

Not sure.

I'm not a fan of Ms McVey for one recent event.

Her answer to the rape clause which made you doubt she was human, even the Maybot would have come up with a better response.

That said for this bet McVey is sitting on the ticking time bomb that is universal credit.
    The Tories should really consider just scrubbing the rape clause rather than tying themselves in knots over it - this was inherently a problem in the limitation of eligibility by family size. There was a good "clean slate opportunity" available when Cameron/Osborne went. Didn't get taken. If and when May goes, fingers crossed someone gets on that one.
  • Options

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

I went to see Vancouver White Caps play last time I visited my son in Vancouver and it was a good and enjoyable game. Probably Championship level
  • Options

Luka Modric is 5/2 on Betfair for the Golden Ball. I think they will have decided it by now so it is either great value or some news has leaked.

Well, there was at least one winning tip in this thread.
This discussion has been closed.