Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Introducing my 270/1 shot to win WH2020 – Colorado Governor Jo

Comments

• Options
    rcs1000rcs1000 Posts: 54,001
    Ishmael_Z said:

Pulpstar said:

Danny565 said:

Pulpstar said:

Foxy said:

Danny565 said:

Nadine Dorries won't be appearing on Have I Got News for You again:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-43630295

I think Nadine has a point, the rather overused format of panel shows does seem hard on women. It suits more the testosterone charged banter of male comedians. Very few comedians can cope with Hislop or Merton either.
    Though he plays the fool in HIGNFY, Paul Merton is actually one of the quickest and most intelligent wits about though, I didn't realise just how fast he was till I fancied a change from R5L and listened to "Just a Minute" on the way home the last few months. As you say (And I think for him in particular) there aren't many comedians of either sex that can keep up.
    I think Victoria Coren is one of the better ones (of either sex) at keeping up Hislop and Merton, of the episodes I've seen in the last few years. Jo Brand is usually good too.
    That new quiz she does is fiendishly difficult.
    I applied to go on that. Our team (codesmiths) were rejected, probably for getting too many answers right while providing too little entertainment. To say the auditions were low-tech is an understatement: we had to 'buzz' in using an unloaded stapler.

One question I remember: what is fourth in this sequence: 3125; ?
    That's what I thought too :)
  • Options
    williamglennwilliamglenn Posts: 48,071
    edited April 2018
    Charles said:

Charles said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

Roger said:

If...IF this turned out to be wrong info from the government albeit because our intelligence services -oxymoron alert- got it wrong again I would guess May would have to resign pronto!
    Corbyn was right on the IRA and invading Iraq, now he'll be proven right about the poisoning.

He's going to win a landslide in 2022.
    There is nothing whatsoever in this new 'evidence' that disputes the Russians did it
    So where in this evidence is there to show Russia did it?
    They are the only ones really capable of producing it and with the motive to assassinate a defected former Russian agent
    You've never heard of false flag operations? Look up the Zinoviev letter, the Tories and their allies have form for using bullshit about Russia to harm Labour

So what makes Mrs May say the Russians were behind it but Porton Down doesn't back her.
    You’re either a troublemaker or an idiot.

Porton Down said very clearly that “other inputs” available only to the government were required to connect it to Russia.

The government shouldn’t be making intelligence public
    Boris did, see my post at 6.13pm
    That doesn’t say what you think it does. Boris doesn’t say what PD confirmed.
    What he says is even worse.

- Does Britain possess samples of this [Novickok]?
    - People from Porton Down...
    - So they have the samples?
    - They do.
  • Options

Charles said:

Boris does lots of things he shouldn’t!

This fits into my wider point. It is the actions of Boris that seem to confirm the worldview of the Corbynista.

Given their boy has a serious chance of becoming PM at the next election that scares me a lot.

We could have two de facto Russian popinjays in the White House and No 10 by 2022.
    He will not get my vote but I do not have a problem with the Government's position on Russia
  • Options
    RobDRobD Posts: 58,967

Charles said:

Charles said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

Roger said:

If...IF this turned out to be wrong info from the government albeit because our intelligence services -oxymoron alert- got it wrong again I would guess May would have to resign pronto!
    Corbyn was right on the IRA and invading Iraq, now he'll be proven right about the poisoning.

There is nothing whatsoever in this new 'evidence' that disputes the Russians did it
    They are the only ones really capable of producing it and with the motive to assassinate a defected former Russian agent
    You've never heard of false flag operations? Look up the Zinoviev letter, the Tories and their allies have form for using bullshit about Russia to harm Labour

So what makes Mrs May say the Russians were behind it but Porton Down doesn't back her.

Porton Down said very clearly that “other inputs” available only to the government were required to connect it to Russia.

- They do.
    Yeah, from the crime scene.
  • Options
    RobD said:

Charles said:

Charles said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

Roger said:

- They do.
    That’s not what she was asking.
  • Options
    RobD said:

Charles said:

Charles said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

Roger said:

- They do.
    This is the anti Boris Brexit agenda surfacing rather than the issue on Russia
  • Options
    CharlesCharles Posts: 35,758

Charles said:

Charles said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

Roger said:

- They do.
    THE samples from Salisbury
  • Options
    Ishmael_ZIshmael_Z Posts: 8,981

Honestly I don't know where to begin with this. TMI for starters?

https://twitter.com/GovMikeHuckabee/status/981205780157300736

I am sedated but conscious for mine, so I can see what is happening on the same big screen as the operator. Fascinating stuff, and nothing else I have ever seen on TV comes close to the big reveal when they go round a corner and meet a stage 3 tumour nobody was expecting to be there.
  • Options
    Charles said:

Charles said:

Charles said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

Roger said:

- They do.
    She's asking if we have samples of Novichok to compare them with.
  • Options
    SandpitSandpit Posts: 49,898

Sandpit said:

Reality check on "London more dangerous than New York":

Looking at 2017, the homicide rate per 100,000 population stood at 1.2 in London and 3.4 in New York.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-43628494

And yet in Q1 ‘18, the absolute numbers crossed over, with similar populations.

Homicides in London in Q1 are already half way to the 2017 total, while in NYC they’re falling.

One more murder in London last night, a 17 year old girl shot who was a youth worker. Two attempted murders as well, another shooting and a stabbing.
    Not true, it is only in Feb and March we saw a crossover.

As per the article

In January, for example, the Met investigated eight murders in London. The NYPD looked into 18 killings.

And that means that while Scotland Yard has opened 47 homicide inquiries so far this year, New York has in fact opened 50 murder files.
    So in NY the murder rate is falling rapidly, whereas in London it’s at its highest rate for over a decade. And you don’t think that’s a real problem?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/apr/01/south-london-stabbing-death-brings-capitals-tally-to-31-this-year

If I lived in London I’d be seriously worried about such a rise in the murder rate, and be asking questions of the police commissioner about what efforts were going into reducing the number of serious crimes.
  • Options
    RobDRobD Posts: 58,967

Charles said:

Charles said:

Charles said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

Roger said:

- They do.
    Didn't the inventor defect to the US? It's highly likely they know the chemical composition.
  • Options
    TOPPINGTOPPING Posts: 41,311
    Ishmael_Z said:

I am sedated but conscious for mine, so I can see what is happening on the same big screen as the operator. Fascinating stuff, and nothing else I have ever seen on TV comes close to the big reveal when they go round a corner and meet a stage 3 tumour nobody was expecting to be there.
    Oh fuck hope things are moving in the right direction now.
  • Options
    RogerRoger Posts: 18,891

malcolmg said:

malcolmg said:

LOL, I see the Tories are caught out lying again, Boris the Buffoon categorically stated that Porton Down had proved the Novichok was from Russia and now we finds they have no clue at all. How long can these lying toerags remain in place.

Afternoon Malc - Porton Down confirm it is a military grade nerve agent only from a nation state and they affirmed that the identification of the source comes from other information available to the government.

If you have the quote where Boris said Porton Down has categorically stated that Porton Down have identified it as from Russia please provide the link

http://www.dw.com/en/boris-johnson-russias-position-in-skripal-case-is-increasingly-bizarre/a-43043873
    His quote says Porton Down identified the nerve agent and then went into the other aspects that incriminate Russia. He did not say Porton Down identified Russia
    It's actually becoming intereting because he most definitely did! Could Xmas be coming early?
  • Options
    AndyJSAndyJS Posts: 29,395
    edited April 2018
    Channel 4 News: murders in London are because young people "aren't respected by the police". Haven't we already tried that explanation for 20 years?
  • Options
    The_ApocalypseThe_Apocalypse Posts: 7,830
    @Ishmael_Z Sorry to hear that. I hope that they can treat it and you can be back to good health.
  • Options
    Roger said:

malcolmg said:

malcolmg said:

LOL, I see the Tories are caught out lying again, Boris the Buffoon categorically stated that Porton Down had proved the Novichok was from Russia and now we finds they have no clue at all. How long can these lying toerags remain in place.

Afternoon Malc - Porton Down confirm it is a military grade nerve agent only from a nation state and they affirmed that the identification of the source comes from other information available to the government.

If you have the quote where Boris said Porton Down has categorically stated that Porton Down have identified it as from Russia please provide the link

http://www.dw.com/en/boris-johnson-russias-position-in-skripal-case-is-increasingly-bizarre/a-43043873
    His quote says Porton Down identified the nerve agent and then went into the other aspects that incriminate Russia. He did not say Porton Down identified Russia
    It's actually becoming intereting because he most definitely did! Could Xmas be coming early?
    I am no supporter of Boris but the answer to your question is no
  • Options
    AndyJS said:

Channel 4 News: murders in London are because young people "aren't respected by the police". Haven't we already tried that explanation for 20 years?

Up until three years ago, the London murder rate was in decline. In 2014, just 83 people were murdered there, under half the average level recorded in the 18 years to 2008, and despite a population meaningfully higher.

Yet since I left for Los Angeles, the London murder rate has gone through the roof.

The solution is clear: I must be offered an incredible sum of money to live in London.
  • Options
    FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,285
    AndyJS said:

Iz cos da filth dissing us on Snapchat bruv...
  • Options
    Genuine question - did you listen to the audio with the video
  • Options

Charles said:

Charles said:

Charles said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

Roger said:

- They do.
    The first timecyes.

Then she said “do they have THE samples?”

Boris answered the question he wanted to answer
  • Options

@Ishmael_Z Sorry to hear that. I hope that they can treat it and you can be back to good health.

Thank you so much, but this is almost ancient history - I am five years post diagnosis/op/chemo, with no evidence of disease, which pretty much means cured. I am just spreading the word for colonoscopy - there are more comfortable and dignified things than having a camera stuffed up your arse, but without it I would by now have been dead for about three years. But many thanks for your concern.
  • Options
    rcs1000 said:

AndyJS said:

Up until three years ago, the London murder rate was in decline. In 2014, just 83 people were murdered there, under half the average level recorded in the 18 years to 2008, and despite a population meaningfully higher.

Yet since I left for Los Angeles, the London murder rate has gone through the roof.

The solution is clear: I must be offered an incredible sum of money to live in London.
    You are the complement of Patrick Bateman, then.
  • Options
    edited April 2018

Yeah, they swear and boo some people (I think they are other Jewish political figures that they don’t agree with IIRC).
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    TOPPING said:

Ishmael_Z said:

Oh fuck hope things are moving in the right direction now.
    Thank you but see below message to @The_Apocalypse. I am the poster boy for colonoscopy.
  • Options

Yeah, they swear and boo some people (I think they are other Jewish political figures that they don’t agree with IIRC).
    It was not the occassion you would want a future PM to be associated with in the present climate
  • Options
    Ishmael_Z said:

Thank you so much, but this is almost ancient history - I am five years post diagnosis/op/chemo, with no evidence of disease, which pretty much means cured. I am just spreading the word for colonoscopy - there are more comfortable and dignified things than having a camera stuffed up your arse, but without it I would by now have been dead for about three years. But many thanks for your concern.
    Well I’m glad to hear that! I hope that your good health continues :smile:
  • Options
    Sean_FSean_F Posts: 35,850

Jewdas are clearly crackpots, but they can't reasonably be accused of anti-semitism.
  • Options
    Ishmael_Z said:

Hurrah
  • Options
    CyclefreeCyclefree Posts: 25,205
    Roger said:

OT. Having just had lunch with two friends I took the opportunity of asking them what they knew of the 'Jewish blood libel' Both looked blank. They had no idea what I was talking about.

As I only had a slight idea I looked it up when I got back. Apparently it refers to the practice of removing the blood of murdered gentile children to help kneed the unleavened bread at Passover. Cyclefree thought this was a grotesque example of anti-semitism (which of course it would be)

My question is whether anyone has ever heard of this example of anti-Semitism and if they have how it could possibly relate to the case against Corbyn and Labour?

Depends on how well educated you are. Anyone who knows anything about the Crusades or medieval history would know about it.

In relation to Corbyn, the allegation is that he has promoted - by inviting to Parliament and praising - Raed Salah, who has been convicted of spreading this blood
    Iibel.

Other more up to date examples include - wholly untrue allegations - that Jews helping in Haiti sought to harvest organs for sale. (Baroness Tonge got into trouble a few years back over that one.) The same allegation has been made only with Palestinians as victims. Some Labour members, it is alleged, have spread similar rumours.
  • Options
    Ishmael_Z said:

Very glad to hear it.
  • Options
    rcs1000 said:

Ishmael_Z said:

Very glad to hear it.
    Absolutely
  • Options
    Time to watch Juventus v Real Madrid before the slaughter of Liverpool by Man City tomorrow
  • Options
    Sean_F said:

Jewdas are clearly crackpots, but they can't reasonably be accused of anti-semitism.
    I don’t agree with all their views to say the least, but yeah, I agree that that they can’t be accused of antisemitism. They also seem to have a great sense of humour - their dragging of Ken Livingstone is pretty funny.
  • Options
    JWisemannJWisemann Posts: 1,082
    So thats the Russian spook and anti-semitism smear campaigns following CzechSpyGate into the dustbin in one day. Grave day for PB Tories. My condolences :(
    What next - he made a bad batch of jam?
  • Options
    Ronaldo after 3 minutes
  • Options
    JWisemann said:

So thats the Russian spook and anti-semitism smear campaigns following CzechSpyGate into the dustbin in one day. Grave day for PB Tories. My condolences :(

It doesn't matter what PB Tories say or do. The Labour leadership's recent problems are entirely of their own making.
  • Options
    RecidivistRecidivist Posts: 4,679
    JWisemann said:

Well I have been giving the benefit of the doubt. But bad jam?
  • Options
    tlg86tlg86 Posts: 25,190
    In case you missed it...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43632576

UKIP has been saved from bankruptcy after donations of almost £300,000 were made to the party, its leader has said.
  • Options
    another_richardanother_richard Posts: 25,082
    Had an experience with the negative side of gambling today.

Namely a relative, looking close to a breakdown to my non-expert eyes, came to see me today asking for a loan. I assume this is to pay off some urgent gambling debts.

So while betting, political or otherwise, is a talking point, entertainment, a bit of fun and even a chance to earn a little money to PBers there can also be very negative effects on some people, including those caught up as collateral damage.
  • Options
    Danny565Danny565 Posts: 8,091
    edited April 2018
  • Options
    AnazinaAnazina Posts: 3,487
    The main (only?) beneficiaries of the latest episode in the ongoing Corbyn drama have been Jewdas themselves. They have been exposed as laugh out loud funny, comedy geniuses.
  • Options

JWisemann said:

That really would put the Absolute Boy in a pickle.
  • Options
    tlg86 said:

In case you missed it...

UKIP has been saved from bankruptcy after donations of almost £300,000 were made to the party, its leader has said.

They're in t'rouble.
  • Options
    FoxyFoxy Posts: 44,649
    Anazina said:

JWisemann said:

I hope he can preserve his reputation...
  • Options
    TheuniondivvieTheuniondivvie Posts: 40,111
    HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

FYI - When in the next few years I'm running to be Prime Minister, the comments by me on this thread were a joke. I'm just trying to reel them in understand the mindset of the Corbynites.

It is important to know how the mind of the Corbynites work, when they work.

Too late, the Tory membership know a Corbyn Putin sympathiser when they see one.

Your comments were more supportive of Corbyn than most Labour backbenchers are, let alone Tories
    You missed Daniel Kawczynski defending Putin then.
    Daniel Kawczynski has never suggested it was an MI5 stitch up job, while he is also a staunch monarchist and unionist
    He's certainly a staunch supporter of the Saudi monarchy.
  • Options
    ydoethurydoethur Posts: 67,242
    Foxy said:

Anazina said:

JWisemann said:

All these puns are jarring.
  • Options
    edited April 2018

tlg86 said:

In case you missed it...

They're in t'rouble.
    But at least they're in no russia for a solution now.
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

Foxy said:

Anazina said:

JWisemann said:

If he bottles it, he could be canned.
  • Options
    tlg86 said:

In case you missed it...

Who?

Why?
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

Foxy said:

Anazina said:

JWisemann said:

I thought they’d all scone.
  • Options
    Anazina said:

ydoethur said:

Foxy said:

Anazina said:

JWisemann said:

That one wasn't very fruitful.

Foxy's is the cream of the crop so far. He picked it off to a T.
  • Options
    FloaterFloater Posts: 14,195
  • Options
    MexicanpeteMexicanpete Posts: 25,197
    edited April 2018
    Does it really matter? Mrs May, Boris and Williamson called it early and the world jumped to attention. Massive victory for Mrs May, Boris and Williamson, giving Putin the bloodiest of noses.

Corbyn and the white flag waving Labour Party called it wrong, even if it turns out Boris was a tad economical with the actualitaire. Remember Boris will be Boris!
  • Options
    Foxy said:

Anazina said:

JWisemann said:

No-one is more conserve-active than Corbyn.
  • Options
    FloaterFloater Posts: 14,195
    AndyJS said:

I hadn't realised the police had been murdering them

• Options
    People lie in foreign affairs. Get over yourself.
  • Options

Foxy said:

Anazina said:

JWisemann said:

No-one is more conserve-active than Corbyn.
    Is this the kernel of the problem?

Especially now he has a plum job and is giving us all the raspberry.
  • Options
    Floater said:

AndyJS said:

Is this the time to raise the issue of Cressida Dick's role in a rather infamous case in 2005?
  • Options
    TheuniondivvieTheuniondivvie Posts: 40,111
    Anazina said:

The main (only?) beneficiaries of the latest episode in the ongoing Corbyn drama have been Jewdas themselves. They have been exposed as laugh out loud funny, comedy geniuses.

I'm glad that some cultural stereotypes hold true.
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

Anazina said:

ydoethur said:

Foxy said:

Anazina said:

JWisemann said:

Back to politics. Is Corbyn toast?
  • Options
    Charles said:

Boris has given succour to Putin and Corbyn.

That's truly shameful.

Then you wonder why Corbyn polls 40%.
  • Options
    Scott_PScott_P Posts: 51,453
    Anazina said:

Is Corbyn toast?

Always lands jammy side down?
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Anazina said:

ydoethur said:

Anazina said:

ydoethur said:

Foxy said:

Anazina said:

JWisemann said:

Butterf course not!

He will however remain a Marmite politician.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Anazina said:

ydoethur said:

Anazina said:

ydoethur said:

Foxy said:

Anazina said:

JWisemann said:

He is certainly due a grilling. And who knows what will pop up?
  • Options
    MexicanpeteMexicanpete Posts: 25,197
    edited April 2018

Charles said:

Boris has given succour to Putin and Corbyn.

That's truly shameful.

Then you wonder why Corbyn polls 40%.
    Corbyn's 'wait and see' would have completely missed the moment. I don't often agree with Boris, but I can't see the world back-pedalling over this one! Boris rather naughtily grasped the nettle!
  • Options
    Foxy said:

Anazina said:

ydoethur said:

Anazina said:

ydoethur said:

Foxy said:

Anazina said:

JWisemann said:

Damn, your edit beat me to it!

Thing is, he's been frozen for so long it would take two goes to toast him...
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

Anazina said:

ydoethur said:

Anazina said:

ydoethur said:

Foxy said:

Anazina said:

JWisemann said:

Butterf course not!

Have I wandered into a thread on spread betting?
  • Options
    Anazina said:

ydoethur said:

Anazina said:

ydoethur said:

Anazina said:

ydoethur said:

Foxy said:

Anazina said:

JWisemann said:

Butterf course not!

Have I wandered into a thread on spread betting?
    Nah, it's oil about Corbyn.
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

Foxy said:

Anazina said:

ydoethur said:

Anazina said:

ydoethur said:

Foxy said:

Anazina said:

JWisemann said:

Do you think that he might Croque, Monsieur?
  • Options
    Sky reporting that Trump is to send his miissile systems to assist the Ukranians v Russia
  • Options
    Foxy said:

ydoethur said:

Foxy said:

Anazina said:

ydoethur said:

Anazina said:

ydoethur said:

Foxy said:

Anazina said:

JWisemann said:

Do you think that he might Croque, Monsieur?
    I don't think it will be over-easy for him from now on.

But then, he always did make a hash of things.
  • Options
    Y0kelY0kel Posts: 2,307
    edited April 2018
    The difficulty with the current Democratic nominee and POTUS market is that its more likely than not that some weighty and well funded individuals will come forward as they see Trump as vulnerable but standing. There is also the possibility of someone running against him (if he survives that long) for the GOP nomination further fracturing the Republicans.

Sanders is a no never mind just bad value. I get a feeling the party hierarchy will want someone else.

• Options

Sky reporting that Trump is to send his miissile systems to assist the Ukranians v Russia

Which side?
  • Options
    Another set of bad anecdotes about David Miliband. I didn’t realise he was that bad. I mean even Hugo Rifkind’s gone in on him:
    https://twitter.com/hugorifkind/status/981095783314444288
    https://twitter.com/mattzarb/status/981182995594993664
    https://twitter.com/mattzarb/status/981186712876568578
  • Options
    Foxy said:

Which side?
    It sounds serious - Russia are warning against such action
  • Options
    TheWhiteRabbitTheWhiteRabbit Posts: 12,388
    Hungary:

"The 199 members of the National Assembly will be elected by two methods; 106 will be elected in single-member constituencies by first-past-the-post voting, with the remaining 93 elected from a single nationwide constituency by proportional representation. The electoral threshold is set at 5%, although this is raised to 10% for coalitions of two parties and 15% for coalitions of three or more parties, Seats are allocated using the d'Hondt method"

Does anyone know if there is a single constituency for the d'Hondt part or more than one?
  • Options
    SandpitSandpit Posts: 49,898
    ydoethur said:

Floater said:

AndyJS said:

Is this the time to raise the issue of Cressida Dick's role in a rather infamous case in 2005?
    As someone (BJO?) mentioned on here the other day, when she made her comments about the youths, it’s hardly as if Cressida Disk was going to advocate anyone accepting personal responsibility for their actions, is it?
  • Options
    alex.alex. Posts: 4,658
    Charles said:

I don't see what's wrong with this statement. It depends how you interpret the slight ambiguity. You are reading it as "the nerve agent (specific sample that was used in the attack) was made in Russia". It is just as easily read as "the nerve agent is made in Russia" (but the source of the specific sample used in the attack is unknown).
  • Options

Another set of bad anecdotes about David Miliband. I didn’t realise he was that bad. I mean even Hugo Rifkind’s gone in on him:

I have met both Miliband brothers. David was cold, unfriendly and dry as a bone. Ed, by contrast, was genial, interested and interesting - one of the nicest politicians I’ve ever met.
  • Options

Hungary:

"The 199 members of the National Assembly will be elected by two methods; 106 will be elected in single-member constituencies by first-past-the-post voting, with the remaining 93 elected from a single nationwide constituency by proportional representation. The electoral threshold is set at 5%, although this is raised to 10% for coalitions of two parties and 15% for coalitions of three or more parties, Seats are allocated using the d'Hondt method"

Does anyone know if there is a single constituency for the d'Hondt part or more than one?

'with the remaining 93 elected from a single nationwide constituency by proportional representation.'
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

Hungary:

'with the remaining 93 elected from a single nationwide constituency by proportional representation.'
    How uncouth.

Just because I can't read!
  • Options
    alex. said:

Charles said:

I don't see what's wrong with this statement. It depends how you interpret the slight ambiguity. You are reading it as "the nerve agent (specific sample that was used in the attack) was made in Russia". It is just as easily read as "the nerve agent is made in Russia" (but the source of the specific sample used in the attack is unknown).
    I agree. TSE just doesn’t understand how the real world works at this level
  • Options

ydoethur said:

Hungary:

How uncouth.

Just because I can't read!
    You're welcome :wink:

Do you work for the Student Loans Company Ltd perchance? :smiley:
  • Options
    Anazina said:

I have met both Miliband brothers. David was cold, unfriendly and dry as a bone. Ed, by contrast, was genial, interested and interesting - one of the nicest politicians I’ve ever met.
    To think that Dan Hodges et al spent five years being upset that Ed won instead of David. Even though things didn’t work out for Ed, I think David would have been an even worse leader for Labour.
  • Options
    Ronaldo sensational goal
  • Options

tlg86 said:

In case you missed it...

Who?

Why?
    Who? The Illuminati

Why? It's a false flag.
  • Options

Ronaldo sensational goal

It was indeed.

• Options
    Seeing reports on Twitter of an active shooter at You Tube HQ in California.
  • Options
    volcanopetevolcanopete Posts: 2,078

Anazina said:

To think that Dan Hodges et al spent five years being upset that Ed won instead of David. Even though things didn’t work out for Ed, I think David would have been an even worse leader for Labour.
    I have 2 words for Miliband D-extraordinary rendition.
  • Options
    JosiasJessopJosiasJessop Posts: 39,010

On the BBC now:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43635864
  • Options

So the BBC says as well...

• Options
    RogerRoger Posts: 18,891
    Bravo Jewdas! Not so much as a pin prick in the Jewish establishment as a red hot poker and also very funny. This is the Board of Deputies who spent so much time exposing anti semites that they missed the far greater misdemeanours of their own President Granville Jenner.
  • Options

Anazina said:

I have 2 words for Miliband D-extraordinary rendition.
    Really?

I thought he had a job offer in New York...
  • Options
    BarnesianBarnesian Posts: 7,989
    Charles said:

Who are you suggesting is lying? Boris? The PM? Whose side are you on?
  • Options
    geoffwgeoffw Posts: 8,157
    Roger said:

Bravo Jewdas! Not so much as a pin prick in the Jewish establishment as a red hot poker and also very funny. This is the Board of Deputies who spent so much time exposing anti semites that they missed the far greater misdemeanours of their own President Granville Jenner.
    Granville - Arkwright's sidekick?
  • Options
    DavidLDavidL Posts: 51,307
    Foxy said:

Ronaldo sensational goal

It was indeed.

Foxy said:

Ronaldo sensational goal

It was indeed.

Incredible. Great to see Juve fans applauding it too. I remember doing the same (along with several thousand others) at Tannadice after a brilliant goal by Charlie Nicholas for Celtic. Sometimes you just have to acknowledge greatness.
This discussion has been closed.