Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Why the SNP’s MPs would probably not support a vote for an ear

Comments

• Options
    West Indies bowling attack is about as high quality as the Tories GE campaign....
  • Options
    Sean_FSean_F Posts: 36,013
    On topic, how on earth did the Conservatives get so close in Lanark and Hamilton? That's like running close in Bootle.
  • Options
    Danny565Danny565 Posts: 8,091
    edited August 2017
  • Options
    BenpointerBenpointer Posts: 31,948
    isam said:

I agree with Trump, you can't change history.

I blame the University of Oxford for all this nonsense and their acquiescence to the Rhodes must fall nonsense.

How does removing a statue change history TSE?
    It defines the boundaries of what is acceptable history or not. And when you do that you end up shutting down debate and discussion.

Plenty of human history doesn't measure up to today's standards. But, it's shaped who we are today, and it's important it's in the public eye, debated and not forgotten.

That's plainly not so.

Do we need statues of Hitler to ensure is legacy is understood?

To my knowledge there are no statues of William the Conqueror in this country but his impact on our country is still taught, studied and debated.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwz6B8BFkb4
    Interesting clip isam - quite shocking actually. Thanks for posting it.

I'm not sure how it relates to the statue debate though?
  • Options
    rcs1000rcs1000 Posts: 54,294

Think of a Confederate statue, in a town that doesn't want it

Are we sure the town doesn't want it, though? If you're still polling 62% - 27% in favour of keeping the statues (66% -23% in the South, and 44%-40% even among African Americans), then perhaps the town doesn't mind the statue any more than the majority of Oxford minds the statue of Rhodes.
    Charlottesville voted 79% Democrat in 2016. It was by democratic decision of the council to remove the statue. It would be in order for a different administration to alter the policy, but should be accepted as it stands.
    Big step back from 'the town doesn't want it' to 'the council doesn't want it'. Unfortunately, it wasn't a manifesto commitment and the city council basically ignored the results of their own public consultation. Said consultation offered the public two options: leave the statue in place, or move it to an unspecified location in Mcintire Park. Three public meetings found broadly equal support for both propositions. Subsequently, by a vote of 3-2, the council decided to remove the statue completely from Charlottesville instead.
    Have you read that document? I don't think it says what you think it does.
  • Options
    CharlesCharles Posts: 35,758

Here's a history quiz for you all.

Which UK Prime Minister in conjunction with a mass murderer invaded a middle eastern country, toppled their leader, because the UK PM wanted to secure that country's oil for the UK?

The answer is not Tony Blair.

Lloyd George? Iraq (Mosul oil) with al-Hasheem (not sure of the spelling but Faisal and abdullah's Dad)
  • Options
    Sean_F said:

On topic, how on earth did the Conservatives get so close in Lanark and Hamilton? That's like running close in Bootle.

Three way marginal.

I think their was always a Conservative vote in rural south Lanarckshire but it was split and overwhelmed by East Kilbride and Hamilton. Lanark constituency was Conservative in the 1950s as I remember.

So rather more like a former mining constituency in NE England than Bootle.
  • Options
    ChelyabinskChelyabinsk Posts: 488
    edited August 2017
    rcs1000 said:

Big step back from 'the town doesn't want it' to 'the council doesn't want it'. Unfortunately, it wasn't a manifesto commitment and the city council basically ignored the results of their own public consultation. Said consultation offered the public two options: leave the statue in place, or move it to an unspecified location in Mcintire Park. Three public meetings found broadly equal support for both propositions. Subsequently, by a vote of 3-2, the council decided to remove the statue completely from Charlottesville instead.

Have you read that document? I don't think it says what you think it does.
    Yes, thank you.

'The commission therefore considered multiple options, including removal entirely from public view. After months of presentations, public comment, and discussion, two primary options for the Lee sculpture emerged as the best ways of meeting our charge. These included 1) moving the sculpture to McIntire Park and confronting its history there in a new context; or 2) confronting the sculpture in place by redesigning/transforming Lee Park.' (p.7)

'Approximately 150 people attended the first forum... Members of the public spoke for and against removing the Lee and Jackson statues, although a preponderance of speakers recommended retaining the monuments and adding new interpretive information that re-contextualizes them for contemporary times... The second public forum took place at Buford Middle School... Members of the public focused primarily on the disposition of the Lee and Jackson sculpture and spoke equally in favor of removing the sculpture and retaining the sculpture. The third and final public forum took place at Walker Elementary School... Most speakers focused their comments on the recommendations related to the statues, with a large majority speaking in favor of moving the statues.' (pp.22-3)

For the council's ultimate decision:

'Charlottesville City Council voted to sell the Robert E. Lee statue and remove it from downtown Charlottesville Monday night... Council voted to move forward with selling the statue through a process called "request for bid." That means it will ask for bids from different educational institutions, museums or non-profits and then pick where it goes.'
  • Options
    Ishmael_ZIshmael_Z Posts: 8,981
    OK here is a document linked to from the wikipedia page on Paul Goodloe McIntire who commissioned the statue. It is from the US National Parks Service, which is probably not a KKK front, and it gives a lucid and credible account of how the City Beautiful movement in the US in the early C20th required the erection of large figurative statues to, as the name suggests, beautify cities, and how this results in McIntire in collusion with the National Sculpture Society (again, not cover for a group of klansmen) commissioning the 4 statues including that of Lee. If you want figurative statues they are generally historical, and the three historical things which had happened in the US at that date were War of Independence, Civil War and Winning the West, and those were therefore the sources of the statues.

https://npgallery.nps.gov/pdfhost/docs/NRHP/Text/64500682.pdf

@619 has asserted that the statues were not commissioned for historical reasons, but when I asked him to expand the claim his internet connection obviously went down. Don't you hate it when that happens?
  • Options
    Re that salad importing business which has shut down discussed in the previous thread.

Its a natural feature of free markets that weak businesses should lose out to better ones ie ones which offer products at a lower price or higher quality or with better service.

Now what was that company's business model ? Selling imported salad to supermarkets.

Well there's no shortage of salad products in the supermarkets I shop at. So they're obviously being supplied by other companies. Companies which are likely to better than the one which has shut down.

But of course its always easier for failed businesses to blame something else rather than their own deficiencies.
  • Options
    foxinsoxukfoxinsoxuk Posts: 23,548
    Scott_P said:

://twitter.com/pbump/status/898224258366619648

For those who think Trump is against rewriting history:

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/details-details-donald-trump-has-plaque-at-his-golf-course-commemorating-civil-war-battle-that-never-happened/amp
  • Options
    PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 76,048

West Indies bowling attack is about as high quality as the Tories GE campaign....

Not exactly to the same standard as Ambrose/Walsh ...
  • Options

Sean_F said:

Three way marginal.

I think their was always a Conservative vote in rural south Lanarckshire but it was split and overwhelmed by East Kilbride and Hamilton. Lanark constituency was Conservative in the 1950s as I remember.

So rather more like a former mining constituency in NE England than Bootle.
    Okay, thanks.
  • Options
    Sean_F said:

given we cant have a sane debate on a far away country I struggle to see how one closer to home will be more rational

The parallel closer to home is Orange Order marches. A venerable cultural tradition in some contexts, but when following "traditional parade routes" that are intimidating to Catholic communities, more problematic. Many of these confrontations are deliberately constructed to demonstrate hegemony over minority communities, and rub their faces in continuing grievances.

Think of a Confederate statue, in a town that doesn't want it, in the same context as disputed marches and you may understand the passions. Indeed the Scots and Scots-Irish have a heritage in the Confederacy and KKK for similar Orangist reasons.

The non-Scots Irish too. John Mitchel, the Irish Nationalist leader, was a fervent propagandist for slavery in the 1850's, and two of his sons died fighting for the Confederacy. He viewed the cause of Confederate as being similar to the cause of Irish freedom.
    ' Initially intended to express anger at the draft, the protests turned into a race riot, with white rioters, predominantly Irish immigrants, attacking blacks throughout the city. The official death toll was listed at either 119 or 120 individuals. Conditions in the city were such that Major General John E. Wool, commander of the Department of the East, said on July 16 that "Martial law ought to be proclaimed, but I have not a sufficient force to enforce it."

The military did not reach the city until after the first day of rioting, by which time the mobs, primarily ethnic Irish, had already ransacked or destroyed numerous public buildings, two Protestant churches, the homes of various abolitionists or sympathizers, many black homes, and the Colored Orphan Asylum at 44th Street and Fifth Avenue, which was burned to the ground.

The area's demographics changed as a result of the riot. Many blacks left Manhattan permanently (many moving to Brooklyn). By 1865 their population fell below 10,000, the number in 1820. '

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_City_draft_riots
  • Options
    DavidL said:

dixiedean said:

Ironically, it is possible to argue that Lee did more than most to end slavery. His superb command led a hitherto reluctant North to declare total war, emancipate the slaves and utterly destroy the Southern economic system.

It is also possible to argue without the utterly inadequate system of FPTP and the Electoral College, it may not have come to that!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_1860

The 1863 Emancipification proclomation has an interesting quirk. It Emancipates slaves only in Confederate controlled areas. Slaves in Kentucky, Missouri, Maryland and occupied parts of the Confederacy such as New Orleons were not freed until after the war ended in 1865. Presumably this was so as to get the bill through the legislature.

I did a lot of Civil War history at High School in Atlanta in the Seventies.
    No no no. It was justified as a war measure by Lincoln so it could only apply to the states in rebellion. As President he did not consider he had the power to impose emancipation to loyal states.

(Returns to passive mode)
    Not sure thay I buy that, as it also did not apply to areas like New Orleans and the Mississippi Delta which most definitely not loyal, but were under occupation.

A pragmatic approach possibly, but no more than that.
  • Options
    Oh dear Trump gone nuclear again....
  • Options

I take it you're not speaking literally ?
  • Options

For real, or a twitter tantrum?
  • Options

Better stock up on tinned pineapple.
  • Options

He has just tweeted about how the us 100 years ago used to round up Islamic terrorists, dip bullets in pigs blood and then shot all but one....And that sorted out the problem...
  • Options
    JosiasJessopJosiasJessop Posts: 39,276
    Urrrm, has Trump's account been hacked? He shows a knowledge of history almost as poor as TSE's ...
  • Options

He has just tweeted about how the us 100 years ago used to round up Islamic terrorists, dip bullets in pigs blood and then shot all but one....And that sorted out the problem...
    Fake news

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pershing.asp
  • Options
    isamisam Posts: 41,118
    edited August 2017

isam said:

I agree with Trump, you can't change history.

I blame the University of Oxford for all this nonsense and their acquiescence to the Rhodes must fall nonsense.

How does removing a statue change history TSE?
    It defines the boundaries of what is acceptable history or not. And when you do that you end up shutting down debate and discussion.

Plenty of human history doesn't measure up to today's standards. But, it's shaped who we are today, and it's important it's in the public eye, debated and not forgotten.

That's plainly not so.

Do we need statues of Hitler to ensure is legacy is understood?

To my knowledge there are no statues of William the Conqueror in this country but his impact on our country is still taught, studied and debated.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwz6B8BFkb4
    Interesting clip isam - quite shocking actually. Thanks for posting it.

I'm not sure how it relates to the statue debate though?
    Because we shouldn't judge people from the past by the standards of today. We are probably all doing stuff that will go down in history as bad (Eating animals maybe?)
  • Options
    FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,339
    edited August 2017

Fake news

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pershing.asp
    It appears CNN have just lived up to their fake news nickname....As that is the story they just told live on air.
  • Options
    surbitonsurbiton Posts: 13,549
    Afghanistan and Ireland can give this WI side a good game. The Afghan bowling attack is definitely better.
  • Options
    surbiton said:

Afghanistan and Ireland can give this WI side a good game. The Afghan bowling attack is definitely better.

I have faced better west indices bowlers than these.
  • Options
    dixiedeandixiedean Posts: 28,067

Scott_P said:

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/details-details-donald-trump-has-plaque-at-his-golf-course-commemorating-civil-war-battle-that-never-happened/amp
    LOL. First read that as "Trump has plague at his golf course!!"
  • Options
    dixiedean said:

Scott_P said:

LOL. First read that as "Trump has plague at his golf course!!"
    That too.
  • Options
    GeoffMGeoffM Posts: 6,071
    Sean_F said:

Better stock up on tinned pineapple.
    Well, we'll need something to go on top of the frozen pizza in the bunker.
  • Options
    PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 76,048
    England could probably declare now and win to be perfectly honest.
  • Options
    malcolmgmalcolmg Posts: 42,252

The SNP are the Tory party's little helpers as history has shown.

The SNP voted against Labour in the 1979 vote of no confidence which helped usher in 18 years of Tory rule and Thatcherism

you in fantasy land as usual
  • Options
    GeoffMGeoffM Posts: 6,071
    Pulpstar said:

We should drop Cook for slow scoring.
  • Options

Mr. Jessop, wasn't Sturgeon SNP leader then too?

Otherwise, I agree.

Ooops, yes. Not the first time I've made that mistake, either ...
    at least you are consistently wrong
  • Options
    RobDRobD Posts: 59,029
    malcolmg said:

The SNP voted against Labour in the 1979 vote of no confidence which helped usher in 18 years of Tory rule and Thatcherism

The SNP ushered in 10 glorious years of Thatcherism :smiley:
  • Options
    SandpitSandpit Posts: 50,108
    edited August 2017
    Pulpstar said:

You've followed England for how long..?

We could declare this time tomorrow and still somehow conspire to screw it up!

That said: 1.12 Eng, 1/8 in old money.
  • Options
    Why are you watching England when Yorkshire are on course to break a world record.
  • Options
    GeoffM said:

Pulpstar said:

We should drop Cook for slow scoring.
    First, he should score 246 not out, then we drop him.
  • Options
    malcolmg said:

So do you deny the SNP voted against Labour in the 1979 Vote of No Confidence?
  • Options

Why are you watching England when Yorkshire are on course to break a world record.

I would say because I only watch proper cricket...But then I am watching a load of club cricketers running up with a pink ball in a supposed test match.
  • Options

What's the record 20ovs score?
  • Options
    RobD said:

malcolmg said:

The SNP ushered in 10 glorious years of Thatcherism :smiley:
    bollox
  • Options
    Sandpit said:

What's the record 20ovs score?

Yorkshire are 249/1 off 18
  • Options
    justin124justin124 Posts: 11,527
    felix said:

Interesting that swings under 3% would give 5 more Tories , 7 more Labour and 1 more LD

No that is wrong - a 3% swing would take SNP seats with a majority less than 6% which implies 12 Labour gains and 5 for the Tories. In practice,however, one of the potential Tory gains - Lanark & Hamilton East - would almost certainly fall to Labour so giving them 13 gains.
  • Options
    malcolmg said:

How can you deny that ? Not only the SNP but also the Liberals leading to that great quip from Michael Foot on the "boy David".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/today/hi/today/newsid_8548000/8548911.stm
  • Options

malcolmg said:

malcolmg said:

malcolmg said:

malcolmg said:

Just the bollox that they ushered in the Tories, their vote was miniscule, the country and labour voted in the Tories. They did the right thing and it certainly was not to put the nasties in power.
  • Options
    TSE put the mockers on it...
  • Options
    edited August 2017

malcolmg said:

I don't think the SNP would vote with the Tories or abstain.

The trick is to get either DUP or rebel Tories to get the no confidence vote through. That is going to take some doing. Possibly the Irish border issue, or maybe some black swan.
  • Options
    malcolmg said:

malcolmg said:

malcolmg said:

malcolmg said:

malcolmg said:

Just the bollox that they ushered in the Tories, their vote was miniscule, the country and labour voted in the Tories. They did the right thing and it certainly was not to put the nasties in power.
    Labour lost by just one vote. The SNP had 6 MPs if I recall correctly.
  • Options
    619 said:

Politically, the SNP's voters would not like the SNP refusing to vote against a vote of no confidence against a Tory government. That would make them lose votes to the Lib Dems and Labour to an even larger degree at the 2020 election

Quite so - I don't think the SNP would have much choice in reality!
  • Options

malcolmg said:

I don't think the SNP would vote with the Tories or abstain.

The trick is to get either DUP or rebel Tories to do so. That is going to take some doing. Possibly the Irish border issue, or maybe some black swan.
    Agreed. If the SNP helps the Tories, the whole central belt will be lost to them for a generation.
  • Options
    Tired Root is bowled !
  • Options
    JosiasJessopJosiasJessop Posts: 39,276
    malcolmg said:

Mr. Jessop, wasn't Sturgeon SNP leader then too?

Otherwise, I agree.

Ooops, yes. Not the first time I've made that mistake, either ...
    at least you are consistently wrong
    Yes, Eliza. Whatever you say ...
  • Options
    Lol...CNN without skipping a heartbeat going from outrage after repeating a debunked story as true, to now outrage at trump repeating the same debunked story.
  • Options
    I did a DavidL and cursed Yorkshire.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Yorks gonna be just short. Collapse to rival England's '90s Test sides.
  • Options
    surbiton said:

Tired Root is bowled !

Well as he is only about 12, probably well past his bedtime.
  • Options
    surbiton said:

malcolmg said:

malcolmg said:

malcolmg said:

malcolmg said:

malcolmg said:

Labour lost by just one vote. The SNP had 6 MPs if I recall correctly.
    It only brought forward the GE by a few months though did add to the atmosphere of chaos. Callaghan not going in Oct 78 when he was ahead is perhaps the polar opposite to Theresa May's early election, but equally catastrophic for their parties. Damned if you do...
  • Options

I did a DavidL and cursed Yorkshire.

You should have gone to the bathroom!
  • Options
    Catalonia's regional president says there have been two arrests after the Barcelona van attack.

Separately local reports said a suspect had been shot dead by police.

It remains unclear how many people were involved in the attack.
  • Options
    Somewhat unusual to see one team priced at 46 and the other at 1.02 half way through a 20 over match. Value on the outsider?
  • Options
    felix said:

FF43 said:

Not a lot of upside for the Conservatives in that list. They are likely to lose as many seats to Labour as they win off the SNP, as the Unionist tactical vote unwinds and Labour becomes more credible as winners of seats. 15 to 30 seats for Labour is entirely doable.

Not especially likely at all. Not a single Tory seat where Labour are anywhere near them. You'd need a landslide performance to achieve that and current polling [ yes, I know] suggests no such thing.
    But several of the Tory gains were due to Labour voters voting tactically to defeat the SNP and doing so unaware of the Labour surge taking place in the later stages of the campaign. Most of them are likely to feel they misdirected themselves with the result that next time Labour could win from third place in seats such as East Renfrew , Stirling etc where Labour's vote share could well jump from circa 20% to circa 35%.
  • Options
    Bloody foreigners infiltrating Canberra again:

https://twitter.com/jimwaterson/status/898121262169559040
  • Options
    FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,339
    edited August 2017
    Appears the guy who had been arrested fits a familiar back story, previously been in jail and recently come back from north Africa.
  • Options
    Match suspended at Goodison... there are violent people on both sides.
  • Options
    Sandpit said:

Somewhat unusual to see one team priced at 46 and the other at 1.02 half way through a 20 over match. Value on the outsider?

Yup
  • Options
    MortimerMortimer Posts: 13,960
    Any idea what the Edgbaston chant is? Same tune as the baggies' 'We've got Kanu, Robson-Kanu, I just don't think you understand'
  • Options
    isamisam Posts: 41,118
    Mortimer said:

Any idea what the Edgbaston chant is? Same tune as the baggies' 'We've got Kanu, Robson-Kanu, I just don't think you understand'

"Don't take me home" ?
  • Options
    dixiedean said:

Only one giving Nazi salutes however.
  • Options

I am not sure why it should debar anyone. A dual national is not a half-national. Boris Johnson was until recently a US citizen as well as a UK citizen. He could well have been the UK PM.
  • Options
    Northamptonshire 45/0 after 2.2

Told you that 46 was value
  • Options
    dixiedean said:

dixiedean said:

I watched the video closely, more closely than you and I know there are many good people among them....
  • Options
    edited August 2017

Sandpit said:

Yup
    Put a fiver on at 48. Wouldn't be able to console myself if Northants won and I wasn't on.

Edit: a minute later it's now 18 to lay. Taken half back and let the other half run. :D
  • Options
    dixiedean said:

dixiedean said:

Is Di Canio playing ?
  • Options

Northamptonshire 45/0 after 2.2

Told you that 46 was value

Regardless of the wicket, the bowling on both sides must be shit !
  • Options
    dixiedean said:

Hands up who thinks that every thug in Eastern Europe will find a way to be in Russia next summer?
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Sandpit said:

dixiedean said:

Hands up who thinks that every thug in Eastern Europe will find a way to be in Russia next summer?
    Not a World Cup I'll be rushing to attend.
    Anyway, they are back now...
  • Options
    Sandpit said:

dixiedean said:

At the least the location of the world cup after Russia has been well thought out.

Oh.
  • Options

Sandpit said:

dixiedean said:

At the least the location of the world cup after Russia has been well thought out.

Oh.
    Quite. And if the current problems in Qatar continue it will be even more of a nightmare than it was going to be.
  • Options
    GIN1138GIN1138 Posts: 20,954
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/898254409511129088

Anybody know what General Pershing did? :open_mouth:
  • Options
    GIN1138 said:
    See my post at 8.03pm.

Donald Trump fell for fake news. Sad.
  • Options

GIN1138 said:
    See my post at 8.03pm.

As did fake news cnn...sad
  • Options

GIN1138 said:
    See my post at 8.03pm.

#fakenews
  • Options
    kle4kle4 Posts: 92,136
    surbiton said:

I am not sure why it should debar anyone. A dual national is not a half-national. Boris Johnson was until recently a US citizen as well as a UK citizen. He could well have been the UK PM.
    I understand the reasoning for dual citizens being potentially problematic, at least in direct relations between two nations where the interests might be opposed, but Australia's rule seems unduly harsh, particularly when it seems nationality law in many nations grants citizenship to many people with peripheral connection to their nation, or can be asked for on their behalf without their knowledge by someone else.
  • Options
    21hrs since Chappers last Tweeted... Wonder what happened?

So many possibilities... ;)
  • Options
    NigelbNigelb Posts: 63,240

GIN1138 said:
    See my post at 8.03pm.

Trump used this at campaign rallies...
    http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/feb/23/donald-trump/donald-trump-cites-dubious-legend-about-gen-pershi/
  • Options
    TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 114,760
    edited August 2017
    Oh God, I've just remembered what General Pershing's nickname used to be, and why.

Trump's going to go there isn't he?
  • Options

Oh God, I've just remembered what General Pershing's nickname used to be, and why.

Blackjack?
  • Options

Blackjack?
    The one before that.

It used to be 'N*gger Jack'
  • Options

Blackjack?
    The one before that.

Oh giddy me....
  • Options
    GIN1138 said:

21hrs since Chappers last Tweeted... Wonder what happened?

So many possibilities... ;)

Hopefully either his wife or his lawyer has managed to confiscate his internet connection!
  • Options

Blackjack?
    The one before that.

Oh giddy me....
    In 1897, Pershing was appointed to the West Point tactical staff as an instructor, where he was assigned to Cadet Company A. Because of his strictness and rigidity, Pershing was unpopular with the cadets, who took to calling him "Nigger Jack" because of his service with the 10th Cavalry Regiment, a now famous unit formed as a segregated African-American unit and one of the original "Buffalo Soldier" regiments.[14][15][16]

During the course of his tour at the Academy, this epithet softened to "Black Jack," although, according to Vandiver, "the intent remained hostile."[14] Still, this nickname would stick with Pershing for the rest of his life, and was known to the public as early as 1917.[17]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_J._Pershing#West_Point_instructor
  • Options
    Yorkshire now well on top
  • Options

Never in doubt.
  • Options
    edited August 2017

Never in doubt.
    All over now. Thanks for the nudge that made me a quick couple of beer tokens. I owe you a pint!
  • Options
    Sandpit said:

Never in doubt.
    All over now. Thanks for the nudge that made me a quick couple of beer tokens. I owe you a pint!
    I'm nailed on for PB tipster of the year now.
  • Options
    BenpointerBenpointer Posts: 31,948
    Scott_P said:
    Next up: Trump abandons plan for Mexican wall.
This discussion has been closed.