Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Tonight’s one local by-election

1235»

Comments

• Options
    dixiedeandixiedean Posts: 28,046

You know what I'm starting to doubt PB group think re Corbyn and this statement that he's going make tomorrow being something that will be 'disastrous' for him.

Weren't the polls supposed to swing back to May after this week's events according to PB? That's not happened.

tbf Corbyn has been crashing to disaster on here since well before he was elected leader.
  • Options
    JonathanDJonathanD Posts: 2,400
    saddo said:

We all people like free sweets, but the yougov labour numbers indicate some kind of insanity is effecting over 1/3 of the population.

Sure hope Crosby is playing rope a dope.

Brexit was a gateway drug to voting hard left.

Ultimately Brexit was won on a manifesto of anti- free market, protectionism and sweeties for all with someone else paying.
  • Options
    dixiedeandixiedean Posts: 28,046

SeanT said:

This is catastrophic. TMay has blown it - against JEREMY FUCKING CORBYN

She won't last a month as "leader of a coalition".

The tory press need to get on board and Quick.

I did mention the day of the tory manifesto,people didn't support it in a phone in and it went down like a bucket of sick.
    The Tory press have been on board since Day One.
  • Options
    Stark_DawningStark_Dawning Posts: 9,341
    This is a polling disaster for Theresa and the Tories. They've just got to shut up, count the days and pray that the trend somehow goes into reverse. Forget about doing these bludgeoning attacks on Corbyn - the way May's campaign has been going it will probably give him a boost.
  • Options
    scotslassscotslass Posts: 912
    The TNS tables for Scotland are of interest. Among the certain to vote the SNP are on 49%, Labour back in second on 18%, and Tories third on 11%. Actually the not sure are in second at 24%!

It is only 100 voters but listed by the polling company as a separate table.
  • Options
    AlistairAlistair Posts: 23,670
    SeanT said:

If TMay gets under a 30 seat majority, or actually loses that majority, then she will be gone within a few days. She will be OVER.

And she was Lady of all She Surveyed ten days ago. Incredible.

If May loses her majority then her time would be measured in nano seconds not days.

But fear not, look at the best PM figure. Whilst 38% of people say they will vote Labour only 28% think Corbyn makes the best PM.

That does not compute.
  • Options
    Mortimer said:

Those supplementaries are fantastic for May.
    The supplementaries scream polling disaster to me. Total polling disaster. Con Maj price might get totally irresistible for me to pile into soon.
  • Options

The Times say the Tory majority will be down to 2 seats!

I would laugh uncontrollably for a week.

Never going to happen.
  • Options
    MarqueeMarkMarqueeMark Posts: 50,193
    Alistair said:

SeanT said:

If TMay gets under a 30 seat majority, or actually loses that majority, then she will be gone within a few days. She will be OVER.

And she was Lady of all She Surveyed ten days ago. Incredible.

If May loses her majority then her time would be measured in nano seconds not days.

But fear not, look at the best PM figure. Whilst 38% of people say they will vote Labour only 28% think Corbyn makes the best PM.

That does not compute.
    It computes if Momentum really has infiltrated the YouGov panels, as they supposedly urged their members to do....
  • Options
    spire2spire2 Posts: 183
    Perhaps its a group of gamblers infiltrating the polls
  • Options
    TGOHFTGOHF Posts: 21,633
    Another bad election for the pollsters approaches.

Anyone who believes Corbyn will poll anything like this level is deluded.
  • Options
    TykejohnnoTykejohnno Posts: 7,362
    dixiedean said:

SeanT said:

This is catastrophic. TMay has blown it - against JEREMY FUCKING CORBYN

She won't last a month as "leader of a coalition".

The tory press need to get on board and Quick.

I did mention the day of the tory manifesto,people didn't support it in a phone in and it went down like a bucket of sick.
    The Tory press have been on board since Day One.
    Not all,the telegraph went off message a couple of times.
This discussion has been closed.