Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Applying huge governing party national poll leads has been a v

13»

Comments

• Options
    Scott_P said:

tyson said:

And what happens iF Brexit is a disaster and consigns the UK to the crapness of outer Europe...what will we celebrate?

Bask in the warm glow of Sovereignty...
    Like 165 United Nations member states?
  • Options
    NickPalmerNickPalmer Posts: 21,354
    dixiedean said:

Presumably this party will be as far away from the Metropolitan elite as possible in Brexit Central. Stoke or Sunderland?

Good idea! Mr Nuttall could host it in his long-standing Stoke residence.
  • Options
    By chance, I'm reading Mein Rant.

It was a Christmas present. It's a sort of Mein Kampf set to verse (a mocking book written in 1940 to take the piss out of the Fuhrer). Meter's a little off, I must admit.
  • Options
    OGH: " I would be very surprised indeed if the Conservatives won Copeland tomorrow."

There's brave, especially with the Tories quoted as short as 1/3 to win the seat. But Mike says it with such conviction that one just has to believe him ..... well at least I do and I've topped up accordingly!
    If Mike's proved right yet again, it will another example of PB.com operating at its very best, doing what it was first set up to do ..... providing profitable betting opportunities.
  • Options
    foxinsoxukfoxinsoxuk Posts: 23,548
    Dixie said:

tyson said:

BigRich said:

SeanT said:

Mortimer said:

So, when are we pb LEAVERS getting together for our Article 50 invocation party then?

I'm hoping to get Alastair Meeks along as the stripper.

I'm very up for it, as you know. But maybe we need Roge to decree it will never happen, first...
    I'd be very attempted to actually attend this party, and indeed I would pay for a dozen bottles of decent champagne to make it all flow.

But do we hold it when A50 is declared, or when we officially Brexit in 2019?

Either eway, my offer is genuine.

This afternoon I made €5000 from obscure audible-book deals in France and Italy. Right now I literally have more cash coming in, than I know what do do with.

I'm sorry if Roger, from the world of advertising, finds this vulgar. I can see his point of view. But it is the case.
    Fantastic to hear, Sir! It would also be great to finally meet you. And your offer is extremely generous.

I understand Theresa May is targeting invocation for the meeting of the European Council on 9th or 10th March, subject to the A50 Bill receiving Royal Assent in time.

Unfortunately, I am away skiing from 8th-12th March inclusive, so won't be around at this time. Not that it should stop you.

Might a date on the w/c 13th or 20th March work for everyone?

If I had to pick, provisonally Thurs 16th March (subject to A50 actually being invoked by then)
    An Article 50 Party - Count me in!
    Jesus..what twats you all are......

Next you'll want to be celebrating Hitler's birthday....

No connection. We're fighting for our independence from Hitler's successors.
    Surely some mistake? LePen and tbe AfD are Hitlers successors, not Merkel and co.
  • Options
    BigRich said:

SeanT said:

Mortimer said:

So, when are we pb LEAVERS getting together for our Article 50 invocation party then?

I'm very up for it, as you know. But maybe we need Roge to decree it will never happen, first...
    I'd be very attempted to actually attend this party, and indeed I would pay for a dozen bottles of decent champagne to make it all flow.

This afternoon I made €5000 from obscure audible-book deals in France and Italy. Right now I literally have more cash coming in, than I know what do do with.

I'm sorry if Roger, from the world of advertising, finds this vulgar. I can see his point of view. But it is the case.
    Fantastic to hear, Sir! It would also be great to finally meet you. And your offer is extremely generous.

I understand Theresa May is targeting invocation for the meeting of the European Council on 9th or 10th March, subject to the A50 Bill receiving Royal Assent in time.

Unfortunately, I am away skiing from 8th-12th March inclusive, so won't be around at this time. Not that it should stop you.

If I had to pick, provisonally Thurs 16th March (subject to A50 actually being invoked by then)
    But who should be elected our Party's leader? :)
  • Options

dixiedean said:

Presumably this party will be as far away from the Metropolitan elite as possible in Brexit Central. Stoke or Sunderland?

Good idea! Mr Nuttall could host it in his long-standing Stoke residence.
    Somebody better bring some glasses then as he doesn't have any.
  • Options

Sean_F said:

23rd June should become a public holiday, like 12th July in Northern Ireland.

We could have a unique parallel day - 52% of the population would have a day of celebration, 48% a day of mourning. Everyone would get the day off for whichever purpose they preferred :)
    I was one of the 48% but would be celebrating with great gusto
  • Options
    rcs1000rcs1000 Posts: 54,047
    Sean_F said:

RoyalBlue said:

SeanT said:

Mortimer said:

Why not 23rd June?
    We hold two. We double sandwich it for extra flavour.

One to kick off A50, one at the final whistle in early 2019. Perhaps even *another* after the end of the transition deal and the permanent arrangements kick-in.

Oh, and one annually thereafter on 23rd June.
    I think we should make a success of it first
  • Options
    FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,291
    edited February 2017
    SeanT said:

Barnesian said:

SeanT said:

isam said:

Roger said:

Isam FPT "Which came first, the torture or the terrorist?"

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2017/02/bbc-glories-death/

That's a very good question. I'd be pissed off if I'd been incarcerated and tortured for years without trial by the self appointed world's policemen.

If anyone was going to turn to terrorism it is likely to be them.

Impossible for us to know if he was a wrongun pre Gitmo, but if not, it could have played a big part in turning him.
    FFS he was a terrorist from the get go. Read his bio. He went to Taliban-dommed Sudan.

They should have quietly garrotted them all in Guantanamo, then said there was a weird scuba accident.
    Do you have some links to this? Most of what I can find is sympathetic puff pieces from the Guardian etc - its quite clear to me he was a wrong one from the start but it'd be good to get a link to this.
    The sympathetic puff pieces were from the Daily Mail who ran a campaign for his release.
    Yep. The Mail's record on this is shamefully hypocritical.
    I remember them doing the almighty of almighty puff pieces on another terrorist who got released from Gitmo. I can't imagine what their readership makes of it.
  • Options
    tyson said:

BigRich said:

SeanT said:

Mortimer said:

Yup. You coming?
  • Options
    AnneJGPAnneJGP Posts: 2,869

SeanT said:

Mortimer said:

The Ides of March?

Good evening, everybody.
  • Options
    HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 117,100
    edited February 2017
    SeanT said:

Sean_F said:

SeanT said:

Sean_F said:

RoyalBlue said:

Sean_F said:

I've got £100 on Labour holding Copeland and £25 on their holding Stoke. If they do, I make a profit of £237.50.

Congratulations! I think you'll collect. I wish that weren't the case...

When are you going to rejoin the Tories? We need more sound people in the Conservative and Unionist (Brexit) Party.
    I won't renew my UKIP subscription when it runs out, as UKIP's job is done. I'll probably join Islington Conservatives, whose Chairman is a friend.
    Sensible choice. UKIP will continue as a pressure group, but I can't quite seem them replacing Labour, and to do so, they would have to go Le Pen style Left, which wouldn't suit you at all.

I suggest a grammar-schooled TMay led Tory party is a much happier home for guys like you.

I like the cut of her jib, apart from her tolerance of Muslim exceptionalism. Hopefully someone can teach her sense.
    I feel much more at ease with May than Cameron, even though there's no big ideological difference. Cameron just grated on me.
    Cameron did his best, but he was, ultimately, a screaming snob. I genuinely believe he was and is a nice guy, but those things are not incompatible with snobbery: I now enough of him to believe he had an internal, irreversible sense of wincing distaste for those from the lower classes, the way they hold their forks etc. With him it was probably tinged with genuine pity and a real sense of noblesse oblige, but he still had it.

The proof is in his loving, adoring, and by all accounts very happy marriage to the beautiful Sam Cam - who is, of course, a true aristocrat, rather than the son of a stockbroker, like him.

I think the Tories might have survived this snobby PM, and the EU referendum, if Cam's best mate and Chancellor hadn't been a viscount, with quite similar views, with added drugs.

The Tories need to have lower class leaders, just as arguably Labour need poshos at the top.
    Cameron was certainly the first upper middle class and privately educated leader the Tories have had since Home, even IDS went to a RC state secondary and May too went to state schools. In that time Labour had Foot and Blair who were both privately educated and Ed Miliband was certainly upper middle class even if his Marxist father sent him to a Holland Park comprehensive and Corbyn went to a private prep school in Shropshire before going to a grammar school. The Liberals too have also had more privately educated leaders in that time, Thorpe and Ashdown and Clegg and SDP leaders David Owen and David Steel went to private school too
  • Options
    DixieDixie Posts: 1,221

Dixie said:

tyson said:

BigRich said:

SeanT said:

Mortimer said:

Surely some mistake? LePen and tbe AfD are Hitlers successors, not Merkel and co.
    Has Le Pen made a stated aim to invade other countries and kill certain people.
  • Options
    midwintermidwinter Posts: 1,112
    rcs1000 said:

Sean_F said:

RoyalBlue said:

SeanT said:

Mortimer said:

Why not 23rd June?

One to kick off A50, one at the final whistle in early 2019. Perhaps even *another* after the end of the transition deal and the permanent arrangements kick-in.

Quite....the levels of hubris on display remind me of New Labour circa 1997
  • Options
    Good evening, Miss JGP.
  • Options
    Dixie said:

Dixie said:

tyson said:

BigRich said:

SeanT said:

Mortimer said:

Not that I am aware of, but Trump has, that darling of the Brexiteers!
  • Options
    DixieDixie Posts: 1,221

Dixie said:

Dixie said:

tyson said:

BigRich said:

SeanT said:

Mortimer said:

Trump wants peace, he has said so.
  • Options
    @Casino_Royale I'm washing my hair that night but I'll pay for one out of my winnings on John Bercow's survival in office.
  • Options
    Dixie said:

Dixie said:

tyson said:

BigRich said:

SeanT said:

Mortimer said:

Has the EU?
  • Options
    ThomasNasheThomasNashe Posts: 4,993

I don't normally support petitions but given the NHS is in crisis and the £350 Million per week has been disowned by leading Brexit advocates in government. Surely it is a good move to put pressure on the government to increase funding on the NHS. If the Government has a mandate for Brexit, it has a mandate to increase NHS funding by £350 Million a week:

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/171869

Thanks for highlighting: that is a petition I am willing to sign - and have just done so.
  • Options
    midwinter said:

rcs1000 said:

Sean_F said:

RoyalBlue said:

SeanT said:

Mortimer said:

Why not 23rd June?

And that lasted 13 years
  • Options
    tyson said:

And what happens iF Brexit is a disaster and consigns the UK to the crapness of outer Europe...what will we celebrate?

That the UK will be the first G7 country to use 100% green energy. The steam coming from the remoaners' ears should be sufficient to drive every turbine in the country.
  • Options
    Dixie said:

Dixie said:

tyson said:

BigRich said:

SeanT said:

Mortimer said:

That wasn't actually in Hitler's manifesto when he was seeking election.
  • Options
    I was disappointed that the petition for a 100' tall robot of Margaret Thatcher to police the border was rejected.
  • Options
    GeoffMGeoffM Posts: 6,071

tyson said:

BigRich said:

SeanT said:

Mortimer said:

Yup. You coming?
    If I can't get over for it then I guarantee to leave some money behind the bar.
  • Options
    Dixie said:

Dixie said:

Dixie said:

tyson said:

BigRich said:

SeanT said:

Mortimer said:

Trump wants peace, he has said so.
    Trump on Mexico:

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-threatens-mexico-over-bad-hombres-234524

• Options

midwinter said:

rcs1000 said:

Sean_F said:

RoyalBlue said:

SeanT said:

Mortimer said:

Why not 23rd June?

And that lasted 13 years</blockquote

That just made it more nauseating
  • Options
    MortimerMortimer Posts: 13,951
    tyson said:

Mortimer said:

SeanT said:

Mortimer said:

Works for me. I'm likely to be away on the Tues/Weds, but would be around on the Thurs and could manage anywhere in the region of the Weymouth-Waterloo line.

Would have the added benefit of annoying early Patrick's Day revellers, too. (As part Ulsterman, I'm allowed to say this).
    I really would not want to attend an event with the likes of you Mortimer and other swivel eyed loons. But have a good night...you can all mutually masturbate each other.
    Thank heavens for small mercies. The club bore doesn't want to come...
  • Options

Dixie said:

Dixie said:

tyson said:

BigRich said:

SeanT said:

Mortimer said:

Wasn't it? Are you sure?

wikipedia.org/wiki/Mein_Kampf

I've got to be honest it's a few years since I last read it.
  • Options

Dixie said:

Dixie said:

tyson said:

BigRich said:

SeanT said:

Mortimer said:

To be fair I doubt it's something Le Pen is planning on pursuing.
  • Options
    Sean_FSean_F Posts: 35,892
    edited February 2017
    tyson said:

BigRich said:

SeanT said:

Mortimer said:

Doesn't everybody?

The Annual Luton Fuhrerfest Beer and Sausage Party is always fun.
  • Options
    GeoffM said:

Dixie said:

Dixie said:

tyson said:

BigRich said:

SeanT said:

Mortimer said:

Wasn't it? Are you sure?

wikipedia.org/wiki/Mein_Kampf

I've got to be honest it's a few years since I last read it.
    He largely campaigned on the issues of unemployment, inflation and how unfair the rest of Europe's treatment of Germany was.
  • Options

@Casino_Royale I'm washing my hair that night but I'll pay for one out of my winnings on John Bercow's survival in office.

That's a shame. But good to see you're such a good sport.

You're still top of my list for 23rd June though.
  • Options

Good evening, Miss JGP.

I saw your post that Silverstone is no longer up for sale - is that good news?
  • Options
    Miss JGP, honestly, I don't know.

Significant, certainly.
  • Options
    Great goal from Drinkwater and Vardy!
  • Options
    Sean_F said:

tyson said:

BigRich said:

SeanT said:

Mortimer said:

Doesn't everybody?

The Annual Luton Fuhrerfest Beer and Sausage Party is always fun.
    These days I think as he gets older in Brazil most people only really celebrate his 'big' birthdays.

I think we're all waiting eagerly for his 130th in 2019. It's going to need to be a big cake.
  • Options
    fitalassfitalass Posts: 4,279
    Scott_P said:

@PaulBrandITV: Both Labour and Tories are very nervy, which suggests their canvassing reports that it's tight. UKIP say they're taking more from Labour.

Twitter
    Paul BrandVerified account‏@PaulBrandITV 52m52 minutes ago
    Copeland's been fascinating. Observations: 1. How many people raise Corbyn as a problem unprompted 2. Labour's NHS campaign has def cut thru

Absolutely fascinating and very contrasting pair of by-elections as a result of both incumbent MP's standing down from frontline politics, and despite the fact that both constituencies should be rock solid safe Labour seats. And while Mike is right to say that applying huge governing party national poll leads has been a very poor guide to Westminster by-elections. It is also worth pointing out that it might be a mistake to dismiss out of hand the sheer current gulf between the May and Corbyn's personal ratings as party Leaders.

The contrast between the Copeland and Stoke by-elections is striking. In Copeland you have constituency which saw a far higher turnout at the last GE than Stoke. Also, all the main parties have put forward strong female candidates who are all came across well in the interviews I saw a couple of days ago. The two front running candidates have each been able to get behind two very strong local issues that resonate, the threat to local NHS services and the Nuclear industry which is vital to jobs and the local economy. You then have the pro nuclear energy Government led by May up against the anti nuclear Corbyn whose party regard their NHS stance as one of their strongest assets.

Then you have the Stoke by-election, a constituency where less than half of the electorate bothered to turn out at the last GE. And rather than concentrate on local issues that might resonate by targeting voter apathy, we have seen a far more negative and personalised campaign fought between the two main candidates that sees neither of them coming out of it looking well. Labour needed a different local candidate, and I wonder if UKIP's first big mistake in this by-election was chosing to parachute their new leader in as the candidate rather than picking someone local with strong ties to the area? It is also increasingly obvious that despite this being a safe Labour seat, PM May and Brexit have obviously been playing well on the doorstep while Corbyn and the Labour party not so much.

I would be very surprised if there is not a much higher turnout in Copeland than in Stoke tomorrow despite Storm Doris.

• Options
    geoffwgeoffw Posts: 8,176
    He took aim and Mist.
  • Options
    tysontyson Posts: 6,050

Come on you Foxes.....

I'm exhausted after last nights heroics by the City....
  • Options
    Mr. W, ha.
  • Options
    Sean_FSean_F Posts: 35,892
    fitalass said:

Scott_P said:

@PaulBrandITV: Both Labour and Tories are very nervy, which suggests their canvassing reports that it's tight. UKIP say they're taking more from Labour.

Twitter
    Copeland's been fascinating. Observations: 1. How many people raise Corbyn as a problem unprompted 2. Labour's NHS campaign has def cut thru

Absolutely fascinating and very contrasting pair of by-elections as a result of both incumbent MP's standing down from frontline politics, and despite the fact that both constituencies should be rock solid safe Labour seats. And while Mike is right to say that applying huge governing party national poll leads has been a very poor guide to Westminster by-elections. It is also worth pointing out that it might be a mistake to dismiss out of hand the sheer current gulf between the May and Corbyn's personal ratings as party Leaders.

The contrast between the Copeland and Stoke by-elections is striking. In Copeland you have constituency which saw a far higher turnout at the last GE than Stoke. Also, all the main parties have put forward strong female candidates who are all came across well in the interviews I saw a couple of days ago. The two front running candidates have each been able to get behind two very strong local issues that resonate, the threat to local NHS services and the Nuclear industry which is vital to jobs and the local economy. You then have the pro nuclear energy Government led by May up against the anti nuclear Corbyn whose party regard their NHS stance as one of their strongest assets.

Then you have the Stoke by-election, a constituency where less than half of the electorate bothered to turn out at the last GE. And rather than concentrate on local issues that might resonate by targeting voter apathy, we have seen a far more negative and personalised campaign fought between the two main candidates that sees neither of them coming out of it looking well. Labour needed a different local candidate, and I wonder if UKIP's first big mistake in this by-election was chosing to parachute their new leader in as the candidate rather than picking someone local with strong ties to the area? It is also increasingly obvious that despite this being a safe Labour seat, PM May and Brexit have obviously been playing well on the doorstep while Corbyn and the Labour party not so much.

I would be very surprised if there is not a much higher turnout in Copeland than in Stoke tomorrow despite Storm Doris.

If their NHS campaign has cut through, Labour wins.

Corbyn's leadership and the nuclear issue matter in a general election, not a by election.
  • Options
    GeoffM said:

tyson said:

BigRich said:

SeanT said:

Mortimer said:

Yup. You coming?
    Cheers Geoff. At the moment that's about five or six of us who are going to get extremely pissed off the back of other fellow Leavers generosity.
  • Options
    tyson said:

Come on you Foxes.....

Second half Leicester finally beginning to show some of last years spirit!
  • Options
    I'm expecting a Labour win in both constituencies tomorrow.
  • Options
    williamglennwilliamglenn Posts: 48,116
    Blaming Merkel for his mother's death is grotesque.
  • Options

Anyone know expected declaration times?
  • Options

I'm expecting that outcome too...

but I am hoping, seriously hoping that they (Labour) lose both, including one to Nuttall.......

• Options
    isamisam Posts: 40,971

GeoffM said:

tyson said:

BigRich said:

SeanT said:

Mortimer said:

Yup. You coming?
    Cheers Geoff. At the moment that's about five or six of us who are going to get extremely pissed off the back of other fellow Leavers generosity.
    @AndyJS should be getting carried out so many drinks will have been bought for him
  • Options
    tyson said:

I'm expecting that outcome too...

but I am hoping, seriously hoping that they (Labour) lose both, including one to Nuttall.......

It wouldn't budge Corbyn, indeed it my cement him further.
  • Options

tyson said:

Come on you Foxes.....

Second half Leicester finally beginning to show some of last years spirit!
    Sadly those Foxes showed some off that too against the City......
  • Options
    kle4kle4 Posts: 91,947
    Sean_F said:

fitalass said:

Scott_P said:

Twitter

If their NHS campaign has cut through, Labour wins.

Corbyn's leadership and the nuclear issue matter in a general election, not a by election.
    That's what my money hopes!
  • Options

Depending on the closeness, Stoke should be between 1am and 3am.

Copeland maybe around 3am to 4am.

However if the weather is particularly bad in Copeland, the count might be delayed until Friday morning and a result Friday lunchtime/afternoon.
  • Options
    How can anybody be thinking labour won't win both, after all they are led by the supreme leader (TSL) and able assisted by the great milne (TGM)
  • Options
    isam said:

GeoffM said:

tyson said:

BigRich said:

SeanT said:

Mortimer said:

Yup. You coming?
    @AndyJS should be getting carried out so many drinks will have been bought for him
    Throughly enjoyed my Christmas vino choices thanks to the now famous spreadsheet!
  • Options
    BigRichBigRich Posts: 3,489

Yes, I agree.
  • Options
    I'm sure it'll be updated, but this is the forecast for the storm, as of four hours ago:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39053508

Incidentally, those who use the term 'weather bomb' may find themselves hurtling through the abyss of space towards the sun.
  • Options
    Good result for Leicester tonight. Hope everyone was using Crowdscores to keep up with the game :smile:
  • Options
    geoffwgeoffw Posts: 8,176

But the electorate may be expectorating on a Labour win.
  • Options

I'm sure it'll be updated, but this is the forecast for the storm, as of four hours ago:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39053508

Incidentally, those who use the term 'weather bomb' may find themselves hurtling through the abyss of space towards the sun.

I prefer the term explosive cyclogenesis.
  • Options
    isam said:

GeoffM said:

tyson said:

BigRich said:

SeanT said:

Mortimer said:

Yup. You coming?
    Indeed, I'd very much like to buy him a drink myself, and I don't even bet. The Spreadsheet turned a night that could have been essentially meaningless, until the final tallies were known, into a tremendous experience.
  • Options
    PongPong Posts: 4,693
    edited February 2017

However if the weather is particularly bad in Copeland, the count might be delayed until Friday morning and a result Friday lunchtime/afternoon.
    I wonder what odds a recount?

I'll email sunbets.co.uk
  • Options
    viewcodeviewcode Posts: 18,921

There is a contrarian part of me that *really* wants to turn up wearing a EU flag t-shirt whilst yelling "RIGHT! WHICH ONE OF YOU SCEPTIC BASTARDS WANTS TO BUY ME A DRINK?"...which if nothing else would be hysterically funny. But unfortunately I am fully booked until June/July

• Options
    Pong said:

I'll email sunbets.co.uk
    Odds on a recount to determine the winner?

Or odds on a recount to determine deposit threshold met?
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    rcs1000 said:

Good result for Leicester tonight. Hope everyone was using Crowdscores to keep up with the game :smile:

Hopefully some of that spirit has returned. March 14th second leg should be a cracker.

Liverpool at home next Monday will be telling. Lets see if we can retain belief...
  • Options
    Morris_DancerMorris_Dancer Posts: 60,997
    edited February 2017
    Mr. Eagles, there's a nice line in Outlaws of the Marsh - "After the clouds had expended their rain" - which refers to the aftermath of frisky time.

Miss JGP, I didn't stay up too late (2-3am, maybe) but agree entirely. Mr. JS' spreadsheet was a major factor in the site being a day and a half ahead of the broadcast media.

Edited extra bit: new thread.
  • Options
    MortimerMortimer Posts: 13,951
    isam said:

GeoffM said:

tyson said:

BigRich said:

SeanT said:

Mortimer said:

Yup. You coming?
    Absolutely. Another bottle of Champoo from me if AndyJS is there! Without his spreadsheet I wouldn't have held out for my first 4 figure betting win.
  • Options
    New thread
  • Options

Ditto, - with an increased Labour vote share in Stoke, despite the calibre of each candidate.
  • Options
    PongPong Posts: 4,693

Pong said:

I'll email sunbets.co.uk
    Odds on a recount to determine the winner?

Or odds on a recount to determine deposit threshold met?
    The winner in Stoke.

It's at the discretion of the returning officer, right?
  • Options

NEW THREAD

• Options
    PlankPlank Posts: 71
    edited February 2017
    Anyone else seen the Stoke by-election section in the local BBC news? In the "Midlands Today" 6.30 bulletin the BBC Midlands Political Editor Patrick Burns said the Tories believe they have at least enough support to "blunt" UKIP and allow Labour to hang on. Which was helpfully illustrated with a picture of Corbyn.
  • Options
    StonchStonch Posts: 42
    Mike's right.
  • Options
    Or then again maybe Mike's wrong
This discussion has been closed.