Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » This week’s PB/Polling Matters TV show

SystemSystem Posts: 11,711
edited September 2016 in General

imagepoliticalbetting.com » Blog Archive » This week’s PB/Polling Matters TV show

As per the new format of the show each guest chooses some polling that they think is interesting and the group discuss what it means. Topics discussed this week include:

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    RobDRobD Posts: 59,018
    Glorious first!
  • Options
    Cheque is in the post, TSE!
  • Options
    tlg86tlg86 Posts: 25,211
    Third like Murray in SPOTY.
  • Options
    weejonnieweejonnie Posts: 3,820
    edited September 2016
    Third - like Johnson
    OK 4th like Stein
  • Options
    rcs1000rcs1000 Posts: 54,113
    FPT:
    MaxPB said:

Tutoring was virtually unheard of when I attended grammar school in the early 80s, but times have changed since then. My son started at the same school last year and, although, I didn't hire an external tutor for him, I did spend a lot of time working through practise papers with him myself. He was rather the exception; almost all of his classmates had substantial tuition before taking the 11-plus.

Time to fix the exams so they are unable to be gamed.
    Is that possible?

I mean, I know that SATs are supposed to measure aptitude (as with IQ tests), but there is ample evidence that practice and training has a dramatic effect on results. And, do you really want children to spend 18 months drilling on fairly standardised tests of mental agility?
  • Options
    God, Louise fucking Mensch. Honestly.

Why are Leavers so thick? Ah got it, she went to Oxford.

Louise Mensch Confuses Fabric Night Club With Brexit, Gets Comically Torn Apart

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/louise-mensch-brexit-fabric_uk_57cff2f5e4b0d45ff8706b1c?
  • Options
    weejonnieweejonnie Posts: 3,820
    See Democrats playing the Racist card again (Bill Clinton). Didn't work in June, won't work in November.
  • Options
    Watching The King's Speech on Film 4 right now :)
  • Options
    edited September 2016

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/louise-mensch-brexit-fabric_uk_57cff2f5e4b0d45ff8706b1c?

Isn't the insinuation that old people shouldn't have a say? I've heard that a lot from some Remainers (not on here though). So it isn't totally separate.
  • Options
    John_MJohn_M Posts: 7,503
    RobD said:

Isn't the insinuation that old people shouldn't have a say? I've heard that a lot from some Remainers (not on here though). So it isn't totally separate.
    Most Remainers I come across are vacuous millennials who think a 2:2 from a former polytechnic somehow imbues their incoherent ramblings and half-grasped 2nd hand opinions with intellectual rigour.
  • Options

Why are Leavers so thick?

TSE = public school educated son of a whore!
  • Options
    RobD said:

It is a silly argument, you can argue that old people's votes should count more as they've contributed a working lifetime to the Exchequer.

But the flip side that the youth are more important than the oldies is as daft as Andrea Leadsom's argument that she'd be a better Prime Minister than Theresa May, because she had children and Mrs May doesn't.

By the Leadsom argument, Mick Philpott is the most eminently qualified person in the country to be Prime Minister.
  • Options
    John_M said:

RobD said:

Most Remainers I come across are vacuous millennials who think a 2:2 from a former polytechnic somehow imbues their incoherent ramblings and half-grasped 2nd hand opinions with intellectual rigour.
    Damn, you got me! ;)
  • Options

I've told you yesterday don't say that, the idiotic halfwit TCPoliticalbetting will be calling you a misogynist for saying stuff like that.
  • Options
    John_M said:

RobD said:

Errr, John, we don't need to hear about your encounters with ladies of the night.
  • Options
    HurstLlamaHurstLlama Posts: 9,098
    edited September 2016
    John_M said:

RobD said:

Very naughty, Mr. M, but there is a lot of truth in that.

On a side note thanks for that book recommendation earlier on today. I bought it and read a couple of chapters whilst waiting for Herself to dish up supper. The question I have is why did they stop actually teaching that stuff at school?
  • Options

RobD said:

It is a silly argument, you can argue that old people's votes should count more as they've contributed a working lifetime to the Exchequer.

But the flip side that the youth are more important than the oldies is as daft as Andrea Leadsom's argument that she'd be a better Prime Minister than Theresa May, because she had children and Mrs May doesn't.

By the Leadsom argument, Mick Philpott is the most eminently qualified person in the country to be Prime Minister.
    There's an error in your logic, I'm afraid, Mr. Eagles.

(Any better than none) does not imply (many better than few).
  • Options

RobD said:

BTW, did you see Lord Desai tabled a bill which would enable your benign (ahem) dictatorship by removing Parliamentary term limits?|
  • Options
    RobD said:

RobD said:

BTW, did you see Lord Desai tabled a bill which would enable your benign (ahem) dictatorship by removing Parliamentary term limits?|
    I did, it got me all excited at midnight, thinking I'd have to do a thread on the end of the Fixed Term Parliament Act
  • Options
    tlg86tlg86 Posts: 25,211

Another A lister. Shows what you get when you select people on the basis of them having a ****.
  • Options

RobD said:

There's an error in your logic, I'm afraid, Mr. Eagles.

(Any better than none) does not imply (many better than few).
    I'm knackered. I've been at Old Trafford, though it sounded like I was in Karachi, my hearing has gone, brain hurts.

And I'm saying the logic fail was all Mrs Leadsom's.
  • Options

RobD said:

RobD said:

I did, it got me all excited at midnight, thinking I'd have to do a thread on the end of the Fixed Term Parliament Act
    I hope you were sitting down!
  • Options
    Tissue_PriceTissue_Price Posts: 9,039
    edited September 2016
    The Sun have reported the move out of Parliament in some style:

Sir Winston Churchill died 51 years ago but an parliament insider said his poo may still be in the sewage system because the pipes are so old.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1744926/politicians-have-to-leave-the-houses-of-parliament-for-five-years-while-10billion-refurb-takes-place/
  • Options

John_M said:

RobD said:

Very naughty, Mr. M, but there is a lot of truth in that.

On a side note thanks for that book recommendation earlier on today. I bought it and read a couple of chapters whilst waiting for Herself to dish up supper. The question I have is why did they stop actually teaching that stuff at school?
    I think it must be linked to the brutalist school of architecture. Function over beauty. We seem to have lost faith in the need to write beautifully and lucidly. One of my great pleasures when reading PB is the eloquence with which many posters express themselves. Long may it continue.
  • Options
    RobD said:

RobD said:

RobD said:

I hope you were sitting down!
    I was in bed, putting the finishing touches on that Jeremy Corbyn/bumblebee image.
  • Options
    RobD said:

John_M said:

RobD said:

Damn, you got me! ;)
    I think you are on the side of Angels Rob, never fear ;).
  • Options
    rcs1000 said:

John_M said:

RobD said:

Errr, John, we don't need to hear about your encounters with ladies of the night.
    I can assure you that I have never had to deal with ladies of negotiable affection :).
  • Options

I've told you yesterday don't say that, the idiotic halfwit TCPoliticalbetting will be calling you a misogynist for saying stuff like that.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-37286600

"But the Philippine leader, who has insulted prominent figures before, is not the only one guilty of offending world leaders.

"From a "sadistic nurse" to "the devil" himself, here are some of the more memorable comments made by or about those in positions of power."
  • Options

Sir Winston Churchill died 51 years ago but an parliament insider said his poo may still be in the sewage system because the pipes are so old.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1744926/politicians-have-to-leave-the-houses-of-parliament-for-five-years-while-10billion-refurb-takes-place/

In the last few years I've been to Parliament a few times.

On every occasion I saw a mouse or rat, once millimetres from my food.

To say I went all ponceyboots gaylord would be an understatement.
  • Options
    Lets get this party started....
  • Options
    HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 117,187
    rcs1000 said:

FPT:

MaxPB said:

Tutoring was virtually unheard of when I attended grammar school in the early 80s, but times have changed since then. My son started at the same school last year and, although, I didn't hire an external tutor for him, I did spend a lot of time working through practise papers with him myself. He was rather the exception; almost all of his classmates had substantial tuition before taking the 11-plus.

Is that possible?

I mean, I know that SATs are supposed to measure aptitude (as with IQ tests), but there is ample evidence that practice and training has a dramatic effect on results. And, do you really want children to spend 18 months drilling on fairly standardised tests of mental agility?
    If you have a high raw IQ you should pass a proper IQ test with no preparation at all, if you have a low raw IQ even heavy tutoring does not guarantee a pass
  • Options
    PlatoSaidPlatoSaid Posts: 10,383
    Lolz

Dan Hannan
    I'm starting to think that we Leavers need an equivalent to @eddieizzard's pink beret. I'm trying out this look... https://t.co/y7grEMsdyE
  • Options
    John_M said:

rcs1000 said:

John_M said:

RobD said:

I can assure you that I have never had to deal with ladies of negotiable affection :).
    Yeah, she was a condom seller, and she was providing you with a demo how to use her product.
  • Options
    tlg86 said:

Don't worry. If Murray loses in the US Open quarter finals, the British public will elevate him to SPOTY.

4-4 fifth set.

Murray fell apart after the PA system made a bleep in the middle of a point in the fourth set when he was coasting along. :(
  • Options
    tlg86 said:

Another A lister. Shows what you get when you select people on the basis of them having a ****.
    best selling book?
  • Options
    A first-round match at the US Open is under investigation after suspicious betting patterns were detected.

The Tennis Integrity Unit (TIU) said it was looking into Timea Bacsinszky's win over Vitalia Diatchenko.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/tennis/37302708
  • Options
    I would say bonkers money, but then the UFC was bought for $4bn a few weeks ago.
  • Options
    Sunil_PrasannanSunil_Prasannan Posts: 49,476
    edited September 2016
    PlatoSaid said:

Lolz

Dan Hannan
    I'm starting to think that we Leavers need an equivalent to @eddieizzard's pink beret. I'm trying out this look... https://t.co/y7grEMsdyE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHbvyZDFPwg
  • Options

For the record, there are around 45 MPs who are neither rats nor mice.
  • Options

A first-round match at the US Open is under investigation after suspicious betting patterns were detected.

The Tennis Integrity Unit (TIU) said it was looking into Timea Bacsinszky's win over Vitalia Diatchenko.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/tennis/37302708

Surely these tennis players' names are anagrams of something?
  • Options
    TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 114,632
    edited September 2016
    rcs1000 said:

For the record, there are around 45 MPs who are neither rats nor mice.
    But how many of the MPs aren't lizards?
  • Options
    Murray's definitely showing off his Scottish heritage
  • Options
    HYUFD said:

rcs1000 said:

FPT:

MaxPB said:

Is that possible?

If you have a high raw IQ you should pass a proper IQ test with no preparation at all, if you have a low raw IQ even heavy tutoring does not guarantee a pass
    The fair way is for everyone to be tutored at school.
  • Options
    David_EvershedDavid_Evershed Posts: 6,506
    edited September 2016

tlg86 said:

Don't worry. If Murray loses in the US Open quarter finals, the British public will elevate him to SPOTY.

4-4 fifth set.

Murray fell apart after the PA system made a bleep in the middle of a point in the fourth set when he was coasting along. :(
    Murray now lost his serve and 6-5 down in the fifth set. SPOTY looms. Plucky Brit loser.
  • Options

tlg86 said:

4-4 fifth set.

Murray now lost his serve and 6-- down in the fifth set. SPOTY looms. Plucky Brit loser.
    Who has won both Wimbledon and the Olympics this year!
  • Options
    TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 114,632
    edited September 2016
    There won't be a dry Japanese eye in the stadium
  • Options
    To the salt mines with the Scottish lad...
  • Options

I bet you have been storing that up all night.
  • Options
    Sunil_PrasannanSunil_Prasannan Posts: 49,476
    edited September 2016
    I saw Nishikori beat Murray in 2014 at the London O2 (ATP World Tour Finals).
  • Options

HYUFD said:

rcs1000 said:

FPT:

MaxPB said:

Is that possible?

They already are, however extra tuition does not guarantee success, plenty of private schools used to take most of their intake from 11 plus failures with wealthy parents, while some children of bus drivers and binmen made it to grammar school
  • Options
    Leader of Black Lives Matter UK ‘blacked up’ and pretended to be ‘in the minstrels’

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1745441/leader-of-black-lives-matter-uk-blacked-up-and-pretended-to-be-in-the-minstrels/
  • Options
    HYUFD said:

tlg86 said:

4-4 fifth set.

Murray now lost his serve and 6-- down in the fifth set. SPOTY looms. Plucky Brit loser.
    Murray (the Scot) loses in the Quarter Finals. SPOTY guaranteed.
  • Options

*Innocent Face*
  • Options

*Innocent Face*
    There's an emoji for that:
    :innocent:
  • Options
    edited September 2016

HYUFD said:

tlg86 said:

4-4 fifth set.

He already has one U.S. Open Championship to his name even if he missed out this year but it is hard to see past Mo Farah for SPOTY
  • Options

*Innocent Face*
    I don't see the resemblance to Sally Bercow.
  • Options
    PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 76,010
    HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

tlg86 said:

4-4 fifth set.

He already has one U.S. Open Championship to his name even if he missed out this year but it is hard to see past Mo Farah for SPOTY
    Farah has done the double plenty of times before and not come close.
  • Options
    CookieCookie Posts: 11,523
    HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

rcs1000 said:

FPT:

MaxPB said:

Is that possible?

They already are, however extra tuition does not guarantee success, plenty of private schools used to take most of their intake from 11 plus failures with wealthy parents, while some children of bus drivers and binmen made it to grammar school
    Our local primary school refuses to teach for the 11 plus because the head doesn't believe in selective education. Sod what the parents think. The sooner academisation is forced upon it the better.
  • Options

*Innocent Face*
    I don't see the resemblance to Sally Bercow.
    Who or what is Sally Bercow?

• Options
    Cookie said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

rcs1000 said:

FPT:

MaxPB said:

Is that possible?

Our local primary school refuses to teach for the 11 plus because the head doesn't believe in selective education. Sod what the parents think. The sooner academisation is forced upon it the better.
    Probably thinks Oxbridge is only full of Eton toffs and is totally against such Elitist institutions. I have heard that been uttered in state schools far too often.
  • Options
    MTimTMTimT Posts: 7,034
    HYUFD said:

rcs1000 said:

FPT:

MaxPB said:

Is that possible?

But if you have a high IQ and practice the test, you can go from 99 percentile to 99.99 percentile.
  • Options
    FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,300
    edited September 2016
    Did somebody say on the previous thread there was no sign of Ken talking about Hitler today...

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/773532773994725376
  • Options

Cookie said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

rcs1000 said:

FPT:

MaxPB said:

Is that possible?

Probably thinks Oxbridge is only full of Eton toffs and is totally against such Elitist institutions. I have heard that been uttered in state schools far too often.
    Anyone who sets out to limit the opportunities of the children under their care should be removed from the teaching profession. Simple as that.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    @leobarasi straw clutching on the "Labour Brand" Ashcroft polling on the podcast. Putting the straw clutching aside, when did we start believing Ashcroft polling was any good again?
  • Options

Did somebody say on the previous thread there was no sign of Ken talking about Hitler today...

He clearly needs time to get enough to drink before heading out to talk to the media
  • Options

He clearly needs time to get enough to drink before heading out to talk to the media
    The next level up from Dutch courage is Dutch dickhead.
  • Options
    MTimT said:

HYUFD said:

rcs1000 said:

FPT:

MaxPB said:

Is that possible?

But if you have a high IQ and practice the test, you can go from 99 percentile to 99.99 percentile.
    You only need to be in the 75-90 percentile to get to a grammar school
  • Options
    The polling on what people want from Brexit...isn't it really just the same from when the public are asked about government priorities, they always want more money for NHS, Schools, Police, Army, but also no real changes to taxes, no cuts elsewhere etc.
  • Options
    Cookie said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

rcs1000 said:

FPT:

MaxPB said:

Tutoring was virtually unheard of when I attended grammar school in the early 80s, but times have changed since then. -plus.

Is that possible?

I mean, I know that SATs are supposed to measure aptitude (as agility?
    Indeed, some get to grammars in spite of, not because of, their primary schools
  • Options
    AndyJSAndyJS Posts: 29,395
    Pro-EU protesters planning to make their presence felt at the Last Night Of The Proms:

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2016/sep/07/pro-eu-protest-planned-for-last-night-of-the-proms
  • Options
    Pulpstar said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

tlg86 said:

4-4 fifth set.

Farah has done the double plenty of times before and not come close.
    Yes but he is near retirement so doing it this time is extra special and he is favourite this year in my view
  • Options
    AndyJS said:

Pro-EU protesters planning to make their presence felt at the Last Night Of The Proms:

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2016/sep/07/pro-eu-protest-planned-for-last-night-of-the-proms

They need to grow up. Such petty behaviour only makes them look bad.
  • Options

The polling on what people want from Brexit...isn't it really just the same from when the public are asked about government priorities, they always want more money for NHS, Schools, Police, Army, but also no real changes to taxes, no cuts elsewhere etc.

They want controlled migration and single market membership, so in the end May will have to try and combine the two
  • Options
    edited September 2016

AndyJS said:

Handing out a few EU flags to wave? Does that really count as a protest? There have been EU flags there before and they will be drowned by Union Jacks anyway. Goodnight
  • Options
    HYUFD said:

AndyJS said:

Handing out a few EU flags to wave? Does that really count as a protest? There have been EU flags there before and they will be drowned by Union Jacks anyway. Goodnight
    Hope someone hands out bigger Union Jacks!
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    AndyJS said:

"The EU flag campaigner said she did not expect everyone to take one. “We’ll hand out as many as possible, we’ve got thousands. This is not really about the remain, leave debate, it is a celebration of what we’ve got now ... this is what the EU has done for music."

What I find weird is that lots of people don't seem to be able to separate Europe / European countries from the political unions that is the EU.
  • Options
    SpeedySpeedy Posts: 12,100
    edited September 2016
    Whilst waiting for the NBC Forum, I found this news item convincing me that governments need a lost dog or cat policy and a zoo policy for the sentimental reasons of voters (Benji in Yes Minister):

https://twitter.com/DailyMail/status/773587502024257536

As for Owen Smith, no he doesn't have a single chance.
  • Options

Cookie said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

rcs1000 said:

FPT:

MaxPB said:

Is that possible?

Anyone who sets out to limit the opportunities of the children under their care should be removed from the teaching profession. Simple as that.
    He's probably doing the kids a favour. Anyone who scrapes into grammar school on the back of extensive tutoring probably isn't going to benefit from grammar school anyway. The parents of one of son's friends decided against sending him to grammar school even though he just about managed a pass, precisely because they thought struggling at school wouldn't do much for his self confidence. He's now doing very well at the excellent local comprehensive and will probably end up with better grades than he would have achieved at grammar school.
  • Options
    AndyJS said:

Both of them?

I can't think of a worse night to make a protest than Last Night of the Proms with the British flag waving and triumphalist finale to Land of Hope and Glory etc ... the idea anyone at the end of Last Night is going to become pro-Remain when they weren't before is about as likely as John McDonnell being appointed Chancellor of the Exchequer by our new PM.
  • Options

AndyJS said:

"The EU flag campaigner said she did not expect everyone to take one. “We’ll hand out as many as possible, we’ve got thousands. This is not really about the remain, leave debate, it is a celebration of what we’ve got now ... this is what the EU has done for music."

What I find weird is that lots of people don't seem to be able to separate Europe / European countries from the political unions that is the EU.
    It makes sense for political structures to be congruent with people's identities, no? Given that there is a European federation it is natural for people to wish to see their own European nation play a full part in it and not sit on the sidelines.
  • Options
    MortimerMortimer Posts: 13,956
    Very proud of my party and our PM tonight. Grammar schools are what got me an Oxbridge education and the confidence to start my own business, and what got me interested in politics. Perhaps philanthropy could be used to found more/expand existing...
  • Options

AndyJS said:

It makes sense for political structures to be congruent with people's identities, no? Given that there is a European federation it is natural for people to wish to see their own European nation play a full part in it and not sit on the sidelines.
    Ask the public if they associate with UK or EU and it'll be something like 90/10 UK....
  • Options
    Mortimer said:

AndyJS said:

Ask the public if they associate with UK or EU and it'll be something like 90/10 UK....
    It shouldn't be an either/or question.
  • Options

AndyJS said:

The official EU flag is very ugly though:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rem_Koolhaas#European_Flag_proposal
    https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2004/sep/15/2

It was actually used for a short period between 2004-2006.
  • Options

Mortimer said:

AndyJS said:

Why? It makes sense for individuals to have more affinity with one political structure than more than one, no?
  • Options
    Speedy said:

AndyJS said:

Pretty sure that ain't the official EU flag!
  • Options
    Mortimer said:

Mortimer said:

AndyJS said:

Why? It makes sense for individuals to have more affinity with one political structure than more than one, no?
    If someone identifies 100% with the UK, that's no reason to abolish town councils (or to leave the EU). The principle of subsidiarity requires appropriate tiers for decision making.
  • Options
    Mortimer said:

Mortimer said:

AndyJS said:

It's quite possible to feel both British and European, depending on the context. In my case, I'm also an Englishman, a Midlander and a Brummie as the situation demands.
  • Options

Mortimer said:

Mortimer said:

AndyJS said:

If someone identifies 100% with the UK, that's no reason to abolish town councils (or to leave the EU). The principle of subsidiarity requires appropriate tiers for decision making.
    There are times when I wish Sunil was on here 24/7.

LEAVE 52%
    REMAIN 48%

The people have spoken, they're keen for the central and highest authority to be the parliament that only their own demos votes for.
  • Options
    RobD said:

Speedy said:

AndyJS said:

Pretty sure that ain't the official EU flag!
    It was for a short period until the negative reaction forced it to be quietly selved.
    I remember mocking it back then, when I read "EU flag campaigner" I remembered it again.
  • Options

Mortimer said:

Mortimer said:

AndyJS said:

It's quite possible to feel both British and European, depending on the context. In my case, I'm also an Englishman, a Midlander and a Brummie as the situation demands.
    Quite. Only one real demos, real political structure in England. The UK.
  • Options
    williamglennwilliamglenn Posts: 48,169
    edited September 2016
    Mortimer said:

The people have spoken, they're keen for the central and highest authority to be the parliament that only their own demos votes for.

And Neville Chamberlain was very keen on peace... The modern world for a medium sized power isn't like that and the result of a referendum isn't going to change it, only to diminish our influence on the power structures which affect us.
  • Options
    Mortimer said:

Mortimer said:

Mortimer said:

AndyJS said:

Erm, I was disagreeing with you.
  • Options

Mortimer said:

And Neville Chamberlain was very keen on peace... The modern world for a medium sized power isn't like that and the result of a referendum isn't going to change it, only to diminish our influence on the power structures which affect us.
    Will you ever accept the idea that you might be wrong about it?

In the words of the good lady. Brexit means Brexit.
  • Options
    LEAVE 52%
    REMAIN 48%

It's the PB equivalent of yelling MORNINGTON CRESCENT! Game over. No more discussion.
  • Options

Mortimer said:

Mortimer said:

Mortimer said:

AndyJS said:

Yup - but in doing so you identified no definitive political structure. There is no English parliament. No Midland assembly.
  • Options
    edited September 2016

LEAVE 52%
    REMAIN 48%

It's the PB equivalent of yelling MORNINGTON CRESCENT! Game over. No more discussion.

Yup.

The people have spoken.

Don't you love the smell of democracy in the morning?
  • Options
    FeersumEnjineeyaFeersumEnjineeya Posts: 3,910
    edited September 2016
    Mortimer said:

Mortimer said:

Mortimer said:

Mortimer said:

AndyJS said:

Yup - but in doing so you identified no definitive political structure. There is no English parliament. No Midland assembly.
    There is, of course, a Birmingham City Council.
  • Options

Mortimer said:

Mortimer said:

Mortimer said:

Mortimer said:

AndyJS said:

There is of, course, a Birmingham City Council.
    There is - and I guess you could count on the fingers of one hand how many people would be prepared to wave a BCC flag....
This discussion has been closed.