Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Read all about it. The news sources that matter nowadays

Comments

• Options
    Plato_SaysPlato_Says Posts: 11,822
    Not anymore

America Elects
    Wisconsin poll:

Cruz 36%
    Trump 31%
    Kasich 21%

(via Basswood Research)
  • Options
    RogerRoger Posts: 18,892
    Moses_ said:

Roger said:

tyson said:

I must say Roger that Alastair Meeks article on Cameron, moreover the ungrateful group of back stabbing, disloyal swivel eyed, lunatic Tories that comprise the majority of the party, was absolutely outstanding.

Cameron has made the Tories into an electoral force, against all the odds, and in doing so has marginalised Labour and the LD's. And what does he get in return from his lot. A whole heap of crap.

It is little surprise that Meek's articles piss off the head banging pbCOM Tories.

Roger said:

MTimT said:

One of the news sources that does not matter is Alastair Meeks on anything to do with the EU referendum.

Bring back anti frank. I liked him well enough.

Blessed is the Meek for he shall inherit the earth.

(Ignore the Philistines)
    Hi Tyson. I agree. One of the most informed and interesting commentators on here.

Do they need a better reason not to read him?
    Perhaps you two could just get one of your spare rooms in either one of your houses in the south of France or the south of Italy.
    Forgive our cosmopolitanism. I didn't realize it would cause you so much discomfort
  • Options
    HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 117,097
    If the rumours about Cruz are true then he is a classic example of 'power being a great aphrodisiac', most earlier rumours about a candidate's personal life seemed to concern Rubio. Unless the mainstream media picks up on it though rumours will not have a major impact
  • Options
    GeoffMGeoffM Posts: 6,071
    Moses_ said:

Roger said:

tyson said:

I must say Roger that Alastair Meeks article on Cameron, moreover the ungrateful group of back stabbing, disloyal swivel eyed, lunatic Tories that comprise the majority of the party, was absolutely outstanding.

Cameron has made the Tories into an electoral force, against all the odds, and in doing so has marginalised Labour and the LD's. And what does he get in return from his lot. A whole heap of crap.

It is little surprise that Meek's articles piss off the head banging pbCOM Tories.

Roger said:

MTimT said:

One of the news sources that does not matter is Alastair Meeks on anything to do with the EU referendum.

Bring back anti frank. I liked him well enough.

Blessed is the Meek for he shall inherit the earth.

(Ignore the Philistines)
    Hi Tyson. I agree. One of the most informed and interesting commentators on here.

Do they need a better reason not to read him?
    Perhaps you two could just get one of your spare rooms in either one of your houses in the south of France or the south of Italy.
    They will have to hurry up.
    All foreign travel, we're constantly being told on here, will be impossible after Brexit.
  • Options
    MarkSeniorMarkSenior Posts: 4,699

Fastest way to hold the Conservative party would be this move by Cameron. To embrace the VOTE LEAVE kippers that Farage is isolating. Cameron can still campaign for REMAIN, but will look like a big man if he brought back Carswell, Evans and O'Flynn etc.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/ukip/12204198/Ukip-is-a-party-with-no-future.-Suzanne-Evans-should-join-the-Tories.html

Why should the Conservatives want to take back Suzanne Evans , a useless politician who got 2,200 odd votes in her ward standing as a Conservative and 300 odd standing for UKIP ?
  • Options
    Morris_DancerMorris_Dancer Posts: 60,997
    Mr. M, I wouldn't worry about foreign travel. We'll all be dead of plague within a day of voting to Leave ;)
  • Options
    Laughing so hard now

Donald Trump
    Wow, just released that $67 million in negative ads was spent on me. How am I still number one - by a lot?
  • Options
    WandererWanderer Posts: 3,838
    edited March 2016

Not anymore

America Elects
    Wisconsin poll:

Cruz 36%
    Trump 31%
    Kasich 21%

(via Basswood Research)

Trump can be had at better than evens on Betfair, if you are confident of the effect this will have.
  • Options
    For in-depth news a broadsheet is still better than TV, although not necessarily a tabloid, internet news also tends to be more detailed
  • Options
    MonikerDiCanioMonikerDiCanio Posts: 5,792

Not anymore

America Elects
    Wisconsin poll:

Cruz 36%
    Trump 31%
    Kasich 21%

(via Basswood Research)

Peak Cruz.
  • Options
    david_herdsondavid_herdson Posts: 17,419
    HYUFD said:

For in-depth news a broadsheet is still better than TV, although not necessarily a tabloid, internet news also tends to be more detailed

True. I've been predicting for a while that daily hard-copy newspapers will die a death before long. They're proving more stubborn than I expected but I still think that the natural endpoint is that immediate news will all move on line, to be reported on in close to real time, while in-depth writing will still have a place on paper but will tend to move to weekly publications.
  • Options
    GeoffMGeoffM Posts: 6,071

Mr. M, I wouldn't worry about foreign travel. We'll all be dead of plague within a day of voting to Leave ;)

Or driven mad by the sounds of the EU visa-less Roger and Tyson shagging noisily in the deserted closed down and obsolete international departure lounge at Heathrow.
  • Options
    tlg86tlg86 Posts: 25,194
    edited March 2016
    " 59% of the viewing public think that BBC TV is trustworthy and 41% say it helps them make their minds up. The Mail newspapers tally 41% trustworthiness among their own readers and 37% of their own readers say that they help them make their minds up. The figures for the Sun are still worse: 23% for both measures among their own readers. Only the Guardian and the Observer are more trusted by their own readers than the BBC is trusted by its viewers."

This makes a lot of sense. As PM Hacker once said "the Guardian is read by people who think they ought to run the country". It really doesn't surprise me that those that read the Guardian are contented with what they are being fed.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    ICM's turnout weighted EU referendum figures have the UK backing Remain 45% to 43% but England backing Leave 45% to 44%
  • Options
    foxinsoxukfoxinsoxuk Posts: 23,548
    Roger said:

I wonder whether the rapidly declining readership in the popular press is linked to how little they are trusted even by their own readership. Why read badly written fiction? (SeanT excepted of course)

Particularly while there are sites like this that provide a variety of opinion on every subject.

The poster formerly known as Antifrank for example.
  • Options
    DecrepitJohnLDecrepitJohnL Posts: 13,300
    Cruz wants a flat tax with no exemptions, which I guess means a postcard stating how much you earned last year might suffice.

Cruz is from the Tea Party bonkers wing of the GOP and believes in the Laffer curve we used to see promoted on pb from time to time. At best, the Establishment sees Cruz as the lesser of two evils (sorry, Kasich: your cause is noble) but he is not part of it.

I watched one debate where he reckoned that a postcard would replace tax returns.

I was WTF are you On?!?

Cruz - Abolish the IRS...and they say Trump policies are bonkers...

• Options
    GeoffM said:

Or driven mad by the sounds of the EU visa-less Roger and Tyson shagging noisily in the deserted closed down and obsolete international departure lounge at Heathrow.
    On the 24th there will be a crew in a van outside Heathrow ready to install a sign which says 'Twinned with Nicosia International Airport'
  • Options
    Sean_FSean_F Posts: 35,872
    Two comments I've seen about Lyin' Ted.

"Is it wrong of me that when I saw the words "Ted Cruz sex scandal" I hoped it would involve another man?"

"How on earth can Lyin' Ted persuade more than one woman to sleep with him?"
  • Options
    47% are 10/10 certain to vote in EU ref, 10% 9/10, 7% 8/10 and 4% 7/10
  • Options
    Kaboom

@CNN Adriana Cohen with the direct hit. #cruzsexscandal WOW! @amandacarpenter https://t.co/h2qSqFl0I9
  • Options

HYUFD said:

True. I've been predicting for a while that daily hard-copy newspapers will die a death before long. They're proving more stubborn than I expected but I still think that the natural endpoint is that immediate news will all move on line, to be reported on in close to real time, while in-depth writing will still have a place on paper but will tend to move to weekly publications.
    Probably, there will always be a place for high-quality writing
  • Options

Fastest way to hold the Conservative party would be this move by Cameron. To embrace the VOTE LEAVE kippers that Farage is isolating. Cameron can still campaign for REMAIN, but will look like a big man if he brought back Carswell, Evans and O'Flynn etc.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/ukip/12204198/Ukip-is-a-party-with-no-future.-Suzanne-Evans-should-join-the-Tories.html

Why should the Conservatives want to take back Suzanne Evans , a useless politician who got 2,200 odd votes in her ward standing as a Conservative and 300 odd standing for UKIP ?
    I am comfortable that a Lib Dem does not understand her impact nationally.
    She would bring more votes than Farron has added to the LDs.
    More importantly are we facing 1 LD rep for each of Wales, Scotland and London at the May elections?
  • Options
    FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,285

Kaboom

@CNN Adriana Cohen with the direct hit. #cruzsexscandal WOW! @amandacarpenter https://t.co/h2qSqFl0I9

Blink blink blink blink....like the bloke out of the Thick of it.
  • Options
    chestnutchestnut Posts: 7,341

HYUFD said:

The process of scrolling down is off-putting online, and that's without the increasing intrusion of advertising.

Lengthy pieces are best delivered in print. The screen needs deployment of high quality graphical representation and video.

• Options

Mr. Betting, unsure whether it would be wise to allow Carswell to return. If people think defection's a burnt bridge, rather than merely a singed one, they're less likely to do it.
    Getting Evans for the blues would be wise.

Be magnanimous with Carswell - it would win a lot of kipper votes.
  • Options
    Think just seen the worse meme for this....with talk in regards his #Cruzmissile
  • Options
    chestnutchestnut Posts: 7,341
    HYUFD said:

Looking at the raw numbers

Leave wins on 47% turnout.
    Neck and neck on 57% turnout (GE turnout minus 7/8% - a repeat of 1975)
    Remain wins on 65% turnout (GE turnout)
  • Options
    Mr. Betting, that's a legitimate counter-argument. I suppose it depends whether the view is UKIP's dying, or just dormant and ready to be resurgent once Farage buggers off. If he ever does.
  • Options

Think just seen the worse meme for this....with talk in regards his #Cruzmissile

I will now be ordering a pint of mind bleach in the pub this evening.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Well, I think that's the end of Cruz's campaign, and probably of his political career.
  • Options
    edited March 2016

I will now be ordering a pint of mind bleach in the pub this evening.
    It gets worse....this is an actual tweet from one of the ladies in question...The liberal comedy political shows are going to have an easy week this week with putting together material..

https://twitter.com/amandacarpenter/status/697065582580121600
  • Options
    How long til Cruz does Jimmy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWkVa-_sd24
  • Options

Mr. Betting, that's a legitimate counter-argument. I suppose it depends whether the view is UKIP's dying, or just dormant and ready to be resurgent once Farage buggers off. If he ever does.

Farage has decided to put himself before the party and before the referendum. So be it.
  • Options
    Plato, Jimmy Swaggart priceless.
  • Options
    JosiasJessopJosiasJessop Posts: 39,057

Mr. Betting, unsure whether it would be wise to allow Carswell to return. If people think defection's a burnt bridge, rather than merely a singed one, they're less likely to do it.

I think the Conservatives would accept Carswell back, at least under some circumstances. I'm not so sure they'd accept TBD back though.

The question is why Carswell would want to go back: he has much more power and influence as UKIP's only MP than he would have as one of a few hundred Conservative MPs. And a return may neuter him somewhat.
  • Options
    williamglennwilliamglenn Posts: 48,110
    The only question now is whether Trump will try to KO Kasich, or offer him VP.
  • Options
    Who gotcha'd Swaggart? That was a hoot at the time.

If I'm reading things right, the same journalist who outed Edwards is behind Cruz expose.

Plato, Jimmy Swaggart priceless.

• Options
    Plato:-

Hopefully, the Sun will repeat its headline:-

"I let my wife down. I let my family down. " And, he's let his trousers down.
  • Options

I think the Conservatives would accept Carswell back, at least under some circumstances. I'm not so sure they'd accept TBD back though.

The question is why Carswell would want to go back: he has much more power and influence as UKIP's only MP than he would have as one of a few hundred Conservative MPs. And a return may neuter him somewhat.
    He would be part of the group that will run the party with the new Leader, eventually. With Osborne out of the picture.
  • Options
    Moses_Moses_ Posts: 4,865

GeoffM said:

On the 24th there will be a crew in a van outside Heathrow ready to install a sign which says 'Twinned with Nicosia International Airport'
    Indeed. After Brexit Heathrow T5 departures will no doubt look like Pyongyang International :lol:

https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8367/8552849255_4053583508_b.jpg
  • Options
    :lol:
    Sean_F said:

• Options
    Claps

GeoffM said:

• Options
    Drudge has finally woken up

Drudge Report News

REPORT: #Cruz Silent on #NationalEnquirer #sex scandal claims http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/7027680/Shocking-claims-Ted-Cruz-had-extramarital-affairs-with-FIVE-women.html
  • Options

He would be part of the group that will run the party with the new Leader, eventually. With Osborne out of the picture.
    That's assuming leave wins.

Besides, I'm not sure how much he will be trusted because of, or forgiven for, moving to UKIP.
  • Options
    Sean_F said:

I think Spitting Image did a sketch about Paddy Pantsdown relating to his affair and his attempted positioning of the party: "I touched neither her left leg, nor her right leg, but somewhere in between."
  • Options
    PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 75,961
    edited March 2016
    You'd have thought terrorism exploding across Europe and Cruz being caught with his pants down would boost Trump (And bury Ted), but I'm taking nothing for granted this GOP race !
  • Options
    PaladinCornelia

So...should we call this the #CubanMistressCrisis?
  • Options
    MortimerMortimer Posts: 13,951
    Carswell could probably only re-rat if UKIP breaks up.

Not sure his electorate would be that happy in other circs. Not been to Clacton though - do any Tory activists have any experience of it?
  • Options
    Pulpstar said:

You'd have thought terrorism exploding across Europe and Cruz being caught with his pants down would boost Trump (And bury Ted), but I'm taking nothing for granted this GOP race !

There's been very little movement on Betfair today considering all the excitement.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Ben Stanton
    Yes finally hit Yahoo! #CruzSexScandal
    ttps://twitter.com/BenStanton77/status/713411884980916224/photo/1

Anthony Cumia Verified account
    Well, #Cruz just acknowledged the Nat Enq story. Here we go.
    Press can now run with it.
  • Options

PaladinCornelia

That's actually very good.... :lol:
  • Options

PaladinCornelia

Can we have the like button back please.
  • Options

Ben Stanton
    Yes finally hit Yahoo! #CruzSexScandal
    ttps://twitter.com/BenStanton77/status/713411884980916224/photo/1

Anthony Cumia Verified account
    Well, #Cruz just acknowledged the Nat Enq story. Here we go.
    Press can now run with it.

Given a women has just screamed it on CNN, I think that train has already left the station.
  • Options
    chestnut said:

HYUFD said:

Looking at the raw numbers

Leave wins on 47% turnout.
    Neck and neck on 57% turnout (GE turnout minus 7/8% - a repeat of 1975)
    Remain wins on 65% turnout (GE turnout)
    Most likely it will be between 57% and 65% most interesting fact of the turnout weighted figure is that England narrowly would vote Leave but the UK Remain
  • Options
    VaughnHillyard

NEW: Cruz denies National Inquirer story about alleged infidelities. Calls them "complete & utter lies" and "tabloid smear."
  • Options
    AlistairAlistair Posts: 23,670
    Cruz has inched out to 8 on betfair
  • Options
    Alistair said:

Has he got big hands??
  • Options
    Alistair said:

Ye-es, but has done that on other days recently.

Still favourite in the Wisconsin market.
  • Options
    I think of all the Republican nom charts on bet fair Bush's is by far the funniest
  • Options
    Alistair said:

I think of all the Republican nom charts on bet fair Bush's is by far the funniest

Yes!
  • Options
    Wanderer said:

Alistair said:

I lumped more on Trump at 1.43 earlier today and he is down to 1.4, an insignificant move.

Not the dramatic moves I was expecting.
  • Options

Alistair said:

Has he got big hands??
    No wonder he is so popular with the ladies...allegedly...allegedly...
  • Options

VaughnHillyard

NEW: Cruz denies National Inquirer story about alleged infidelities. Calls them "complete & utter lies" and "tabloid smear."

Doubles down. Interesting. Very, very interesting.
  • Options
    NickPalmerNickPalmer Posts: 21,352

The only question now is whether Trump will try to KO Kasich, or offer him VP.

Kasich has flatly ruled out being VP to either Trump or Cruz.
  • Options
    I suppose Cruz has followed Casino Royale's example, and laid as much Bush as possible.
  • Options
    MaxPBMaxPB Posts: 37,610

VaughnHillyard

Massive hostage to fortune now if he has done it, all it needs is one of the women to confirm it and hey presto, not only is he a cheater, he is a liar, confirming Trump's lyin' Ted nickname.
  • Options
    :smiley:

What I've enjoyed most are the NE's deliberately limp attempts to conceal the identities of the ladies involved. They've used promo shots for several with a black bar across their eyes like a 70s porn expose.
    Sean_F said:

I suppose Cruz has followed Casino Royale's example, and laid as much Bush as possible.

• Options
    LadyBucketLadyBucket Posts: 590

More importantly are we facing 1 LD rep for each of Wales, Scotland and London at the May elections?
    I seem to remember that Iain Dale asked Suzanne Evans whether she had considered going back to the conservatives, she replied that she had already been asked and said no. She wouldn't reveal who had asked her but give it time!!

• Options
    Alistair said:

Wanderer said:

Alistair said:

I lumped more on Trump at 1.43 earlier today and he is down to 1.4, an insignificant move.

Not the dramatic moves I was expecting.
    Same here and yes, disappointing results so far.
  • Options
    MaxPB said:

VaughnHillyard

Massive hostage to fortune now if he has done it, all it needs is one of the women to confirm it and hey presto, not only is he a cheater, he is a liar, confirming Trump's lyin' Ted nickname.
    Can you just imagine the additional scandal if they also don't bother to clean behind the fridge.
  • Options
    A journo has already said he knew two were involved. Rubio knew it too. Its a mess.

I give Cruz until Monday at the latest.
    MaxPB said:

VaughnHillyard

• Options
    NickPalmerNickPalmer Posts: 21,352

The odd thing is #CruzSexScandal is no longer trending in the US on Twitter....it was number 1 a couple of hours ago.....
    Supposedly Twitter has deleted/banned the hashtag. But it's hard to disentangle fact from fiction in the social media world. I'm reserving judgment on the Cruz story too (though frankly the number of women he's slept with is the least of the worries we might have about him).
    Don't the blackmail opportunities worry you ?
    I suppose so, but Clinton carried on as President regardless. Can't he just say yes, I was a sinner, but I've prayed and seen the light? Though he seems to have gone the flat denial route instead - which might work (or even be true), since the Enquirer is not seen as a reliable source. It depends whether the women concerned are willing to provide chapter and verse.

Incidentally, I don't think there have ever been rumours of infidelity at the top in Britain since the war apart from Major, have there? The general impression is that PMs are just too busy to have affairs.
  • Options
    edited March 2016

The odd thing is #CruzSexScandal is no longer trending in the US on Twitter....it was number 1 a couple of hours ago.....
    Supposedly Twitter has deleted/banned the hashtag. But it's hard to disentangle fact from fiction in the social media world. I'm reserving judgment on the Cruz story too (though frankly the number of women he's slept with is the least of the worries we might have about him).
    I suppose so, but Clinton carried on as President regardless. Can't he just say yes, I was a sinner, but I've prayed and seen the light? Though he seems to have gone the flat denial route instead - which might work (or even be true), since the Enquirer is not seen as a reliable source. It depends whether the women concerned are willing to provide chapter and verse.

Incidentally, I don't think there have ever been rumours of infidelity at the top in Britain since the war apart from Major, have there? The general impression is that PMs are just too busy to have affairs.
    The point is, it isn't just NE...mainstream journos are now saying yes we know / knew of x of these. Also you dismiss NE too easily, they have broken a whole load of big stories which have been 100% accurate. Tiger Woods for one.
  • Options
    One of the named women has flaty denied the story. NE is going to have to pony up evidence soon.
  • Options
    Wasn't Tony Blair meant to be having an affair with Wendy Deng?
  • Options
    JackWJackW Posts: 14,787
    Sean_F said:

Chortle .. :smile:
  • Options

If only Hugh Gaitskell had lived.
  • Options

There were rumours about Wilson and Marcia as I recall, and also a more recent PM being linked with the wife of a media baron...
  • Options
    As I noted upthread - the guy who broke Edwards is behind this.

The point is, it isn't just NE...mainstream journos are now saying yes we know / knew of x of these. Also you dismiss NE too easily, they have broken a whole load of big stories which have been 100% accurate. Tiger Woods for one.
  • Options
    edited March 2016

Wasn't the Major / Currie affair undertaken a while before he became PM? AFAICR, they decided to break it off when he accepted a role in the cabinet.

Edit: and what about Prescott's affair (or alleged affairs) whilst deputy PM?
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    And so the avalanche begins http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3509366/Trump-aide-s-fury-100-false-claim-one-five-women-affair-Ted-Cruz.html
    The National Enquirer published a story that says investigators are looking into claims that Ted Cruz cheated with five women
    In the story the women weren't named, but Republican strategist Liz Mair - who runs an anti-Trump super PAC - identified them on Twitter
    Mair named Trump spokeswoman Katrina Pierson who pushed back saying the operative knew the allegation was false but spread the story anyway
    Mair suggested that Pierson may have 'come on' to Cruz but said it was an 'obviously false' allegation that Pierson had an affair
  • Options
    Alistair said:

Will he get any bigger? ...

Oh er Missus .. :smiley:
  • Options
    MarqueeMarkMarqueeMark Posts: 50,137
    Pulpstar said:

Ted always puts his family and faith first...

How small is the crowd?

BusTed
    Is that now a Minibus, Ted?
  • Options
    Sean_F said:

Splutter .. :smile:
  • Options
    During the 4th century (BC), Perdiccas made numerous mistakes. One of the worst was dilly-dallying and not being sure which woman to marry, which resulted in alienating just about every one he might have wed.

Of course, this wasn't a long term problem as his failed invasion of Egypt led his own soldiers to murder him.
  • Options

Wasn't the Major / Currie affair undertaken a while before he became PM? AFAICR, they decided to break it off when he accepted a role in the cabinet.

Edit: and what about Prescott's affair (or alleged affairs) whilst deputy PM?
    Blair in office?
  • Options
    Jack W,

I reckon his chances of the nomination must now be pretty limp.
  • Options
    Luckyguy1983Luckyguy1983 Posts: 25,502
    I can't help but think the GOP establishment knew this, and somehow wished to get Cruz to defeat Trump, then reveal the affairs to get rid of Cruz.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Katrina Pierson is one of the name women, she says

https://twitter.com/KatrinaPierson/status/713394980153208832

The important thing to note is that she is a Trump spokeswoman.

• Options
    Sean_F said:

Jack W,

Trump must be cock a hoop.
  • Options
    SouthamObserverSouthamObserver Posts: 38,941
    If you look at other National Enquirer exclusives over the years other sources may be required to give this Cruz story serious legs, so to speak.
  • Options
    Cruz's price has shrunk into 7.6 on Betfair since his denial
  • Options
    rcs1000rcs1000 Posts: 54,041

I think the libdems will get two or three in Scotland. They should get one of Orkney and Shetland, one of the north west Scotland top ups, and one southern list seat too.
  • Options
    Ashley Madison strikes again ttps://twitter.com/MickLuber/status/713420873412128768
  • Options
    http://news.groopspeak.com/breaking-washington-times-reporter-drops-bomb-on-ted-cruz-mistress-allegations-photos/
    The April 4 edition of The National Enquirer makes damaging claims about Ted Cruz in a bold, above-the-fold headline. But don’t be so quick to write it off as another silly claim by a silly tabloid. A political columnist for The Washington Times just backed up the story that Cruz had multiple extramarital affairs.
  • Options
    rcs1000rcs1000 Posts: 54,041

I can't help but think the GOP establishment knew this, and somehow wished to get Cruz to defeat Trump, then reveal the affairs to get rid of Cruz.

So, you think the establishment wanted to destroy the reputation of their own party and lose a bunch of senate seats and governorships?
  • Options
    MarqueeMarkMarqueeMark Posts: 50,137
    Sean_F said:

Jack W,

Surprised that this infidelity grenade has not been thrown with more gusto.

So far, more of a lazy lob.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Dupe
  • Options

Sean_F said:

Jack W,

Trump must be cock a hoop.
    Let's hope it's not just premature speculation.
  • Options
    Mr. 1000, sometimes political parties can be very self-destructive.

*cough*Corbyn*cough*
This discussion has been closed.