Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » CON take lead with ICM as Ukip drop 7 points

Comments

• Options
    TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 114,788
    Kaye Wiggins @kayewiggins

Breaking: Asked whether he's out of a job, @EricPickles tells @lgcplus @racheldaltonlgc: "I can't confirm or deny it" #reshuffle
  • Options
    Damian Green - reportedly axed.

Shocking if true.
  • Options
    RobDRobD Posts: 59,036
    I think the question should be 'who is going to remain in Cabinet"...
  • Options
    PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 76,053

Shocking if true.

What on earth is Cameron up to ?!
  • Options
    Sean_FSean_F Posts: 36,013

If UKIP are indeed fading fast in the polls then Ladbrokes' odds of 15/8 against them securing a share of the vote of between 5% - 10% at the GE appears to offer good value and better than the same odds offered against them winning a 10% - 15% share, bearing mind also that there are many seats in which they will not stand.
    I'm on but DYOR.

Anyone betting on UKIP to win less than 5% would be wasting their money.

• Options
    SquareRootSquareRoot Posts: 7,095
    Evening Compouter, you wanted Crossover.. now you have it.. with the GOLD STANDARD
  • Options

Shocking if true.

Hopefully, to be replaced by Nadine Dorries.
  • Options

Evening Compouter, you wanted Crossover.. now you have it.. with the GOLD STANDARD

It's gotta be a sustained crossover to count, apparently :p
  • Options
    FalseFlagFalseFlag Posts: 1,801

Pulpstar said:

Why has David Jones got the sack, he seemed an excellent performer when I saw him on Question Time. Not in the right clique ?

His views on gay marriage, and his willingness to air them.
    Tolerant.
  • Options
  • Options
    perdixperdix Posts: 1,806
    Following comments on previous thread:

Osborne to Mandelson after "yachtgate" at Spectator awards:

" I was a little non-plussed when I was told you had won this award.
    I was told it was going to be Lord Mandelson of Hartlepool & Foy - and then I remembered it was the guy that I met on holiday.
    You know how it is - you meet another English guy, he's the only other English guy in the resort. You swap stories about work and you think you are never going to see them again.
    Imagine my delight today. It's wonderful that as winners of a Spectator award we are once again in the same boat.
    Our next holiday is going to be in a rowing boat in the North Sea off Hartlepool, a place neither of us has visited for many years."
  • Options
    RobD said:

2 out of the last 3 ICMs have been Tory leads.
  • Options
    Pulpstar said:
    Back Con Votes and Labour seats at best prices and you will smash this 4-1.
  • Options
    Bloody hell, looks like Dominic Grieve has been given the heave ho, I'm still fuming at Edward Garnier's axe in 2012

Jim Pickard ‏@PickardJE 50s

Strange to see Dominic Grieve, attorney general, leaving Cameron office at 6pm looking crestfallen
  • Options

RobD said:

2 out of the last 3 ICMs have been Tory leads.
    No no no. It's like the definition of a recession... ;')
  • Options
    Tom Newton Dunn ‏@tnewtondunn 24s

BREAKING: Police Minister Damian Green has been sacked.
  • Options
    Strange as it seems, Damian Green was responsible for one of PB's most fractious days.
  • Options

Why's he been sacked ?
  • Options
    Pulpstar said:

Why's he been sacked ?
    I have no fecking idea.
  • Options
    Is this reshuffle happening now or is it leaks ?
  • Options

Strange as it seems, Damian Green was responsible for one of PB's most fractious days.

Did he pen a guest post on the use of AV within a Scottish referendum, during Eurovision?
  • Options
    Pulpstar said:

Is this reshuffle happening now or is it leaks ?

Is happening now, looks like Dave is seeing the ones who are getting culled.
  • Options

Bloody hell, looks like Dominic Grieve has been given the heave ho, I'm still fuming at Edward Garnier's axe in 2012

Strange to see Dominic Grieve, attorney general, leaving Cameron office at 6pm looking crestfallen

Why do you think he went? I'd have thought he was on the same wavelength as Cameron.
  • Options
    fitalassfitalass Posts: 4,279
    Those looking for a late swing back in a fixed term Parliament just need to look at the Holyrood election results.

Cyclefree said:

So until the Tories start getting regular poll leads of 7% or more, no change to the likely outcome of the next election.

I quite accept that this may hearten / dishearten parties and their likely voters so any sort of a poll lead may have an effect quite disproportionate to its actual size. Still, there is not much time for the Tories to tur things round, I'm wary of underestimating Ed M (who I think is both cannier and nicer than some give him credit for) and the Tories' capacity for shooting themselves in the foot should nerver be underestimated either.

I take the foot-shooting point, but it's certainly not the case that there is not much time to turn things round. I refer you to the analysis of Professor Fisher, which indicates that on previous experience there is every likelihood of a turnaround (though a shift in the other direction is also possible, of course).
  • Options
    Has Hague gone in yet ?
  • Options
    GIN1138GIN1138 Posts: 20,959

I wonder if he's been given the push over the fiasco with Cameron's statement Re. Coulson?

• Options
    RobD said:

Did he pen a guest post on the use of AV within a Scottish referendum, during Eurovision?
    Was the night he was arrested, a few people, including those who should have known better, decided to smear him, they all went silent a few hours later, when footage emerged of Gordon Brown publicly admitting in the 80s doing what Damian Green had been arrested for.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Sean_F said:

Why do you think he went? I'd have thought he was on the same wavelength as Cameron.
    Grieve is in favour of the ECHR, I think the new Tory policy will be to be anti ECHR, and so the new justice and Law Officers team will be proper Euro-sceptics wanting repatriate powers back and enshrine the Supremacy of our laws over European laws.
  • Options

RobD said:

Was the night he was arrested, a few people, including those who should have known better, decided to smear him, they all went silent a few hours later, when footage emerged of Gordon Brown publicly admitting in the 80s doing what Damian Green had been arrested for.
    I was going for the cheap laugh... (how sad)

I'll get me coat.
  • Options
    Do we know who's replacing "The Fallen" or will that be announced tomorrow?
  • Options
    RobD said:

RobD said:

I was going for the cheap laugh... (how sad)

I'll get me coat.
    Oh don't. Cheap laughs are good
  • Options
    perdixperdix Posts: 1,806

Grieve: excellent man but would not approve of repeal of Human Rights Act. Pointer to future Tory policy?

• Options
    oxfordsimonoxfordsimon Posts: 5,831
    GIN1138 said:

Do we know who's replacing "The Fallen" or will that be announced tomorrow?

And what happens if there is a major crisis in a policy area that has just lost their minister?? How will we all cope? I am scared!

(not really, we can all do without a bit of government!)
  • Options
    Tom Newton Dunn ‏@tnewtondunn 1m

An awful lot of #reshuffle blood on the SW1 walls already tonight. Not over yet tho - "an interesting turn of events" coming very soon.
  • Options
    stodgestodge Posts: 12,950
    Evening all :)

An interesting day for poll watchers but perhaps time for a little reflection on ICM. It's called "the Gold Standard" by some mainly perhaps because it's been around for so long and provides a measure every month. It's good with trends BUT and this is worth emphasising, I've always said ICM is as capable of producing an outlier as any other pollster.

In my experience, ICM throws out outlier numbers for individual parties and this moves the whole poll. In fainess, the difference in the UKIP and LD numbers between Ashcroft and ICM is statistically enormous - a variation between 7% and 12% is well beyond background noise or anything else.

The UKIP fall has broken the way most of us expected with about 40% going back to the Conservatives but significant numbers moving back to the LDs and Labour.

The other part of this is the remarkable lack of movement between the two largest parties which Nick P confirmed in his canvassing report. We are then left with two significant voter movements since 2010 - the LD to Labour bloc and the various to UKIP which now looks akin to the moves to the LDs and before them the Liberals in previous Parliaments.

Today's polls still leave Labour in a strong position - Ashcroft offers a majority and even ICM would see Ed Milliband fairly secure in No.10 (take out SF and he is almost across the line). The Conservatives are a long way from an overall majority and need a degree of movement from labour that today's polls don't yet suggest. The LDs will be pleased to back above 10% with ICM and may dismiss Ashcroft as an outlier while UKIP are in the reverse position hoping ICM is an outlier which it might well be.

• Options

Tom Newton Dunn ‏@tnewtondunn 1m

An awful lot of #reshuffle blood on the SW1 walls already tonight. Not over yet tho - "an interesting turn of events" coming very soon.

Someone earlier mentioned Hague, but I think it was posed as a question more of a comment on a rumour.
  • Options
    MrJonesMrJones Posts: 3,523
    edited July 2014
    Are there enough female Tory MPs or will there have to be some sex changes?

edit: Keneesha Clarke
  • Options
    If it is the case that both Ken Clarke and Dominic Grieve have been sacked, today represents an awful day for the rule of law. There will no longer be any heavyweight supporters of the principle near the top of government.
  • Options

If it is the case that both Ken Clarke and Dominic Grieve have been sacked, today represents an awful day for the rule of law. There will no longer be any heavyweight supporters of the principle near the top of government.

I didn't have the impression that you were sympathetic to either.

• Options
    CarlottaVanceCarlottaVance Posts: 59,899
    Politics Home latest casualty list:

Ken Clarke stands down as Minister without Portfolio

David Jones sacked as Welsh Secretary

David Willetts stands down as Universities Minister, also announces he will not stand again for Parliament in 2015

Andrew Robathan leaves the Northern Ireland Office

Stephen Hammond leaves the Department for Transport

Nick Hurd quits as Minister for Civil Society

Alan Duncan leaves the Department for International Development

Damian Green out as Policing Minister

http://www.politicshome.com/uk/article/101623/government_reshuffle_latest_departures.html

Green is a loss - an assured media performer who should have gone further....
  • Options
    CharlesCharles Posts: 35,758
    First thought, got to be an outlier. But I'm still going to enjoy the moment :)
  • Options
    Sean_F said:

I didn't have the impression that you were sympathetic to either.

I am not, although I think Grieve has performed competently as Attorney General, and Ken Clarke was a vastly better LC than Grayling, and ensured that the Justice and Security Act 2013 was slightly less pernicious than it would otherwise have been when he was Minister without Portfolio. The point, however, is that both were committed to the rule of law in a way that Grayling, May and Cameron do not pretend to be. The latter are incapable of appreciating that there is no contradiction between being tough on crime and Europe, while preserving due process, the independence of the judiciary, and our traditional liberties.
  • Options
    TGOHFTGOHF Posts: 21,633
    Big reshuffle gives Ed a chance to be more expansive in his tinkering too.

Or does he wait until Darling is free ?
  • Options

David Willetts stands down as Universities Minister, also announces he will not stand again for Parliament in 2015

http://www.politicshome.com/uk/article/101623/government_reshuffle_latest_departures.html

So David Jones was pushed? Or is sacked just another way of saying left/quit etc.
  • Options
    Hague rumours growing in intensity...
  • Options
    Tom Bradby tweets : There have been a few surprises today, but Damian Green being sacked as Police Minister is definitely one of them.
  • Options
    kle4kle4 Posts: 92,139

The rule of law, due process and preserving liberties is so out of fashion these days. Everyone knows the only way to preserve our way of life in the face of challenge is to abandon key aspects of that way of life ourselves, stands to reason.

Good to get a probable outlier like this ICM poll - even if, as likely, it is an outlier, it will cause plenty of people to get excited nonetheless, and mix up the narrative for a bit.
  • Options

The most disgusting decision IMHO was the hounding of Baroness Elizabeth Butler Sloss.. What the FECK is going on.. The country is going to the dogs if the aggrieved can choose who sits over an enquiry. Whatever they say , I think she has been seriously smeared.

Imagine the next old lag refusing to be sentence by Judge X because the defendant doesn't like the cut of his/her jib.

Frankly I am appalled at todays events.
  • Options
    isamisam Posts: 41,118
    TGOHF said:

That's nailed on now.
    You can have 11/10 here, how much?
  • Options

What are the Hague rumours?
  • Options
    fitalassfitalass Posts: 4,279
    Really hoping that the rumours prove to be false, Hague has been a good Foreign Secretary and I would be sorry to see him go at this point.

• Options
    A few tweets:

Iain Dale : @IainDale: The sacking of @damiangreenmp leaves me incredulous. Just as @AlistairBurtMP's did in the last reshuffle. Competence clearly doesn't matter.

James Forsyth:

@JGForsyth: Dominic Grieve leaving govt clears the major obstacle to the Tories proposing quitting the ECHR in their manifesto. More on Spec Live blog
  • Options
    RobD said:

So David Jones was pushed? Or is sacked just another way of saying left/quit etc.
    An interesting point. Is there generally any significance to the language used at such times, or does the media play fast and loose with it as they like? I assume in most instances the terminology is equivalent to football parlance around managers leaving 'by mutual consent' and the like.
  • Options
    Patterson should probably go after the floods/badgers debacles tbh.

I hope Hague stays, he is a decent Foreign Sec.
  • Options

The most disgusting decision IMHO was the hounding of Baroness Elizabeth Butler Sloss.. What the FECK is going on.. The country is going to the dogs if the aggrieved can choose who sits over an enquiry. Whatever they say , I think she has been seriously smeared.

Imagine the next old lag refusing to be sentence by Judge X because the defendant doesn't like the cut of his/her jib.

I have been appalled by the whole hysterical reaction to this issue. Smears and crass innuendo have replaced any sensible journalism on the subject.

I am in no way seeking to diminish the seriousness of the issue of child sex abuse - but unless we can approach it as rational adults, we will never get close to the truth.

I can't think of a single media outlet that has tackled this properly.
  • Options
    fitalass said:

Really hoping that the rumours prove to be false, Hague has been a good Foreign Secretary and I would be sorry to see him go at this point.

Hague's heart hasn't been in it for some time.(IMHO) After what happened to him I would not be surprised if he wanted out.
  • Options
    Sky claim Grieve has gone. Is the Solicitor General really be lined up as a replacement?
  • Options
    kle4 said:

RobD said:

An interesting point. Is there generally any significance to the language used at such times, or does the media play fast and loose with it as they like? I assume in most instances the terminology is equivalent to football parlance around managers leaving 'by mutual consent' and the like.
    The BBC newsreader put a lot of emphasis on the word sacked...
  • Options
    Life_ina_market_townLife_ina_market_town Posts: 2,319
    edited July 2014

It is very simple. This will be a Hillsborough-style inquiry. That inquiry adopted a "families first" policy, enabling the families to have greater rights than other interested parties, including those subject to criticism by the inquiry. If this inquiry will be "survivors first", we really will be heading to the dogs.
  • Options
    MikePMikeP Posts: 47
    If Cameron wants to improve his slim chances of keeping his job he should ditch the repulsive Gove and downright dim and useless IDS.
  • Options
    EasterrossEasterross Posts: 1,915
    Evening all and obviously as a Tory I am pleased with the ICM poll. However I think today's collection just prove my point that basically Tories and Labour are neck and neck and everything else froth.

Big reshuffle changes and surprise departures.

One betting thought. Although NPXMP is a nice cap, if you were a Broxtowe voter would you want your MP to be someone who spent 13 years on the back bench when his party was in Government or someone who in 4 years has risen from PPC to Minister and may by tomorrow evening be a Cabinet Minister?
  • Options
    DecrepitJohnLDecrepitJohnL Posts: 13,300
    kle4 said:

RobD said:

If you google "Blair reshuffle", for instance, the word sacked is frequently used. This is probably the first reshuffle of the Twitter era, and perhaps the rolling commentary is unusual.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I'm trying to find the ICM data tables from their last poll. Their site doesn't make finding this easy though.
  • Options
    HurstLlamaHurstLlama Posts: 9,098

These are all pretty junior people, even Clarke these days carries more weight physically than he does politically. The Minister for Civil Society is to be replaced? Well, so what? How many people knew there was such a post. Actually, this reshuffle seems to have the, perhaps unwanted, effect of showing up how many useless mouths there are in the trough. The DfID has a junior minister? Why for heaven's sake? Its sole job is to give away large chunks of cash we don't have; can't Greening do that on her own?

If Cameron wanted to make a real statement about his government he could sack all these people and not replace them. Who, aside from suddenly redundant civil servants, would notice?
  • Options
    TGOHF said:

Big reshuffle gives Ed a chance to be more expansive in his tinkering too.

Or does he wait until Darling is free ?

Darling will be announcing his retirement on 19th September.
  • Options
    HUGE rumours about William Hague. Euro Commissioner? HIs majority is humungous and not UKIP territory.
  • Options
    MarkHopkinsMarkHopkins Posts: 5,584
    Pulpstar said:

I'm trying to find the ICM data tables from their last poll. Their site doesn't make finding this easy though.

They're unlikely to be up yet. Try tomorrow.
  • Options
    David Willetts is standing down at the next election. It is a shame as he seemed one of the more thoughtful ministers.
  • Options

Pulpstar said:

They're unlikely to be up yet. Try tomorrow.
    Last poll, not this one.
  • Options

HUGE rumours about William Hague. Euro Commissioner? HIs majority is humungous and not UKIP territory.

You heard it here first! (based on no information whatsoever!)
  • Options

Evening all and obviously as a Tory I am pleased with the ICM poll. However I think today's collection just prove my point that basically Tories and Labour are neck and neck and everything else froth.

One betting thought. Although NPXMP is a nice cap, if you were a Broxtowe voter would you want your MP to be someone who spent 13 years on the back bench when his party was in Government or someone who in 4 years has risen from PPC to Minister and may by tomorrow evening be a Cabinet Minister?

I think people would say they would prefer an MP not encumbered by government work so they could dedicate themselves more fully to constituency work, but from what I gather most would rally behind an MP with a higher profile, unless that profile was about making an arse of themselves. But that is just a gut feeling, especially as rising through the ranks in a party is only partially about ability - knowing the right people and fitting other requirements, such as gender, can certainly aid advancement in conjunction with that ability - as most ministers tend to not be in marginals I would guess, although not all can avoid it of course.
  • Options

That would seem the most likely outcome.
  • Options
    Is there an age angle here? A lot of departing ministers are aged around 60.
  • Options
    Does Iain Dale know the reshuffle ?!!
  • Options

These are all pretty junior people, even Clarke these days carries more weight physically than he does politically. The Minister for Civil Society is to be replaced? Well, so what? How many people knew there was such a post. Actually, this reshuffle seems to have the, perhaps unwanted, effect of showing up how many useless mouths there are in the trough. The DfID has a junior minister? Why for heaven's sake? Its sole job is to give away large chunks of cash we don't have; can't Greening do that on her own?

If Cameron wanted to make a real statement about his government he could sack all these people and not replace them. Who, aside from suddenly redundant civil servants, would notice?
    As new people will have little chance to make a substantive impact before the election, and so any positive response from the public arising from them being known, if they are at all, coming from shallow media perception of their suitability, I would presume the main purpose of the reshuffle is therefore geared toward Cameron seeing off any internal threats pre-emptively by showing he is promoting the 'right' people, and hoping that any hatred among powerful groups certain junior ministers have built up over the past few years will be lessened by a new face, even if that new face carries on the same policies.
  • Options
    Iain Dale @IainDale · 18m
    Jesus. Now Dominic Grieve has gone too. Madness. Hague next.

This seems to be the tweet everyone (Guido etc) is basing their Hague out rumours on.
  • Options
    I get a feeling that this reshuffle will be presented in terms of building the team for the second term. Putting in place people who can spend the next 5 years in place.

Or at least that is how I would present such a major shift in personnel!
  • Options
    As we're rid of David "Two Brains - No Sense" Willits is it too much to to hope we may soon be rid of Ollie Letwin as well?;)
  • Options
    PBModeratorPBModerator Posts: 661
    Mr Jones

Your comment had the potential to get Mike Smithson into trouble.

So going forward you are not permitted to talk about the topic of paedophiles, directly or indirectly.
  • Options

I get a feeling that this reshuffle will be presented in terms of building the team for the second term. Putting in place people who can spend the next 5 years in place.

Naturally. You cannot have the same basic team in place for two terms in a row. No matter how fantastic they no doubt were, thy cannot keep up with the dynamism needed by a fresh government. Obviously this does not apply to the post of Prime Minster or any other Great Office of State. People in those positions, if they choose, can remain fresh and in tip top shape for more than a decade.
  • Options
    Just saw a totally libellous tweet about Hague...
  • Options
    kle4 said:

I think people would say they would prefer an MP not encumbered by government work so they could dedicate themselves more fully to constituency work, but from what I gather most would rally behind an MP with a higher profile, unless that profile was about making an arse of themselves. But that is just a gut feeling, especially as rising through the ranks in a party is only partially about ability - knowing the right people and fitting other requirements, such as gender, can certainly aid advancement in conjunction with that ability - as most ministers tend to not be in marginals I would guess, although not all can avoid it of course.
    In 1982 at the Hillhead by-election, had polling day been a week earlier we would have held the seat easily but in the last week the media relentlessly portrayed Roy Jenkins as SDP PM in waiting and the blue rinse ladies of Kelvinside swooned at the thought and flocked to him. He won narrowly.
  • Options
    Luckyguy1983Luckyguy1983 Posts: 25,707
    Not seeing any downsides in this reshuffle so far. Kenneth Clarke to retire from politics now please, there's a good chap.
  • Options
    RobD said:

Won't be the last, I imagine. But probably best left where you found it!
  • Options
    FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,411

Or 5 years having to watch from the opposition benches as the two Eds implement their vision.
  • Options
    saddenedsaddened Posts: 2,245
    MikeP said:

If Cameron wants to improve his slim chances of keeping his job he should ditch the repulsive Gove and downright dim and useless IDS.

Buck up, if you expect to get a bite to your trolling you need to provide better bait, much better.
  • Options
    Another safe seat up next time

Christopher Hope ‏@christopherhope 53s

BREAKING Greg Barker quits as Energy minister, and will leave Parliament at the next general election. He told PM of his decision at weekend
  • Options
    viewcodeviewcode Posts: 19,240

Sean_F said:

Grieve is in favour of the ECHR, I think the new Tory policy will be to be anti ECHR, and so the new justice and Law Officers team will be proper Euro-sceptics wanting repatriate powers back and enshrine the Supremacy of our laws over European laws.
    If so, 'tis a pity. A government that's bound only by its own conscience is a disaster waiting to happen. Even if they are doing it for the finest of motives, it's still making themselves into tinpot gods. If Parliament is supreme...who stops them when they decide to start hurting people for fun?

• Options

Or 5 years having to watch from the opposition benches as the two Eds implement their vision.
    For that to be possible, the Eds would have to have a vision. Which if they have got, they are keeping very well hidden.
  • Options
    Scrapheap_as_wasScrapheap_as_was Posts: 10,060

Andrew Neil ✔ @afneil

Much more to come on cabinet reshuffle. including one very major, unexpected change.
  • Options
    No_Offence_AlanNo_Offence_Alan Posts: 3,904
    Pulpstar said:

Why's he been sacked ?
    Cameron would like at least some police officers and their families to vote Conservative?
  • Options
    GeoffMGeoffM Posts: 6,071
    viewcode said:

Sean_F said:

If so, 'tis a pity. A government that's bound only by its own conscience is a disaster waiting to happen. Even if they are doing it for the finest of motives, it's still making themselves into tinpot gods. If Parliament is supreme...who stops them when they decide to start hurting people for fun?

You are right. We were savages before the ECHR saved us from ourselves. Disembowelling random passers-by for fun. And on Sundays, too! Oh the inhumanity of it all.
  • Options
    Scrapheap_as_wasScrapheap_as_was Posts: 10,060
    Least surprising news.

Andrew Neil ✔ @afneil
    Osborne will stay as Chancellor
  • Options
    Luckyguy1983Luckyguy1983 Posts: 25,707
    viewcode said:

Sean_F said:

The people stop them. It's called democracy. Who stops the ECHR hurting people for fun?
  • Options
    CharlesCharles Posts: 35,758

Another safe seat up next time

Christopher Hope ‏@christopherhope 53s

BREAKING Greg Barker quits as Energy minister, and will leave Parliament at the next general election. He told PM of his decision at weekend

All these people who want to be clear of the ministerial conflicts rules before the next election...
  • Options
    Solicitor General also leaving the government. So complete shake-up of the Law Officers
  • Options
    MikePMikeP Posts: 47

Andrew Neil ✔ @afneil

Much more to come on cabinet reshuffle. including one very major, unexpected change.

For Labour's sake I hope it won't be Osborne, Gove or IDS getting sacked.
  • Options
    TGOHFTGOHF Posts: 21,633
    RobD said:

Was it "he has done a good job as FS" ?
  • Options
    TGOHF said:

RobD said:

Was it "he has done a good job as FS" ?
    *titter*
This discussion has been closed.