Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Could LAB return as top Scottish party at the general election? – politicalbetting.com

12346»

Comments

• Options
    SandpitSandpit Posts: 49,907
    Hagia Sophia by moonlight. Constantinople.

• Options
    Richard_TyndallRichard_Tyndall Posts: 30,965
    Andy_JS said:

Roger said:

Andy_JS said:

Roger said:

Heathener said:

The Scotland shift, which began two or three years ago and long before the SNP woes, is very interesting and increases my confidence in a Labour landslide.

Meanwhile I voted by post in today's locals. I voted for 3 LibDems and 1 Labour because I'm in a Lib-Con marginal and I will do anything to vote out the tories.

The next General Election will be more of an anti-tory vote than most people on here recognise.

I wouldn't be surprised. The Tory Party in its present incarnation is vile. I just received a text from an old friend saying she had just received her Austrian passport. Her late father was an Austrian refugee and apparently that entitles her and her whole family- children included -to an Austrian (EU) passport.

There seems to be quite a scramble in London in particular to look for for loopholes that will get people EU passports. How ridiculous that people are having to go through hoops to get what we all had by right before this Tory/UKIP government took power
    A member of my family has managed to get hold of a German passport even though he's British because a relative was born in Königsberg in the 1920s. I'm not sure whether I'd be able to do the same thing. Interesting idea.
    Go for it. Apparently you end up with an EU and a British passport. So when one runs out you can use the other.
    He did warn that it could make you eligible for being called up for the German armed forces. That wouldn't apply to him because he's over 60.
    I do wonder how Roger's friend's kids will feel when they realise their mother has signed them up for compulsory National Service?
This discussion has been closed.