Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Why did Sunak reappoint Raab? – politicalbetting.com

124»

Comments

• Options
    kinabalukinabalu Posts: 39,280
    edited February 2023
    DougSeal said:

Leon said:

Leon said:

Jonathan said:

Leon said:

I’m on the Tramadol. 100mg. Slow release

So far so good. It is like very mild heroin

Take care. I hear it can be moreish.
    Indeed. But I’m not getting that sense of danger

I’ve done most drugs and this one is not going to enslave me (as things stand). I feel mellow, comfortable, slightly drowsy, affable. It’s like super mild Xanax plus a hit of gin. It’s not intense or euphoric
    I'm either on a homeopathic dose, or I'm resistant to the effects of Xanax. It's not having a massive effect on me.
    Xanax is superb. How much you on?

You can take up to 2mg no worries (apart from the hideous lifethreatening withdrawal, if you get addicted, which is all too easy - but hey: minor details)
    Xanax is great but I got a prescription from a private consultant in about 2008 (GFC related stuff) but asked to come off it when I found myself internally justifying taking one to deal with the “anxiety” of getting on the train at Maze Hill.
    If it's after work a pint of lager helps pre train. But you can't do that in the morning if you have a job where you have to meet people.
  • Options
    dixiedeandixiedean Posts: 27,989
    kinabalu said:

DougSeal said:

Horrible situation in ukraine 150000 good ukrainians killed as zelensky sends them to their death while he pontificates on the world stage and his wife shops

At least they didn't use Russian covid vaccines or they'd probably have lost a whole lot more people. Helps to explain why they are fighting.

If I can offer some advice a bit more subtlety may be required on your part. Going straight from vaccines to Ukraine is a bit of a red flag.
    Attempts at internet misinformation hits this blog like an iceberg hitting a martini - we are too damn shrewd, intelligent, switched on, full of SME’s, and above all we have an RCS who possesses the IP of every troll farm between here and alpha centuri and he’s probably even banned you (enlighten us how is Russia’s space programme these days - can you even afford spy balloons) already before I came round from my night out snooze in the bath.

If you think the hard time you are about to get is quite brutal, stick around and see what we do to each other.

BTW, how much do they pay you?
    I used to be on Mossad’s payroll to post on here but I found the CIA paid better.
    I spoke in glowing terms of Betty’s amazing Tea Rooms a few times before realising it was too obvious to survive long without ban hammer and I needed to be more subtle about it.
    See what I just did 🤗

Anyway shush, we got to be quiet - dear Gf is about to watch Arsenal try to break down Everton’s 10 man defence.
    Loving the use of Decoure as Defensive Forward, he’ll be man of match playing that role I reckon.
    As an Arse-o-phile I fear a New Manager Bounce for Everton today.
    10 points from our last 4 home games against Arsenal.
  • Options
    kinabalukinabalu Posts: 39,280
    dixiedean said:

kinabalu said:

DougSeal said:

Horrible situation in ukraine 150000 good ukrainians killed as zelensky sends them to their death while he pontificates on the world stage and his wife shops

At least they didn't use Russian covid vaccines or they'd probably have lost a whole lot more people. Helps to explain why they are fighting.

If I can offer some advice a bit more subtlety may be required on your part. Going straight from vaccines to Ukraine is a bit of a red flag.
    Attempts at internet misinformation hits this blog like an iceberg hitting a martini - we are too damn shrewd, intelligent, switched on, full of SME’s, and above all we have an RCS who possesses the IP of every troll farm between here and alpha centuri and he’s probably even banned you (enlighten us how is Russia’s space programme these days - can you even afford spy balloons) already before I came round from my night out snooze in the bath.

If you think the hard time you are about to get is quite brutal, stick around and see what we do to each other.

I used to be on Mossad’s payroll to post on here but I found the CIA paid better.
    I spoke in glowing terms of Betty’s amazing Tea Rooms a few times before realising it was too obvious to survive long without ban hammer and I needed to be more subtle about it.
    See what I just did 🤗

Anyway shush, we got to be quiet - dear Gf is about to watch Arsenal try to break down Everton’s 10 man defence.
    Loving the use of Decoure as Defensive Forward, he’ll be man of match playing that role I reckon.
    As an Arse-o-phile I fear a New Manager Bounce for Everton today.
    10 points from our last 4 home games against Arsenal.
    And you've made a decent start here.
  • Options
    TresTres Posts: 2,230
    Leon said:

Tres said:

Leon said:

I’m actually going to make a formal request to the moderators that we introduce some kind of minimum IQ threshold for commenters. I don’t see how this retarded, mortifying, intellectually 20-watt drooling from the likes of @DougSeal and @RochdalePioneers benefits the site

It’s like you’re playing a nice game of football with your mates, in the park, then a sort of dwarvish gibbon runs on to the pitch and tries to eat the ball. It’s embarrassing for Doug and Rochdale, as much as anything else

Can't be much of a holiday if you need this much attention.
    How often do I have to repeat this?

I AM NOT ON HOLIBOBS

I am knapping flints o'the morning, and in the evening I review bars and restaurants for the Gazette

In several minutes I am off to THE 24TH BEST BAR IN THE WORLD

https://www.tropiccitybkk.com/

,,,, for some free cocktails. I am afraid you must expect photos, of my "beta-cuck" lifestyle
    Enjoy *cocktail emoji* *smiley face*
  • Options
    algarkirkalgarkirk Posts: 10,571
    As we all know academia is an intellectually challenging environment dedicated to the objective pursuit of truth without favour or partiality. The whole culture of the western world hangs upon this self evident truth

https://www.theguardian.com/education/2023/feb/04/brexit-causes-collapse-in-european-research-funding-for-oxbridge-universities

• Options
    OllyTOllyT Posts: 4,913

By the way i come here with love in my heart and to inform and educate

Problem is that by now the vast majority of people associate anti-vaxxers with loony QAnon, MAGA conspiracy theory types so very few are listening even if there did happen to be any validity in your comments.
  • Options
    OllyT said:

Problem is that by now the vast majority of people associate anti-vaxxers with loony QAnon, MAGA conspiracy theory types so very few are listening even if there did happen to be any validity in your comments.
    And of course we've had steady parade of Russian Bots passing through here, so poor old Martin isn't going to get much of a hearing before the inevitable ban-hammer comes down.
  • Options
    DJ41aDJ41a Posts: 174

I just do not understand the minds of these anti vaxxers, who here are they convincing?

Dunno about convincing. But think of the work creation. The Counter Disinformation Unit at the DCMS will enjoy tracking the spread of the line that the Thai king is about to send out assassins to avenge his daughter. It's worthy of a Ranulph Fiennes novel.

• Options
    OldKingColeOldKingCole Posts: 32,018
    OllyT said:

One should never ignore comments, however previously dubious the source.
  • Options

OllyT said:

Life's too short to spend time reading the Russian-bot stuff I'm afraid. The only real interest is how long they manage to last.
  • Options
    MoonRabbitMoonRabbit Posts: 12,458

DougSeal said:

See what I just did 🤗

That Onana is some player, quick thinker.
  • Options
    MalmesburyMalmesbury Posts: 44,499
    ohnotnow said:

The use of 'pal' is a new development I think? Onwards an upwards from 'mate'.

Virgil Malloy: Watch it, bud.
    Turk Malloy: Who you calling bud, pal?
    Virgil Malloy: Who you calling pal, friend?
    Turk Malloy: Who you calling friend, jackass?!
    Virgil Malloy: Don't call me a jackass.
    Turk Malloy: I just did call you a jackass.
  • Options
    DJ41aDJ41a Posts: 174
    OllyT said:

OllyT said:

Life's too short to spend time reading the Russian-bot stuff I'm afraid. The only real interest is how long they manage to last.
    How long did you devote to building up to your current skill at detection?
  • Options

NEW THREAD

• Options
    edited February 2023
    DJ41a said:

OllyT said:

OllyT said:

How long did you devote to building up to your current skill at detection?
    They are easy to detect but some are smart enough to stay the right side of the ban hammer for a while by not being too obvious. Fit anyone you know?
  • Options
    GardenwalkerGardenwalker Posts: 20,861
    Jeremy Corbyn is an absolute fuckstool, but in fairness to him his policy to “not send materiel to Ukraine that could be used to invade Russia” has been NATO policy throughout.

The tanks mark a break with this de facto, but not de jure as they are regarded as “defensive tanks”.
  • Options
    williamglennwilliamglenn Posts: 48,096

Dont you think its time pbs changed their mind on the war and looked at a peace deal

If Putin is willing to accept our terms, I don't see why not. Are you authorised to negotiate?
This discussion has been closed.