Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Ahead of the Gray report 2022 moves up in the PM exit betting – politicalbetting.com

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Daveyboy1961Daveyboy1961 Posts: 3,389

Laura seems to think Starmer and Rayner are guiltier than Boris. Her analysis of Beergate was very damning.

This programme was more about Laura than Partygate. Typical Panorama rubbish.

BBC Tory Bias :lol:

Broadcasting Biased to the Conservatives :lol:

:lol:
    I don't think it was pro- Johnson and anti- Starmer. It was this ludicrous fear of partisanship that panics the BBC. The Tories have been very naughty and we have reported it. OMG we have to balance that out. Johnson was a little bit naughty on lots of occasions, but Starmer was very, very naughty at one event. Phew, balance!

She was very gooey eyed about the Great Boris at the start, as was IDS later on.
    Trouble is that sequence matters, and 45 minutes of Boris and the Number 10 team was trumped at the end by Starmer in Durham. And that is what happened in real life as well.
    Beergate could well be the bigger story as Johnson survives and Starmer falls.

It shouldn't, but it might.
    I could see why the BBC had to include the Beer in Durham section, for balance purposes, though I thought the programme had difficulty trying to equalise them. The drunken parties at No 10 sounded like Sodam and Gamorrah almost, whereas the Durham labour meeting sounded so boring and methodist. Her and the Daily Heil may have succeeded though in tarring all politicians with the same brush!
  • Options
    PensfoldPensfold Posts: 191
    Scott_xP said:

🔴 NEW: Railway workers have voted overwhelmingly to strike in a bitter dispute over jobs, pay and conditions, threatening massive disruption to the network in the coming weeks https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/05/24/rail-workers-vote-overwhelmingly-national-strike/?utm_content=politics&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1653423589-2

Time to cancel HS2
  • Options
    MattWMattW Posts: 18,598

MattW said:

So: choice time. Should I take my son (8 years old) to Alton Towers for two days or York for three?

He's never been to either, but I've been to both many times.

York, he'll love The Shambles.

Oh and Jorvik.
    Aren't you into trains?

National Railway Museum? There are also things like day trips on a steam train form there.
    I use(d) trains a lot.
    I meant him :-).
  • Options
    JosiasJessopJosiasJessop Posts: 39,045
    Thanks for the replies everyone - looks like it's York then. :)
  • Options
    OldKingColeOldKingCole Posts: 32,008
    Deleted
This discussion has been closed.