Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

How will this map and table change tonight and tomorrow? – politicalbetting.com

Comments

• Options
    AndreaParma_82AndreaParma_82 Posts: 4,714
    edited May 2023

Green gain Biddick & All Saints in South Tyneside from Lab
    It is a ward Greens didn't win last year

As I said down thread, this is not Labour losing voters in large chunks to the greens, but Starmer failing to get Labour voters to the polls.
    Greens went from 362 votes last year to 762 this year in that ward
  • Options
    Andy_JSAndy_JS Posts: 26,905
    Looks like the Tories have lost their only seat on Halton council.
  • Options
    MoonRabbitMoonRabbit Posts: 12,601
    Andy_JS said:

The experts say Labour needs a vote share lead of 10% to be on course for victory.

Labour says it's 8%.

Murphy's Law therefore forecasts the result will be 9%.

Tight isn’t it.

Anything less than 8 and the main take out and headline is Labour under performance at real votes.
  • Options
    AnabobazinaAnabobazina Posts: 20,128

Tactical voting seems to be the big story of the extremely limited results so far

You calling West Fenham Newcastle result tactical?
    Didn’t that go to a Green? Not sure it says much about anything at all
  • Options
    NeilVWNeilVW Posts: 710
    Andy_JS said:

The experts say Labour needs a vote share lead of 10% to be on course for victory.

Labour says it's 8%.

And we won’t have a good steer on the projected national share till tomorrow afternoon, apparently. Time to put more coffee on.
  • Options
    kle4kle4 Posts: 91,991
    Well I'm going to bed. With Con down 10 councillors after 7 of 230 councils according to the BBC summary clearly anything under 2000 losses will be a decent result.
  • Options
    HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 117,130
    NEV change since 2019 so far

Labour +9%, Conservatives +1%, LDs +2%
  • Options
    LeonLeon Posts: 47,474
    kle4 said:

What a leader, what a man.

Conservative Campaign Headquarters has just taken delivery of 10 large Domino's pizzas personally paid for by Rishi Sunak.

https://twitter.com/tomhfh/status/1654221994622345216

Why Domino’s FFS? Rishi is a trillionaire and Just Eat and Deliveroo et al mean you can get fantastic artisanal pizzas in minutes. Domino’s???

THIS is the story of the night
  • Options
    felixfelix Posts: 15,125
    The

kle4 said:

carnforth said:

Andy_JS said:

"Britain Elects
    @BritainElects
    ·
    1m
    West Fenham (Newcastle upon Tyne) council election result:

LDEM: 45.3% (+39.6)
    LAB: 33.3% (-10.8)
    CON: 12.4% (+2.4)
    GRN: 8.9% (-2.3)

Liberal Democrat GAIN from Labour.

Turnout: 36.1% (+3.7)"

Blimey! An independent before?
    A classic LD from nowhere victory. They do pull them off in some weird places sometimes.
    Labour clearly underperforming in red wall. This night is starting to look a bit serious for Starmer and Labour.
    Where are you getting this from? Sky News analysis says Labour outperforming national polling (early days caveat)
    By looking at the red wall results. They lost two of their red wall seats whilst you were typing.
    It was the phrase 'Sky news analysis' which was the giveaway missed by anabobazina 🤣
  • Options

Andy_JS said:

Labour says it's 8%.

Tight isn’t it.

Anything less than 8 and the main take out and headline is Labour under performance at real votes.
    You have your hypothesis and will fit the evidence to it - as ever
  • Options
    Leon said:

kle4 said:

What a leader, what a man.

Conservative Campaign Headquarters has just taken delivery of 10 large Domino's pizzas personally paid for by Rishi Sunak.

https://twitter.com/tomhfh/status/1654221994622345216

Why Domino’s FFS? Rishi is a trillionaire and Just Eat and Deliveroo et al mean you can get fantastic artisanal pizzas in minutes. Domino’s???

THIS is the story of the night
    And get all the grief Osborne got for ordering from some fancy burger place? No thank you.
  • Options

Andy_JS said:

Labour says it's 8%.

Tight isn’t it.

A career in punditry cannot be far off.
  • Options
    viewcodeviewcode Posts: 18,950
    Britain Elects have shat the bed and I'm heartbroken for him. He's tried hard, he's got a really good website and twitter and YouTube feed, and he's started a new stream and...there's no soundtrack. It's great. But without a soundtrack it's tedious. Damn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Psq2-EzHFIg
  • Options

kle4 said:

carnforth said:

Andy_JS said:

"Britain Elects
    @BritainElects
    ·
    1m
    West Fenham (Newcastle upon Tyne) council election result:

LDEM: 45.3% (+39.6)
    LAB: 33.3% (-10.8)
    CON: 12.4% (+2.4)
    GRN: 8.9% (-2.3)

Liberal Democrat GAIN from Labour.

Turnout: 36.1% (+3.7)"

Blimey! An independent before?
    A classic LD from nowhere victory. They do pull them off in some weird places sometimes.
    Labour clearly underperforming in red wall. This night is starting to look a bit serious for Starmer and Labour.
    Where are you getting this from? Sky News analysis says Labour outperforming national polling (early days caveat)
    By looking at the red wall results. They lost two of their red wall seats whilst you were typing.
    To whom?
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    John Curtice

Key wards: change since 2019 locals

Lab +9%
    Con +1%
    LD +2%
    Green +0.2%
    Ind -16%
  • Options
    The overall turnout for the 2023 Sunderland local election was 31.9% with 199,934 votes.

• Options
    Wow, John Curtice has aged! :(
  • Options
    SeaShantyIrish2SeaShantyIrish2 Posts: 15,637

Just a reminder: Gerrymandering is not the same as "vote supression". The Conservatives are being accused of using voter ID to make it harder for some opponents to vote -- how accurately I do not know. That, if true, would be vote supression, not gerrymandering.

In gerrymandering the ruling group (usually a party) draws district lines so as to maximize their chances of controlling a legislature. Typically they do this by concentrating the other party's voters in a few districts, while giving their own party safe majorities in the other districts. This can produce truly strange looking districts.

Some states now use independent commissions to prevent gerrymandering, with mixed success.

Two important things to know: Gerrymandering was practiced more by Democrats than Republicans after the New Deal, because they controlled more legislatures. That began to change after the 1994 and 2010 elections, when Clinton and Obama did so much to strengthen the Republican Party. (I could be wrong, but I suspect that the Guardian, for example, had little to say about gerrymandering when it was mostly practiced by American politicians they liked.)

Second, because Democratic voters tend to be heavily concentrated in large cities, a "fair" districting algorithm, which ignored partisanship, might still give Republicans an advantage.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerrymandering_in_the_United_States

"Gerrymandering was practiced more by Democrats than Republicans after the New Deal, because they controlled more legislatures."

Do you have a source for this statement? Both re: legislatures part AND gerrymandering?

My own impression, was that it was an equal-opportunity field for BOTH major parties. Often done for reasons other than partisan advantage, such as favoring one faction or candidate over another within the same party.

In 1980s, most notable congressional gerrymanders I can recall, were in California by Democrats, and in Indiana by Republicans.

Major difference was that the Dems did a smarter job than GOP, which cut things a bit TOO fine for their own good in the Hoosier State. Like the dumbass New York State Democrats in 2021!
  • Options
    Conservatives gain Staple Tye from Labour in Harlow.

So far Harlow 5 Labour holds, 2 Conservative holds and 1 Conservative gain
    https://twitter.com/HarlowCouncil/status/1654269608642199552
  • Options

Andy_JS said:

Labour says it's 8%.

Tight isn’t it.

No. Myself and all the other great psephologist in the country came up with the 10% mark puts Labour on course for election win, before a single vote was counted and the spin beginning.

Will you call 7% and less lead over Tories and way short of 40% PNE a great night for Labour? You won’t find a scientist who agrees with you, you’d just be spinning it.
  • Options
    Kerland & Oxenbury (Con prev) now NOC with a 12.7% swing from Green Ind/Residents but in East Cornwall Treworthival Emmet and neighbouring Dozmare under Pelsworthy (prev MK-Ld Coalition) now looks like Mebyon possible
  • Options
    RobDRobD Posts: 58,989
    Andy_JS said:

John Curtice

Lab +9%
    Con +1%
    LD +2%
    Green +0.2%
    Ind -16%

Broken, sleazy independents on the slide?
  • Options
    Andy_JS said:

John Curtice

Lab +9%
    Con +1%
    LD +2%
    Green +0.2%
    Ind -16%

They’ve now also given changes since 2022:

Lab +1%
    Con -5%
    LD +2%
    Green n/c
    Ind -1%
  • Options
    As usual, at that this time of night, nobody knows anything at all, including me, and certainly including @MoonRabbit
  • Options
    viewcode said:

Britain Elects have shat the bed and I'm heartbroken for him. He's tried hard, he's got a really good website and twitter and YouTube feed, and he's started a new stream and...there's no soundtrack. It's great. But without a soundtrack it's tedious. Damn.

A shame to see only 5 people viewing it, but as you say without audio it's not much good.
  • Options
    kjhkjh Posts: 10,670
    HYUFD said:

NeilVW said:

HYUFD said:

Conservatives hold Harlow council

If I’m reading the BBC results correctly, looks like they only needed to win 1 of the 11 seats up to retain their majority. 3 seats declared, Con hold 1, Lab hold 2.
    Positive news for Rob Halfon nonetheless, who is an excellent MP, Labour had hopes of winning Summers and Kingsmoor where the Tories had a 10% majority yet the Tories held it
    He is. I have always been impressed by him.
  • Options

Andy_JS said:

Labour says it's 8%.

Tight isn’t it.

No. Myself and all the other great psephologist in the country came up with the 10% mark puts Labour on course for election win, before a single vote was counted and the spin beginning.

Will you call 7% and less lead over Tories and way short of 40% PNE a great night for Labour? You won’t find a scientist who agrees with you, you’d just be spinning it.
    Myself and all the *other* great psephologists

🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    Have to bear in mind that Friday’s set of results could look completely different.

Good that they’re going early with the share figures though (with 60 key seats in), to give some kind of idea.
  • Options
    MexicanpeteMexicanpete Posts: 25,307
    edited May 2023
    Holding Redditch is a big win for the Conservatives.

Oh well maybe a change of Government in 2028/9.

Edit. A massive swing for Con to Labour. Crack open the Mumm!
  • Options
    NeilVW said:

Andy_JS said:

John Curtice

Lab +9%
    Con +1%
    LD +2%
    Green +0.2%
    Ind -16%

They’ve now also given changes since 2022:

Lab +1%
    Con -5%
    LD +2%
    Green n/c
    Ind -1%
    And as Scarlett O'Hara observed, tomorrow is another day . . .
  • Options

Holding Redditch is a big win for the Conservatives.

Oh well maybe a change of Government in 2028/9.

Only twenty years into the planned one thousand? I think not.
  • Options
    Redditch - Tory hold.
  • Options
    Leon said:

Kerland & Oxenbury (Con prev) now NOC with a 12.7% swing from Green Ind/Residents but in East Cornwall Treworthival Emmet and neighbouring Dozmare under Pelsworthy (prev MK-Ld Coalition) now looks like Mebyon possible

SNP sympathy vote kicking in for fellow Celtic Nats?
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Andy_JS said:

viewcode said:

A shame to see only 5 people viewing it, but as you say without audio it's not much good.
    Yeah. Decent lad. He was on his stream earlier. I hope he reads this and doesn't get dispirited. If he shakes the bugs out he'll be great for #GE2024
  • Options
    Redditch Labour +16%, Conservatives -1%
  • Options
    South Tyneside

Lab 11 (-3)
    Green 4 (+3)
    Ind 3 (=)
  • Options
    Andy_JS said:

Redditch - Tory hold.

Big Tory to Labour swing, which is interesting.
  • Options
    EabhalEabhal Posts: 5,920
    Leon said:

Just above the critical threshold of 12.6%, which is equivalent to a GE swing of 10.3% in Rutherglen and Hamilton West according to my model (excel, 142 tabs).

Humza Yousaf please explain.
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    HYUFD said:

Tories just -1? Are you sure? Conservative vote holding up.

Damn Rishi! 😖
  • Options

Andy_JS said:

Redditch - Tory hold.

Also notable that it was a Ind to Lab swing with the Tories flatlining.
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Again Tories had a low bar, needing to win just 3 of 10 declaring to hold Redditch. Big (net) swing against them but they have held 3 of the first 5, the other two going to Labour.

Edit: clarity
  • Options
    Is that really just a rumour from Pobbledown-over-Wold (West Lestaven)? Or someone trying to rig the markets?

I think there is big Asian money pumping out misinformation here, so bet accordingly. Cf also the dubious 1.47% swing to LD/Keep our Kiosks in Luggside St Neepery when we all know what happened last time
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Off to bed ready for results tomorrow, night all
  • Options

HYUFD said:

Conservative vote holding up.

Damn Rishi! 😖
    Massive swing to Labour in Redditch.

As I say, you formed your favoured hypothesis and are now fitting the very limited evidence to it. Chill out. Go to bed. See where we are in 24 hours.
  • Options
    HYUFD said:

Off to bed ready for results tomorrow, night all

Goodnight, comrade deputy chairman.
  • Options
    Andy_JS said:

Andy_JS said:

Redditch - Tory hold.

Also notable that it was a Ind to Lab swing with the Tories flatlining.
    One psephologist's "flatlining" is another's "holding up".
  • Options
    Leon said:

Very good.
  • Options
    Leon said:

Is that really just a rumour from Pobbledown-over-Wold (West Lestaven)? Or someone trying to rig the markets?

I think there is big Asian money pumping out misinformation here, so bet accordingly. Cf also the dubious 1.47% swing to LD/Keep our Kiosks in Luggside St Neepery when we all know what happened last time

Fake news! REAL action is Rutting-in-the-Bush!
  • Options
    Declarations from Colchester live
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27Nm3hygmC8
  • Options

HYUFD said:

Damn Rishi! 😖
    From May 2019. Which was pretty poor for Tezzy May

Laura K. and Paul Scully tag team owning Streeting.
  • Options
    viewcode said:

Andy_JS said:

viewcode said:

Yeah. Decent lad. He was on his stream earlier. I hope he reads this and doesn't get dispirited. If he shakes the bugs out he'll be great for #GE2024
    Bloody hell, he's added a soundtrack! It's just music, but if he adds a bit of chat, it'd be better I think.
  • Options

HYUFD said:

Damn Rishi! 😖

As I say, you formed your favoured hypothesis and are now fitting the very limited evidence to it. Chill out. Go to bed. See where we are in 24 hours.
    “Massive swing to Labour in Redditch.”

What are you on? The Tories only dropped -1. They won. Labour failed in a key target. You should pay more attention to the psephologists who call things without grace or favour. Though with some grace.
  • Options
    NOC win Brentwood
  • Options
    williamglennwilliamglenn Posts: 48,130

Leon said:

Talking of made up names:

@AaronBastani
    Labour’s (English) candidate in Pembrokeshire. This reads like a parody.

https://twitter.com/AaronBastani/status/1654187791016923136

• Options

HYUFD said:

Damn Rishi! 😖
    From May 2019. Which was pretty poor for Tezzy May

Laura K. and Paul Scully tag team owning Streeting.
    Sounds rude.
  • Options
    MarqueeMarkMarqueeMark Posts: 50,137

South Tyneside

Lab 11 (-3)
    Green 4 (+3)
    Ind 3 (=)

Sleazy broken Labour on the slide.

(Might not be too many opportunities to use that, so going ugly early....)
  • Options
    nico679nico679 Posts: 4,979
    Tactical voting between Labour and Lib Dems showing up in quite a few seats . Hopefully this holds into the GE .
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    With 5% of councils declared, changes so far in councillor numbers:

LD +9
    Lab +4
    Grn +2
    Residents +1
    Ind -1
    Con -12

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election/2023/england/results
  • Options
    MarqueeMarkMarqueeMark Posts: 50,137

Leon said:

@AaronBastani

The Rimmington-Pounders sound like Leon's kind of gals....
  • Options
    NOC win Brentwood

Leon said:

@AaronBastani

Bastani is a real nasty Corbynista t**t.
  • Options
    Changes in Brentwood since 2019 locals:

Con -4%
    LD +0.3%
    Lab +5%
  • Options

Leon said:

Is Rimmington Pounder standing there? Or adopting some other position?
  • Options
    The wheels really coming off for the Tories in Hartlepool.
  • Options
    BritainElects just played an orchestral cover of "Paint It Black". And now it's "If You Were a Woman (And I Was a Man)" by Bonnie Tyler. I thought it was Pat Benatar but it isn't. If he does T'Pau I will bop.
  • Options

NOC win Brentwood

Leon said:

@AaronBastani

Bastani is a real nasty Corbynista t**t.
    His twit is about as funny as a rubber crutch.
  • Options

HYUFD said:

Damn Rishi! 😖

What are you on? The Tories only dropped -1. They won. Labour failed in a key target. You should pay more attention to the psephologists who call things without grace or favour. Though with some grace.
    Redditch was not a target. Labour up 16, Con down 1. Halve the difference and work out your swing.
  • Options
    Laura leaning quickly back into being unbearable again. Time for bed I think

• Options
    Jim_MillerJim_Miller Posts: 2,518
    SSI2 - A good source for congressional districting is Kenneth C. Martis's "Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress, 1789-1989. (I bought a copy years ago, and find it fascinating.)

As for the control of legislatures, recall that the "Solid South" was still controlled by Democrats for much of the post-WW II period. Even after states there were becoming competitive in presidential elections.
  • Options
    DialupDialup Posts: 561
    Sorry is MoonRabbit doing the usual contrarian bollocks where she pretends to not understand how swings work
  • Options

HYUFD said:

Damn Rishi! 😖

Redditch was not a target. Labour up 16, Con down 1. Halve the difference and work out your swing.
    Was it just between two parties? Not Labour picking up votes from independents or others?
  • Options
    The Tories can hold on in councils where only a third of seats are up . Looks like they’re going to be in trouble where the whole council is up .
  • Options
    viewcode said:

BritainElects just played an orchestral cover of "Paint It Black". And now it's "If You Were a Woman (And I Was a Man)" by Bonnie Tyler. I thought it was Pat Benatar but it isn't. If he does T'Pau I will bop.

He very nearly lost it with a segue to "D'Y'Ken John Peel" on an oompah band. But now he's doing Ubu by Methyl Ethel. Dude, great choices
  • Options
    NeilVW said:

Andy_JS said:

Labour says it's 8%.

And we won’t have a good steer on the projected national share till tomorrow afternoon, apparently. Time to put more coffee on.
    I'd like some coffee but it's probably better not to stay up all night.
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Projected national share changes since 2019:

Lab +7%
    Con -0.4%
    LD +2%
    Green -0.5%

Projected national share changes since 2022:

Lab +0.1%
    Con -5%
    LD +2%
    Green +1%

Edit: updated figures
  • Options
    viewcode said:

viewcode said:

He very nearly lost it with a segue to "D'Y'Ken John Peel" on an oompah band. But now he's doing Ubu by Methyl Ethel. Dude, great choices
    And now it's Last Man Standing by Hammerfall. Ho-hum. Still better than silence tho
  • Options
    Dialup said:

Sorry is MoonRabbit doing the usual contrarian bollocks where she pretends to not understand how swings work

With just 112 posts, how do you know what my usual election night bollocks are?

MoonRabbits psephology is only wrong if it doesn’t match your own hopes, dreams and spin.

I’ll give you a profound insight into my psephology genius for free. I don’t know why, because I don’t actually like you, but I will.

Politics should never have been measured on swings in the first place. Swings is all rubbish. We should be using roundabouts.
  • Options
    GIN1138GIN1138 Posts: 20,894
    NeilVW said:

Lab +7%
    Con -0.4%
    LD +2%
    Green -0.5%

Lab +0.1%
    Con -5%
    LD +2%
    Green +1%

4% Con to Lab swing at a general election would be hung parliament, Lab largest party territory?
  • Options

SSI2 - A good source for congressional districting is Kenneth C. Martis's "Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress, 1789-1989. (I bought a copy years ago, and find it fascinating.)

As for the control of legislatures, recall that the "Solid South" was still controlled by Democrats for much of the post-WW II period. Even after states there were becoming competitive in presidential elections.

That atlas is indeed a classic! SERIOUSLY envy you, and just as seriously covet your tome!!

As to redistricting 1932-1992 (or thereabouts) also some solid Republican states. And for much of period you mention, the GOP was NOT competitive in most of Solid South, except in limited areas, such as East Tennessee (which you mentioned on PB a while back IIRC).

Interesting topic that deserves detailed & reasonably objective quantification. Certainly Martis is a decent starting point, though when it comes to gerrymandering, looks on a map CAN be deceiving.
  • Options
    viewcode said:

viewcode said:

viewcode said:

And now it's Last Man Standing by Hammerfall. Ho-hum. Still better than silence tho
    Stayin' Alive. BeeGees. Good boy, @BritainElects.
  • Options
    londonpubmanlondonpubman Posts: 3,216
    viewcode said:

viewcode said:

viewcode said:

viewcode said:

Not the N-Trance version? 😈
  • Options

viewcode said:

viewcode said:

viewcode said:

viewcode said:

No. Really. Seriously. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Psq2-EzHFIg

:smiley:
  • Options

Leon said:

@AaronBastani

The Rimmington-Pounders sound like Leon's kind of gals....
    Indeed. Ding-dong! (Thankyou Lesley Phillips).
  • Options
    Sky News

Change in share compared to 2019 locals, 95 early wards

Lab +10.7%
    Con -5.4%
    LD -1.7%
    Others -3.6%
  • Options
    Wait!

He’s admitting he did it?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-65486437
  • Options
    Pretty clear Brentwood would have been won by the Lib Dems if the whole council had been up.

The early results haven’t translated into a meltdown for the Tories as most of those held by them only have a third up for grabs .

Once those more marginal held Tory councils with the whole council come in I expect the meltdown to go into full swing .
  • Options
    GIN1138GIN1138 Posts: 20,894
    Andy_JS said:

Sky News

Lab +10.7%
    Con -5.4%
    LD -1.7%
    Others -3.6%

5% Con to Lab swing is getting a bit closer to a small Labour majority at a general election.
  • Options

Dialup said:

MoonRabbits psephology is only wrong if it doesn’t match your own hopes, dreams and spin.

I’ll give you a profound insight into my psephology genius for free. I don’t know why, because I don’t actually like you, but I will.

Politics should never have been measured on swings in the first place. Swings is all rubbish. We should be using roundabouts.
    I have never read such bollocks in all my life. Get lost
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    viewcode said:

viewcode said:

viewcode said:

viewcode said:

viewcode said:

Wow. Joan Baez??? "Here's to you (Nicola and Bart)". You don't get this s**t on Laura Kuenssberg :smiley:
  • Options
    GIN1138 said:

NeilVW said:

Lab +7%
    Con -0.4%
    LD +2%
    Green -0.5%

Lab +0.1%
    Con -5%
    LD +2%
    Green +1%

4% Con to Lab swing at a general election would be hung parliament, Lab largest party territory?
    Seems consistent with what I feel is the most likely outcome.
  • Options
    viewcode said:

viewcode said:

viewcode said:

viewcode said:

viewcode said:

viewcode said:

Wow. Joan Baez??? "Here's to you (Nicola and Bart)". You don't get this s**t on Laura Kuenssberg :smiley:
    "I wanna make up right now na na", Akon. Hmph.
  • Options

Wait!

He’s admitting he did it?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-65486437

Not the easiest mistake to make in the changing rooms at H and M, I wouldn't have thought.
  • Options
    Dialup said:

Dialup said:

Are you an incarnation of Correct Horse Battery?
  • Options
    felixfelix Posts: 15,125
    edited May 2023
    nico679 said:

Pretty clear Brentwood would have been won by the Lib Dems if the whole council had been up.

The early results haven’t translated into a meltdown for the Tories as most of those held by them only have a third up for grabs .

Once those more marginal held Tory councils with the whole council come in I expect the meltdown to go into full swing .

How do you explain Harlow? Or the Labour losses in Tyneside? Or in Lincoln?
  • Options
    GIN1138 said:

Andy_JS said:

Sky News

Lab +10.7%
    Con -5.4%
    LD -1.7%
    Others -3.6%

5% Con to Lab swing is getting a bit closer to a small Labour majority at a general election.
    Would put Labour on about 38% of this election?
  • Options
    GIN1138 said:

Andy_JS said:

Sky News

Lab +10.7%
    Con -5.4%
    LD -1.7%
    Others -3.6%

Presumably the rival measure, the NEV from Rallings and Thrasher. 95 wards, not sure how many wards the BBC have tallied yet.

• Options
    Hull

LD +2 councillor
    Lab -2 councillors

LD +7%
    Lab +1%
    Con -3%
  • Options
    viewcode said:

viewcode said:

viewcode said:

viewcode said:

viewcode said:

viewcode said:

viewcode said:

Now some ambient thing. Sounds like the soundtrack to Annihilation, only not
  • Options
    edited May 2023

Dialup said:

Dialup said:

Are you an incarnation of Correct Horse Battery?
    You aren't supposed to dox posters you suspect of being former posters.

Anyway Dialup doesn't sound anything like Correct Horse Battery . Horse, don't forget, wasn't the most imaginative when it came to monikers. When he returns it will be as CHB4 or 5. I've lost count. It's a bit like the Rocky franchise.
  • Options
    viewcode said:

viewcode said:

viewcode said:

viewcode said:

viewcode said:

viewcode said:

viewcode said:

viewcode said:

Now some ambient thing. Sounds like the soundtrack to Annihilation, only not
    5 Wagon. [Action Bronson/Meyhem Lauren] . @BritainElects, you're a nice middle-class lad with an election website. This is posing.

This discussion has been closed.