Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » YouGov and Survation phone polls are out – It is still too

SystemSystem Posts: 11,682
edited September 2014 in General

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » YouGov and Survation phone polls are out – It is still too close to call.

YouGov/Times: The 25 to 29 age bracket favour "yes" by 56-44, while the 16 to 24 & 40 to 59 ages are split 50-50. "No" only ahead among 60+

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    GIN1138GIN1138 Posts: 20,817
    Its already over
  • Options
    eekeek Posts: 24,980
    edited September 2014
    GIN1138 said:

Its already over

Its too close to say that... I think there is an awful lot of people who haven't been caught in any polling...
  • Options
    audreyanneaudreyanne Posts: 1,376
    I lost my nerve and went for No in the comp.
  • Options
    ChameleonChameleon Posts: 3,886
    All the pollsters are off by atleast 2%. There are too many variables, they are like penguins huddling for warmth. But which way?
  • Options
    HughHugh Posts: 955
    "I think I'd be quite good at it"

-David Cameron
  • Options
    IOSIOS Posts: 1,450
    I think tomorrow will be more interesting than that stupid AV vote.
  • Options
    Either way, I expect the Scots will ultimately be fine. As the Grail knight told Indiana Jones, choose wisely.
  • Options
    saddenedsaddened Posts: 2,245
    Thanks for all the kolpak answers on the previous thread. Absolutely barking decision.
  • Options
    Yes is going to win because they have the organisation on the ground. After taking all info into account I am going for 57% yes.
  • Options
    Good to see you posting on here too Ave_it

As you would say...

Alex Salmond = Neil Kinnock !!!!

;)
  • Options
    MikeKMikeK Posts: 9,053
    edited September 2014
    I predict a YES win of 51.8% and mass suicides of pollsters. How exciting!!!!!!
    I've tossed the dice!
  • Options
    Ave IT - see you back for Clacton and Rev Oswald spanking the naughty little toy thrower...
  • Options
    rcs1000rcs1000 Posts: 53,992
    It's not too close to call, No has it by at least 10%.
  • Options
    Still sticking with 60-40 +/-3 for yes. Probably closer to 57 than 60, though.
  • Options
    isamisam Posts: 40,927
    edited September 2014
    I lose the same either way thanks to my nause up on Betfair earlier.. tried to put a stop loss in to lay Yes if it went 6.4 forgetting that it hoovers the best price on offer.. never went bigger than the price I laid... what a chump!

I think its better if yes wins, because angry Noers will still have the choice to live in Britain or Scotland while angry Yesssers will be (in their mind) "trapped" in Britain with no hope of another referendum.. pent up anxiety is never a good thing, and there wont be a referendum for God knows how long

Its why UKIP should wait until they get a referendum on their terms rather than Cameron's... as DC said this is a once in a lifetime vote.. you just cant afford to lose if you want real change

Whatever you tribal politics etc, you would have to feel for people who are passionately in favour of an independent Scotland if they fail by a fag paper to achieve their desire, and I cant help thinking the outpourings of grief from Southern Englishmen wanting NO doesn't count for anywhere near as much as that of Scots who want YES
  • Options
    FregglesFreggles Posts: 3,486
    jimmyczz said:

Yes is going to win because they have the organisation on the ground. After taking all info into account I am going for 57% yes.

Are you for real? Everyone is going to know it's tomorrow, polling stations everywhere, I seriously doubt any differential turnout could be that significant
  • Options
    dodradedodrade Posts: 595
    If turnout is as high as suggested won't there still be large queues at 10pm? If they presumably allowed to vote won't the final result be delayed?
  • Options
    rcs1000rcs1000 Posts: 53,992
    Jimmy and Saddened: I'm afraid Yes will be nowhere near your estimates. Just 28 hours until the first results :-)
  • Options
    Ave_itAve_it Posts: 2,411
    saddened said:

Really? :)
  • Options
    Sam Coates Times‏@SamCoatesTimes·7 mins
    So Ed Miliband didn't turn up to the final "no" #indyref rally tonight, pulling out at the last moment. That looks odd

an unfortunate sentence construct?
  • Options
    If NO wins, you can all thank the UK's best politician. Shame we have little pipsqueeks like Cameron and Clegg these days...

www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/sep/17/gordon-brown-found-his-voice-union-scottish-referendum-vote
  • Options
    Richard_NabaviRichard_Nabavi Posts: 30,820
    edited September 2014
    Hugh said:

-David Cameron

He may have underestimated the spectacular incompetence of Alastair Darling, Ed Miliband and Scottish Labour, who between them have somehow managed to let a large chunk of their traditional supporters fall for Salmond's snake-oil. Things have come to a pretty pass when they have to call in Gordon Brown for a bit of credibility.

A mistake, certainly, but I'm not sure how Cameron could have avoided it. What was he supposed to do - disallow the referendum? Send Osborne and Francis Maude to Scotland to make the case instead of Scottish Labour?

Incidentally - in addition to Gordon Brown, credit should be given to Jim Murphy, who I've long thought has been under-valued by his party.
  • Options
    FPT:

Always something nice for we blues too...

Tom Newton Dunn‏@tnewtondunn·36 secs
    …and a stinker for Labour; Cameron now marginally more trusted than Ed Miliband in Scotland, by 26% to 25% (5/5) http://bit.ly/1qZqNeb

Although obviously minor compared with the question of whether the UK is about to break up, the collapse of Scottish Labour and the failure of Ed M to connect with his core vote there is a remarkable side-show.
    If no wins it will be massively down to Gordon Brown.

The Scots really hate Tories though.
    Apart from the 400,000+ who voted for them at the last GE and are 90%+ NO?
  • Options
    PlatoPlato Posts: 15,724
    Assuming the Western Isles come in first - do we know the timetable for the results?

I've got Thurs/Fri blocked out for interweb watching.
    rcs1000 said:

Jimmy and Saddened: I'm afraid Yes will be nowhere near your estimates. Just 28 hours until the first results :-)

• Options
    My prediction 61% No, 39% Yes 87% turnout and Malcolms keyboard overheats and catches fire sometime around Lunchtime on Friday.
  • Options
    TykejohnnoTykejohnno Posts: 7,362
    Hugh said:

If NO wins, you can all thank the UK's best politician. Shame we have little pipsqueeks like Cameron and Clegg these days...

www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/sep/17/gordon-brown-found-his-voice-union-scottish-referendum-vote

You was saying big boy -

So Ed Miliband didn't turn up to the final "no" #indyref rally tonight, pulling out at the last moment. That looks odd

Pathetic - lol

• Options
    DavidLDavidL Posts: 51,302
    edited September 2014
    I think it is worth revisiting the excellent article by Shadsy earlier today.http://politicalbookie.wordpress.com/2014/09/17/if-this-is-on-a-knife-edge-why-is-yes-72/
    He carried out an analysis of the percentage of undecided that had to go Yes's way before they could win on current polling.
    Pollster NO YES DK DKs for YES win
    ICM 45 41 14 64.3%
    Survation 48 44 8 75.0%
    Opinium 49 45 6 83.3%

If these polls are showing don't knows down to 4% then Sam Coates can't count. The only way for Yes to win is for the poll to be wrong in the first place.

That of course is entirely possible, indeed likely, although the inaccuracy will not necessarily favour yes.

This is either the worst polling disaster in history or No is going to win. But it is still very close.
  • Options
    Plato said:

rcs1000 said:

Unlike every other day?
  • Options
    Do people think GOTV will matter as much as in a general election? I don't see how anyone in Scotland can forget that the referendum is tomorrow.
  • Options

Hugh said:

-David Cameron

He may have underestimated the spectacular incompetence of Alastair Darling, Ed Miliband and Scottish Labour, who between them have somehow managed to let a large chunk of their traditional supporters fall for Salmond's snake-oil. Things have come to a pretty pass when they have to call in Gordon Brown for a bit of credibility.

A mistake, certainly, but I'm not sure how Cameron could have avoided it. What was he supposed to do - disallow the referendum? Send Osborne and Francis Maude to Scotland to make the case instead of Scottish Labour?

Incidentally - in addition to Gordon Brown, credit should be given to Jim Murphy, who I've long thought has been under-valued by his party.
    Lol.

Yeah good luck blaming Labour for this one, you Conservative and Unionist Cameron fanboy you.
  • Options
    Hugh said:

James Kelly was banned from PB, but hey, on the eve of this historic moment at least we have Plato and her YouTube cats!

Indeed. The cats are a real asset to punters wishing to stake their hard earned cash on political betting markets.
  • Options
    saddened said:

Bugger, meant to put 57 for no.
  • Options
    Hugh said:

Hugh said:

-David Cameron

Lol.

Yeah good luck blaming Labour for this one, you Conservative and Unionist Cameron fanboy you.
    When did the polls narrow,wasn't it after the fcuk up of the second debate by darling ?
  • Options
    Reposting this from Shadsy done on last thread after most of us had moved on..

shadsy • Posts: 161

10:16PM

No should be a lot shorter imo. Probably about 1/8.
    The visibility and enthusiasm of YES is keeping the price up despite the now very conclusive polling evidence.

It's tricky for us to make YES much bigger though, as I am anticipating a huge volume of Scottish money for it tomorrow as the inevitable tales of huge queues outside polling stations convinces people that 7/2 is a great price in a "toss-up" which is how the media will keep portraying it.
  • Options
    Hugh said:

Hugh said:

-David Cameron

Lol.

Remind me, who was in charge of 'Better Together'?
  • Options

A mistake, certainly, but I'm not sure how Cameron could have avoided it. What was he supposed to do - disallow the referendum?

It was the repeated claim of the nationalists that a referendum on independence was within the legislative competence of the Scottish Parliament. Cameron need not have agreed to a s. 30 order. He could have let the Scottish Government's Bill be tied down in legal challenges. When, as is likely, it turned out that the holding of such a referendum was outside the legislative competence of the Scottish Parliament, he would have been under no obligation to agree to a s. 30 order or to introduce a Bill into Parliament providing for such a referendum.
  • Options
    Robert

Why so confident?
  • Options
    compouter2compouter2 Posts: 2,371
    Hugh said:

It really is the ultimate irony.
  • Options
    eek said:

GIN1138 said:

Its already over

Its too close to say that... I think there is an awful lot of people who haven't been caught in any polling...
    That is what the yes camp would like us to believe but is it really likely? The polling companies do a great deal of non-political market research and they contact non-voters and C2DE groups as part of that - just because many people in these groups do not regularly vote does not mean that they are invisible to pollsters.

During the whole of this campaign there have been only two polls that showed a yes lead, and one of those (ICM last week) was a clear outlier. All other polls by all polling organisations have shown no ahead. The gap has certainly narrowed but it has not closed completely. If yes wins now this referendum would surely be the biggest upset in the history of polling.
  • Options
    TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 114,435
    edited September 2014

Do people think GOTV will matter as much as in a general election? I don't see how anyone in Scotland can forget that the referendum is tomorrow.

Yes, by my calculations, on a 82% turnout, if one side wins by 1% then they have won by 35,000 votes.

So, winning could come down to getting 35,000 people out to vote.

• Options
    glwglw Posts: 9,549
    Hugh said:

Good politician, but a rubbish PM and even worse Chancellor.
  • Options
    edited September 2014

Hugh said:

Again - You little pipsqueek leader - lol

• Options
    Hugh said:

Care to explain why you have the need to incessantly troll? It's not as if you are any good at it.
  • Options

Hugh said:

Again - You pipsqueak leader - lol

Im not a pipsqueak...or a leader ;-)
  • Options
    edited September 2014

Hugh said:

I corrected it ;-) abit of a rush.

• Options

A mistake, certainly, but I'm not sure how Cameron could have avoided it. What was he supposed to do - disallow the referendum?

It was the repeated claim of the nationalists that a referendum on independence was within the legislative competence of the Scottish Parliament. Cameron need not have agreed to a s. 30 order. He could have let the Scottish Government's Bill be tied down in legal challenges. When, as is likely, it turned out that the holding of such a referendum was outside the legislative competence of the Scottish Parliament, he would have been under no obligation to agree to a s. 30 order or to introduce a Bill into Parliament providing for such a referendum.
    Yes, he could have been obstructive and devious. But the thing is, he believes in democracy, self-determination, and fair play. Odd, I know, for those whose experience of politics is mainly New Labour.
  • Options
    HurstLlamaHurstLlama Posts: 9,098

Hugh said:

James Kelly was banned from PB, but hey, on the eve of this historic moment at least we have Plato and her YouTube cats!

Indeed. The cats are a real asset to punters wishing to stake their hard earned cash on political betting markets.
    I didn't realise Mr. Kelly had been banned from the internet. To the contrary I thought that these days he had his own site where one can find that unique insight that you seem to crave. Perhaps I was misinformed.
  • Options
    Yes 43 No 57

You heard it here first!
  • Options
    Hugh said:

-David Cameron

Whereas nobody thinks Ed would.
  • Options

Hugh said:

In fairness Plato has given us some of her insights into the biggest political and betting moment that some may ever see.

Not bothered, zzz, totally like wtf at cybernats on twitter, etc
  • Options
    Little anecdote.

Three separate occasions today I've heard three different groups of people raging about Cameron giving 'even more' money to Scotland.

You can be sure that Conservative MPs are hearing the same raging, though doubtless some are raging themselves.

With Cameron having given yet another example of his crap negotiating and habit of surrendering when the pressure is on does anyone still believe he can achieve his promised renegotiation with the EU - that renegotiation which is 'a great undertaking nobody to know what it is'.

Farage is laughing tonight.
  • Options

Yes, by my calculations, on a 82% turnout, if one side wins by 1% then they have won by 35,000 votes.

So, winning could come down to getting 35,000 people out to vote.

Yikes. Let's hope the disparity between Salmond's drones and Better Together isn't too great on the ground.

I signed up for Blether Together today but have heard nothing. Not a good sign!
  • Options
    HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 117,005
    edited September 2014
    Edinburgh Castle tonight lit up with big 'No Thanks' http://instagram.com/p/tD6uUjn-Uz/
  • Options
    RodCrosbyRodCrosby Posts: 7,737
    BF approaching £11 million matched...
  • Options
    In the competition I've gone for:

Yes 46.46%
    Turnout 81.81%

The Scots will bottle their opportunity for freedom.
  • Options
    AndyJSAndyJS Posts: 29,395
    Plato said:

Assuming the Western Isles come in first - do we know the timetable for the results?

rcs1000 said:

This is my attempt based on PA times. The PA times are still there if you want to ignore my adjustments:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WX0VkvxhGdACIr4FYUue_Cryk6JNRg743gsgoETYtw0/htmlview?usp=drive_web
  • Options

I think Cameron, for all his detractors, is at heart a rather decent person (some may say too decent to be a great leader, but that's another debate). I think he saw that disallowing a referendum despite an SNP majority government at Holyrood was only going to store up more problems. I think he thought he was fundamentally doing the right thing (though some may say in hindsight he miscalculated on DevoMax).
  • Options

Hugh said:

I corrected it ;-)

In reality not worth Ed showing up after Gords barnstormer,not worth anyone from the NO campaign saying anything after that. Just let all the media outlets from 12:05 onwards keep playing it to get maximum publicity......Grid Locked, as you could say.
  • Options

Hugh said:

Hugh said:

-David Cameron

Lol.

Remind me, if the Union breaks up, who would be the Conservative and Unionist PM in charge of the Union at the time?
  • Options
    Brown manages to reach the ScotLab block vote that Badger and most certainly Ed M weren't going to deliver.

It's not all about Cameron this however much the usual suspects might hope.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Another strong Mirror front page

twitter.com/suttonnick/status/512347496572391424/photo/1
  • Options
    So if Comhairle non Eilean Siar goes no then salmond is *ed?

:)
  • Options

Hugh said:

Why was James banned? Apologies to PBmoderator if we're not allowed to discuss it.
  • Options

My prediction 61% No, 39% Yes 87% turnout and Malcolms keyboard overheats and catches fire sometime around Lunchtime on Friday.

MrG will be away on his hols by lunchtime Friday - his laptop will be cool as a cucumber. ; )
  • Options
    rcs1000 said:

Thanks for the advice this morning.

I'll see if I can save my comment to allow easier repeating as each week goes by.

I do not want the PB Tories to forget that their heroes tolerate thousands of child rapes.
  • Options
    Brown was a monster today. I agree. That should be the No campaigns final output.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    HYUFD said:

Another strong Mirror front page

twitter.com/suttonnick/status/512347496572391424/photo/1

Wow,that flag looks good ;-)

• Options
    Alistair Carmichael seems to think Shetland will vote No and he's the local Westminster MP:

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/sep/17/shetland-may-reconsider-place-scotland-yes-vote-alistair-carmichael
  • Options
    Interesting woman voting Yes on newsnight, young son No, unusual
  • Options
    AndyJS said:

Hugh said:

Why was James banned? Apologies to PBmoderator if we're not allowed to discuss it.
    In fairness to Mike / PB, there was an exchange where James tried to push and call Mike's bluff, and Mike just seemed to get fed up and hit the button.

Though you can find James's blog on the internet and more details to judge for yourself, google is your friend.
  • Options
    chestnutchestnut Posts: 7,341

Brown manages to reach the ScotLab block vote that Badger and most certainly Ed M weren't going to deliver.

Indeed. Cameron has delivered his share of the vote.

Miliband rendered utterly useless in a heartland.
  • Options
    TomsToms Posts: 2,478

Hugh said:

It would have been interesting to see how, in the 2nd debate, Brown would have handled Salmon's constant interrupting and barracking. That was no debate. As the audience appeared to be mainly partisan, maybe it would have been too much even for him.
  • Options
    Hugh said:

Remind me, if the Union breaks up, who would be the Conservative and Unionist PM in charge of the Union at the time?

It's probably not going to break up, but, if it does, then Michael Ancram will be yet another Conservative spokesman from the early days of the Blair government who turned out to be absolutely right:

The Government's proposals carry within them the virus that will begin to eat away, and eventually cause to unravel, the bonds that hold the United Kingdom together. It is not written into the White Paper, but the virus is there. The proposals are the first step on the way to an independent Scotland and the break-up of the United Kingdom.

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm199798/cmhansrd/vo970731/debtext/70731-11.htm
  • Options

Yes, he could have been obstructive and devious. But the thing is, he believes in democracy, self-determination, and fair play. Odd, I know, for those whose experience of politics is mainly New Labour.

It would not have required him to have been either obstructive or devious. It would have required him to do nothing after the 2011 election, save to wait until one person challenged the Act of the Scottish Parliament in the courts.
  • Options
    Hugh said:

Hugh said:

Hugh said:

-David Cameron

Lol.

The Scottish Tories are 95%+ for No - what more could he have done?

Or ís it his fault that Miliband can't reach Scottish Labour voters?

• Options

Hugh said:

I corrected it ;-)

In reality not worth Ed showing up after Gords barnstormer,not worth anyone from the NO campaign saying anything after that. Just let all the media outlets from 12:05 onwards keep playing it to get maximum publicity......Grid Locked, as you could say.
    Yes but you and Hughie using the word 'pipsqueek' and the little mouse ran away,can,t wait for the GE ;-)

• Options
    On this note, an early night ready for tomorrow's late late late one

Iain Martin‏@iainmartin1·7 mins
    Only hours to go until Scotland's day of density.
  • Options

Hugh said:

It's probably not going to break up, but, if it does, then Michael Ancram will be yet another Conservative spokesman from the early days of the Blair government who turned out to be absolutely right:

The Government's proposals carry within them the virus that will begin to eat away, and eventually cause to unravel, the bonds that hold the United Kingdom together. It is not written into the White Paper, but the virus is there. The proposals are the first step on the way to an independent Scotland and the break-up of the United Kingdom.

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm199798/cmhansrd/vo970731/debtext/70731-11.htm
    If the Conservative and Unionist PM David Cameron doesn't oversee the breakup of his Union, he will have a hell of job trying to reconcile his Party with Gordon Brown's DevoMore that ultimately saved the Union.
  • Options

'density' ? - not a Freudian slip by Mr Martin I take it?
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    I really don't know what would happen. All I'll say is that if we've got to put up with this every time RUK elects a Conservative government, it would be better for Scotland to go now and get it over and done with.
  • Options
    Entertaining UK Sun front page!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bxw9k7MCYAAf9K6.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Sun editor uses Harry reunion with Cressida story to send a subtle message of No twitter.com/mrjohnofarrell/status/512356129792208896/photo/1
  • Options
    Camo wins it for no!!!!
  • Options
    chestnut said:

Indeed. Cameron has delivered his share of the vote.

Miliband rendered utterly useless in a heartland.
    EdM was truly found out in this referendum. He's not up to the job.

• Options
    TheWatcherTheWatcher Posts: 5,262
    AndyJS said:

Hugh said:

For being a loon, and goading ogh once too often.
  • Options

'density' ? - not a Freudian slip by Mr Martin I take it?
    I'm sure it is entirely deliberate ...
  • Options
    HurstLlamaHurstLlama Posts: 9,098
    edited September 2014

I think Cameron, for all his detractors, is at heart a rather decent person (some may say too decent to be a great leader, but that's another debate). I think he saw that disallowing a referendum despite an SNP majority government at Holyrood was only going to store up more problems. I think he thought he was fundamentally doing the right thing (though some may say in hindsight he miscalculated on DevoMax).
    Mr. Twelve, I wouldn't disagree with any of that, or indeed Mr. Nabavi's defence of him over the referendum up thread. On this issue I think he has played it about right from the start.

Cameron is still of course an utterly useless politician and no more deserving of the post of Prime Minister than Mr. Hopkins' cat. What comes next will require real political and leadership skills - Cameron is deficient in both.
  • Options

Hugh said:

So that's another disaster the blair/brown government brought us,that government MUST rank the worst in modern British political history.
  • Options
    NO victory in GLASGOW lengthening: now 11/8 (PP) from 4/5 earlier today.

Best YES price still 8/11 (Shadsy).
  • Options
    rcs1000 said:

Dont be sorry :) I know my information is solid

• Options
    Ave_it said:

Camo wins it for no!!!!

Ave it!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options

Hugh said:

RN

A sensible question and not intending to score political points.

Why do you think that Cameron has shown no interest in sorting out the English democratic deficit during his nine years as Conservative leader and four years as prime minister ?

By doing so he would have ensured

A stronger Union (which clearly does mean much to him)
    A happier England
    A happier Scotland
    Electoral benefits for the Conservative party

Instead he has allowed the virus described by Ancram to remain untreated.
  • Options
    No 55-45 in Glasgow stuart...

They no where their benefits are paid from :)
  • Options
    SpeedySpeedy Posts: 12,100
    I remember that on the day of the general election in 2010 there was flash crash on wall street, that coupled with the first greek bailout on the same day, frightened some voters back to the main parties.

Perhaps it's time to spook voters with another flash crash or mini financial crisis.
  • Options

Hugh said:

So that's another disaster the blair/brown government brought us,that government MUST rank the worst in modern British political history.
    But Cameron doesn't think so, he sees nothing wrong with being Continuity Blair.

• Options

some may say in hindsight he miscalculated on DevoMax).

Indeed they may. And I don't think that's the only thing they'll be saying as soon as the polls close. The sound of backbench knives being sharpened is alreday deafening.

Cameron is now in a lose-lose position - if it's yes he's toast. If it's a big majority for no then he will be accused of making unnecessary concessions on the Barnett formula and devomax. If it's a narrow no, as the polls suggest, then he will be held responsible for the bitterness and resentment that will follow and Gordon Brown will be hailed as the man who delivered the union from peril in which Cameron so carelessly put it. The Tories will hate that.

And then there is Clacton.......
  • Options
    Ave_it said:

No 55-45 in Glasgow stuart...

They no where their benefits are paid from :)

So, are you betting your mortgage at 11/8 with Paddy Power on a NO victory in Glasgow?
  • Options
    isamisam Posts: 40,927

Isn't she from somewhere up North? She also started wetting her pants about Boris being mayor of London despite not being from London.

Now she's inflicting her ugly face on those poor souls North of the border

Is it really that shit where she is from that she has to pretend to be from anywhere else she sees on a map?

'I hate England': Tartan-loving fashion designer Vivienne Westwood pins 'Yes' badges on her models (despite the fact she's grown rich in London and hasn't got a Scottish bone in her body)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2755652/Tartan-loving-designer-Vivienne-Westwood-pledges-support-Yes-campaign-Scottish-independence-slamming-unionists-frightened-stupid.html#ixzz3Dc0PePei
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
  • Options
    SpeedySpeedy Posts: 12,100
    antifrank said:

Either way, I expect the Scots will ultimately be fine. As the Grail knight told Indiana Jones, choose wisely.

Since the average scot is no expert, they would choose the flashy cup with the jewels.
This discussion has been closed.