Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

The Lebedev peerage affair looks set to halt the Johnson recovery – politicalbetting.com

SystemSystem Posts: 11,689
edited March 2022 in General
imageThe Lebedev peerage affair looks set to halt the Johnson recovery – politicalbetting.com

This afternoon Keir Starmer demanded that Westminster’s intelligence and security committee should probe the circumstances in which Johnson made Evgeny Lebedev a peer of the realm. The Guardian reports:

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    MarqueeMarkMarqueeMark Posts: 50,125
    First.
  • Options
    FrankBoothFrankBooth Posts: 9,047
    First the worst
  • Options
    ApplicantApplicant Posts: 3,379
    One for the PB brains trust... I noticed when I was driving yesterday that the difference between unleaded and diesel prices is now huge - in many places 10p per litre or even more - when for years it's rarely been above 2p per litre.

Is there any logical reason this would have happened?
  • Options
    FarooqFarooq Posts: 10,775
    "in March 2020 when COVID was raging and the first very strict lockdown was introduced. Why at such a time was this such a priority for Johnson?"

Oh come now, Boris wasn't going to COBRA meetings so he had to fill his time with something.
  • Options
    Applicant said:

One for the PB brains trust... I noticed when I was driving yesterday that the difference between unleaded and diesel prices is now huge - in many places 10p per litre or even more - when for years it's rarely been above 2p per litre.

Earlier this week is was a penny per litre different round here, so not quite sure what's going round your way.
  • Options
    HYUFD said:

Yes, I am sure what is on the lips of every voter in the key swing seats of the Redwall is that Lebedev got a peerage, nothing impacts on their daily lives more!

In reality of course this is mainly a North London, Islington set issue, especially given Lebedev has already denounced Putin anyway.

Note too Lebedev has given a lot of support to homeless charities, he is more worthy of a peerage than many

I agree and I doubt it will add to the narrative
  • Options
    state_go_awaystate_go_away Posts: 5,422
    No one will vote against Johnson on this that would otherwise vote for him . Organising parties when telling everyone not to , yes definitely , this nah!
  • Options

First the worst

Second is the first loser....
  • Options
    ydoethurydoethur Posts: 67,302
    HYUFD said:

Yes, I am sure what is on the lips of every voter in the key swing seats of the Redwall is that Lebedev got a peerage, nothing impacts on their daily lives more!

In reality of course this is mainly a North London, Islington set issue, especially given Lebedev has already denounced Putin anyway.

Note too Lebedev has given a lot of support to homeless charities, he is more worthy of a peerage than many

Given some of the people who have peerages, that's not saying much.

Remember, until 1999 the qualification for around 50% of the Lords was 'must have emerged from the right vagina in the right order with a penis.'

But compared to say, Archer, Fox or Morgan that's a very sane qualification for a peerage...
  • Options
    Applicant said:

Red diesel is being done away for many former exemptions from April this year - only agriculture and some sports (golf and sailing) are to still be allowed to use it - But I cannot think this is an issue with the price - so not sure
  • Options
    bigglesbiggles Posts: 4,347
    They need to be careful on their phrasing. Presumably he means the US “boneyard F16 for every Mig-29 sent to Ukraine” offer?
  • Options

HYUFD said:

Bit dangerous speaking up for Russians at the moment.
    Are you suggesting every Russian is malign ?
  • Options
    edited March 2022

Applicant said:

Red diesel is being done away for many former exemptions from April this year - only agriculture and some sports (golf and sailing) are to still be allowed to use it - But I cannot think this is an issue with the price - so not sure
    I've played golf for 28 years, I have never used diesel to do so. I've found a five iron more useful.

Is it allowed for free keeping equipment?
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    As a picture of some books is on the lead , it reminded me to ask has anyone read The Nigel Farage book - One party another another? Saw it in Waterstones and hesitated , mainly because I still have two books to read and moving house in a few months so dont want to overload with stuff but will make an exception if good enough. I tend to read any interesting political or business career it does not necessarily mean I agree with them btw
  • Options
    geoffwgeoffw Posts: 8,171
    Tarring with the same brush.
  • Options
    Farooq said:

Applicant said:

Earlier this week is was a penny per litre different round here, so not quite sure what's going round your way.
    Yeah, it was still around a penny per litre on Tuesday (the previous time I drove) but by yesterday other than Tesco (3p) the difference was 10p+ everywhere.
  • Options
    malcolmgmalcolmg Posts: 42,013
    HYUFD said:

Just another example of Tories being bent, drip , drip , drip. Can as crooked a group of losers ever been running a supposed 1st world country. We are below banana republic status with is bank of grifters.
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

Applicant said:

I've played golf for 28 years, I have never used diesel to do so. I've found a five iron more useful.

it is allowed for golf because of the green keeping equipment needed if that is what you meant?
  • Options

HYUFD said:

Only the ones linked to the Evil Tories, obvs.
  • Options
    IshmaelZIshmaelZ Posts: 21,830

ydoethur said:

Applicant said:

it is allowed for golf because of the green keeping equipment needed if that is what you meant?
    Or the fatties in their little Trumpmobiles.
  • Options

As a picture of some books is on the lead , it reminded me to ask has anyone read The Nigel Farage book - One party another another? Saw it in Waterstones and hesitated , mainly because I still have two books to read and moving house in a few months so dont want to overload with stuff but will make an exception if good enough. I tend to read any interesting political or business career it does not necessarily mean I agree with them btw

"One party after another" I meant to type.
  • Options

HYUFD said:

I agree and I doubt it will add to the narrative
    Just another example of how crooked and bent he is, but as there are so many examples to choose from as you say it makes little difference, he can get no lower. A lying cheating scumbag.
  • Options
    PolruanPolruan Posts: 2,083

HYUFD said:

The flip side of the patriotism that we are told is so key to red wall seats is likely to be a pretty negative view of Russians generally if Russia is seen as an aggressor and an enemy of our country and allies. Not wholly fair, but probably the case. So being seen to do a favour for a particular Russian might not be that popular.
  • Options
    ChameleonChameleon Posts: 3,886
    edited March 2022
    https://twitter.com/marcorubio/status/1500475577383497731
    "Get familiar with #Transnistria

You will soon be hearing a lot more about it"

Rubio signalling that US Int believes that Russia are going to start doing things from Transnistria?
  • Options
    IshmaelZ said:

ydoethur said:

Applicant said:

Or the fatties in their little Trumpmobiles.
    they tend to be electric not diesel but most green keeping equipment is diesel with little substitutes
  • Options
    Applicant said:

I see big differences now in my area , it was supposedly more expwnsive previously as tehy had less diesel refining facilities. Most likely just cashing in.
  • Options

HYUFD said:

That’s a sad and depressing attitude for you to have. The vast majority of Russians have nothing to do with this terrible war.
    Bollox
  • Options
    dixiedeandixiedean Posts: 27,986
    Just passed a filling station.
    11 p difference.
  • Options
    Northern_AlNorthern_Al Posts: 7,544
    edited March 2022
    HYUFD said:

I give a monthly amount to Centrepoint homeless charity.
    And I frequently comment on PB, a distinguished global discussion forum for the great and the good (and some others).
    And I dedicated my life to working in the public sector, for the greater good.

Can I have a peerage please? Thanks.
  • Options
    Chameleon said:

Rubio signalling that US Int believes that Russia are going to start doing things from Transnistria?

He's got his hands full at the moment

Important that Blinken was in Moldova today. Hopefully this crisis means we can start dealing with Putin's baleful influence everywhere.
  • Options
    Alphabet_SoupAlphabet_Soup Posts: 2,759
    Why would Lebedev be a security risk? Are peers granted automatic access to state secrets? The House of Lords is just an impotent talking shop for has-been and never-were flatterees. It wouldn't matter if Putin himself was a member.
  • Options
    Northern_AlNorthern_Al Posts: 7,544
    malcolmg said:

Applicant said:

I see big differences now in my area , it was supposedly more expwnsive previously as tehy had less diesel refining facilities. Most likely just cashing in.
    I reckon you need to refuel your spellcheck. :)
  • Options
    Applicant said:

HYUFD said:

Only the ones linked to the Evil Tories, obvs.
    Set aside any partisanship, and this looks a bit whiffy.

If the Cabinet Office pushed through a change as to whether someone is a security risk, and that person has been mates with the PM for a long time, does that not worry you? It worries me.
    We don't have to come to any party political judgements, nor tar all Russians with the same brush, we can just look at these allegations and say hmmm.

I can't be sure there's a serious problem here, but this IS what a serious problem can look like.
  • Options
    ChrisChris Posts: 11,134
    edited March 2022
    Any day now I expect to see a headline on this site reading something like "Kiev falls - will this make it harder for the Conservatives to keep control of Flittering Parish Council?"
  • Options
    Sunil_PrasannanSunil_Prasannan Posts: 49,343

Why would Lebedev be a security risk? Are peers granted automatic access to state secrets? The House of Lords is just an impotent talking shop for has-been and never-were flatterees. It wouldn't matter if Putin himself was a member.

House of Lords = House of Unelected Has-Beens!
  • Options
    Do we need to plan for the removal of Assad?

The leaked Russian intelligence report suggests his regime will collapse without Russian support and their people in Syria obviously aren't a high priority at the moment. Could Erdogan do something useful here?
  • Options
    edited March 2022

malcolmg said:

Applicant said:

Need to get new fingers I think or I am going doolally.
    PS: had a hard afternoon in the garden so I will blame it on fatigue.
  • Options

No, PB is an impotent talking shop for never-weres. The HOL influences legislation directly.
  • Options
    IshmaelZIshmaelZ Posts: 21,830

Because he is very rich and our PM is corrupt and venal.
  • Options
    Chameleon said:

They've been in effective control since 1992.
  • Options
    malcolmg said:

malcolmg said:

Applicant said:

"going"
  • Options
    StillWatersStillWaters Posts: 7,062
    malcolmg said:

HYUFD said:

That’s a sad and depressing attitude for you to have. The vast majority of Russians have nothing to do with this terrible war.
    Bollox
    Which statement do you disagree with?

1. It is sad and depressing to blame individuals for the actions of their government
    2. The vast majority of Russians are not responsible for the war in Ukraine
    3. The war is terrible
  • Options

Chameleon said:

He said from not to.
  • Options
    Leon said:

ON topic. The "World of Stonehenge" Exhibition at the British Museum is mind-spiningly good. Almost too much to take in. A superb haul of astonishing treasures. THE NEBRA SKY DISC

If you get a chance, GO. We will not see its like again. It is one of THOSE shows

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2022/feb/15/the-world-of-stonehenge-review-british-museum

"This is an exceptional exhibition, of the sort that leaves you almost bewildered at how much has been brought together into one large space at the same time. It truly is up there with the big blockbuster exhibitions of the sort that you remember for the rest of your life."

https://www.ianvisits.co.uk/articles/british-museums-stonehenge-exhibition-is-eye-poppingly-wonderful-51964/

It didn’t excite me, although I fully agree that the sky disc was the standout exhibit
  • Options
    dixiedean said:

Chameleon said:

He said from not to.
    What I mean is I am surprised the Transnistrians haven't launched any attacks on Ukraine by now.
  • Options

ydoethur said:

Applicant said:

Er...yes. I'm blaming autocorrect for that.

There's no charge for the amusement caused by 'free keeping equipment.'
  • Options
    CiceroCicero Posts: 2,233
    edited March 2022
    Chameleon said:

Marco Rubio should TF up, he has already put Zelensky in danger by twitting a picture of the zoom call he had with him, and so giving clues to the enemy. A totally irresponsible windbag,
  • Options
    HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 117,030

HYUFD said:

And I frequently comment on PB, a distinguished global discussion forum for the great and the good (and some others).

If you match the £13m Lebedev's Evening Standard Dispossessed Fund has raised maybe
  • Options
    CiceroCicero Posts: 2,233
    HYUFD said:

Could you be more wrong?
  • Options
    GallowgateGallowgate Posts: 19,081
    HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

If you match the £13m Lebedev's Evening Standard Dispossessed Fund has raised maybe
    So it's not even his own money?
  • Options
    HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

It's cheaper just to pay the Conservatives though.
  • Options
    Cicero said:

HYUFD said:

Could you be more wrong?
    he can try
  • Options

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

He owns the paper
  • Options
    williamglennwilliamglenn Posts: 48,080
    Cicero said:

Chameleon said:

Marco Rubio should TF up, he has already put Zelensky in danger by twitting a picture of the zoom call he had with him, and so giving clues to the enemy. A totally irresponsible windbag,
    On the other hand, at least he is providing an alternative narrative to counter the Russian propaganda that unfortunately still has a willing audience among parts of American society.
  • Options
    LeonLeon Posts: 47,321

Leon said:

ON topic. The "World of Stonehenge" Exhibition at the British Museum is mind-spiningly good. Almost too much to take in. A superb haul of astonishing treasures. THE NEBRA SKY DISC

If you get a chance, GO. We will not see its like again. It is one of THOSE shows

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2022/feb/15/the-world-of-stonehenge-review-british-museum

"This is an exceptional exhibition, of the sort that leaves you almost bewildered at how much has been brought together into one large space at the same time. It truly is up there with the big blockbuster exhibitions of the sort that you remember for the rest of your life."

https://www.ianvisits.co.uk/articles/british-museums-stonehenge-exhibition-is-eye-poppingly-wonderful-51964/

It didn’t excite me, although I fully agree that the sky disc was the standout exhibit
    It.... didn't excite you?

Jesus. What would it take to excite you?

It has 10,000 year old shamanic antler head dresses, enormous gold hats from France and Ireland, the gory remains of Europe's earliest battlefield, a 5000 year old chalk drum dedicated to three buried and hugging children, and it ends with William Blake etchings. It is incredible

The chalk drum alone is worth the entry money. Never exhibited before.

"The ‘Most Important’ Prehistoric Artwork to Be Discovered in the U.K. in a Century Is Finally Going on Public View at the British Museum"

https://news.artnet.com/art-world/ancient-chalk-drum-discovery-2071538

What does it lack? Stampeding dinosaurs?
  • Options

dixiedean said:

Chameleon said:

He said from not to.
    What I mean is I am surprised the Transnistrians haven't launched any attacks on Ukraine by now.
    The Belarus military seem to be having second thoughts. You don't want to pick the wrong horse.
  • Options
    HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

He owns the paper
    Yes I know that, but that doesn't answer my question.
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

Cicero said:

HYUFD said:

Could you be more wrong?
    Er...yes. When he talked about the Ullapool to Inverness ferry, for a start.
    You haven't been invited on a cruise on that one yet?
    Maybe if you gave more to the homeless you'd be allowed on for a summer sailing.
  • Options
    edited March 2022

dixiedean said:

Chameleon said:

He said from not to.
    Perhaps Moldova to re-take it?
    We'd hear more of it then for sure.
  • Options
    Leon said:

Leon said:

It has 10,000 year old shamanic antler head dresses, enormous gold hats from France and Ireland, the gory remains of Europe's earliest battlefield, a 5000 year old chalk drum dedicated to three buried and hugging children, and it ends with William Blake etchings. It is incredible

"The ‘Most Important’ Prehistoric Artwork to Be Discovered in the U.K. in a Century Is Finally Going on Public View at the British Museum"

That is exquisite. I'm going. Thanks for flagging it up.
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Farooq said:

ydoethur said:

Cicero said:

HYUFD said:

Could you be more wrong?
    Maybe if you gave more to the homeless you'd be allowed on for a summer sailing.
    Last time I went on a cruise in Scotland it was from Fort William to Inverness, but we went via Fort Augustus not Ullapool.

I also cycled quite a lot of the way, although I chickened out of cycling along Loch Ness to Inverness. It looked on the steep side.

The trail by Loch Lochy was great though, and I actually made it all round the loch. This had nothing to do with the fact that I wasn't sure where the turning was and went straight past it...
  • Options
    I see there was far too much anti banker sentiment on the last thread, truly shameful.

Alongside anti privately educated bigotry, these are the last two acceptable bigotries.

Bankers are the lifeblood of the economy, pensioners in particular, would struggle without our contribution to the exchequer and the management of your pensions.

I've spent today working to ensure Mr Putin and his minions are financially castrated, I deserve at least a peerage for my work for the greater good.
  • Options
    CarnyxCarnyx Posts: 39,803
    edited March 2022
    Farooq said:

ydoethur said:

Cicero said:

HYUFD said:

Could you be more wrong?
    You mean, to the Tory Party.
  • Options

I see there was far too much anti banker sentiment on the last thread, truly shameful.

Alongside anti privately educated bigotry, these are the last two acceptable bigotries.

Bankers are the lifeblood of the economy, pensioners in particular, would struggle without our contribution to the exchequer and the management of your pensions.

I've spent today working to ensure Mr Putin and his minions are financially castrated, I deserve at least a peerage for my work for the greater good.

On a serious point this story in the Times may be good news in that it will put more pressure on Johnson over the financial crime bill we've got tomorrow I think.
  • Options

Leon said:

Leon said:

That is exquisite. I'm going. Thanks for flagging it up.
    My only criticism of this stunning show is that it is TOO good. There is too much to see, and it is selling out so it is crowded. I aim to go back if I can

But yes, go go go!

Don't take my word for it, see the critics:

"Stupendous: The World of Stonehenge at the British Museum reviewed"

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/stupendous-the-world-of-stonehenge-at-the-british-museum-reviewed

"This epic show about the world’s most famous stone circle will go down as a landmark exhibition in the British Museum’s impressive history. If I could, I would give it 7 stars."

https://www.timeout.com/london/museums/the-world-of-stonehenge

Don't miss the incredibly creepy 4000 year old wooden fishermen dolls rom Yorkshire.
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

Farooq said:

ydoethur said:

Cicero said:

HYUFD said:

Could you be more wrong?
    Last time I went on a cruise in Scotland it was from Fort William to Inverness, but we went via Fort Augustus not Ullapool.

I also cycled quite a lot of the way, although I chickened out of cycling along Loch Ness to Inverness. It looked on the steep side.

The trail by Loch Lochy was great though, and I actually made it all round the loch. This had nothing to do with the fact that I wasn't sure where the turning was and went straight past it...
    From memory, the road along Loch Ness only has a couple of steep bits, maybe at Drumnadrochit and Invermoriston. There certainly are worse roads for cycling in Scotland!

That said, I'd never attempt to cycle the A82. It's a toxic mix of tourists looking for Nessie instead of looking where they're driving, and impatient locals overtaking round blind corners. I don't even like driving it.
  • Options
    On topic, are we surprised that someone called BORIS is doing the bidding of Russia?

He truly is Britain Trump.
  • Options

Shall we have a chat about banking lawyers? :)
  • Options

Ah, they truly are the noblest of the noblest.

Things are so stressful at work I am yet to see The Batman. Might go for the 8pm showing tonight,

Should be home for midnight.
  • Options
    CarnyxCarnyx Posts: 39,803
    edited March 2022
    Farooq said:

ydoethur said:

Farooq said:

ydoethur said:

Cicero said:

HYUFD said:

Could you be more wrong?

From memory, the road along Loch Ness only has a couple of steep bits, maybe at Drumnadrochit and Invermoriston. There certainly are worse roads for cycling in Scotland!

That said, I'd never attempt to cycle the A82. It's a toxic mix of tourists looking for Nessie instead of looking where they're driving, and impatient locals overtaking round blind corners. I don't even like driving it.
    []
  • Options
    Carnyx said:

Farooq said:

ydoethur said:

Cicero said:

HYUFD said:

Could you be more wrong?
    You mean, to the Tory Party.
    Some Conservatives only have two homes. That is as good as shivering in the doorway of M&S at 2am. In the snow. On Christmas Eve.
  • Options
    Farooq said:

malcolmg said:

malcolmg said:

Applicant said:

"going"
    Fuck off loser
  • Options
    Also: Covent Garden/south Bloomsbury was absolutely rammed. Full of tourists. Entirely back to normal. Like Covid never happened

Brilliant to see, so it would be nice if Putin could stop threatening the end of the world, just as the world is reborn
  • Options
    Farooq said:

ydoethur said:

Farooq said:

ydoethur said:

Cicero said:

HYUFD said:

Could you be more wrong?

There's another road on the Foyers side that cyclists use. I think it was the main road before they built the A82. But like I say, it looked steep.

Also, frankly, I fancied sailing along Loch Ness.
  • Options

Things are so stressful at work I am yet to see The Batman. Might go for the 8pm showing tonight,

You can swap with me if you like.
  • Options
    UnpopularUnpopular Posts: 784
    HYUFD said:

Of course, because Redwall voters can't think beyond anything but their tedious, immediate concerns, in between bouts of football fueled domestic violence. Trouble at Mill, heating their damp hovels and bashing brown immigrants are the only thoughts they're capable of articulating, if you can understand their lowbrow way of talking. The idea those thickos in the North might take a view on whether their Prime Minister is corrupt and may have invited a security risk into the legislature is patently absurd!

Why, I bet they can't even spell legislature!
  • Options
    TheuniondivvieTheuniondivvie Posts: 40,170
    Leon said:

Stonehenge is BACK!
  • Options
    OmniumOmnium Posts: 9,793
    The whole honours system needs to be chucked out of the window, and all such titles rescinded.

The house of Lords needs to be rethought as the House of 'whatever it is that collectively got them there'.

Sir Keir Starmer, Sir Gavin Williamson... I think not.

Sir David Attenborough - seems good.

Lords should be restricted too. Ex-PMs = automatic, ex-lotos=automatic, perhaps some others. Ancestry? No.
  • Options
    PolruanPolruan Posts: 2,083
    HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

He owns the paper
    Is it the paper’s money?
  • Options
    Alphabet_SoupAlphabet_Soup Posts: 2,759
    Farooq said:

ydoethur said:

Farooq said:

ydoethur said:

Cicero said:

HYUFD said:

Could you be more wrong?

I wouldn't mind riding from Braemore to Ullapool as long as I didn't have to ride up there in the first place. A good way to check if the brakes are working.
  • Options

On topic, are we surprised that someone called BORIS is doing the bidding of Russia?

He's Boris, but he's not Gudenov for us.
  • Options
    Unpopular said:

HYUFD said:

Of course, because Redwall voters can't think beyond anything but their tedious, immediate concerns, in between bouts of football fueled domestic violence. Trouble at Mill, heating their damp hovels and bashing brown immigrants are the only thoughts they're capable of articulating, if you can understand their lowbrow way of talking. The idea those thickos in the North might take a view on whether their Prime Minister is corrupt and may have invited a security risk into the legislature is patently absurd!

Except you sound more like the very North London Remainer I was talking about than the average Tory now
  • Options
    Unpopular said:

HYUFD said:

Excellent riposte, thank you.
  • Options
    ChameleonChameleon Posts: 3,886
    We're at the angry babushkas confronting senior politicians stage of Russian special military operations.

https://twitter.com/GuyChazan/status/1500399755024863234

"Governor of Russia’s Kuzbass region assailed by furious mothers of Russian soldiers. “They’re just cannon fodder.”"
  • Options
    HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

So, just to confirm, the support for homeless charities was actually from London businesses and individuals who read the Standard not Lebedev himself?
  • Options

Farooq said:

ydoethur said:

Farooq said:

ydoethur said:

Cicero said:

HYUFD said:

Could you be more wrong?

I wouldn't mind riding from Braemore to Ullapool as long as I didn't have to ride up there in the first place. A good way to check if the brakes are working.
    I'd go the other way, from Braemore head west to Gairloch.
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Omnium said:

The whole honours system needs to be chucked out of the window, and all such titles rescinded.

The house of Lords needs to be rethought as the House of 'whatever it is that collectively got them there'.

Sir Keir Starmer, Sir Gavin Williamson... I think not.

Sir David Attenborough - seems good.

Lords should be restricted too. Ex-PMs = automatic, ex-lotos=automatic, perhaps some others. Ancestry? No.

Unless we have a fully elected second chamber then I don't see why a minority of them can't still be hereditary peers and bishops. After all we did perfectly well with them as the majority of the House of Lords for centuries
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

You can swap with me if you like.
    It feels like I'm on minimum wage at the moment, based on the hours I'm working.
  • Options
    solarflaresolarflare Posts: 3,623

Leon said:

Stonehenge is BACK!
    And this time it's personal?
  • Options
    OmniumOmnium Posts: 9,793

Has your PB login been hacked?
This discussion has been closed.