Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Johnson drops sharply in the August CONHome satisfaction ratings – politicalbetting.com

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    kinabalukinabalu Posts: 39,129

Leon said:

Leon said:

Scott_xP said:
    You do realise that just makes him look somewhat endearing (and also Patel, FWIW)

No one is looking at this and raging (apart from you)

It's excellent publicity for Brand Boris. He probably staged it all
    Not sure about staging it but I watched it live and to be fair Boris handled it well and I do not think this incident did him any harm
    I'm joking about staging, but Boris has a natural comic gift. He can turn a potentially embarrassing incident into a laugh-with-me moment

He did it with the zipwire. He made is somehow part of his shtick

He has many many faults but a lack of showmanship is not one of them. He has an instinctive knack. And this is not unimportant, politicians can be damaged by this stuff - eg Miliband and the bacon sandwich
    I agree, he's definitely got a natural comic gift. It's just not what the country needs in a Prime Minister though, sadly.
    A natural comic gift in our PM should be a delightful bonus not their core skill and mainstay of their appeal.
  • Options
    not_on_firenot_on_fire Posts: 4,341

We assumed this ‘a harder border will create jobs’ idiocy was a gaffe. It seems it’s about to become SNP policy.

https://twitter.com/blairmcdougall/status/1422194063613247492?s=20

Isn't that the logic of Brexit?
This discussion has been closed.