Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » News Scotland only poll has the Tories losing most of the gain

Comments

• Options
    OldKingColeOldKingCole Posts: 32,079
    Cyclefree said:

Noo said:

Noo said:

Priti Patel on Marr. That smirk is not a good look

There's not many people whom I look at and think they are pure evil, but Patel is one of them. If someone told me there was an MP who went around in the dead of night quietly sliding knives into the necks of sleeping homeless people, she would be my first, second and third guesses.
    To be fair, she's my MP, and I had a problem over Dartford Crossing payments. She was very helpful.
    To be fair, I don't know much about her. I'm realise my gut instinct is probably wrong, but I do have that gut instinct. I honestly would move heaven and earth to avoid being alone with her.
    Face to face she can be quite pleasant, if only to look at. I've met her several times and I suspect that because I'm polite she thinks I'm a supporter. However, the last time we met she said something about 'Would you like Corbyn as Prime Minister?" and I said, slowly, something like 'Well.....'
    She looked horrified.
    Her face is nice enough. She is broad-beamed further down. Or, to be blunt, she has a big fat arse and her choice of clothes do her no favour by emphasising her size.

She may be doing it on purpose, of course.

Anyway, I have my first serious cold and sore throat of the season so you can put my uncharacteristic acidity down to that.
    Wish you well. Large whisky and honey perhaps?
  • Options
    malcolmgmalcolmg Posts: 42,125
    HYUFD said:

justin124 said:

HYUFD said:

SNP only projected to get 48 seats then ie still well down on the 56 seats they got at their peak in 2015 while the Scottish Tories on 5 seats projected still well up on the number they got at every general election from 1997 to 2017, so that is encouraging for Boris and his chances of an overall Tory majority. The LDs will also be pleased they are forecast to gain a seat in Scotland.

Disaster for Scottish Labour though as they slump back to just the 1 seat they got in 2015, losing 6 current Labour seats

On the other hand, Labour was not polling at 20% in Scotland in April 2017 - more like 13% /14% - yet on Polling Day the party managed over 27%. These are far from being good figures for Labour but they actually rather imply more stability in its vote share in Scotland than in GB as a whole - ie a fall of circa 7% compared with circa 16% across GB. The poll also confirms my longstanding view that if - and it is a big 'if' - Labour recoves much of its lost ground in the course of an election campaign , its Scotland vote share could end up at circa 30% - with gains there being likely.
    Personally Justin even I might cheer Labour gains from the SNP as I did in 2017, given both Labour and SNP MPs will vote against a Tory PM you might as well at least support the one who is Unionist
    LoL, village idiots are communicating
  • Options
    FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,298
    edited October 2019
    kle4 said:

Wow 14-7 Japan

I want Scotland to win but going to be tough

I always root for the Home Nations but I'd feel very bad for Japan not to make this.
    Japan making it through will be huge for world rugby.
  • Options
    kle4 said:

Wow 14-7 Japan

I always root for the Home Nations but I'd feel very bad for Japan not to make this.
    Japan are all over them, I'd be surprised if JPN don't win this comfortably.
  • Options
    PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 76,002
    Japan look like they'll be going through 100% on merit right now.
  • Options

kle4 said:

Wow 14-7 Japan

Japan are all over them, I'd be surprised if JPN don't win this comfortably.
    Let's hope so!
  • Options
    FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,298
    edited October 2019
    Some of the best backs so far in this world cup have been from the second tier nations. The 14 for japan and the 2 Fijian wingers have been immense.
  • Options
    dyedwooliedyedwoolie Posts: 7,786
    For scot Tory seat watchers, the panelbase has them holding Berwickshire, Dumfriesshire, Dumfries and Galloway, Aberdeenshire West and Aberdeen South with Banff and Moray tctc and East renfrewshire a 1% swing away.
  • Options

kle4 said:

Wow 14-7 Japan

Haven't Scotland to win by quite a lot and/or get a bonus point to qualify?
  • Options

kle4 said:

Wow 14-7 Japan

7 points.
  • Options
    NooNoo Posts: 2,380

kle4 said:

Wow 14-7 Japan

They need to win, and get the same or more bonus points than Japan
  • Options
    CyclefreeCyclefree Posts: 25,231

Noo said:

There's not many people whom I look at and think they are pure evil, but Patel is one of them. If someone told me there was an MP who went around in the dead of night quietly sliding knives into the necks of sleeping homeless people, she would be my first, second and third guesses.
    It always seems to be women that the left pick up on as their most vilified hate figures.
    Or might it be because she is incompetent, stupid, ignorant and lacking in integrity?
  • Options

https://twitter.com/MrJohnNicolson/status/1183300716661751808

Pretty sure she wont be leader in the next race, but I am just about green just in case.

- Okay, this is me, planting an idea in your mind. I say: "Don't think about Labour Leader", what do you think about?

- Labour Leader.

- Right, but it's not your idea. The dreamer can always remember the genesis of the idea. True inspiration is impossible to fake.
  • Options
    ByronicByronic Posts: 3,578
    If Japan get some mightier forwards they will soon be world beaters. Their backs are scintillating.
  • Options
    IanB2IanB2 Posts: 47,506
    Having examined the Tory promises, Paul Johnson, the director of the Institute for Fiscal Studies, warns: “The government is now adrift without any effective fiscal anchor.” The steely axemen of austerity now declare that they will spend like an inebriated sailor. In this, the Conservatives are part of a worldwide trend of parties of the right abandoning previous histories of presenting themselves as the people who do fiscal responsibility as they morph into populists. The Trumpification of the American Republicans is the most obvious example

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/oct/13/labour-and-tories-promise-to-lavish-us-with-gifts-who-will-foot-bill
  • Options
    rottenboroughrottenborough Posts: 58,447
  • Options
    Get in!
  • Options
    TGOHF2TGOHF2 Posts: 584
    The favourites winning this match easily.
  • Options
    Nice moves from the japs
  • Options
    Just magnificent
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Deleted
  • Options
    Just awesome awesome awesome...
  • Options
    Byronic said:

If Japan get some mightier forwards they will soon be world beaters. Their backs are scintillating.

They could do with a kicker as well!
  • Options
    Scotland with the traditional early plane home.
  • Options

Byronic said:

They could do with a kicker as well!
    That's really letting them down.
  • Options
    I love that Japanese fans have been encouraged to learn the nation anthems of the opposing teams and to sing along whole heartedly to add to the atmosphere.
  • Options
    I could watch Japan play international rugby all day. They turn it into the best sport in the world
  • Options
    Danny565Danny565 Posts: 8,091
    So much for PBTories' insistence that "Labour won't have ANY excuse to stop an election once the extension is agreed!!!".
  • Options
    tlg86tlg86 Posts: 25,209
    Pulpstar said:

Scotland with the traditional early plane home.

They're probably wishing the game had been cancelled.
  • Options
    kamskikamski Posts: 4,330

UK's Cultural War in full swing this morning:

https://twitter.com/JuliaHB1/status/1183320027489017856

"honestly-held" is another one of those useful alarms that tell you the person using it is 99% likely full of shit
  • Options
    Byronic said:

I could watch Japan play international rugby all day. They turn it into the best sport in the world

Fiji still play the most attractive rugby...as they have 24 stone monster forwards who can regularly no look one handed pass.
  • Options
    Scott_PScott_P Posts: 51,453
    With hindsight, it might have been preferable if the Scotland game had been cancelled...
  • Options
    kle4kle4 Posts: 92,061
    It does rather follow the example of him voting for MV3, realising after having been told a thousand times that it was still Brexit and that Brexit might not happen if he did not vote for it. For someone so confident in his intellect he can be slow on the uptake.
  • Options
    Cyclefree said:

Noo said:

It always seems to be women that the left pick up on as their most vilified hate figures.
    Or might it be because she is incompetent, stupid, ignorant and lacking in integrity?
    As I've posted above she's a reasonable MP; I'm not the only person I know to have been assisted by her. Her predeccaory in this area, Brooks Newmark was a twit. However, she can be a nasty piece of work when dealing with those she doesn't like; part of her constituency in in Colcheter Borough which has a LibDem council and is routinely referred to as a 'rotten council'.
    On integrity, of course her track record is evidence enough.
    She is also, I understand opposed to immigration generally, although the shortage of curry chefs is a cause dear to her heart.
  • Options
    Harris_TweedHarris_Tweed Posts: 1,301
    edited October 2019

https://twitter.com/JolyonMaugham/status/1183336245407166465

Not sure why anyone is surpised to be honest. Jezza hasn't changed his mind since about 1974.

Jezza was a loyal supporter of the late Tony Benn, who fought for the referendum in 1975 and then campaigned against the EU on very much the grounds that Farage did 40 years later.
    Jezza's **never changed his view on many things** since those days, and I suspect his view of the EU is basically unchanged as well.
    (idly wonders what the battery life in a People's Electric Austin Allegro will be)
  • Options
    TGOHF2TGOHF2 Posts: 584
    The other impact of this is Japan avoid the all blacks and could get to the semi.

I
  • Options
    blueblueblueblue Posts: 875
    Danny565 said:

So much for PBTories' insistence that "Labour won't have ANY excuse to stop an election once the extension is agreed!!!".
    Well, no excuse other than the fact that Labour are craven cowards who know that their leader and party are an electoral Chernobyl...
  • Options
    The rugby has been ruined by a pundit using the phrase 'a worldy of an offload'
    What an utter prick
  • Options

Not sure why anyone is surpised to be honest. Jezza hasn't changed his mind since about 1974.

Jezza was a loyal supporter of the late Tony Benn, who fought for the referendum in 1975 and then campaigned against the EU on very much the grounds that Farage did 40 years later.
    Jezza's **never changed his view on many things** since those days, and I suspect his view of the EU is basically unchanged as well.
    (idly wonders what the battery life in a People's Electric Austin Allegro will be)
    LOL!!!
  • Options
    TGOHF2 said:

The other impact of this is Japan avoid the all blacks and could get to the semi final

I

Fixed that for you.
  • Options
    NigelbNigelb Posts: 62,853

People’s pedal power.
  • Options
    blueblue said:

Danny565 said:

Well, no excuse other than the fact that Labour are craven cowards who know that their leader and party are an electoral Chernobyl...
    If you think the "Corbyn's a chicken" line is effective, why did the Tories drop it after about two days?
  • Options
    One day Japan will beat the all blacks. There. Said it. Sue me
  • Options
    With friends like these.... (which applies to both Trump and his minion):

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/13/joe-biden-rudy-giuliani-2020-045163
    A former Giuliani adviser, Rick Wilson, said the former mayor and federal prosecutor “lost his way” as he became a lobbyist and insider. He had his own deals overseas and got so entangled in them, Wilson said , that he was like Trump’s now-convicted former campaign manager, Paul Manafort, who had so many interests in Russia and Ukraine that “he became like an Eastern European warlord.”

Giuliani, Wilson said, was transmogrifying into an object of ridicule akin to a Looney Tunes cartoon character known for failed schemes that perpetually backfire on him.

“Rudy has become the Wile E. Coyote of this scandal,” said Wilson, who advised Giuliani as New York mayor, potential U.S. Senate candidate in 2000 and then presidential candidate in 2008.

“Rudy’s out there running off of cliffs, smacking into road signs and watching his own schemes just blow up on him to defend Trump,” Wilson said. “And if defending Trump is like catching the Road Runner, Giuliani is going to do that everyday and fail, no matter how absurd the situation is that he finds himself in.”...
  • Options
    Danny565 said:

blueblue said:

Danny565 said:

If you think the "Corbyn's a chicken" line is effective, why did the Tories drop it after about two days?
    Why did Corbyn say he'd love an election once No Deal was off the table, unless he is both a liar and a coward?
  • Options
    Japan vs South Africa; could be quite a scrap. Not too sure that the Saffirs are up to it.
  • Options
    blueblue said:

Danny565 said:

blueblue said:

Danny565 said:

Why did Corbyn say he'd love an election once No Deal was off the table, unless he is both a liar and a coward?
    Be well matched with Boris, then.
  • Options
    OblitusSumMeOblitusSumMe Posts: 9,143
    kle4 said:

It does rather follow the example of him voting for MV3, realising after having been told a thousand times that it was still Brexit and that Brexit might not happen if he did not vote for it. For someone so confident in his intellect he can be slow on the uptake.
    First sign that he might follow the May trajectory in full and willingly ask for an Article 50 extension in preference to no deal if his deal goes down.

Wonder if we'll see him add back in social protections in an attempt to win over Labour votes too.
  • Options

Cyclefree said:

Noo said:

Noo said:

To be fair, she's my MP, and I had a problem over Dartford Crossing payments. She was very helpful.
    To be fair, I don't know much about her. I'm realise my gut instinct is probably wrong, but I do have that gut instinct. I honestly would move heaven and earth to avoid being alone with her.
    Face to face she can be quite pleasant, if only to look at. I've met her several times and I suspect that because I'm polite she thinks I'm a supporter. However, the last time we met she said something about 'Would you like Corbyn as Prime Minister?" and I said, slowly, something like 'Well.....'
    She looked horrified.
    Her face is nice enough. She is broad-beamed further down. Or, to be blunt, she has a big fat arse and her choice of clothes do her no favour by emphasising her size.
    :D:D"A woman's worst enemy is another woman"?

Men will forgave a pretty face nearly anything.
    Cyclefree said:

What? Being a total cow? Or having a big arse?
    Cyclefree said:

Anyway, I have my first serious cold and sore throat of the season so you can put my uncharacteristic acidity down to that.

Get well soon :+1:
    Wearing clothes that show off her massive arse and hips...... I suspect she's spent money on those clothes and, oh dear, she forgot to buy a full-length mirror as well.

• Options
    Hahahahaha
  • Options
    Bye bye, Scotland.
  • Options
    bigjohnowlsbigjohnowls Posts: 21,904
    Scotland are out now
  • Options
    blueblue said:

Danny565 said:

blueblue said:

Danny565 said:

Yes, possibly; or he might genuinely want one, but will be overruled (as he frequently is) by other Labour MPs, just like he was back in September when his original instinct was to accept an election when Johnson first offered it.

I don't get why Tory commentators think this "Labour don't want an election because they think they'll lose it" is some killer line. Like, duh; they're politicians. It's the exact same reason the Tories didn't want another one immediately after the 2017 election when Corbyn was demanding one. If a party thinks an election doesn't suit their self-interest (as, unfortunately to me even as a supporter, it seems obvious to me an election isn't in Labour's self-interest now), there's no "moral obligation" to agree to one just because their opponents are stamping their feet demanding one.
  • Options
    What can you say.....
  • Options
    Ally MacLeod is coaching this Scottish team, right?
  • Options

Scotland are out now

Are we talking about Scottish independence again?
  • Options
    Byronic said:

Cracking game of rugby.

Not for Scotland
  • Options
    So, to summarise:

1) Made ourselves look like total dicks by throwing a tantrum about possible cancellation

2) Are now getting cuffed in some style

Can only assume for the hat trick, the national football team will be losing to San Marino this evening.
  • Options
    Byronic said:

One day Japan will beat the all blacks. There. Said it. Sue me

Why wouldn’t they - they are a nation of 120 odd million; New Zealand around the same as Scotland.
  • Options
    spudgfshspudgfsh Posts: 1,312

Japan vs South Africa; could be quite a scrap. Not too sure that the Saffirs are up to it.

Scotland are now 29 points away from the quarter finals (assuming Japan don't score again)
  • Options
    edited October 2019

Cyclefree said:

Noo said:

Noo said:

She looked horrified.

Wish you well. Large whisky and honey perhaps?
    I cannot abide honey. Even the smell makes me heave. My mother used to put it in warm milk for me and I loathed it. And whisky too. Sorry.

So it's Buttercup lotion from the chemist + lots of Ibruprofen and keeping warm. Am due for my flu injection this week and, joking aside, my lungs are so damaged that I need to avoid infection so the key is not to let it get to my chest, which is easier said than done what with them being rubbish.

Fortunately I have lots of box sets of nice TV shows to catch up on.
  • Options
    malcolmg said:

Byronic said:

Cracking game of rugby.

Not for Scotland
    True - splintering would be closer to the mark.
  • Options

They very nearly made it through the group!
  • Options
    This could be an historic thrashing which changes world rugby
  • Options
    CarnyxCarnyx Posts: 39,965
    malcolmg said:

I see HYUFD is framing the SCons 'only' losing 2/3 of their seats as a good result; marvellous stuff.

Wings Over Scotland will be disappointed at these numbers, his constant theme nowadays is that the SNP are doing it all wrong.

He seems to have lost the plot recently. Not happy that his suggested Wings party did not go down well.
    Afternoon Malky and TUD, I'm late to the scrum (out for an autumnal walk amidst the fungi). Given that whether we have Brexit or not will make a perhapos crucial difference to the actual results, have I missed much?
  • Options
    blueblue said:

Danny565 said:

blueblue said:

Danny565 said:

He could just be a liar.
  • Options

Cyclefree said:

Noo said:

As I've posted above she's a reasonable MP; I'm not the only person I know to have been assisted by her. Her predeccaory in this area, Brooks Newmark was a twit. However, she can be a nasty piece of work when dealing with those she doesn't like; part of her constituency in in Colcheter Borough which has a LibDem council and is routinely referred to as a 'rotten council'.
    She is also, I understand opposed to immigration generally, although the shortage of curry chefs is a cause dear to her heart.

Well, Ian Paisley was, reportedly, a good constituency MP, even helping out his Catholic constituents. Didn't stop him being an utterly evil shit.

The Secret History of the Troubles documentary on the BBC is very well worth watching, BTW.
  • Options
    Beibheirli_CBeibheirli_C Posts: 7,981
    Cyclefree said:

Wearing clothes that show off her massive arse and hips...... I suspect she's spent money on those clothes and, oh dear, she forgot to buy a full-length mirror as well.

After a few minutes on Google Image... Ye Gods!!!!! I see what you mean.

Some wardrobe advice is desperately needed as is a visit to M&S's fitting service...
  • Options
    Byronic said:

This could be an historic thrashing which changes world rugby

What is great is that those that are starring for Japan are Japanese rather than a load of aussie, new Zealanders etc that couldn't make it in their home country.
  • Options
    On the plus side, I'm glad that the sickly 'I always support the home nations' guff seems to have been completely dispensed with.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    tlg86 said:

They very nearly made it through the group!
    And they really did shake us up when they won the world cup cos Scotland are the greatest football team. Ooooooh we're on the March we're Ally's army!
    Peru was a bridge too far
  • Options

Cyclefree said:

Some wardrobe advice is desperately needed as is a visit to M&S's fitting service...
    See. Among my many talents is fashion advice, courtesy of an Italian mother, whose acid-drop but very droll commentary on what people around her were wearing was one of the joys of my childhood.
  • Options
    OblitusSumMeOblitusSumMe Posts: 9,143
    blueblue said:

Danny565 said:

blueblue said:

Danny565 said:

I'm convinced we will have an election soon. We don't have a properly functioning government. The Opposition are unable or unwilling to replace the present government with the current composition of the Commons.

Therefore we must have an election. And soon.
  • Options
    Scott_PScott_P Posts: 51,453
    It's not the despair, it's the hope I can't stand...
  • Options
    Not over yet. But I can’t see Japan not scoring more.
  • Options

On the plus side, I'm glad that the sickly 'I always support the home nations' guff seems to have been completely dispensed with.

I'm supporting the Scots! I'm also laughing at and with them. All bases covered here.
    I've been predicting a resurgence of Scottish Rugby for 20 years, it will come some day
  • Options
    Nigelb said:

malcolmg said:

Byronic said:

Cracking game of rugby.

Not for Scotland
    They must be fielding Scottish Tories today
  • Options
    Byronic said:

Not over yet. But I can’t see Japan not scoring more.

Moreover the score for qualification now is basically 35-14.
  • Options
    Cyclefree said:

Cyclefree said:

Noo said:

Well, Ian Paisley was, reportedly, a good constituency MP, even helping out his Catholic constituents. Didn't stop him being an utterly evil shit.

The Secret History of the Troubles documentary on the BBC is very well worth watching, BTW.
    Agree; aboutThe Troubles, too.
  • Options
    Danny565 said:

blueblue said:

Danny565 said:

blueblue said:

Danny565 said:

Yes, possibly; or he might genuinely want one, but will be overruled (as he frequently is) by other Labour MPs, just like he was back in September when his original instinct was to accept an election when Johnson first offered it.

I don't get why Tory commentators think this "Labour don't want an election because they think they'll lose it" is some killer line. Like, duh; they're politicians. It's the exact same reason the Tories didn't want another one immediately after the 2017 election when Corbyn was demanding one. If a party thinks an election doesn't suit their self-interest (as, unfortunately to me even as a supporter, it seems obvious to me an election isn't in Labour's self-interest now), there's no "moral obligation" to agree to one just because their opponents are stamping their feet demanding one.
    The Leader of the Opposition's job has always been to say "We are the Government in waiting, ready to beat and replace the current Government at any time".

Instead, Corbyn is broadcasting the opposite:

"I know I'm too shit to win an election, I know I'll lose, my policies will lose, plus I don't want to have to make any hard decisions on Brexit, please don't make me, please..."

It's utterly pathetic. And whatever harm postponing an election might do to Johnson, it will reduce the Opposition to a literal laughing-stock.

Little did the Corbyn fans know when they elected him that this is where he would end up: "Look, everyone knows I'm too shit to win, so we'll just keep the evil Tories and Boris Johnson in power indefinitely, OK? Sounds good?"

What a great look!
  • Options
    malcolmg said:

Nigelb said:

malcolmg said:

Byronic said:

Cracking game of rugby.

Not for Scotland
    LOL.
    Always good to find a silver lining.
  • Options

Not by me, and what is sickly about it? This isn't politics, if nationalism has a reasonable place to be displayed its something harmless like a sporting competition. Does it trigger you or something?
  • Options
    Scott_P said:

Is that Brexit or rugby?
  • Options
    malcolmg said:

Nigelb said:

malcolmg said:

Byronic said:

Cracking game of rugby.

Not for Scotland
    Ruth and Annabel Goldie are second row
  • Options
    ydoethurydoethur Posts: 67,464

malcolmg said:

Nigelb said:

malcolmg said:

Byronic said:

Cracking game of rugby.

Not for Scotland
    Are you saying they were not ruthless?
  • Options

blueblue said:

Danny565 said:

blueblue said:

Danny565 said:

I'm convinced we will have an election soon. We don't have a properly functioning government. The Opposition are unable or unwilling to replace the present government with the current composition of the Commons.

Therefore we must have an election. And soon.
    We haven't had a properly functioning government since atleast last autumn (arguably since the 2017 election), yet an early election hasn't been triggered before now. It doesn't happen unless/until a majority of the current Commons think it's in their interest.

It might be different if the public was crying out demanding an election, but, despite PBTories' wishful thinking, I don't see much evidence of it. Just as, despite the wishes of some people on the other side, there doesn't seem much public fervour for a second Brexit referendum (sure, poll questions might produce majorities in favour of an election or referendum when people are pushed, but that doesn't necessarily mean a genuine desperation for one).

As much as people castigate politicians for being unable to make a final decision on Brexit, it seems to me that the public are not very keen to take on the responsibility of making a decision themselves, either.
  • Options
    Cyclefree said:

Cyclefree said:

See. Among my many talents is fashion advice, courtesy of an Italian mother, whose acid-drop but very droll commentary on what people around her were wearing was one of the joys of my childhood.
    People watching is one of my favourite sports. Entertainment on legs :D:D
  • Options

Scott_P said:

Is that Brexit or rugby?
    You have hope - about Brexit????
  • Options

Yeah, that always surprises me. In sport, I always want Scotland and Wales to lose- and increasingly I quite like the England men's football team to lose too! Any other sport, I want the mighty English to win!
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

malcolmg said:

Nigelb said:

malcolmg said:

Byronic said:

Cracking game of rugby.

Not for Scotland
    David Macletchie just scored!
  • Options
    Carnyx said:

malcolmg said:

I see HYUFD is framing the SCons 'only' losing 2/3 of their seats as a good result; marvellous stuff.

Wings Over Scotland will be disappointed at these numbers, his constant theme nowadays is that the SNP are doing it all wrong.

He seems to have lost the plot recently. Not happy that his suggested Wings party did not go down well.
    Afternoon Malky and TUD, I'm late to the scrum (out for an autumnal walk amidst the fungi). Given that whether we have Brexit or not will make a perhapos crucial difference to the actual results, have I missed much?
    Hello Carnyx, not a lot. just usual for here , a few intelligent people agreeing that tide has turned in Scotland whilst the usual ones that know nothing beyond the M25 think a Tory surge is coming. Brexit will indeed make a difference and once UK is out it will quicken up the split. Once the plebs see the real impact they will be queueing up for referendum.
  • Options
    Stirring stuff from Scotland. What a match
  • Options
    Japan are running out of gas.
  • Options
    bigjohnowlsbigjohnowls Posts: 21,904
    Yess Come on Scotland

What a game
  • Options
    Go Scotland!
  • Options
    Do Scotland need 36 or 35 pts at this moment ?
  • Options

Cyclefree said:

Growing older hasn’t been kind to her, to be fair. Physically
  • Options
    ydoethurydoethur Posts: 67,464

ydoethur said:

malcolmg said:

Nigelb said:

malcolmg said:

Byronic said:

Cracking game of rugby.

Not for Scotland
    David Macletchie just scored!
    Really? I hope I'm never as desperate as that poor person was.
  • Options
    Pulpstar said:

Do Scotland need 36 or 35 pts at this moment ?

Need to win by 8 or more (and another try)
This discussion has been closed.