Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Undefined discussion subject.

Comments

• Options
    The_TaxmanThe_Taxman Posts: 2,979
    HYUFD said:

Danny565 said:
    The Bill Gates Foundation has $50 billion of assets to tackle global health problems and extreme poverty
    Some might say that Gates has the better idea of what will contribute to the development of society in the long run. Gates initiative may open the way for a extremely rare individual with outstanding intelligence to live long enough to change the world comprehensively in some positive way. With a population of 7 billion and rising the chances of an exceptional individual being born increases as every second passes. In contrast preservation of the past is important but it is a shame that social programmes do not achieve such widespread support. Gates has the right idea and he could easily be the wealthiest person on the planet if he had not decided to spread his wealth around a bit.
  • Options
    HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 117,011
    edited April 2019

HYUFD said:
    Will Hutton makes me laugh, I always come to the conclusion he has terrible judgement. Talk about Change UK being dead after one poll and the campaign not even being really started is wide of the mark. He is a Labour supporter through and through. He wants Change UK to fail but I have a feeling it may do a lot better than some would give credence at this time.
    At the moment YouGov has 19% of 2017 Labour voters backing the LDs and 16% the Greens but only 9% CUK if Labour fail to back EUref2 (not much more than the 4% of 2017 Tories who will vote CUK)

https://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.net/cumulus_uploads/document/vdqicng3bz/PeoplesVote_190416_EUElections_w.pdf
  • Options
    AndyJSAndyJS Posts: 29,395
    I still think the Tories could draw level with Labour at the Euros. They could both get around 20%.
  • Options
    FoxyFoxy Posts: 44,663
    isam said:

Foxy said:

isam said:

Foxy said:

DavidL said:

4-2 City. What a game.

Spurs being Spursey...
    13/2 To Qualify not the worst bet IMO
    Perhaps not, but Man City do look the more likely to score next.
    I think you just disagree with me now for the sake of it

(This is wide open for you to reply "I wasn't disagreeing" which technically, you weren't!)
    It was a good tip, but events overtook me taking it!

and Man City did look the more likely to score.
  • Options

HYUFD said:

Danny565 said:
    The Bill Gates Foundation has $50 billion of assets to tackle global health problems and extreme poverty
    Some might say that Gates has the better idea of what will contribute to the development of society in the long run. Gates initiative may open the way for a extremely rare individual with outstanding intelligence to live long enough to change the world comprehensively in some positive way. With a population of 7 billion and rising the chances of an exceptional individual being born increases as every second passes. In contrast preservation of the past is important but it is a shame that social programmes do not achieve such widespread support. Gates has the right idea and he could easily be the wealthiest person on the planet if he had not decided to spread his wealth around a bit.
    Gates and Warren Buffett are models for what billionaires should be, however kudos to the likes of Francois Arnault for helping with the Notre Dame restoration funds too
  • Options
    Danny565Danny565 Posts: 8,091
    edited April 2019
    nico67 said:

Apparently another GE poll puts the Tories on 23% and Labour 33% with the Brexit Party on 14% .

Of course once Brexit is done this will make a very big difference .

Don't tease me like this without providing a source!

EDIT: Can't find any trace of this poll :(
  • Options
    HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:
    Will Hutton makes me laugh, I always come to the conclusion he has terrible judgement. Talk about Change UK being dead after one poll and the campaign not even being really started is wide of the mark. He is a Labour supporter through and through. He wants Change UK to fail but I have a feeling it may do a lot better than some would give credence at this time.
    At the moment YouGov has 19% of 2017 Labour voters backing the LDs and 16% the Greens but only 9% CUK if Labour fail to back EUref2 (not much more than the 4% of 2017 Tories who will vote CUK)

https://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.net/cumulus_uploads/document/vdqicng3bz/PeoplesVote_190416_EUElections_w.pdf
    I am one of the 4% of 2017 Tories backing CUK! I think that a campaign fronted by Heidi Allen & Chuka Umunna will be successful. I think Farage looks old and past it to be honest and he is overrated by the Tory press.
  • Options
    HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

Indeed 9% of 2017 Labour voters will vote for the Brexit Party, the same as would vote for CUK even if Corbyn does not commit to a People's Vote
  • Options

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

I am one of the 4% of 2017 Tories backing CUK! I think that a campaign fronted by Heidi Allen & Chuka Umunna will be successful. I think Farage looks old and past it to be honest and he is overrated by the Tory press.
    CUK needs a No Deal Brexit to look likely to really gain traction, the longer we stay in the EU the better Farage and the Brexit Party will do ironically
  • Options

HYUFD said:

Danny565 said:
    While it is laudable for Gates and Buffet to spread their money around, they did extract it from the workers in the first place. It is legitimate to ask why this system of grossly unequal distribution of wealth is better than letting the workers spend the money themselves. After all we often hear Tories make much the same argument about governments and tax payers.
  • Options
    _Anazina__Anazina_ Posts: 1,810
    Un-Spursy.
  • Options
    DruttDrutt Posts: 1,093

Charles said:

HYUFD said:

Danny565 said:
    It’s the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Melinda deserves huge credit for exciting her husband about philanthropy
    Otoh it was Melinda who invented that bloody paperclip.
    Significant if true. Was it really?
  • Options
    HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

Danny565 said:
    Gates and Warren Buffett are models for what billionaires should be, however kudos to the likes of Francois Arnault for helping with the Notre Dame restoration funds too
    I think it is Bernard Arnault rather than Francois still he is Europe's richest man with a net worth of $90.4 billion. He makes the UKs billionaires poor by comparison. So it is good he has dipped into his giant wallet but he can afford it. Heck he could afford to underwrite the whole rebuilding work and not notice it!
  • Options
    Gallowgate

You can just smell the fear about the Tiggers.

It really is quite amusing.
  • Options
    rottenboroughrottenborough Posts: 58,251
    Buttigieg and Biden now almost at cross over.
  • Options
    Danny565 said:

nico67 said:

Apparently another GE poll puts the Tories on 23% and Labour 33% with the Brexit Party on 14% .

https://twitter.com/Michael_Heaver/status/1118626197867507714

Have no idea how reliable this guy is.
  • Options
    RecidivistRecidivist Posts: 4,679
    Drutt said:

Charles said:

HYUFD said:

Danny565 said:
    It’s the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Melinda deserves huge credit for exciting her husband about philanthropy
    Otoh it was Melinda who invented that bloody paperclip.
    Significant if true. Was it really?
    Can confirm.

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2019/04/melinda-gates-answers-the-proust-questionnaire
  • Options
    isamisam Posts: 40,930
    Danny565 said:

Danny565 said:

nico67 said:

The man behind Westmonster
  • Options
    _Anazina_ said:

Gallowgate

The Tiggers? Aren't they on about 7% behind the LDs and Greens.
  • Options
    AndyJS said:

_Anazina_ said:

Gallowgate

Stealthily stalking their prey!
  • Options
    DecrepitJohnLDecrepitJohnL Posts: 13,300
    edited April 2019
    Deleted: beaten to the punch.
  • Options
  • Options
    brokenwheelbrokenwheel Posts: 3,352
    isam said:

Danny565 said:

Danny565 said:

nico67 said:

The man behind Westmonster
    Commissioned by a pro-Brexit pressure group apparently, so would make sense they heard of it first.
  • Options
    AndyJS said:

_Anazina_ said:

Gallowgate

QED.
  • Options
    NickPalmerNickPalmer Posts: 21,340

Buttigieg and Biden now almost at cross over.

Insanity. Buttigieg is equal 5th in the latest poll.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/
  • Options
    GallowgateGallowgate Posts: 19,079
    _Anazina_ said:

AndyJS said:

_Anazina_ said:

Gallowgate

QED.
    :smile:
  • Options
    NickPalmerNickPalmer Posts: 21,340
    _Anazina_ said:

Gallowgate

Among whom? So far they seem to be nibbling from Con/Lab/LD is similar proportions, about 2% each. They make the Brexit Party's task of coming first a bit easier, but otherwise they're a bit meh so far.

But I did think Farage's name would work - people didn't vote UKIP because they'd studied their programme or liked theiur team - it was always mainly a vehicle for him.
  • Options
    PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 75,929
    Hmm if the Tories haven't got some form of Brexit over the line by the time of the next GE (And i'm not sure they will), I can see a Labour majority on ~ 30% as the Tory vote gets carved up by the Brexit party.
  • Options
    Foxy said:

HYUFD said:

Danny565 said:
    While it is laudable for Gates and Buffet to spread their money around, they did extract it from the workers in the first place. It is legitimate to ask why this system of grossly unequal distribution of wealth is better than letting the workers spend the money themselves. After all we often hear Tories make much the same argument about governments and tax payers.
    I would say that this goes back to the old argument of ownership, extremely rich people tend to make their money through the appreciation of assets rather than earning money. I am talking people like Gates etc here worth over a billion, his shares in Microsoft are where he makes his money not from the executive income of being chief executive (I think he stepped down from that a long time ago). I can see where people come from in opposing the transfer of tens of billions of pounds from one generation to the next as this creates an advantage for a few with no gain for society and arguably rich children do not contribute anything to society if it is inherited.

Personally speaking I feel if someone has the intellectual capacity to create vast wealth then they should keep most of it in their life time and spend it how they seem fit as they may have created a business or product that is unbeatable by rivals. However I do feel they should leave significant proportions of wealth at the end of their life to enhance our understanding of science, the earth or improving the welfare of other individuals. The problem with trying to tax it more highly is that people will always try and get around paying the tax. In this age that means off-shoring and technically running it from a more tax efficient base or on an individual basis finding a low tax country to live in and changing the status of the individuals domiciled country.
  • Options

_Anazina_ said:

Gallowgate

Among whom? So far they seem to be nibbling from Con/Lab/LD is similar proportions, about 2% each. They make the Brexit Party's task of coming first a bit easier, but otherwise they're a bit meh so far.

But I did think Farage's name would work - people didn't vote UKIP because they'd studied their programme or liked theiur team - it was always mainly a vehicle for him.
    They have existed for eight weeks.
  • Options
    Pulpstar said:

Hmm if the Tories haven't got some form of Brexit over the line by the time of the next GE (And i'm not sure they will), I can see a Labour majority on ~ 30% as the Tory vote gets carved up by the Brexit party.

Dunno; if Farage really romps home in the likes of Ashfield and Stoke, I could see enough Labour MPs taking fright and backing May's deal (even though Corbyn won't have anything to do with it).
  • Options
    edited April 2019

_Anazina_ said:

Gallowgate

_Anazina_ said:

Gallowgate

A lot of CHUKs fate is in the hands of others. If an ERG coup at the Tories happens then the couple of Tory MEP defections this week could be followed by an avalunche. Similarly if the rumours of a Momentum Lexiteer fix up on the Labour selections, I could see something similar from Labour.

cHUM have had a rather patchy start, but they may well become a bit more sure footed. Like the Brexit party they are not distracted by the Locals.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    https://twitter.com/EuropeElects/status/1118639049051377665

First double-digit Labour lead since January 2014.
  • Options
    Danny565 said:

May is finished.
  • Options
    Danny565 said:

This poll is exactly the Tory nightmare that Cameron called the referendum to avoid.
  • Options

Danny565 said:

This poll is exactly the Tory nightmare that Cameron called the referendum to avoid.
    It would take a heart of stone...
  • Options

Danny565 said:

It would take a heart of stone...
    Yes. It would.
  • Options
    RoyalBlueRoyalBlue Posts: 3,223
    The Tory Party promised to deliver the referendum outcome, and then finds its support cratering when it doesn’t?

Shocking. Truly shocking.
  • Options
    GallowgateGallowgate Posts: 19,079
    So what’s the latest with this Con EGM coup attempt?
  • Options
    edited April 2019

Danny565 said:

Appoint a leader who will work with Nige to deliver on the referendum 👍🏻
  • Options
    saddosaddo Posts: 534

Danny565 said:

Every day May stays, makes it worse and worse. Are the members of the cabinet blind, deaf and dumb morons as they continue to support her?
  • Options

Danny565 said:

Cameron in 2015 only achieved for the Tories 36% of the vote IIRC. He might as well not have bothered promising a referendum as I suspect those who were going to vote for UKIP in 2015 were always going to vote for them anyway. The Tories won a majority by targeting LD seats not by promising a referendum IMO. I think Cameron's strategy and ground game were curiously unaligned if you think about it!
  • Options

So what’s the latest with this Con EGM coup attempt?

😂
  • Options
    viewcodeviewcode Posts: 18,794
    Foxy said:

While it is laudable for Gates...to spread their money around, they did extract it from the workers in the first place. It is legitimate to ask why this system of grossly unequal distribution of wealth is better than letting the workers spend the money themselves...

No, Gates didn't "extract it from the workers in the first place". Although he didn't invent MS-DOS or the other stuff, he put it together and pointed it in the right direction, and that's bloody difficult. If him, Jobs and the others hadn't existed, computer development might have gone in very different directions. Look at how easily the UK lost their pre-eminence in computing. The entrepreneur is an essential part of the process.

• Options
    isam said:

Danny565 said:

I think the problem with Brexit is project management not politics.
  • Options

Danny565 said:

May is finished.
    Again? She’s been finished several times since the 12th of Never.
  • Options
    AndyJS said:

I still think the Tories could draw level with Labour at the Euros. They could both get around 20%.

I see what you did there... :)
  • Options
    isam said:

Danny565 said:

Yes and screw the economy up for a generation in a No Deal Brexit as that is what Farage means? Anyway the Tory/UKIP alliance failed to produce a majority in 2017 or have you forgotten that? When the UK Invites immigrants from non EU countries to the UK to fill gaps In the Labour market due to demographic change and skill mismatches, do you really think these UKIP/Brexit supporters are going to be happy?
  • Options
    Anyway, who gives a fuck about politics? Just watched the best match I have ever seen with my young Spurs-supporting son, having attended the first leg with him. That’s why football is the best game in the world, I suppose. I’m more cricket inclined, but you can’t really beat a great football match.
  • Options
    david_herdsondavid_herdson Posts: 17,419
    Danny565 said:

nico67 said:

Apparently it's on one of the front pages for tomorrow. Elections Maps is quoting it, and that's usually reliable

https://twitter.com/ElectionMapsUK/status/1118643463380185088
  • Options

HYUFD said:
    I think it's going to do worse. There's an outside chance they'll do appallingly badly. They haven't put a foot right since day one.
  • Options
    RoyalBlue said:

The Tory Party promised to deliver the referendum outcome, and then finds its support cratering when it doesn’t?

When its own europhobic MPs repeatedly voted down bills to leave the EU, what the fuck is the hapless May expected to do?
  • Options
    viewcode said:

Foxy said:

While it is laudable for Gates...to spread their money around, they did extract it from the workers in the first place. It is legitimate to ask why this system of grossly unequal distribution of wealth is better than letting the workers spend the money themselves...

No, Gates didn't "extract it from the workers in the first place". Although he didn't invent MS-DOS or the other stuff, he put it together and pointed it in the right direction, and that's bloody difficult. If him, Jobs and the others hadn't existed, computer development might have gone in very different directions. Look at how easily the UK lost their pre-eminence in computing. The entrepreneur is an essential part of the process.

Microsoft have exploited their position for years, and all their riches comes from the charges that they have made on their often substandard software. Ultimately that money comes from the consumers/workers and it is very legitimate to ask whether they could have spent the money better themselves. Profits are like taxes, they do not arise from thin air, they come from all of our pockets.

I am not completely opposed to capitalism, but whether the excessive rewards that our new aristocracy pay themselves from our pockets are deserved is a very reasonable question.
  • Options

isam said:

Danny565 said:

Yes and screw the economy up for a generation in a No Deal Brexit as that is what Farage means? Anyway the Tory/UKIP alliance failed to produce a majority in 2017 or have you forgotten that? When the UK Invites immigrants from non EU countries to the UK to fill gaps In the Labour market due to demographic change and skill mismatches, do you really think these UKIP/Brexit supporters are going to be happy?
    UKIP without Farage in 2017. They soft pedalled to allow the establishment to enact the referendum result. Unfortunately they couldn’t bring themselves to do so.
  • Options

Danny565 said:

nico67 said:

Apparently it's on one of the front pages for tomorrow. Elections Maps is quoting it, and that's usually reliable

Noise. It will all settle down eventually. The BXP will spunk too early and achieve the cube root of fuck all in any general election.
  • Options

Danny565 said:

Yes, well if the ERG Ultras had voted for Brexit when they had the chance, that wouldn't have been an issue.

Of course, it's not a problem for them: they can defect to Farage without difficulty.
  • Options
    dixiedeandixiedean Posts: 27,976
    RoyalBlue said:

Indeed. Vote for us, the party of Brexit. Yes, the ones too incompetent and divided to implement it...
  • Options
    Have the Brexit Party said they would stand at a general election?
  • Options

Danny565 said:

Yes, well if the ERG Ultras had voted for Brexit when they had the chance, that wouldn't have been an issue.

Of course, it's not a problem for them: they can defect to Farage without difficulty.
    The blame lays with the arch Eurosceptics and the arch Europhiles.

Thanks to them, we may be broken in two.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    _Anazina_ said:

Danny565 said:

nico67 said:

Noise. It will all settle down eventually. The BXP will spunk too early and achieve the cube root of fuck all in any general election.
    Quite obviously so in terms of FPTP seats, but could give Labour a working majority, so not fuck all. :)
  • Options
    _Anazina_ said:
    The Kippers have faded to nothing. The Brexits will eventually do the same.
  • Options
    AndyJS said:

Farage said yes if Brexit isn't delivered. Winter is coming
  • Options

AndyJS said:

Another laughing stock to keep everyone in shit and giggles.
  • Options
    _Anazina_ said:

_Anazina_ said:
    Not before they take the Tories back to 150 seats.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    _Anazina_ said:

_Anazina_ said:
    ...and yet UKIP still have one party below them 😂🤣😂
  • Options
    _Anazina_ said:

AndyJS said:

You sound rattled.
  • Options
    _Anazina_ said:

Danny565 said:

nico67 said:

No, I don't think so. Not unless Brexit is delivered and if there's a GE this year anyway.

The Brexit Party is well on course to win the European elections, which alone will give them 12 months of publicity and a frequent ticket to the top table of Question Time and so on. It will solidify their GE VI in double-figures (perhaps *well* into double figures) and could well finally kill off what's left of UKIP, which will be drained of money, supporters, activists and elected representatives.
  • Options
    RoyalBlue said:

Danny565 said:

Also, Theresa May and her two gatekeepers. If she'd won the 100+ majority that was there for the taking, neither the DUP nor the ERG ultras would have stopped Brexit.
  • Options
    _Anazina_ said:

AndyJS said:

Remember what John Curtice said about Brexit not being Left v Right. Farage is running with that saying its Right vs Wrong. A plague on the poliitical establishment. Very Trump. I don't find it as funny as you do.
  • Options

_Anazina_ said:

Danny565 said:

nico67 said:

No, I don't think so. Not unless Brexit is delivered and if there's a GE this year anyway.

The Brexit Party is well on course to win the European elections, which alone will give them 12 months of publicity and a frequent ticket to the top table of Question Time and so on. It will solidify their GE VI in double-figures (perhaps *well* into double figures) and could well finally kill off what's left of UKIP, which will be drained of money, supporters, activists and elected representatives.
    Chill out. We are always told to fear the far right.

Every time they collapse, having proved themselves to be thick racist idiots.

The ‘BXP’ will be no different.
  • Options
    Foxy said:

Profits are like taxes, they do not arise from thin air, they come from all of our pockets...I am not completely opposed to capitalism

It's not a zero-sum game. The combination of entrepreneur, labour, capital, land and technology contribute to something that is greater than the sum of its parts, and often much, much greater. The amount of sheer [redacted] wealth has gone up enormously since the birth of humanity. Even during my lifetime it's gone up enormously. This conceit that every pound of profit X makes must come from the pocket of Y is a sign that we have fallen far in the public understanding of economics.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Foxy said:

_Anazina_ said:

Danny565 said:

nico67 said:

Quite obviously so in terms of FPTP seats, but could give Labour a working majority, so not fuck all. :)
    On current polling the Brexit Party could well pick up a number of seats like Thurrock and Thanet South, Labour is also not going to get a working majority polling worse than Kinnock 1992 as they are on tonight's polling, when it comes to the crunch at a general election provided we have left the EU by then most of those Brexit Party voters will return to the Tories and if we have left the EU without Labour backing EUref2 then Labour Remainers could drift to the LDs, the Greens or CUK
  • Options
    So this is it. At best 3 more years of hanging onto power by our fingernails before falling to the Corbynite wave.

Good night.
  • Options

_Anazina_ said:

AndyJS said:

You sound rattled.

LOL
  • Options
    TGOHFTGOHF Posts: 21,633
    RoyalBlue said:

So this is it. At best 3 more years of hanging onto power by our fingernails before falling to the Corbynite wave.

Good night.

The turquoise walkers will come for Labour next..
  • Options
    FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,285
    Is may the worst leader of a major uk political party ever?
  • Options

_Anazina_ said:

AndyJS said:

Remember what John Curtice said about Brexit not being Left v Right. Farage is running with that saying its Right vs Wrong. A plague on the poliitical establishment. Very Trump. I don't find it as funny as you do.
    Anything the risible Farage gets involved in is inherently laughable. The man is a clown.
  • Options
    OblitusSumMeOblitusSumMe Posts: 9,143
    HYUFD said:
    A daily YouGov tracker poll? It's been a while.
  • Options
    Foxy said:

_Anazina_ said:

Danny565 said:

nico67 said:

In fact even on the new Comres poll Labour would fail to get a working majority

https://twitter.com/2015Jmr/status/1118642293098131456?s=20
  • Options

No.
  • Options

HYUFD said:
    No, it’s not a tracker as far as I know. Different commissioners, so changes are a bit disingenuous unless same questions?
  • Options
    _Anazina_ said:

_Anazina_ said:
    That's a strange way to look at what is happening.
  • Options
    TGOHF said:

RoyalBlue said:

Good night.

The turquoise walkers will come for Labour next..
    I'm not sure Bruichladdich distillery will be very happy at the moment
  • Options
    houndtanghoundtang Posts: 450

RoyalBlue said:

Danny565 said:

Also, Theresa May and her two gatekeepers. If she'd won the 100+ majority that was there for the taking, neither the DUP nor the ERG ultras would have stopped Brexit.
    With Corbyn the Tories' had the greatest opportunity ever to kill off Labour maybe forever, instead they have contrived to put Marxists in pole position to form a government.
  • Options
    TGOHFTGOHF Posts: 21,633
    I

Oh no - it’s all the fault of the ERG - I read it on here....

Hammond, Rudd and Greening have got this under control - don’t panic.

Lol.
  • Options
    _Anazina_ said:

_Anazina_ said:

AndyJS said:

Anything the risible Farage gets involved in is inherently laughable. The man is a clown.
    ...and also the most successful UK politician of his generation, possibly the most successful of in the Western world.
  • Options
    RoyalBlue said:

Good night.

There is no Corbynite wave, ZERO, NADA.

For goodness sake Corbyn is polling WORSE than Kinnock 1992 on all the polls tonight and 7% worse even than he got in 2017. All that has happened is a Brexit Party wave. Until the Tories deliver Brexit or replace May with a hard Brexit leader like Boris or Raab that will continue
  • Options
    isam said:

_Anazina_ said:

_Anazina_ said:
    Chuka Khan't. Chuka Khan't. Chuka Khan't let me D'Hondt ya, let me D'Hondt Chuka Khan't, it's all I wanna do, Chuka Khan't.
  • Options

May could have gone straight to No Deal Brexit after her Deal failed and killed off the Brexit Party before it could have been launched but at the cost of the economy and quite possibly the Union. It is to her credit she put the country first, however the party will ultimately kill her off by the New Year if this continues and we still have not left by December and probably replace her with Boris or Raab, hopefully the Deal will finally have passed by then and May can go on her own terms having delivered Brexit
  • Options
  • Options

HYUFD said:
    No, it’s not a tracker as far as I know. Different commissioners, so changes are a bit disingenuous unless same questions?
    Ah, right. You'd hope/expect they'd put standard voting intention questions first and then the commissioned questions after, so the latter wouldn't affect the former.
  • Options

_Anazina_ said:

_Anazina_ said:
    That's a strange way to look at what is happening.
    Not really.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    viewcode said:

isam said:

_Anazina_ said:

_Anazina_ said:
    Chuka Khan't. Chuka Khan't. Chuka Khan't let me D'Hondt ya, let me D'Hondt Chuka Khan't, it's all I wanna do, Chuka Khan't.
    Voters are trash
This discussion has been closed.