Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » The Dems, surely, are. not going to choose someone in their la

1235»

Comments

• Options
    IanB2IanB2 Posts: 47,375

slade said:

Me too. What I don't understand is why I could get excellent scores in Civ 5 but usually end up as Nero in Civ6.

I sucked at Civ 6 until I realised that I was still using the Civ 5 mindset that big empires get punished with terrible side-effects. In Civ 6, growth is good.

Maybe we can get a little PB Civ offshoot (devoid of party politics!) - anyone interested in some weekend sessions do drop me an email (nickmp1@aol.com) and we can discuss it off-forum.

I was a Civ IV addict and have bought the latest version but not got round to installing it yet. The cartoonish graphics don't appeal. Is it a good game, beneath?
  • Options
    Last!
  • Options
    malcolmgmalcolmg Posts: 42,062
    Nigelb said:

malcolmg said:

Nigelb said:

ydoethur said:

Nigelb said:

ydoethur said:

matt said:

You clearly don’t fly or travel. The kindle comes into its own then.

Not convinced. I use my laptop on flights, with a lot more flexibility (complex games, for instance), and if I get bored with that I'll read a book.
    What games do you play?
    Party games...
    Hunt the Kindle ?
    It'll never gain momentum...

Have a good morning. Yesterday it took me 25 minutes to travel 1.7 miles. I'm hoping for at least a modest improvement today!
    Someone who travelled into work an hour later than I did took two hours for the ten miles I managed in 15 minutes.
    Good luck.

Looking out from my Home Office , commute time 15 seconds, it is blue sky , sunshine and all covered in white frost, stunningly beautiful. Commiserations to all you commuters.
    But enjoying all that would entail moving to Scotland...
    :smile:

Btw, many happy return of yesterday.
    Thank you Nigel. Re above you could probably buy a castle though.
  • Options
    Last!
  • Options
    MTimTMTimT Posts: 7,034
    IanB2 said:

Last!

No you are not! :D
  • Options
    Yes, I am!
This discussion has been closed.