Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » NEW PB / Polling Matters podcast: Would Remain win a second re

Comments

• The next person to call Corbin an anti Semite, I am warning you.

Where I would warn you to be extremely careful, at some point Corbin is not a leader, not lotto and therefore your much hated enemy (regardless which party your in) no position, not a threat. People will then reevaluate what was thrown at him, ask, where did all that anti Israeli passion come from, where did it begin with him, what was it really all about? Whether treatment of him was fair or not can later be viewed in a very different light.

The answer I can tell you now will be several simple sentence.

The default for the human race is tribalism, yet tribalism is the very thing humanity must avoid to achieve any semblance of civilisation. When any human tribe claim they are not interested in territory, just security, God whispers upon the earth “forgive them, they may not know it themselves, but they are lying”.

Personally I would go further than God. Every tribe, every King who has claimed security not territory, has lied. Why forgive? wherever and for as long as that lie persists, there will be conflict.

You can call me a lover of conflict, of ruin, death, blood spilt, call me infuriating and add me to list of apologist for terror as often and in as many forms as you wish. But there is not a single thing I have said right there that is anti Semitic. Because Israel’s real issue to deal with is that it won, actually. And the deal is, for every victory on this earth we will take reward of a thin cloud of arrogance over each eye, blurring sight of the peace we came for.
  • HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 116,602

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

The trouble with Boris going down in flames is that it might make the membership agitate for JRM even more.

Tonight is a big moment for the ERG. Boris star has fallen and if he is not banging the drum there is no one else near his gravitas to leavers
    Oh for goodness sake almost everybody in the country knows Boris is a womaniser and that has been the case for years, if voters wanted someone with the Pope's private life they would have told pollsters they would not vote for Boris years ago.

As Bill Clinton, JFK, Berlusconi, Chirac, Mitterand etc prove having a colourful private life matters little if you have charisma and on the EU Boris remains closely aligned with the bulk of the Tory membership. Brexiteers who want a more traditionalist leader will just shift to the even harder line anti Chequers Deal and strict Catholic Jacob Rees-Mogg anyway, not a Remainer
    Who was the last womaniser that became our PM?

We have higher standards than the French, Americans, and Italians.
    Eden perhaps but plenty of PMs have made use of prostitutes at one time or another or had at least one affair
    So that is the level of integrity you want for our PM - words fail me
    If you want integrity, plenty of less than great PMs have had model private lives, Neville Chamberlain, Callaghan, Brown, May etc. If you want to get the top job you will often have a high libido, it comes with the territory. We want the Pope or the Archbishop of Canterbury to be models of moral probity, the PM less so
  • I’m going to really enjoy writing the next thread on Boris.

I am going to enjoy reading it

• Not sure she has fallen foul. Less than 200 voted. The result was very close. The CLP membership is pretty large. I could be wrong, but this looks like a committed band of Corbyn-backing Jewbaiters securing a narrow win in a symbolic vote.

Fair point, but I think the wider point still stands. It will of course be a jerky motion, but the overall direction isn't in doubt.
  • welshowlwelshowl Posts: 4,460

welshowl said:

Note that Joan Ryan is the first example so far to fall victim to the mob without being a Leaver. @RochdalePioneers has maintained that a Labour MP needs both to fall foul of the Corbynistas and to support Brexit to run into trouble. I believe he is right that that has been the case up till now, but I think that, as the mob overruns even more of the party, just the former will suffice. We'll see more examples.

Danton, Robespierre ( or was it the other way round? I can never remember), Directorate, Consulate, then Napoleon. Revolution eats itself.

I’m only concerned it doesn’t eat the rest of us along the way. What the hell decent folk like Ummuna, Kinnock, Phillips, Gapes, etc are doing with these loons is beyond me. Unless they are awaiting their moment to do the decent thing and disassociate totally.
    As Phil Collins wrote this afternoon. They are waiting/hoping for a Tory win.
    Something in the air tonight, oh Lord?
  • The alternative Leader of the Opposition is at it again:

https://twitter.com/DerbyChrisW/status/1037827675165995013
  • HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

The trouble with Boris going down in flames is that it might make the membership agitate for JRM even more.

Tonight is a big moment for the ERG. Boris star has fallen and if he is not banging the drum there is no one else near his gravitas to leavers
    Oh for goodness sake almost everybody in the country knows Boris is a womaniser and that has been the case for years, if voters wanted someone with the Pope's private life they would have told pollsters they would not vote for Boris years ago.

As Bill Clinton, JFK, Berlusconi, Chirac, Mitterand etc prove having a colourful private life matters little if you have charisma and on the EU Boris remains closely aligned with the bulk of the Tory membership. Brexiteers who want a more traditionalist leader will just shift to the even harder line anti Chequers Deal and strict Catholic Jacob Rees-Mogg anyway, not a Remainer

Eden perhaps but plenty of PMs have made use of prostitutes at one time or another or had at least one affair
    If you want integrity, plenty of less than great PMs have had model private lives, Neville Chamberlain, Callaghan, Brown, May etc. If you want to get the top job you will often have a high libido, it comes with the territory. We want the Pope or the Archbishop of Canterbury to be models of moral probity, the PM less so
    Well I do
  • welshowl said:

Foxy said:

HYUFD said:

Lloyd George?
    TSE isn’t Welsh, so “we” probably doesn’t apply in the case of Lloyd George. Which is kind of fair enough really.
    I'm British as the Queen.

"So your father's German, you're half German, and you married a German!" :lol:

• AndyJSAndyJS Posts: 29,395
    Alex Jones has been banned from Twitter.
  • HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

True, but one does at least hope that a potential candidate will be able to keep his willy in his own pants for long enough to mount a leadership campaign.
  • I cannot take another morsel of popcorn, so it's night all from me.
  • rcs1000rcs1000 Posts: 53,629

HYUFD said:

Remember Wendy Dong?

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

Well I do
    The US President with the most moral integrity since WW2 was Jimmy Carter, he was also the worst Democratic President in the last century.

Ideally we would get a leader like Thatcher or Reagan or Obama who largely combine personal integrity in their private lives with the ability to get the job done but that is a rarity
  • Every day brings something new in our politics but I did not see Boris self destructing so spectacularly as he has done today. Maybe the clue was in his subdued attitude to the press as he left the chief whip.

He must have known it was all over

welshowl said:

Foxy said:

HYUFD said:

Lloyd George?
    TSE isn’t Welsh, so “we” probably doesn’t apply in the case of Lloyd George. Which is kind of fair enough really.

We means any one from the UK including the ram shaggers.
    Quite. Though sheep shaggers is more normal. Ram shaggers would imply gay bestiality, as opposed to straight bestiality (so to speak) which is maybe too strong for most, even in these enlightened times.

We’d need a eweGov survey to judge current opinion. Who knows what the baa is these days on decency? Opinion seems wooly on this matter to me,
  • The alternative Leader of the Opposition is at it again:

Mcdonnells going to have to keep an eye on the chief wingnut... He's so on manoeuvres... His death eater numberss are growing too as he pops up around the country...
  • Every day brings something new in our politics but I did not see Boris self destructing so spectacularly as he has done today. Maybe the clue was in his subdued attitude to the press as he left the chief whip.

That's a very astute point. Why were they taking luncheon together?
    rcs1000 said:

HYUFD said:

Remember Wendy Dong?
    One of our recent former PMs also reportedly had an encounter with a lady of the night on holiday if you believe the Internet
  • I cannot take another morsel of popcorn, so it's night all from me.

Nor me

So it is time to wish everyone a relaxed night's rest

Good night folks

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

And now they know he's a womaniser who isn't trusted by his wife

If his wife can't trust him, who can?
    Voters are electing a PM not the Pope or Archbishop of Canterbury, almost half the males in the country have had affairs and more so if they have power and money
    Generally, women (more than half the electorate) aren't keen on 'men who have affairs' (and men vice versa) - but I think you are missing the bigger point - "trust". If his wife can't trust him - can you?
    Bob Dole tried that tactic against Bill Clinton in 1996 and it fell flat, voters are not looking for a Saint just someone with some charisma who can do the job well
  • welshowl said:

welshowl said:

Foxy said:

HYUFD said:

Lloyd George?

Quite. Though sheep shaggers is more normal. Ram shaggers would imply gay bestiality, as opposed to straight bestiality (so to speak) which is maybe too strong for most, even in these enlightened times.

We’d need a eweGov survey to judge current opinion. Who knows what the baa is these days on decency? Opinion seems wooly on this matter to me,
    You need to get a decent night's sheep :lol:

welshowl said:

welshowl said:

Foxy said:

HYUFD said:

Lloyd George?

You need to get a decent night's sheep :lol:
    Lol
    Apparently Gavin Shuker in Luton South has also had a vote of no confidence passed in him by his local constituency party.

Speculation but no doubt the enfolding scandal with his wife throwing him out but his withdrawal for support of ERG's alternative is the real surprise
  • FoxyFoxy Posts: 43,870
    HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

Voters are electing a PM not the Pope or Archbishop of Canterbury, almost half the males in the country have had affairs and more so if they have power and money
    Generally, women (more than half the electorate) aren't keen on 'men who have affairs' (and men vice versa) - but I think you are missing the bigger point - "trust". If his wife can't trust him - can you?
    Bob Dole tried that tactic against Bill Clinton in 1996 and it fell flat, voters are not looking for a Saint just someone with some charisma who can do the job well
    Well, that second criteria eliminates Boris! He was a spectacularly useless Foreign Sec.
  • NigelbNigelb Posts: 61,175
    Kavanaugh allegedly has a bit of a habit perjuring himself during hearings:
    http://www.lawyersgunsmoneyblog.com/2018/09/little-light-perjury
    AndyJS said:

Apparently Gavin Shuker in Luton South has also had a vote of no confidence passed in him by his local constituency party.
    And so it begins, Momentum smell blood

Speculation but no doubt the enfolding scandal with his wife throwing him out but his withdrawal for support of ERG's alternative is the real surprise
    Maybe he's discovered that he doesn't have sufficient support amongst MPs so is trying to weasel his way back into government, in exchange for betraying his betrayal.

No political fiction has come close to the Tory reality of the last couple of years!
    rcs1000 said:

HYUFD said:

Remember Wendy Dong?
    I think you have your Dong and Deng mixed up.
    Foxy said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

Well, that second criteria eliminates Boris! He was a spectacularly useless Foreign Sec.
    He was a relatively successful Mayor of London, Remainers disliked his stint as Foreign Secretary after Brexit but that is no surprise
  • Big_G_NorthWalesBig_G_NorthWales Posts: 59,942
    edited September 2018
    HYUFD said:

Foxy said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

He was a relatively successful Mayor of London, Remainers disliked his stint as Foreign Secretary after Brexit but that is no surprise
    Sorry replied to wrong post - However have a good nights rest

Good night
  • HYUFD said:

AndyJS said:

And so it begins, Momentum smell blood
    https://twitter.com/evolvepolitics/status/1037826361099005952?s=19
    HYUFD said:

Foxy said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

So what makes you think the man who has been in charge of Britains foreign policy for the last two years is competent to carry forward Brexit, after he resigned having achieved nothing in that direction?

Maybe he's discovered that he doesn't have sufficient support amongst MPs so is trying to weasel his way back into government, in exchange for betraying his betrayal.

No political fiction has come close to the Tory reality of the last couple of years!
    I could't agree more

Have a good night

Good night
  • AndyJS said:

Why is he being targeted?
  • AndyJS said:

He has been openly critical of the Great Leader

Such things cannot be tolerated.

The purge is underway. And the weak MPs do NOTHING
  • AndyJS said:

Corbyn was openly critical of Blair and never got purged.
    Foxy said:

HYUFD said:

Foxy said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

So what makes you think the man who has been in charge of Britains foreign policy for the last two years is competent to carry forward Brexit, after he resigned having achieved nothing in that direction?
    It was Boris backing and campaigning for Brexit that coincided with the movement of Leave from about 40 to 45% to over 50% and winning the referendum
  • AndyJS said:

Corbyn was openly critical of Blair and never got purged.
    Corbyn isn't Blair. That much is very evident!
  • viewcodeviewcode Posts: 18,100
    HYUFD said:

I don't want to get into this overmuch as I'm not comfortable with poking fresh pain, and Johnson will have several anguished days in front of him. But I do need to point out that the optics problem is not that he's had an affair, it's that his wife has thrown him out.
  • Foxy said:

HYUFD said:

Foxy said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

Theresa May has been in charge of Britain's foreign policy.

That's the problem with Foreign Secretary especially in the 21st century. The PM makes most of the big calls not the Foreign Secretary. Do you think it was Jack Straw who was in charge of Britain joining the Iraq War?
  • Nigelb said:

rcs1000 said:

HYUFD said:

Remember Wendy Dong?
    I think that is what actually happened

AndyJS said:

And for evil to triumph, good men just have to do nothing,..........
  • AnazinaAnazina Posts: 3,487
    Rolling in from the pub.

1. I see Boris has shit the bed. Probably a relief for anyone on the sane wing of life.

2. I see Momentum are on a purge.

3. Does Dan Fucking Hodges have any other articles? He has been writing the same one since 2014
    AndyJS said:

Not sure it inevitably leads to deselection. Most probably just a hardcore cabal of anti-Israel hard leftie nutcases showing up on the night.
    viewcode said:

HYUFD said:

I don't want to get into this overmuch as I'm not comfortable with poking fresh pain, and Johnson will have several anguished days in front of him. But I do need to point out that the optics problem is not that he's had an affair, it's that his wife has thrown him out.
    What difference does the private life of Boris Johnson and his wife make to the average voter? Zero. It is his position on Brexit, whether they agree with it or not, his charisma etc that matter to them. If voters are concerned about his affairs whether his wife throws him out or not will not change their opinion, if voters are not concerned about his private life it will not make any difference either.
  • Ee Zvali Mumu

It’s not often I post other than politics amongst all your train riding, beer swigging, pineapple guzzling, f1 wasps in a jar, India Major? Yes At the Oval! Christmas film arguing, thirst, second, third like Rolfs extra leg, utter anoraky conversations you have on here. But this feels an apt moment. I enjoyed a political satire and would like to recommend it. I will file it next to my Roy Andersson trilogy the comedy resembles. With perhaps Tarkovsky's Sacrifice on the other side.
  • Tim_BTim_B Posts: 7,669
    Nigelb said:

rcs1000 said:

HYUFD said:

Remember Wendy Dong?
    It's easy - Wendy doesn't have a dong
  • Anazina said:

AndyJS said:

Not sure it inevitably leads to deselection. Most probably just a hardcore cabal of anti-Israel hard leftie nutcases showing up on the night.
    33 backed the no-confidence vote, 3 voted against, 5 abstained. Looks like the core is pretty big
  • He does make a good point

https://twitter.com/AlanOlive1/status/1037813643671470087

In many ways, the IHRA vote in the PLP could be seen as a sort of VoNC in Corbyn - it was certainly a crushing defeat. But that sort of democracy doesn't count.

Anazina said:

AndyJS said:

33 backed the no-confidence vote, 3 voted against, 5 abstained. Looks like the core is pretty big
    Sorry, my post was aimed at the Joan Ryan vote. Nevertheless, I am worried.
  • Dura_AceDura_Ace Posts: 12,846

The next person to call Corbin an anti Semite, I am warning you.

Where I would warn you to be extremely careful, at some point Corbin is not a leader, not lotto and therefore your much hated enemy (regardless which party your in) no position, not a threat. People will then reevaluate what was thrown at him, ask, where did all that anti Israeli passion come from, where did it begin with him, what was it really all about? Whether treatment of him was fair or not can later be viewed in a very different light.

The answer I can tell you now will be several simple sentence.

The default for the human race is tribalism, yet tribalism is the very thing humanity must avoid to achieve any semblance of civilisation. When any human tribe claim they are not interested in territory, just security, God whispers upon the earth “forgive them, they may not know it themselves, but they are lying”.

Personally I would go further than God. Every tribe, every King who has claimed security not territory, has lied. Why forgive? wherever and for as long as that lie persists, there will be conflict.

You can call me a lover of conflict, of ruin, death, blood spilt, call me infuriating and add me to list of apologist for terror as often and in as many forms as you wish. But there is not a single thing I have said right there that is anti Semitic. Because Israel’s real issue to deal with is that it won, actually. And the deal is, for every victory on this earth we will take reward of a thin cloud of arrogance over each eye, blurring sight of the peace we came for.

Shut up Meg.
  • Lib Dems aren't even going to ask for £3 to have a vote.

https://twitter.com/guardian/status/1037841600989327360
  • Lib Dems aren't even going to ask for £3 to have a vote.

Right then, who do we want for LD leader?

WTF are they thinking?? It won't create a liberal Momentum, it will create chaos and mischief.

He does make a good point

https://twitter.com/AlanOlive1/status/1037813643671470087

In many ways, the IHRA vote in the PLP could be seen as a sort of VoNC in Corbyn - it was certainly a crushing defeat. But that sort of democracy doesn't count.

We don’t need a “sort of” Vonc. There has been an actual PLP vonc on Corbyn, which he has ignored.
  • AndrewAndrew Posts: 2,900
    Nigelb said:

Easily done - just ask Tony. Allegedly.

AndyJS said:

Probably because he's a moderate.
  • Dura_AceDura_Ace Posts: 12,846

Lib Dems aren't even going to ask for £3 to have a vote.

WTF are they thinking?? It won't create a liberal Momentum, it will create chaos and mischief.
    They could call it Inertia.

The LDs are the Jesus and Mary Chain of British politics. Initially inaccessible but there's so much to discover.
  • FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,274
    edited September 2018
    Lib Dem’s idea for no fee voting for new leader....I mean what could possibly go wrong....given how bonkers it is I think I am glad vince spent most of his time in government thinking about his nuclear approach Rupert Murdoch!
  • TheJezziahTheJezziah Posts: 3,840
    edited September 2018
    TBH I think the comparison with the no confidence vote in Corbyn is one the members who held the votes would probably be happy with, as Corbyn then had to win a vote with members to keep his position, which I guess is the whole idea around reselection, they want a vote on whether they keep their position.

Joan Ryan looks like she would possibly hold it off considering the vote was so close. Gavin Shuker with a 11-1 ratio looks in a lot more trouble unless the room was unrepresentative of the membership in the area at large.

Lib Dem’s idea for no fee voting for new leader....I mean what could possibly go wrong....given how bonkers it is I think I am glad vince spent most of his time in government thinking about his nuclear approach Rupert Murdoch!

I think they just want more members, full stop.
    Last night it was Joan Ryan and Gavin Shuker. How much longer is this going to go on for?
  • MarqueeMarkMarqueeMark Posts: 49,886

If the transfer window is open, how about poaching Tommy Robinson from UKIP?
    As a film producer, my wife knew all about these schemes - and avoided them like the plague. She could see exactly what was going to happen. Even said so at a conference.

The alternative Leader of the Opposition is at it again:

Mcdonnells going to have to keep an eye on the chief wingnut... He's so on manoeuvres... His death eater numberss are growing too as he pops up around the country...
    I think ChrisW supporters would be more like Dementors....

Wraith-like Dark creatures, widely considered to be the foulest to inhabit the world. Dementors feed on human happiness....
  • SquareRootSquareRoot Posts: 7,095
    RIP Burt Reynolds (aged 82)
  • mattmatt Posts: 3,789
    Dura_Ace said:

The LDs are the Jesus and Mary Chain of British politics. Initially inaccessible but there's so much to discover.
    Lots of feedback but not enough imagination to do something different. Same release time after time appealing to a diminishing fanbase. Darklands for them.
  • AndyJS said:

I think they just want more members, full stop.
    Estimates from political parties’ head offices, press releases and media reports indicate that:

The Labour Party has around 540,000 members, as of April 2018, according to an unconfirmed estimate published on the LabourList.[1]
    The Scottish National Party has just under 125,500 members, as of August 2018.[2]
    The Conservative Party has 124,000 members as of March 2018.[3]
    The Liberal Democrat Party has around 99,200 members, as of August 2018[2]
    The Green Party (England and Wales) has 39,350 members, as of August 2018[2]
    UKIP has around 23,600 members, as of August 2018[2]
    Plaid Cymru has around 8,000 members, as of August 2018[2]
  • Good morning, everyone.

Nice to have some cooler weather.
    It seems that Australia has its shate of fruitcakes, loons and closet racists. Not many willing to fork out though!
    matt said:

Dura_Ace said:

Lots of feedback but not enough imagination to do something different. Same release time after time appealing to a diminishing fanbase. Darklands for them.
    The living end....
    edited September 2018
    Shame it's Blair that has to deliver the message - which in itself is an illustration of the paucity of leadership on the centre left (and indeed the centre right) - but the message itself is not wrong:
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45438855

matt said:

Dura_Ace said:

The living end....
    In a hole.

Cut dead...
  • Not sure if this was already reported on here, but...

Enfield North MP Joan Ryan lost a vote of no confidence at a CLP meetimg last night. The motion of no confidence in its FIRST LINE describes here as "MP and Chair of Labour Friends of Israel". And the CLP reportedly allowed PRESS TV to live stream proceedings.

"We want ahut of our MP because she's friends with Israel and we're allowimg in Jeremy's mates at Iranian state propaganda in to film it - the same Iran who wants to sweep Israel off the map into the sea. Nothing to see here Jews, nothing to see..."

What. The. Actual. Fuck.
    Foxy said:

matt said:

Dura_Ace said:

The living end....
    In a hole.

Cut dead...
    Something's wrong. But they'll never understand.
  • Not sure if this was already reported on here, but...

Enfield North MP Joan Ryan lost a vote of no confidence at a CLP meetimg last night. The motion of no confidence in its FIRST LINE describes here as "MP and Chair of Labour Friends of Israel". And the CLP reportedly allowed PRESS TV to live stream proceedings.

"We want ahut of our MP because she's friends with Israel and we're allowimg in Jeremy's mates at Iranian state propaganda in to film it - the same Iran who wants to sweep Israel off the map into the sea. Nothing to see here Jews, nothing to see..."

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Presstvuk/status/1037806260450742277

Not sure if this was already reported on here, but...

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

Your party. You tell us.....
  • Mr. Pioneers, we'll see if there's a split. But if the moderate frogs don't jump soon, they'll be boiled.

Starting a new party is difficult under FPTP but it's a hell of a lot easier if you're the official Opposition and have 100+ MPs to start with. If those MPs just retire, accept the Cult of Jezbollah, or are deselected, the major presence of the left in British politics won't be split. It'll just be so far to the left they think marching with hammers and sickles is normal human behaviour.

Still, I'm sure Corbyn will lay a wreath for the fallen moderates.
  • RogerRoger Posts: 18,852
    edited September 2018
    It's an extraordinary story with only the surface scratched in that article. The real crime is that so many shocking films got made using that method of finance.

Mr. Pioneers, we'll see if there's a split. But if the moderate frogs don't jump soon, they'll be boiled.

Starting a new party is difficult under FPTP but it's a hell of a lot easier if you're the official Opposition and have 100+ MPs to start with. If those MPs just retire, accept the Cult of Jezbollah, or are deselected, the major presence of the left in British politics won't be split. It'll just be so far to the left they think marching with hammers and sickles is normal human behaviour.

No. He'll only lay a wreath for those who slaughtered the moderates.
  • Nigelb said:

Shame it's Blair that has to deliver the message - which in itself is an illustration of the paucity of leadership on the centre left (and indeed the centre right) - but the message itself is not wrong:
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45438855

Indeed. Many voices on here have expeessex similar ideas about the future And from many perspectives. It is not just Blairites who think this is the way forward.

• Mr. Pioneers, we'll see if there's a split. But if the moderate frogs don't jump soon, they'll be boiled.

Its not the party thats the problem. Its the deranged entryist fucks who have swept in who think its solidarity to invite in fucking Press TV who can air a special of their meeting inbetween a programme explaining the evils of Israel and why it needs to be swept into the sea and why gay men need tl be persecuted and executed.

We cannot leave. We will not leave. Because if we do these fuckwads hand the country to the Tories.
    BONKING BORIS BOOTED OUT.......

Is that the best they can do? Are their sub editors on holiday?
  • Roger said:

BONKING BORIS BOOTED OUT.......

Is that the best they can do? Are their sub editors on holiday?

They have had some classics - like a shortage of library books in Essex - "Book Lack in Ongar"
  • Off-topic:

In the latest instalment of the Elon Musk saga, Joe Rogan has Musk smoking a spliff during a livestream.

I *really* hope he doesn't go back into the office to work. And stays off Twitter ...

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

It's odd to read your generalisations about Iran that you would call racist if they were directed towards Israel.

Its not the party thats the problem. Its the deranged entryist fucks who have swept in who think its solidarity to invite in fucking Press TV who can air a special of their meeting inbetween a programme explaining the evils of Israel and why it needs to be swept into the sea and why gay men need tl be persecuted and executed.

We cannot leave. We will not leave. Because if we do these fuckwads hand the country to the Tories.
    If you stay and get purged you hand the country to the Tories.
  • Roger said:

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

It's odd to read your generalisations about Iran that you would call racist if they were directed towards Israel.
    Does Israel want to drive Iran into the sea?
  • AlanbrookeAlanbrooke Posts: 23,519
    wow

AfD now number one party in East Germany at 27% ahead of Merkel who has dropped back to 23% Die Linke in thrid place on 18%

https://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article181445482/Deutschlandtrend-AfD-liegt-im-Osten-erstmals-vor-der-CDU.html

I have to say this surprises me as Id thought the violence in Chemnitz would be a turn off, now it appears its what motivates the voters, Nuts

This discussion has been closed.