Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Numerology. The next Conservative leader

1235»

Comments

• Options
    NemtynakhtNemtynakht Posts: 2,311
    edited August 2018

Scott_P said:
    It's too late, the Cult are so tied up now in keeping going the idea that this was a smear, they literally cannot change their minds.

https://twitter.com/Rachael_Swindon/status/1029323094308134912
    Same can be said of the smearers TBF
    Can you define smearer? Is that anyone who doesn’t criticise Corbyn? What exactly is a correct amount of criticism before it becomes a smear? Is it still a smear if you are point8ng out a fact?
    Can you define what you consider a fact

A fact like he is a Commie Spy?

A fact like he is an Anti Semite?

A fact like the Munich bombers are buried in Libya not Tunisia?

I consider facts things that he himself has said and things of which there is photographic evidence.

I don’t know what the Munich bombing is but the Black September terrorists who took Israeli Olympians hostage and maimed, tortured and killed them. You keep on saying they are buried in Libya and I have no reason to disbelieve you. The mastermind behind the attacks is buried in Tunis in a grave upon which Corbyn placed a wreath to ‘honour’ him.

I’ve never said Corbyn was a communist spy.

I do believe he is anti-Semitic. But it is not a fact. I think he is actions show this but perhaps he is a misunderstood man of peace who keeps on talking to the enemies of Israel and honouring them thinking this will somehow bring about peace
  • Options
    malcolmgmalcolmg Posts: 42,015

tlg86 said:

@OldKingCole - I didn't know there was someone else involved in that case. A few recent articles mention the nurse in passing but little else.

See https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/the_struck_off_doctor

Two nurses involved, one cleared, one found guilty and subsequently struck off.
    OKC, hope you had a good day yesterday.
This discussion has been closed.