Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » If only David Davis was as competent a minister as he is self

13»

Comments

• Options
    TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 114,602

NEW THREAD

• Options
    nunuonenunuone Posts: 1,138
    TOPPING said:

TOPPING said:

SeanT said:

TOPPING said:

SeanT said:

TOPPING said:

SeanT said:

While the arguments for Remaining and the benefits cited by the advocates of Remain have been shown to be false.

Get the idea that politicians talk big and then struggle with the details ?

And BTW Churchill's mistake was in putting sterling ON the gold standard, the ERM of its day.

Though to be fair he was persuaded by the 'Sir Humphreys' in the BoE, Treasury etc.
    "While th

As to immigration I'd rather we allowed in skilled workers from around the world than Carpathianfrom having thousands of Eastern European Roma move there.
    I don't havyou took it on her self to start getting very agitated about immigrants, told him to "fuck off" from where he came from and throw an empty bottle at him.
    Do a bit of Goog/info/23/people/46/communities_of_interest/7
    1.6%. Make them wear yellow badges.

I’ll bet the twat population of Primrose Hill is higher than 1.6%.
    The quote was "thousands of Roma in Rotherham" which was disputed. Now we know it is true. There t feel differently? Are you so incapable of empathy you can't do that?

There is no doubt that Roma in Eastern Europe suffer serious discrimination and dislike. There is also no doubt they act in anti-social ways which engenders this dislike and discrimination.
    1.6% = colonised.

You should take up writing fiction for a living.
    4000 migrants would definitely feel like a colonisation if it happened in a very small distinct London suburb, e.g. Primrose Hill. And that is what is happening in some small, working class suburbs in the north.

But you don't give a fuck about the white working class, do you? They are - ugh! - ignorant scum who shouldn't even have the vote. You are quite perfectly loathsome, a sneering little dwarf of disdain. Well done - again! - for proving this so adeptly.
    Population of Rotherham is 257,000. Do the maths you uber-dolt.
    Why don't you pop up to the poor area's and see for yourself what sort of immigration these area's are attracting from the EU ? You will be shocked if you go by the area I live.
    I live in an area of huge immigration.

What will shock me if I come to yours?
    Lol. Chelsea doesn't count.
  • Options
    nunuonenunuone Posts: 1,138
    Elliot said:

Reading about yet more violent moped gangs in the Evening Standard. Is Sadiq Khan vulnerable for reelection? Moped gangs, knife crime and shootings are all surging.

Will defiantly be vunerable if he is associated with high crime.
    Rather depends on the Tory candidate. I think Tories can only win in London now with a celebrity politician like Boris.
This discussion has been closed.