Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » On the face of it Vince Cable is taking a risk linking with th

SystemSystem Posts: 11,709
edited August 2017 in General

imagepoliticalbetting.com » Blog Archive » On the face of it Vince Cable is taking a risk linking with the Chapman “Democrats party” move

BREAKING @vincecable will join me in Parliament Square on 9.9.17 to launch #thedemocrats #nazisout #wemarchon ??????

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    SlackbladderSlackbladder Posts: 9,713
    Does he really want to be associated with someone which as we speak is calling T May a Nazi?
  • Options
    I don't see what is possibly in this for the Lib Dems. If he plans to merge the Liberal Democrats with this new party, he is elevating a loose cannon with a tendency for hyperbole to a leadership position without much gain. If he plans to keep the Liberal Democrats separate, then he is giving publicity to a party competing in exactly the same place on the political spectrum.
  • Options
    MikeSmithsonMikeSmithson Posts: 7,382
    UPDATE: The LDs have issued statement saying there is no question whatsoever of the party supporting the launch of a new party but that they will work with others to try to stop an “extreme Brexit”.
  • Options
    What are the words that Sarah Champion had to resign over?
  • Options
    So is Vince going to head up this new democrats party of chappers?
  • Options

“Britain has a problem with British Pakistani men raping and exploiting white girls. There. I said it. Does that make me a racist? Or am I just prepared to call out this horrifying problem for what it is.”
  • Options
    SandpitSandpit Posts: 49,953

https://twitter.com/MediaGuido/status/897810803230945280
  • Options
    CarlottaVanceCarlottaVance Posts: 59,793
    OT:

Overall, low-cost carriers account for only 33 percent of flights from Germany, against a market share of around 42 percent in Europe as a whole and 61 percent in Britain, according to data from Flightglobal Schedules data.

While Air Berlin is small internationally, it has 27 percent of the market for German domestic flights, while Lufthansa has 68 percent.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-air-berlin-lufthansa-idUSKCN1AW1CE?utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Content&utm_content=599469aa04d3011b86f4110e&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter
  • Options

“Britain has a problem with British Pakistani men raping and exploiting white girls. There. I said it. Does that make me a racist? Or am I just prepared to call out this horrifying problem for what it is.”
    Is any of that incorrect?
  • Options

UPDATE: The LDs have issued statement saying there is no question whatsoever of the party supporting the launch of a new party but that they will work with others to try to stop an “extreme Brexit”.

But Chapman is against any BREXIT, let alone an extreme one....
  • Options
    TGOHFTGOHF Posts: 21,633

"BRITAIN has a problem with British Pakistani men raping and exploiting white girls.
    There. I said it. Does that make me a racist? Or am I just prepared to call out this horrifying problem for what it is?"
  • Options

So Chappers is being somewhat economical with the actualité when he says Vince will be joining him?
  • Options
    https://www.theguardian.com/sport/blog/2017/aug/16/bbc-coverage-us-pga-criticism-rough

1000s of words when the author could have just said "it was utter shit" Or as he put it, "Sky’s technology renders the BBC’s output akin to a Commodore 64 in comparison to a MacBook Air."
  • Options
    williamglennwilliamglenn Posts: 48,152
    FPT
    FF43 said:

2. Any EU national can come freely to the Republic of Ireland and then onto Northern Ireland. They won't be controlled at the border. Although the document doesn't say so, if the UK government wants to stop them coming to mainland Britain it will have to set up immigration controls over the Irish Sea.

Leaving a choice of special status for Northern Ireland, or no Brexit at all.
  • Options
    edited August 2017

Nope, but it's not allowed to criticise certain minorities and remain in the modern SJW Labour Party, even when they're racist rapists. Especially not when you do it in Murdoch's filthy rag!
  • Options
    ydoethurydoethur Posts: 67,464

So we have three possibilities:

1) Chapman is lying;
    2) Chapman has no clue what is going on;
    3) Vince will turn up to see what happens but not to support what's happening.

I'm thinking 3 is unlikely.

But if either of the other two are true, why should we pay any attention at all to anything Chapman says on other issues?
  • Options
    Alice_AforethoughtAlice_Aforethought Posts: 772
    edited August 2017

No, and that's why she had to resign from Corbyn's shadow cabinet.

She had to resign because it was true, not because it wasn't.

Can't have that. Next she'd have brought up the Third World habit of circumcising your female relatives.
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

1) Chapman is lying;

But if either of the other two are true, why should we pay any attention at all to anything Chapman says on other issues?
    4/ Cable will turn up and shout "Splitter"
  • Options
    Are we sure she didn't have to resign because she wrote in the sun, rather than what she said?
  • Options
    Sandpit said:

Nope, but it's not allowed to criticise certain minorities and remain in the modern SJW Labour Party, even when they're racist rapists. Especially not when you do it in Murdoch's filthy rag!
    Whether a thought or deed is racist or not depends on the race of the racist.
  • Options
    PClippPClipp Posts: 2,138
    edited August 2017
    ydoethur said:

1) Chapman is lying;

There could be another possibility. Vince turns up, takes the mike, makes a good speech attacking the Brexit extremists, then tells Chapman and his fellow Tories that they are wasting their time, and the best option for winning or keeping a good deal with the EU is to back the Liberal Democrats.
  • Options
    PClipp said:

ydoethur said:

1) Chapman is lying;

There could be another possibility. Vince turns up, takes the mike, makes a good speech attacking the Brexit extremists, then tells Chapman and his fellow Tories that they are wasting their time, and the best option for winning or keeping a good deal with the EU is to back the Liberal Democrats.
    That would be very funny indeed!
  • Options

ydoethur said:

1) Chapman is lying;

4/ Cable will turn up and shout "Splitter"
    PClipp said:

ydoethur said:

1) Chapman is lying;

OK, I like these possibilities! Or might he offer to appear nude on Instagram with Chapman if we actually do leave to terrify Brixiteers into submission?
  • Options

FPT

FF43 said:

2. Any EU national can come freely to the Republic of Ireland and then onto Northern Ireland. They won't be controlled at the border. Although the document doesn't say so, if the UK government wants to stop them coming to mainland Britain it will have to set up immigration controls over the Irish Sea.

Leaving a choice of special status for Northern Ireland, or no Brexit at all.
    There are already immigration controls over the Irish sea - but only into the republic - in any case everyone travelling from the North to the UK needs photo-ID to board a plane/ferry. As the govt paper makes clear control of access to employment and benefits does not primarily depend on physical control of external border.....
  • Options
    EssexitEssexit Posts: 1,956
    - Forcing Lib Dems into a very difficult position
    - Taking extreme positions, like Remain without 2nd referendum, banning UKIP
    - Personal abuse towards opponents

I'm beginning to wonder if Chapman is still working for David Davis!
  • Options
    “There is no question whatsoever of Vince Cable supporting the launch of a new party, as James Chapman is suggesting. A new party is completely unnecessary.” LibDem spokesman

Hat tip to Guido Fawkes https://order-order.com/
  • Options
    felixfelix Posts: 15,125
    Sandpit said:

https://twitter.com/MediaGuido/status/897810803230945280
    She is coming to terms with the Labour party realpolitik:

1. Pakistani muslims vote Labour - which 'trumps' (sic) rape.
    2. Women come second in the party - always have and always will.

It's very hard to be sympathetic to her if she's only just discovered this.
  • Options
    YorkcityYorkcity Posts: 4,382

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/blog/2017/aug/16/bbc-coverage-us-pga-criticism-rough

1000s of words when the author could have just said "it was utter shit" Or as he put it, "Sky’s technology renders the BBC’s output akin to a Commodore 64 in comparison to a MacBook Air."

Are Kodi boxes starting to worry Sky and other sports providers ? As this type of streaming of live events must be costing them in lost revenue.Also how can the premier league and others stop it.
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

1) Chapman is lying;

Ignore anyone who speaks for another person about what they will or will not be doing.

• Options

“There is no question whatsoever of Vince Cable supporting the launch of a new party, as James Chapman is suggesting. A new party is completely unnecessary.” LibDem spokesman

Hat tip to Guido Fawkes https://order-order.com/

This gets ever funnier - why on earth is Vince or indeed any other LD of this or any other parish jumping on to this, the silliest of bandwagons.
  • Options
    Essexit said:

- Forcing Lib Dems into a very difficult position
    - Taking extreme positions, like Remain without 2nd referendum, banning UKIP
    - Personal abuse towards opponents

I'm beginning to wonder if Chapman is still working for David Davis!

I do not credit Davis with that level of Machiavellian skill. If it were Arthur Balfour or even Harold Wilson, maybe.
  • Options
    FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,298
    edited August 2017
    Yorkcity said:

Are Kodi boxes starting to worry Sky and other sports providers ? As this type of streaming of live events must be costing them in lost revenue.Also how can the premier league and others stop it.
    They already have taken action. They have managed to legal approval to make ISPs enforce real time blocking of IPTV servers. Of course there are ways around this, but the first weekend of the football, the reports have been that many "Kodi" users have issues.
  • Options
    Ironically the longer T. May stays in the background the more her opponents start shooting themselves in their feet. Wonder when the next polls are due :)
  • Options
    rottenboroughrottenborough Posts: 58,447

Does he really want to be associated with someone which as we speak is calling T May a Nazi?

Godwin's law seems to be have been proved, once again, by Chappers tweets.
  • Options
    Yorkcity said:

Yep, they're absolutely shitting themselves about the Kodi boxes.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4792372/Premier-league-pirates-met-blank-screens-Kodi.html
    The 3pm Saturday blackout is rapidly becoming unsustainable given that everywhere else in the world can watch them live, and in a lot of markets with the Sky syndicated English commentary as well.
  • Options
    felix said:

Ironically the longer T. May stays in the background the more her opponents start shooting themselves in their feet. Wonder when the next polls are due :)

In credibility terms, Chapman isn't so much shooting himself in the feet as firing howitzer shells at all his vital organs.
  • Options
    Sean_FSean_F Posts: 36,001
    edited August 2017
    I see that Britain's Lyndon Larouche is now saying:-

1. Theresa May is a Nazi;

2. Channel 4 cancelling an interview with him proves that the British establishment is running scared of him;

3. He will not give any more interviews to the BBC until they agree to fire Andrew Neil.

Edit, he's also demanding that they fire John Humphrys.
  • Options
    stodgestodge Posts: 12,896
    felix said:

This gets ever funnier - why on earth is Vince or indeed any other LD of this or any other parish jumping on to this, the silliest of bandwagons.

I'll tell you what would be REALLY funny.

Chapman turns up with 10 Conservative MPs all of whom defect to his new Party.

Laugh, we'd have to have a heart of stone not to...

• Options
    Chapman is now claiming he has asked Vince, and the implication is that he has said 'yes'.

So who is telling the truth?
  • Options
    Sandpit said:

Yorkcity said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4792372/Premier-league-pirates-met-blank-screens-Kodi.html
    The 3pm Saturday blackout is rapidly becoming unsustainable given that everywhere else in the world can watch them live, and in a lot of markets with the Sky syndicated English commentary as well.
    The head in the sand over 3pm is utter madness. It is like the music companies who were against streaming.
  • Options
    Scott_P said:
    I look forward to Trump's response. Something like:

"Post-It notes are a sad technology. Such a loser."
  • Options
    BenpointerBenpointer Posts: 31,866
    felix said:

Staying in the background didn't pan out so well during the GE campaign though!
  • Options
    isamisam Posts: 41,009
    edited August 2017
    stodge said:

felix said:

Not a million to one... remember how people were laughing at Jez this time 2 years ago?

Chapman does sound deranged on twitter though. Will he and his £150k cohorts be the only politicians never to have gone for a drink with a journo?
  • Options
    PClippPClipp Posts: 2,138
    stodge said:

felix said:

Even funnier if he turns up with 20 MP defectors from the Tories....

When is the next general election?
  • Options
    Sean_FSean_F Posts: 36,001
    He makes Trump seem level-headed by comparison.
  • Options
    YorkcityYorkcity Posts: 4,382
    Sandpit said:

Yorkcity said:

Cheers Sandy Francis , I must be a bit naive just very recently heard Kodi boxes mentioned in the pub.I remember years ago a Leeds united fan friend of mine going to watch games at 3pm ,that was foreign satellite though, when Leeds were in the premier league and semi final of European champions league.
  • Options

Sandpit said:

Yorkcity said:

The head in the sand over 3pm is utter madness. It is like the music companies who were against streaming.
    Yep. Walk into any bar in the US, ME, HK, SG, AUS etc at 3pm UK time and find six channels on six screens showing six live matches with six sets of English Sky commentators.

I can understand the reasoning behind the blackout, but I think it's probably outweighed its usefulness by now - the streams are costing the broadcasters serious money and the technology isn't about to uninvent itself.
  • Options
    Richard_NabaviRichard_Nabavi Posts: 30,820
    It's very amusing that James Chapman thinks Theresa May is a 'Nazi' because of the suggestion that an EU resident's card might hold fingerprint data.

I am sure he is entirely consistent, so he must think that all the Schengen countries are Nazi states as well.
  • Options
    chrisoxonchrisoxon Posts: 204

Sandpit said:

Yorkcity said:

Exactly, offer people what they want at a reasonable price and they will pay it. You might not eliminate piracy altogether and you won't earn as much as you might ideally like, but it is better than getting nothing!

I'm an NFL Gamepass subscriber so I can stream the games live. I don't take Sky Sports as I don't watch enough other sport for it to be worthwhile, if this service didn't exist I'd probably either watch an illegal stream or more likely not watch the sport at all, in fact I only really got into the sport after I discovered Gamepass.

(This year's new platform is a bit buggy though :disappointed:)
  • Options
    stodge said:

felix said:

Indeed - but looks like he'll have make do with a similar number of Liberal Democarats - first they came for the Social, next they took the Liberal..... chortle.
  • Options
    stodge said:

felix said:

If he turned up with 4 Labour MPs so Corbyn has fewer MPs than Brown did, that would be quite funny too.

But will his pet unicorn manage to find the event?
  • Options
    eekeek Posts: 25,034
    PClipp said:

stodge said:

felix said:

If he has 20 defecting MPs the election would be too early for things to work out for them....
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Yorkcity said:

Sandpit said:

Yorkcity said:

Cheers Sandy Francis , I must be a bit naive just very recently heard Kodi boxes mentioned in the pub.I remember years ago a Leeds united fan friend of mine going to watch games at 3pm ,that was foreign satellite though, when Leeds were in the premier league and semi final of European champions league.
    I had a contract in Manchester a decade or so ago, and one of the local pubs there had a Scandinavian salellite that they reckoned could get 3/4 of MU games live, albeit with the foreign commentary. It's a lot easier now it's all internet based and with the commentary.

There's also the reverse issue, in Brit tourist spots like southern France and Spain, the English bars there used to import Sky boxes from the UK with the manager's mum's subscription in the UK - but the new Sky satellite has a much smaller signal footprint that doesn't work south of the Channel Islands. So they've all got the Kodi boxes now too.
  • Options
    felix said:

I'm not sure standing on the deck of Britain's biggest ever warship criticising Trump counts as 'staying in the background':

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-40948414
  • Options

felix said:

Indeed it didn't but politics is a funny old thing when the first resignation is from a Labour woman shadow minister because she dared to tell the truth about rape gangs, and at the same time the new head of the LDs gets swept up by twitterlune. All we need now is for a semi-prominent SNP politician to make some sexist gags on the fringe... oh wait.....
  • Options

felix said:

I'm not sure standing on the deck of Britain's biggest ever warship criticising Trump counts as 'staying in the background':

Apparently if it's not on twitter it don't count! Ask OGH. :)
  • Options
    edited August 2017

felix said:

Putting herself front and centre of the media operation and publicity while avoiding anywhere the general public and anywhere else she might face the slightest criticism and controversy was to put it mildly stupid.

If she had genuinely stayed quietly in the background and let more effective campaigners lead - the likes of Johnson and McLoughlin or any random slime off a damp wall - it's not hard to imagine we would now be living under a Tory majority of 100.
  • Options
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/jimwaterson/germanys-vice-chancellor-says-hes-shocked-to-find-uk-has-no

Germany's Vice-Chancellor Says He's Shocked To Find UK Has "No Real Strategy" On Brexit

Gabriel also criticised Boris Johnson, his opposite number as British foreign secretary, for deciding to back Brexit for the benefit of his career.

"He’s clever and smart, no doubt about that," Gabriel said. "He was a gambler, a gambler with his own interests. We have personally good relations, he’s a person full of humour and of course an intelligent guy, but as a politician you should not gamble with the future of your own country."
  • Options
    O/T:

The London Fire Brigade was closely consulted over the refurbishment of Grenfell Tower that included the installation of flammable cladding, the BBC has learned.

Documents seen by the BBC say there was "close liaison" between the fire brigade and the Kensington and Chelsea Tenant Management Organisation (TMO).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40938697
  • Options
    MortimerMortimer Posts: 13,956
    Scott_P said:
    Erm, didnt Mrs May comment before he did?

What a plonker....
  • Options
    GIN1138GIN1138 Posts: 20,925
    Is Mike going to act as a "go between" with Sir Vince and Chappers? :D
  • Options
    Scott_P said:
    While Jeremy stays schtum on Pakistani rape gangs in his own backyard and condemns all sides in Venezuela. Yeah right on JC.
  • Options

O/T:

The London Fire Brigade was closely consulted over the refurbishment of Grenfell Tower that included the installation of flammable cladding, the BBC has learned.

Documents seen by the BBC say there was "close liaison" between the fire brigade and the Kensington and Chelsea Tenant Management Organisation (TMO).

Well I never!
  • Options
    GIN1138 said:

Is Mike going to act as a "go between" with Sir Vince and Chappers? :D

They're all BFFs on twitter don't you know.
  • Options
    CharlesCharles Posts: 35,758

felix said:

Doesn't matter in a post truth world. Corbyn's statement will be retweeted by his adoring fans who will believe it. Job done.
  • Options
    Incidentally shouldn't the title of the header be changed? Cable is not linking with Chapman and therefore taking no risk.
  • Options

O/T:

Yet they still managed to end up with a flammable building with no central alarm or ventilated escape route.

Time to pull down these old towers, they're not fit for purpose and can't be made fit for purpose.
  • Options
    felix said:

Scott_P said:
    While Jeremy stays schtum on Pakistani rape gangs in his own backyard and condemns all sides in Venezuela. Yeah right on JC.
    Perhaps Theresa May should challenge Jeremy Corbyn to condemn the rape of children by Pakistani gangs?
  • Options
    Morris_DancerMorris_Dancer Posts: 61,014
    Mr. Felix, quite.

Been biting my tongue somewhat on Champion's departure. Given Corbyn introduced Hamas and Hezbollah as friends, at least she was allowed to walk out of the door rather than depart via the roof.

If mainstream politics can't deal with the reality we're facing, they'll leave the field clear for the far right (Labour having been occupied by the far left).
  • Options
    So they won't be standing in seats where the Lib Dems are standing?
  • Options
    ThreeQuidderThreeQuidder Posts: 6,133

Either they really don't understand how A50 works or they have committed to vote for whatever deal HMG comes back with...
  • Options
    felix said:

Scott_P said:
    Corbyn's comments on Venezuela are not a million miles away from Trump's comments on the US clashes, the main difference being that in the US the government aren't the primary aggressors.

Meanwhile his party hang their own MP Sarah Champion out to dry.
  • Options
    PClipp said:

stodge said:

felix said:

That's an interesting question - if Theresa May loses her majority, but doesn't want to call an election then does it require a 2/3rds majority to bring the Parliament to an end? She might stagger on until it becomes completely untenable for her to continue.
  • Options
    isamisam Posts: 41,009

felix said:

Scott_P said:
    Perhaps Theresa May should challenge Jeremy Corbyn to condemn the rape of children by Pakistani gangs?
    "All rapes are awful...."
  • Options
    MikeSmithsonMikeSmithson Posts: 7,382

PClipp said:

stodge said:

felix said:

That's an interesting question - if Theresa May loses her majority, but doesn't want to call an election then does it require a 2/3rds majority to bring the Parliament to an end? She might stagger on until it becomes completely untenable for her to continue.
    If TMay loses her majority then LAB could call a vote of no confidence on a simple Commons majority. If that was carried and not rescinded within 14 days then there is a general election.
  • Options
    PClipp said:

stodge said:

felix said:

LDs can only dream of such parallel universes where there are more Tory defectors than there are in the LDs.
  • Options

PClipp said:

stodge said:

felix said:

If TMay loses her majority then LAB could call a vote of no confidence on a simple Commons majority. If that was carried and not rescinded within 14 days then there is a general election.
    Ahh, I see. In that case there's a lot of pressure on Tory MPs who might be considering defection to avoid going off prematurely before there's an organisation in place. If this Democrats thing gathers momentum then I'd expect the likes of Anna Soubry to show a bit of leg, but not make a move until quite a bit further down the line.
  • Options

PClipp said:

stodge said:

felix said:

This is a time when we'd perhaps be better served by some forensic examination of the DUP's attitude to some of the detail in the government's position paper on Northern Ireland.
  • Options

PClipp said:

stodge said:

felix said:

SNP abstain, presumably?

DUP would vote with the Govt.

I'd be very surprised if such a motion would pass.
  • Options
    Mortimer said:

PClipp said:

stodge said:

felix said:

SNP abstain, presumably?

Presumably SNP would vote against the Tories.

The only ones who might under normal circumstances abstain are the Lib Dems but given the divisions over Europe I'd expect them to vote with Labour too. So there isn't much room for error here.
  • Options
    Tissue_PriceTissue_Price Posts: 9,039
  • Options
    RobDRobD Posts: 59,001
    I'm surprised Chapman's phone hasn't broken yet.
  • Options

Mortimer said:

PClipp said:

stodge said:

felix said:

SNP abstain, presumably?

The only ones who might under normal circumstances abstain are the Lib Dems but given the divisions over Europe I'd expect them to vote with Labour too. So there isn't much room for error here.
    Do you think? Latest polls see the SNP losing up to 20 seats and becoming the third party, don't they?
  • Options
    Ishmael_ZIshmael_Z Posts: 8,981

PClipp said:

stodge said:

felix said:

Ahh, I see. In that case there's a lot of pressure on Tory MPs who might be considering defection to avoid going off prematurely before there's an organisation in place. If this Democrats thing gathers momentum then I'd expect the likes of Anna Soubry to show a bit of leg, but not make a move until quite a bit further down the line.
    This Democrat thing is going nowhere, Chapman is too high-risk for anyone to do business with; I expect him to be fired and/or sued for defamation within the week, and there doesn't seem to be anything to the Democrats except him.

Told you so about Uncle Vince by the way; the update in the threader makes the whole thread a bit redundant.
  • Options
    Mortimer said:

Mortimer said:

PClipp said:

stodge said:

felix said:

SNP abstain, presumably?

Do you think? Latest polls see the SNP losing up to 20 seats and becoming the third party, don't they?
    They also might remember the last time they toppled a government. ;)
  • Options

They'd be in a real bind, since the last thing they want is an election. I suspect they'd find some creative way of explaining why it was that the unavoidable absence of their MPs from the vote was a decisive blow against the Tories.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    The number of EU nationals working in the UK has hit a record high, driven by a large increase in the number of Bulgarian and Romanian citizens who have found employment here.

Official data published on Wednesday showed an estimated 2.37m EU workers in Britain between April and June this year, which was up by 126,000 on the same period in 2016 and the highest figure since records began two decades ago. This suggests that the UK’s decision to leave the EU has not yet had a significant impact on the number of Europeans in work....

Commenting on the data Gerwyn Davies, senior labour market analyst at the CIPD, said that initial fears about the impact of Brexit on EU workers may have been overstated. “This perhaps isn’t surprising given that the UK economy is still generating a high number of jobs, and that the wage premium afforded to Romanian and Bulgarian workers is still significant compared to what they would be paid in their home country,” he said.

https://www.ft.com/content/31f139f6-8296-11e7-a4ce-15b2513cb3ff
  • Options

They'd be in a real bind, since the last thing they want is an election. I suspect they'd find some creative way of explaining why it was that the unavoidable absence of their MPs from the vote was a decisive blow against the Tories.
    You mean they'd say it was Good For Yes, don't you? :):D
  • Options
    Ishmael_ZIshmael_Z Posts: 8,981
    Scott_P said:
    Looking at the bigness of the cheeses on those two bodies, and in view of the implied slight to American manufacturing and its workers, not the cleverest move even if quite amusing at first sight.
  • Options
    surbitonsurbiton Posts: 13,549
    Scott_P said:
    Trump never played neighbourhood cricket. The bat owner walks away with the bat if he is given out!
  • Options
    AndyJSAndyJS Posts: 29,395
    Why on earth has Sarah Champion had to resign?
This discussion has been closed.