Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » The Tory GE2015 expenses probe could have been the reason that

124»

Comments

• Options
    kle4kle4 Posts: 92,061

To paraphrase Bear Strangler McGee

Wow! That is a blast from the past. It sounds like a job for the Riveria Kid :D

Blast from the past? I was watching that episode just last week, a classic. I'm still young damnit!
  • Options
    malcolmgmalcolmg Posts: 42,125

RobD said:

OllyT said:

malcolmg said:

OllyT said:

RobD said:

Blue_rog said:

Don't like the tone on here today

Yeah, it's not pleasant. Neither was last night looking back at it.
    Agreed. I rarely post these days, a handful of unpleasant individuals seem to dominate most threads these days. Quite how SeanT regularly gets away with bullying and abusing posters and telling them to leave the site. Perhaps he does own half of it as he (seriously) claimed last night, it's the only logical explanation.

Imagine he was drunk as a skunk , he does get lots of leeway but Robert did emphatically state that he owned exactly 0% of the site , merely delusions of grandeur on his part.

and he does nothing about someone who claims in all seriousness to own 50% of the site? Really, sorry there has to be more to it.

SeanT loves his hyperbole. His writing makes him very wealthy.

Sometimes it just doesn't work though.

He'll be loving the fact everyone on here is talking about him though. :p
    People born in Devon are like that ... ;)
    six fingers and toes comes to mind
  • Options
    GeoffMGeoffM Posts: 6,071
    Sandpit said:

GeoffM said:

Sandpit said:

Sandpit said:

Sleazy broken Mrs May on the slide.

Sleazy broken Vanilla Forums on the slide.
    Is that all it is? I thought I had been banned :D
    Don't worry, I don't think you got banned. :) Was a Vanilla problem with their outbound bandwidth.
    http://status.vanillaforums.com
    We had four cloud servers go offline this morning. I wonder if, by any chance, it could be related? I think we should be told ;)
    The "cloud" is a meaningless marketing phrase. It just means that the big noisy boxes with the flashing lights aren't in your basement but they are under the stairs of the house next door instead.
    The way I describe it to people infected with marketing buzzwords, is that it means that all your company data is on someone else's server.
    Yes, I've always found that's thrown a welcome bucket of cold water over the whole "let's move to the magical Cloud" meetings.
  • Options
    peter_from_putneypeter_from_putney Posts: 6,875
    edited April 2017
    ***** Betting Post *****

"The reported polling results suggested that the Tories would struggle to hold onto all but a small handful of them."

Yet another compelling reason for betting on there being no overall majority at the 2020 General Election.
    The current widely available betting odds of 2/1 or more, suggest that there is only a 33.3% probability of such an outcome and conversely therefore a 66.7% probability on there being an overall majority. Whereas I reckon those odds should be at least reversed since I see the likelihood of the LibDems making a significant recovery, even with Farron at the helm, winning somewhere between 25-35 seats (i.e. 5 - 7 London Cabs full), principally from the Tories and that Labour, by then having ditched Corbyn for someone broadly of the centre left, gaining between 25 - 50 seats overall, again principally from the Tories.
    In fact however, the Tories would only need to lose 7 seats net, based on the existing 650 seat Boundaries configuration, to lose their overall majority, which to my eyes appears very likely, albeit involving a three year plus wait before being able to collect one's winnings.
    For those of an impatient nature there must be a good prospect of trading such a bet profitably over a shorter time frame, using a betting exchange.

As ever DYOR.
  • Options
    MrsBMrsB Posts: 574

Dura_Ace said:

murali_s said:

SeanT may be a right-wing lunatic but he is not a bully.

If he's not then the word has no meaning. He's always ordering people to leave the site.
    Until Sean (or anyone else) buys a 50.1% share of the site, I will take my marching orders only from OGH & Son.

I would damn well think so. The only order I would take from SeanT is one about drinks. And even then I would hesitate.

He's really not funny when he starts ranting.
This discussion has been closed.