Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Ipsos MORI has LAB, the traditional party of the working class

Comments

• Options

Trump is just amazing - I have never seen the MSM so comprehensively put in their box. Trump to Sopel of the BBC. Trump - Where are you from - Sopel - the BBC - Trump - here's another beauty - Sopel impartial free and fair -Trump just like CNN.

Box office

In the sense that "Downfall" was box office?
    No idea - do not watch movies
  • Options
    MaxPBMaxPB Posts: 37,667
    Sean_F said:

MaxPB said:

OK, well I see all these fancy graphs. But given the audience on PB, I think one's outlook politically can actually best be summarised by the achieved ending to The Witcher 3.

There are times I feel very ignorant. This is one of them. I'm dimly aware that The Witcher 3 is a video game...
    Based on books that are seriously good. Another plug for them! Everyone who is even slightly inclined to read fantasy or enjoys Game of Thrones should read them.
    Once I've read A Kingdom Asunder, I'll start on Blood of Elves (is that the best book to start with, or should I start with short stories?)
    Start with the short stories, they are quite important as they lay the foundations of all of the three major characters.
  • Options
    TOPPINGTOPPING Posts: 41,552

Trump is just amazing - I have never seen the MSM so comprehensively put in their box. Trump to Sopel of the BBC. Trump - Where are you from - Sopel - the BBC - Trump - here's another beauty - Sopel impartial free and fair -Trump just like CNN.

Box office

Not watching it but...

we may laugh but surely the next step having discredited the existing news, is to create the news you would prefer? That way danger lies.
  • Options
    TOPPING said:

Box office

Not watching it but...

we may laugh but surely the next step having discredited the existing news, is to create the news you would prefer? That way danger lies.
    The problem is that the MSM do a good job of discrediting their own news and have met their match in Trump
  • Options

TOPPING said:

Box office

Not watching it but...

The problem is that the MSM do a good job of discrediting their own news and have met their match in Trump
    I'm not sure what that means. How has the BBC for example discredited their own news?
  • Options
    Scott_PScott_P Posts: 51,453
    @jamiemaxwell86: Trump just asked April Ryan, an African American reporter, if she would set-up a meeting for him with the Congressional Black Caucus.

@glcarlstrom: Trump is asking a black reporter to set up a meeting for him with the Congressional Black Caucus.

@mehdirhasan: Let's be clear: because she's a black journalist. All black people must know each other, right? twitter.com/JoyAnnReid/sta…
  • Options
    kle4kle4 Posts: 92,114

TOPPING said:

Box office

Not watching it but...

He is not the lesser of two evils in that scenario however.
  • Options
    malcolmgmalcolmg Posts: 42,229

TOPPING said:

Box office

Not watching it but...

For sure G, they are not used to getting told they are a bunch of lying fannies
  • Options
    MonikerDiCanioMonikerDiCanio Posts: 5,792
    edited February 2017
    After 8 years of cold fish Obama, what a breath of fresh air President Trump is. Bravura.
  • Options
    TOPPING said:

TOPPING said:

Box office

Not watching it but...

I'm not sure what that means. How has the BBC for example discredited their own news?
    They do it regularly with their political bias
  • Options
    PlatoSaidPlatoSaid Posts: 10,383
    Ali
    My timeline is full of voters loving a press conference taking place and full of reporters decrying the death of democracy. Hilarious.
  • Options

TOPPING said:

TOPPING said:

Box office

Not watching it but...

who are they biased towards?
  • Options
    Trump needs to hold more of these open press conferences. He will improve his standing if he continues to interact like today
  • Options
    Matt K Lewis
    From a buddy of mine out west. https://t.co/Ru53cFkloh
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 1,614
    Whatever your views of Trump are, it has to be said he is incredibly engaging. Unspun, brutally honest, direct to the point of destruction, mad as a March hare, all the above and a lot more, but a million miles away from super polished Obama and the liberal leftist clique. The media, and most of the world's politicians, do not get Trump at all.
  • Options
    TOPPING said:

TOPPING said:

TOPPING said:

Box office

Not watching it but...

The Guardian reading set
  • Options
    isamisam Posts: 41,097
    Scott_P said:

@jamiemaxwell86: Trump just asked April Ryan, an African American reporter, if she would set-up a meeting for him with the Congressional Black Caucus.

@glcarlstrom: Trump is asking a black reporter to set up a meeting for him with the Congressional Black Caucus.

@mehdirhasan: Let's be clear: because she's a black journalist. All black people must know each other, right? twitter.com/JoyAnnReid/sta…

When I saw it it looked like she asked him if he was going to set up a meeting with them, he asked if she knew them and when she said "yes", he said "set it up"
  • Options
    Sky - a jaw dropping press conference - agreed as the MSM were routed
  • Options
    TudorRoseTudorRose Posts: 1,662
    Jason said:

Whatever your views of Trump are, it has to be said he is incredibly engaging. Unspun, brutally honest, direct to the point of destruction, mad as a March hare, all the above and a lot more, but a million miles away from super polished Obama and the liberal leftist clique. The media, and most of the world's politicians, do not get Trump at all.

And he's re-energising politics; which must be good for democracy (as long as we all live to enjoy it!)
  • Options

TOPPING said:

TOPPING said:

TOPPING said:

Box office

Not watching it but...

The Guardian reading set
    The Guardian? You mean they have a political position? Are they the only one?
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    The replies to this are typical - add an h to the Url

Ann Coulter
    Trump to BBC reporter: "Yeah, that's another beauty."

ttps://twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/832302640205815808
  • Options
    edited February 2017

Why is that good? What do you think the media/MSM is?
  • Options
    RobDRobD Posts: 59,029
    isam said:

Scott_P said:

When I saw it it looked like she asked him if he was going to set up a meeting with them, he asked if she knew them and when she said "yes", he said "set it up"
    Ah, context. :smiley:
  • Options
    TOPPING said:

Biased in the main
  • Options
    Jason said:

It's a new twist on King Lear: the Fool inherits the kingdom.
  • Options
    Trump says CNN hate him.

So sad.
  • Options

TOPPING said:

Biased in the main
    Yours seems quite a simple view. No offence.
  • Options
    Sky and BBC in collective meltdown
  • Options
    Trump says he is the least anti semetic of anybody ever but slags off the Jewish reporter for asking his question.
  • Options
    Sean_FSean_F Posts: 36,013

Mr. F, by chance, Blood of Elves is one of the first books on the "Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought" for Kingdom Asunder.

As is Best Served Cold, by Joe Abercrombie, and The Dragonbone Chair, by Tad Williams.

Not read any of The Witcher books. May give them a look, wallet/time permitting, when my to-read pile has diminished. Almost finished The Darkness That Comes Before, by R. Scott Bakker.

Best Served Cold is probably my favourite Abercrombie book. It is very funny in a dark way, with the heroine being described (quite accurately) as "thief, blackmailer, murderer of innocents, and keen practiser of incest."
  • Options
    TOPPING said:

TOPPING said:

Biased in the main
    It is a simple view and of course no offence taken.
  • Options

Trump says he is the least anti semetic of anybody ever but slags off the Jewish reporter for asking his question.

He slags him off for being Jewish, or being a reporter? :p
  • Options
    This was the most entertaining no nonsense press conference I've ever seen - he enjoyed every minute of it.

I'd watch one every day
  • Options

Trump says CNN hate him.

So sad.

And compared the BBC to CNN - Jon Sopel for once looked speechless
  • Options
    isam said:

Scott_P said:

LOL well that's a very different meaning!
  • Options

Trump says CNN hate him.

So sad.

But true
  • Options
    rkrkrkrkrkrk Posts: 7,928
    Sean_F said:

Mr. F, by chance, Blood of Elves is one of the first books on the "Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought" for Kingdom Asunder.

As is Best Served Cold, by Joe Abercrombie, and The Dragonbone Chair, by Tad Williams.

Not read any of The Witcher books. May give them a look, wallet/time permitting, when my to-read pile has diminished. Almost finished The Darkness That Comes Before, by R. Scott Bakker.

Best Served Cold is probably my favourite Abercrombie book. It is very funny in a dark way, with the heroine being described (quite accurately) as "thief, blackmailer, murderer of innocents, and keen practiser of incest."
    My favourite too. The comedy in it is excellent!
  • Options
    TOPPING said:

TOPPING said:

Biased in the main
    Far better than the usual biased view on here though, no offence.
  • Options

Yesterday the PM of Israel made a point of saying Trump was very pro-Israel - I'd rather believe the PM of a country than a random guy with an axe to grind.
  • Options

Trump says CNN hate him.

So sad.

I can't stand Sopel - he should work for C4 News
  • Options
    PlatoSaid said:

Trump says CNN hate him.

So sad.

I can't stand Sopel - he should work for C4 News
    Transfer to CNN his natural home
  • Options
    MikeLMikeL Posts: 7,322
    Of course his supporters will love it and his critics will hate it.

But what will the key swing voters think about it?

Press conferences ultimately aren't going to matter one way or the other.

Will they see results on the ground that will retain their votes?
  • Options
    edited February 2017

isam said:

Scott_P said:

LOL well that's a very different meaning!
    I was watching it and that's how it seemed, maybe the playback/script will prove me wrong
  • Options
    Mr. F, that's a common view of Best Served Cold. Personally, it's my least favourite Abercrombie book (not read his YA ones).

He did write a very interesting blog about what it might read like if all the genders were swapped.

Hope he gets back to the Circle of the World [think that's the name] soonish.
  • Options

Trump says CNN hate him.

So sad.

Sopel claiming the BBC is impartial is ridiculous. Not only is true impartiality impossible out of the journalists and editors who work for the BBC what proportion do you think preferred Trump over Hillary? What proportion would admit it?
  • Options
    Miss Plato, I like Sopel's appearances on the news. It's always fun guessing if he's dyed his hair or not that day.
  • Options
    MikeL said:

He showed a side of him that I hadn't seen before and of course results will matter but they need time. He still worries me but he did make some very good sound points not least to be friendly with Russia if possible
  • Options

Trump says CNN hate him.

So sad.

Sopel claiming the BBC is impartial is ridiculous. Not only is true impartiality impossible out of the journalists and editors who work for the BBC what proportion do you think preferred Trump over Hillary? What proportion would admit it?
    Their coverage of the election was dire. It seemed as though the majority of their stories on their website were talking about that frog image.
  • Options
    Brilliant from Trump.He probably spent more time talking to the Press today than Obama did in 8 years.As for John Sopel he was appalling.Trump haters need not respond.
  • Options

TOPPING said:

TOPPING said:

Biased in the main
    Far too gracious for my churlish comment!

Off to watch Deepwater Horizon.
  • Options
    MTimTMTimT Posts: 7,034
    TOPPING said:

TOPPING said:

TOPPING said:

Biased in the main

Of course, the BP exec is turned into the villain. If you care about safety, it is a bad film. If you don't, it's a pretty good Hollywood romp.
  • Options
    TOPPING said:

TOPPING said:

TOPPING said:

Biased in the main

My wife lost a nephew on the Piper Alfa disaster so we will give Deepwater Horizon a miss
  • Options
    Luckyguy1983Luckyguy1983 Posts: 25,679
    TOPPING said:

TOPPING said:

Biased in the main
    If you think that 'MSM' outlets don't have their own biases and agenda, I think it's you who has the 'simple' view.
  • Options
    David_EvershedDavid_Evershed Posts: 6,506
    edited February 2017
    Trump media questioners need to learn to ask more specific and shorter questions.

Otherwise, as today Trump interupts their background lead-in before they get to an actual question and just talks generally about the issue they are raising - and we learn nothing.

eg What action has he taken about the Russian incursions in the last week?

Rather than a rambling context and an attempt to ask what he will do in future - to which he (rightly) says he is not going to tell them in advance.
  • Options

Trump says CNN hate him.

So sad.

As I recall Sopel was actually predicting Trump could win, so he was certainly able to overcome his own preferrences (whatever they are).
  • Options
    Luckyguy1983Luckyguy1983 Posts: 25,679

Trump says CNN hate him.

So sad.

As I recall Sopel was actually predicting Trump could win, so he was certainly able to overcome his own preferrences (whatever they are).
    Utter bollocks. Predicting someone can win has no bearing on impartiality.
  • Options
    Mollie
    It’s like Trump littered the room with rakes, enough for everyone to step on multiple times. https://t.co/eHNWbBOSly
  • Options

Trump says CNN hate him.

So sad.

Utter bollocks. Predicting someone can win has no bearing on impartiality.
    Just sometimes people's prejudice can impact their their judgement about who is going to win - it's called wishful thinking.
  • Options
    isam said:
    I actually think he comes out quite well there. She's trying to ask a "gotcha" question and gets caught out.
  • Options
    kle4kle4 Posts: 92,114

'Main stream media' is a nonsense phrase.
  • Options
    kle4 said:

'Main stream media' is a nonsense phrase.
    Maybe but most people know what it means
  • Options
    AlistairAlistair Posts: 23,670

Brilliant from Trump.He probably spent more time talking to the Press today than Obama did in 8 years.As for John Sopel he was appalling.Trump haters need not respond.

Didn't Obama hold like weekly press conferences?
  • Options
    Alistair said:

Didn't Obama hold like weekly press conferences?
    Not as entertaining as Trump's today
  • Options
    FloaterFloater Posts: 14,195

isam said:
    I actually think he comes out quite well there. She's trying to ask a "gotcha" question and gets caught out.
    Plenty to criticize him for, but not for that.

But, god is he thin skinned and in constant need to tell everyone how great he is.
  • Options

MikeL said:

He showed a side of him that I hadn't seen before and of course results will matter but they need time. He still worries me but he did make some very good sound points not least to be friendly with Russia if possible
    I took from that he is so thin skinned.

If you upset him he isn't going to just turn the other cheek.

Also, unbelievable levels of preening about how great he is.

It's going to be a hell of a ride.
  • Options
    Floater said:

MikeL said:

I took from that he is so thin skinned.

If you upset him he isn't going to just turn the other cheek.

Also, unbelievable levels of preening about how great he is.

It's going to be a hell of a ride.
    He is a formidable opponent - who knows where it all goes but he does have some good ideas
  • Options

Trump says CNN hate him.

So sad.

Got to admit I did enjoy him putting down our impartial *cough* BBC
  • Options
    Floater said:

isam said:
    Plenty to criticize him for, but not for that.

But, god is he thin skinned and in constant need to tell everyone how great he is.
    No disagreement here.

• Options

err he slagged him off for being a reporter - the jewish gentleman was hardly alone in getting attacked by Trump
  • Options
    isam said:

Scott_P said:

Trump also pointed out he had a meeting arranged with one of them who then backed out for political reasons.

As someone said context is everything
  • Options
    The idea we can build a strong, reliable relationship with Trump lies in tatters on the White House floor.
  • Options
    Scott_P said:

I should have known it would be you spinning
  • Options

The idea we can build a strong, reliable relationship with Trump lies in tatters on the White House floor.

Premature by a mile
  • Options
    ThomasNasheThomasNashe Posts: 5,022
    Trump's presidency reminds me of Beckett. To adapt a little: 'It can't go on; it'll go on'.
  • Options
    Alistair- Yes I think you're right however Trump's content today was far reaching whereas BO I always found vacuous as the questions never stretched him as they were friendly if you know what I mean!!!

• Options
    Psychologically, that 90 mins press conference was a Trump rally for his base.

A much needed shot in the arm after losing Flynn. The public rally in Florida on Saturday is a return to campaign mode.
  • Options
    AlsoIndigoAlsoIndigo Posts: 1,852

I'm Liberal/Left.

Seriously?

Who believes these charts anyway.

The PoliticalCompass site appears to be connected to the One World Action charity founded by Glynis Kinnock, so there is room to suspect is political neutrality I would think.
  • Options
    MarqueeMarkMarqueeMark Posts: 50,193
    PlatoSaid said:

Mollie
    It’s like Trump littered the room with rakes, enough for everyone to step on multiple times. https://t.co/eHNWbBOSly

Trump clearly enjoys Sideshow Bob....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbd4t-ua-WQ
  • Options
    The moral high ground seems to be with people who take the piss out of facial tics.. funny old world
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Floater said:

Scott_P said:

I should have known it would be you spinning
    When Mehdi is involved it's 1.01 to be faux outrage. He is a classic reverse indicator

My favourite was when he claimed the 7/7 bombers were integrated into normal British society because they played Cricket. Such a little known sport in the Asian community!
  • Options
    AlanbrookeAlanbrooke Posts: 23,773

we didnt exactly build one with Obama

• Options
    nielhnielh Posts: 1,307
    Trump is talking to the 'silent majority' and it is very effective indeed.
  • Options
    williamglennwilliamglenn Posts: 48,306
    SeanT said:

This is just superb. The War and Peace of bedwetting. The Ulysses of Pram Toy Chucking. Bravo, bravo.
    AC Grayling is such an embarrassment...
  • Options
    AlsoIndigoAlsoIndigo Posts: 1,852

“The nicest thing about the rain is that it always stops. Eventually.”
  • Options
    SeanT said:

SeanT said:

This is just superb. The War and Peace of bedwetting. The Ulysses of Pram Toy Chucking. Bravo, bravo.
    The weird thing is, I know him vaguely. He and I have chatted. And he's a perfectly pleasant, clearly intelligent person

But he's one of those sent totally tonto by Brexit. Just completely vampire-bat-shit voodoo crazy. It's a definite and particular phenomenon. Matthew Parris suffers from the same cognitive virus, though maybe not quite as acutely. So do you.

The only parallels I can see are religious. An irrational faith, hitherto concealed, is suddenly and horribly threatened, indeed demolished. Madness ensues.

The same phenomenon has been visible on the other side for years. True and Eurosceptic Believers in British Democracy have been frothing at the mouth since Maastricht. Now the virus leaps to a new species.
    Its much more simple than that, its called being a bad loser. I should know, I am one!
  • Options
    CharlesCharles Posts: 35,758
    RobD said:

isam said:

Scott_P said:

Ah, context. :smiley:
    For me it'a a very good example of "fake news".

What he did was a brusque way of dealing with something he doesn't rank highly on his priorities.

What they reported implied something entirely different
  • Options
    justin124justin124 Posts: 11,527
    Pulpstar said:

2015:

Party %
    CON 36.9
    LAB 30.4

What does Tories 50%, Labour 24.4% look like baxtered ?
    Those are UK figures . The GB figures - used by pollsters - in 2015 were Con 37.8% Lab 31.2%
  • Options
    Scott_PScott_P Posts: 51,453

Trump needs to hold more of these open press conferences. He will improve his standing if he continues to interact like today

@robertmooreitv: One Republican Senator texted to CNN: The President should be doing this with a therapist, not on live TV.
  • Options
    wasd said:
    It was a rock solid Tory seat until quite recently - formerly represented by Julian Amery!
  • Options
    chestnutchestnut Posts: 7,341
    Scott_P said:

@robertmooreitv: One Republican Senator texted to CNN: The President should be doing this with a therapist, not on live TV.
    Trump has said what most people think - the press/MSM is biased.

Obviously, he's portraying it as uniquely against him, but it's really no different to the left's obsession with power of the Murdoch press and Dacre at the Mail, or the right's gripes with the BBC and Guardian.

I have no real idea who could be considered as an impartial source of news these days.
  • Options
    SeanT said:

isam said:

SeanT said:

SeanT said:

The weird thing is, I know him vaguely. He and I have chatted. And he's a perfectly pleasant, clearly intelligent person

But he's one of those sent totally tonto by Brexit. Just completely vampire-bat-shit voodoo crazy. It's a definite and particular phenomenon. Matthew Parris suffers from the same cognitive virus, though maybe not quite as acutely. So do you.

The only parallels I can see are religious. An irrational faith, hitherto concealed, is suddenly and horribly threatened, indeed demolished. Madness ensues.

The same phenomenon has been visible on the other side for years. True and Eurosceptic Believers in British Democracy have been frothing at the mouth since Maastricht. Now the virus leaps to a new species.
    Its much more simple than that, its called being a bad loser. I should know, I am one!
    No, it's more than that. It's believing (with some evidence) that you have lost a fundamental vote, indeed feeling that something in your political soul, your sense of identity, has been betrayed, and done so on the basis of falsehoods (again with some evidence)

And the thing is: the europhiles are right. The Leave campaign lied and lied again (£350m for the NHS etc etc), so their anger is justified.

What they don't understand, because they are fundamentally too stupid and short-sighted, is that the same was done to eurosceptics for FORTY YEARS. "It's just an economic community". "The Constitution is a tidying up process". "Put away your placards". "There will be no significant loss of sovereignty". "I offer a cast iron guarantee of a referendum". *Look, this is me, Gordon Brown, signing the Lisbon Treaty seven hours late and alone, to show it doesn't really matter*.

Eurosceptics had to suffer the lies, deceit, deviousness and outright, rancid cant of the Establishment for five decades, continuously. It sent some of us bonkers (including me, nearly).

Now the other side are getting a fat dose of it, in one go, though nothing compared to the lies told by their side in the first place.

So be it. Let them stew in their home-brewed juices of madness.
    Yes, if you watch that Peter Hitchens programme, "This Sceptic Isle" he shows that they bigwigs knew all along what they intended it to be. My main man EP rumbled it immediately
  • Options
    DavidL said:

Pong said:

DavidL said:

It's starting to feel a lot like Scotland. Labour are in a very bad place.

hmm.

It's not yet clear that it transfers through to byelections though. Some evidence in local council seats perhaps, but the Labour GOTV machine looks pretty much still intact and efficient as always for byelections.

I think stoke 2017 = inverclyde 2011.

Slightly smaller lab majority perhaps.
    I think they will win Stoke easily. As Nuttall self destructs even having a dork as a candidate is no handicap. Copeland is trickier despite having a much stronger candidate there.

But the crunch comes in May. Last time, with some careful and clever expectation management Labour and Corbyn came out quite well. It will be much harder this time if the polling stays anywhere near its current levels. It will not be so much people switching as Labour supporters just not bothering to come out.
    I agree with that but perhaps worth remebering that Labour did not perform as strongly in 2013 as in 2012 . UKIP had taken off by May 2013 in the aftermath of their performamce at the Eastleigh by election and to some extent may have helped the Tories that year by splitting the anti-Tory vote in a way that did not happen a year earlier. Labour also lost seats to UKIP which it might hope to win back this year.
  • Options
    Sean_F said:

chestnut said:

Immediately before the last GE Mori forecast the UK Left triumvirate of Lib/Lab/Green would poll 48. They polled 43. An overstatement of five.

They forecast a Remain vote of 55. Remain polled 48. An overstatement of seven.

Even in today's poll they think that Con/UKIP are on 49 - which means the right have theoretically lost votes since 2015, Corbyn's appointment and the referendum. That defies logic.

By contrast:

Com Res 52
    ICM 54
    Yougov 54
    Opinium 51

Ipsos Mori certainly have a left wing skew in their polls.
    They have actually produced the biggest Tory lead to date since May became PM - 18%!
  • Options

Pulpstar said:

If the Lib Dems are at 13%, as the IPSOS-Mori poll suggests, then their support has risen sharply since the general election.

Almost doubled
    Does third party support drop between midterm and the succeeding election as main opposition party support does?
    From memory, yes, it does tend to dip a little.

However, there are exceptions. 2001-5 saw the Lib Dems perform unusually strongly mid-term due to Iraq, and 1979-83 and 1983-7 both saw the Alliance perform extremely strongly when both main parties were unpopular.

Post-2015 was always likely to be an exception too given the highly unusual election (in Lib Dem terms) preceding it.
    The evidence is actually very clear. The Liberals failed to repeat at the 1959 election the success enjoyed at the Torrington and Rochdale byelections in 1958. The Orpington triumph of March 1962 was shortlived and was followed by only a modest advance at the 1964 election withe number of Liberal MPs rising to 9 from 6 in 1959. Even the Liberal surge in the February 1974 election led to a result which fell well short of what polls and by elections had been hinting at in 1973.
  • Options

Cumbria Times and Star newspaper has an online poll on by-election.
    Current results:

Who will you vote for in the Copeland by-election on February 23?
    24.1 % : Labour's Gillian Troughton

23.2 % : The Conservative Party's Trudy Harrison

33.5 % : The Liberal Democrats' Rebecca Hanson

9.3 % : UKIP

I am aware of a person who has already voted in excess of 100 times in that online poll!
  • Options
    justin124 said:

Cumbria Times and Star newspaper has an online poll on by-election.
    Current results:

Who will you vote for in the Copeland by-election on February 23?
    24.1 % : Labour's Gillian Troughton

23.2 % : The Conservative Party's Trudy Harrison

33.5 % : The Liberal Democrats' Rebecca Hanson

9.3 % : UKIP

I am aware of a person who has already voted in excess of 100 times in that online poll!
    Did they vote 124 times Mr 124?
  • Options
    Britain Elects ‏@britainelects 2m2 minutes ago

Scottish independence poll:
    Yes: 44% (+1)
    No: 51% (-)
    (via Panelbase / 07 - 13 Feb)
    4 replies 27 retweets 12 likes
  • Options
    Britain Elects ‏@britainelects 8s8 seconds ago