Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Yes Witney saw a sharp decline in turnout compared with GE2015

124»

Comments

• Options
    AndyJSAndyJS Posts: 29,395
    I can see the UK joining a future European project involving fewer countries than those currently part of the EU. I'm talking about in 15 to 20 years' time.
  • Options
    619619 Posts: 1,784
    AndyJS said:

MikeK said:

Thread. Yawn.

Meanwhile in political stories that matter, Trump is leading in 3 out 4 of the latest polls. We need to see a non-tracker.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

Trump can still win. His support is still solid. We await in trepidation the outcome.
    He can't win. His support is solid but insufficient and his ratings with those he needs to win over are too poor.
    He was only 4% behind in the latest YouGov/Economist poll. That doesn't seem like an unsurmountable deficit with more than 2 week to go.
    aggghhhhhh.

Whats the average??????

its NOT ABOUT ONE POLL
  • Options
    david_herdsondavid_herdson Posts: 17,419

rcs1000 said:

rcs1000 said:

RobD said:

PB is BACK! (Inaccessible for me all morning)

I had to selectively ban you for disagreeing with me over some minor point.

Other posters take note.
    This is the Internet. What's a "minor point"?
    Mostly it's people who use 'less' when they should use 'fewer'.
    Definitely a major point. Not as bad as "infer" for "imply" though.
    Tomorrow's piece contains both a 'fewer' and an 'imply'-derivative (implication, specifically). I'll leave it to others to decide whether they're used correctly but it the piece doesn't appear, that might be why!
  • Options
    RobDRobD Posts: 58,985
    619 said:

AndyJS said:

MikeK said:

Thread. Yawn.

Meanwhile in political stories that matter, Trump is leading in 3 out 4 of the latest polls. We need to see a non-tracker.

Trump can still win. His support is still solid. We await in trepidation the outcome.
    He can't win. His support is solid but insufficient and his ratings with those he needs to win over are too poor.
    He was only 4% behind in the latest YouGov/Economist poll. That doesn't seem like an unsurmountable deficit with more than 2 week to go.
    aggghhhhhh.

Whats the average??????

its NOT ABOUT ONE POLL
    Yes it is, the one on Nov 8.

I'll get my coat..
  • Options
    justin124justin124 Posts: 11,527

Cliff Michelmore had a tear in his eye on the Tonight programme.

It was actually 24Hours by that time . Tonight finished in 1965.
  • Options
    AndyJSAndyJS Posts: 29,395
    619 said:

AndyJS said:

MikeK said:

Thread. Yawn.

aggghhhhhh.

Whats the average??????

its NOT ABOUT ONE POLL
    I was using that poll because it's not far from the average, which is 5.8 points with RCP's 4-way.
  • Options
    CarlottaVanceCarlottaVance Posts: 59,783
    Classic!

LIB DEMS WINNING HERE!

Except, they're not......
This discussion has been closed.