Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » The betting moves to Hillary following post convention poll

12346»

Comments

• Options
    AlanbrookeAlanbrooke Posts: 23,857

I see Trump's KFC venture has gone terribly well:

The slogan isn't "utensil lickin' good" for a reason.

While out on the campaign trail, Donald Trump posted a photo on Twitter Monday evening that's prompting questions about his eating habits.

In the photo, Trump appears prepared to dig into a bucket of KFC fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy — but he won't be getting his hands on that chicken. He's using a knife and fork.

Many users commented on how the photo was an obvious ploy to appear more relatable, but that it clearly backfired

http://www.cbc.ca/news/trending/donald-trump-kfc-1.3703796

I dont have much interest in US politics, but really is this the best the campaign can come up with ?

Once again we have juvenile personality twaddle rather than anything relevant to policies.

• Options
    CarlottaVanceCarlottaVance Posts: 59,943
    Alistair said:

Meanwhile, 'joyous, civic nationalism' contd......

A SNP MSP was ridiculed today after revealing he’s still boycotting a travel agent that opposed independence nearly two years after the referendum.

John Mason said he refused to use Barrhead Travel because of the position its boss took during the run-up to the September 2014 vote.

Writing on Twitter, the controversial Glasgow Shettleston MSP said: “I’m boycotting Barrhead Travel as they’re on the No side. Got euros elsewhere.”

The comment sparked a furious backlash, with many pointing out Mason sits on Holyrood’s economy and jobs committee and the travel agent employ around 850 people.

They even have a major office in Mason’s Shettleston constituency.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/snps-john-mason-ridiculed-boycotting-8545768#A6g57WEOCROm6LWJ.99

Gosh, I can see how one bloke not getting his ForEx at a Travel Agent could bring the whole company to the verge of bankruptcy.
    I thought MSPs were supposed to represent all their constituents - not just the ones who voted for them?

If so how does trash-talking one of your constituency's employers fit with that?

Or does that not apply to SNP MSPs?
This discussion has been closed.