Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Undefined discussion subject.

123457»

Comments

• Options
    BarnesianBarnesian Posts: 7,996
    taffys said:

TGOHF said:

Barnesian said:

Blimey

Cameron says Corbyn is 'a friend of the terrorist group Hamas'. Gloves fully off

Cameron's political career ending in the gutter, along with Zac's. Shameful.
    I agree. This has lost Zac my vote and my wife's. It is a pity as I think he is a hardworking type who would make a good mayor, but as you say, this is now shameful gutter politics.
    Sorry but I simply don't believe you.
    I have seen quite a few 'I was a cast iron tory, but this sickening Zac campaign....' type comments that stink to high heaven.

Phil Roberts would be proud.
    Mine is genuine.
  • Options
    sladeslade Posts: 1,932
    AndyJS said:

RobD said:

O/T, but are the projections to the number of councils that will change hands, rather than seats?

I don't think anyone's done any projections as to which councils will change hands, just speculation as to which ones might. This article might be useful:

http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/politicsandpolicy/englands-2016-local-elections-an-indicator-of-the-national-political-picture/
    On your analysis of which wards are vulnerable you have Kirklees Golcar as a Labour defence. In fact the Lib Dems won it back in a by-election and are thus defending this year. I expect a solid LD hold.
This discussion has been closed.