Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Undefined discussion subject.

Comments

• Options
    SpeedySpeedy Posts: 12,100
    Pulpstar said:

Anyhoo, the big story will be about what's not on the front page of The Sun.

I think David Herdson earlier today had a point on some of the points he made wrt the outcome.

But the Sun's headline was clearly disgraceful. They could have done well to just print.,. "sorry"
    I think I missed it, what did the Sun do again ?
  • Options
    RobDRobD Posts: 58,985
    MikeK said:

Good evening.
    It looks like The Donald will win all 5 states tonight. Being tired I'll peruse the results tomorrow morning.
    twitter.com/FiveThirtyEight/status/725076121751015425

Just to mark your card, 538 think that Trump needs to win 97 delegates to be on track for a majority.
  • Options

Nor on the front page of The Times.
    A coincidence I'm sure.
    Tom Newton Dunn having massive car crash on Sky's paper review. What were they thinking. Just plain unforgivable that they couldn't say sorry today of all days. Suspect that is the end of the Sun in Liverpool for a generation
  • Options
    RobD said:

MikeK said:

Good evening.
    It looks like The Donald will win all 5 states tonight. Being tired I'll peruse the results tomorrow morning.

Just to mark your card, 538 think that Trump needs to win 97 delegates to be on track for a majority.
    If he's lucky he might get 107-111.
  • Options
    SouthamObserverSouthamObserver Posts: 38,955
    SeanT said:

Got to say I am very pleased it was Obama in the White House from 2009 and not John McCain. There was nothing inevitable about the global economy not going into a complete death spiral after the crash.

I was an Obamacan in 2008. A rightwinger who wanted him to win. I would have voted for him. I still think his election was a good thing for racial equality, in itself.

But he has been a bitter disappointment ever since. A terrible foreign policy president, timid and vacillating, and a mediocre domestic president, responsible for a half hearted reform of health, and not much else.

The times were against him. He faced relative American decline and a tough economy. But he didn't have to be quite SO shite. Yet he was.

He was a great campaigner.... and that's all.

He was a lot better than the alternative. Obama made some big economic calls at the start of his presidency that prevented a terrible situation becoming an all-out catastrophe. That was an important achievement. The rest has been disappointing, but times were against him. If he could stand again this year he'd probably win.

• Options

A coincidence I'm sure.
    Tom Newton Dunn having massive car crash on Sky's paper review. What were they thinking. Just plain unforgivable that they couldn't say sorry today of all days. Suspect that is the end of the Sun in Liverpool for a generation
    I think the size of the readership of the Sun in Liverpool was of Scottish Tory proportions.
  • Options

A coincidence I'm sure.
    Oh that one.
    The Sun has to apologize for so many things you almost forget which is which.
  • Options
    kle4kle4 Posts: 91,954
    edited April 2016
    SeanT said:

Speedy said:
    Has Obama put his Nobel Peace Prize in a museum yet? I'm trying to remember what he got it for?.
    Given how soon into his presidency it was decided upon, for giving some speeches I believe.

The man does deliver a nice speech.
  • Options
    SeanT said:

MP_SE said:

SeanT said:

The Naz Shah story perpetuates a toxic narrative for Labour.

I don't for a second believe that 1% of white British Labour voters are anti-Semitic. It just doesn't exist in their core vote, or their wider British vote.

But the Labour PARTY is now infested with anti-Semitism. And the vector is: Islam.

At what point does a party infested with anti-Semites become an anti-Semitic party?
    Quite soon, unless they take drastic action.

By all accounts, the Labour party at university level - one of the few places where they still thrive - is ardently anti-Semitic, much of it fired by Islamists.

Such is the blindness of Corbyn Labour that those inside the party who point out its problem with anti-semitism and demand action are accused of attacking the leader. I am glad to have washed my hands of it, though regretful that its growing toxicity means this useless government has a completely free hand.

• Options
    TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 114,556
    edited April 2016

A coincidence I'm sure.
    This is from the Merseyside football correspondent of The Times (and Liverpool fan) shortly after The Sun front page appeared.

https://twitter.com/TonyBarretTimes/status/725076412936376320
  • Options
    SeanT said:

SeanT said:

Got to say I am very pleased it was Obama in the White House from 2009 and not John McCain. There was nothing inevitable about the global economy not going into a complete death spiral after the crash.

I was an Obamacan in 2008. A rightwinger who wanted him to win. I would have voted for him. I still think his election was a good thing for racial equality, in itself.

But he has been a bitter disappointment ever since. A terrible foreign policy president, timid and vacillating, and a mediocre domestic president, responsible for a half hearted reform of health, and not much else.

The times were against him. He faced relative American decline and a tough economy. But he didn't have to be quite SO shite. Yet he was.

He was a lot better than the alternative. Obama made some big economic calls at the start of his presidency that prevented a terrible situation becoming an all-out catastrophe. That was an important achievement. The rest has been disappointing, but times were against him. If he could stand again this year he'd probably win.

McCain would have been a better president.
    With McCain we would be all dead by now.
    People should learn a lesson from G.W. Bush.
  • Options
    PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 75,975
    Speedy said:

RobD said:

MikeK said:

Good evening.

If 538 is including unbound PA then Trump will crush that, if they aren't he'll probably still beat it.

25 CT
    16 DE
    32 MA
    11 RI
    17 PA

And about 30 unbound PA delegates maybe.
  • Options
    RobD said:

A coincidence I'm sure.
    I think the size of the readership of the Sun in Liverpool was of Scottish Tory proportions.
    20% :o ?
  • Options
    Hillsbrough not mentioned on the front page of the Times either.
  • Options
    Pulpstar said:

RobD said:

A coincidence I'm sure.
    20% :o ?
    Hm, maybe Scottish Tory MP proportions. :p
  • Options
    Speedy said:

A coincidence I'm sure.
    Oh that one.
    The Sun has to apologize for so many things you almost forget which is which.
    I cannot imagine any front page being more insulting, shameful and insensitive. I remember it well and the fury it provoked.
  • Options
    Pulpstar said:

Speedy said:

RobD said:

MikeK said:

Good evening.

If 538 is including unbound PA then Trump will crush that, if they aren't he'll probably still beat it.

25 CT
    16 DE
    32 MA
    11 RI
    17 PA

And about 30 unbound PA delegates maybe.
    28 CT
    16 DE
    38 MA
    12 RI
    17 PA

That's the max. Trump could get on a very good day today.
  • Options
    SeanT said:

SeanT said:

No, he'd have wiped out the global economy. He had no idea what was happening or why. That crisis needed brains to tackle it. Whatever else he lacks Obama has one of those. McCain picked Sarah Palin as his running mate.

• Options
    Sanders may well win CT actually, he was only 2 behind in the latest poll.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    More Exit Poll leaks:

GOP Penn.

Feelings if Trump is elected:

Excited 36
    Optimistic 26
    Concerned 14
    Scared 23

From that my estimates are max 62 for Trump, min 49.
    In N.Y the numbers where:
    35/27/14/22
  • Options

twitter.com/dylsharpe/status/725081179511263238

I agree with the sentiments here that they should have just splashed it on their front page.

• Options
    Connecticut GOP Exit Poll:

Late deciders

Kasich 39
    Trump 35
    Cruz 16.

The magic number for Connecticut is 50% for Trump to win all delegates.
  • Options
    SeanT said:

That's what I remember. I think the Sun already said Sorry.
    They did in 2012

https://twitter.com/Domponsford/status/724955999875043328
  • Options
    The Kasich-Cruz alliance is the funniest story of the day in the GOP race. It looks to have both backfired and disintegrated simultaneously.
  • Options
    Can't hurt to say sorry twice! ;)
  • Options
    They're having a good laugh about it on CNN.
  • Options
    SeanT said:

SeanT said:

SeanT said:

No, he'd have wiped out the global economy. He had no idea what was happening or why. That crisis needed brains to tackle it. Whatever else he lacks Obama has one of those. McCain picked Sarah Palin as his running mate.

Nonsense.

He did. Honestly. Look it up.

• Options
    MortimerMortimer Posts: 13,953
    edited April 2016
    Obama is basically the modern-day, American Ted Heath, isn't he - a manager of decline.

• Options
    Pulpstar said:

They're having a good laugh about it on CNN.

I'm on MSNBC.
  • Options
    AndyJSAndyJS Posts: 29,395
    edited April 2016

Christ, I've just unrepressed Superman IV: The Quest for Peace.

With Nuclear fecking Man

Lol!

When I was about ten Superman III was probably my favourite film, despite being absolutely terrified by the scene where the supercomputer turns the woman into an evil robot.

Saw it again last year and realised how truly awful it was.
    I still like it, in a 6 year old sort of way. The Gus Gorman character is amusing.
  • Options
    rcs1000rcs1000 Posts: 54,052
    Charles said:

Paulson did a decent job, although he was too close to Goldman for decency
    I have a very good Paulson story, but it's probably not for public consumption.
  • Options
    Am I the only person who thought Hillary's 58% in New York wasn't that great given it was her "home state" ?

(I know Bernie is from there, but he had VT)
  • Options
    BarnesianBarnesian Posts: 7,997
    edited April 2016
    Pulpstar said:

Didn't the leaked exit poll show Sanders on 51.3% and Clinton on 48.7%?
  • Options
    runnymede said:

Re. the income tax thing -

In 1914 about 7% of the population paid income tax, less than 20% of workers did just before WWII

In 1914, government spending was 6% of GDP. that should again be the target.
  • Options
    MortimerMortimer Posts: 13,953
    rcs1000 said:

runnymede said:

In 1914 about 7% of the population paid income tax, less than 20% of workers did just before WWII

And I thought I was a small stater!
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Barnesian said:

Pulpstar said:

Didn't the leaked exit poll show Sanders on 51.3% and Clinton on 48.7%?
    Yes, I've gone -£6/£47.50 off the back of it...

But my spreadsheet (Based off Huffpost pollster) shows a bit of late movement to Bernie.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/112R0zDRQLC2cxE1op0TY-IBq_PTtcxpwgfbu87DI45w/edit#gid=1244356924 (CT tab)
  • Options
    rcs1000 said:

runnymede said:

How can that be the target ?

Defence spending is about 2% and foreign aid is about 1%, what would be left for the Home Office, or Education, Healthcare, Pensions, Transport, ect ect.
  • Options
    SeanT said:

Hillsbrough not mentioned on the front page of the Times either.

Tbh I don't see it as major front page material, if I was an editor - of any paper. It's an interesting new judgement on a truly terrible incident. But it happened decades ago. Unless you were there, or you are Liverpudlian, then it's just not THAT interesting.

Cruel but true. Note the Daily Mail didn't make it THE front page news, either. And they love embarrassing the Sun.

That said, the Sun should just have said SORRY on page one. And done themselves credit, thereby.

It's a big enough story that it should be on the front page, even if it's not the lead.

• Options
    brokenwheelbrokenwheel Posts: 3,352
    Pulpstar said:

Am I the only person who thought Hillary's 58% in New York wasn't that great given it was her "home state" ?

Not that I care for defending Hilary, but if you are any high-profile local politician you have probably pissed off enough people so they never vote for you again.

Kasich only got 47% in Ohio and he's the current Governor...
  • Options
    john_zimsjohn_zims Posts: 3,399
    @Speedy

'In 1914, government spending was 6% of GDP. that should again be the target.

Defence spending is about 2% and foreign aid is about 1%, what would be left for the Home Office, or Education, Healthcare, Pensions, Transport, ect ect.'

Plenty..
  • Options
    Speedy said:

rcs1000 said:

runnymede said:

Defence spending is about 2% and foreign aid is about 1%, what would be left for the Home Office, or Education, Healthcare, Pensions, Transport, ect ect.
    Well, we'd get rid of EU contributions and foreign aid, which would be a good start.
  • Options
    Mortimer said:

rcs1000 said:

runnymede said:

And a third of government spending was interest payments, and we had the world's largest navy.
  • Options

Pulpstar said:

Not that I care for defending Hilary, but if you are any high-profile local politician you have probably pissed off enough people so they never vote for you again.

Kasich only got 47% in Ohio and he's the current Governor...
    Well certainly in upstate New York Hillary doesn't seem all that loved.
    NYC was good for her mind.
  • Options
    For a comparison with the other states on the GOP side:

Candidate with most votes should win:

PA 70
    CT 68
    MD 66

So the range for Trump is probably 4% between states.
  • Options
    MSNBC has blurred that Trump may win Pennsylvania by 20 points.
    That's on the low end for Trump, may put Connecticut in danger for him falling under 50%.
  • Options
    FrankBoothFrankBooth Posts: 9,052
    SeanT said:

MP_SE said:

SeanT said:

I don't for a second believe that 1% of white British Labour voters are anti-Semitic. It just doesn't exist in their core vote, or their wider British vote.

But the Labour PARTY is now infested with anti-Semitism. And the vector is: Islam.

At what point does a party infested with anti-Semites become an anti-Semitic party?

By all accounts, the Labour party at university level - one of the few places where they still thrive - is ardently anti-Semitic, much of it fired by Islamists.
    It's strange. Blair took us into Iraq and then Labour had a Jewish leader. Unless it's all changed in the last year.
  • Options
    Speedy said:

MSNBC has blurred that Trump may win Pennsylvania by 20 points.
    That's on the low end for Trump, may put Connecticut in danger for him falling under 50%.

Could be Cruz utterly flopping.
  • Options
    ThreeQuidderThreeQuidder Posts: 6,133
    RobD said:

Can't hurt to say sorry twice! ;)

But it does seem to be the hardest word.

(Am I on the right story here?)
  • Options
    Well the reliable Huffington Post guy who has leaked all those exit polls in the past has posted this:

Ryan Grim ‏@ryangrim 3m3 minutes ago
    Exit polls have Trump stomping mofos, pulling more than 60%
  • Options
    Speedy said:

Well the reliable Huffington Post guy who has leaked all those exit polls in the past has posted this:

Ryan Grim ‏@ryangrim 3m3 minutes ago
    Exit polls have Trump stomping mofos, pulling more than 60%

Looks like the pact isn't going to plan for Kasich and Cruz.
  • Options
    FrankBoothFrankBooth Posts: 9,052
    rcs1000 said:

Mortimer said:

rcs1000 said:

runnymede said:

And a third of government spending was interest payments, and we had the world's largest navy.
    With a very small army, an economy as big as any other and a massive Empire.
  • Options
    Whoever is matching Conneticut at 1.12 for Hillary is being... brave.

Not even the blatantly HRC supporting Nate Silver has http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/election-2016/primary-forecast/connecticut-democratic/ Hillary as a lock there.
  • Options
    Danny565Danny565 Posts: 8,091
    edited April 2016
    RobD said:

A coincidence I'm sure.
    The Sun isn't the second-most popular paper in Liverpool ;)
  • Options
    CyclefreeCyclefree Posts: 25,221

SeanT said:

MP_SE said:

SeanT said:

It's strange. Blair took us into Iraq and then Labour had a Jewish leader. Unless it's all changed in the last year.
    It's worth remembering that for some Islamists the only thing wrong with the Holocaust was that it did not go far enough. And there are historical links between the Nazis and some of the proponents of Islamist ideology. It's not surprising that the virus of anti-Semitism should have mutated in this way, a mutation the Left has refused to recognise - let alone do anything about - despite all its talk of anti- racism.

• Options
    Danny565Danny565 Posts: 8,091

SeanT said:

MP_SE said:

SeanT said:

Unfortunately, there are some hard-lefties (eg. Ken Livingstone) who think that, just because Jewish people are proportionally richer than other "minorities", that that means discrimination against them doesn't matter as much.

That said, antisemitism has been on the rise generally the last couple of years, not just in Labour / the left.
  • Options
    daodaodaodao Posts: 821

SeanT said:

MP_SE said:

SeanT said:

Following the example of the new LOTO, senior labour politicians are now much less reticent about pulling their punches for fear of calling offence. For example, referring to the conduct of Sir Philip Green (former boss of BHS), Angela Eagle, the shadow business secretary, said: "In this situation it appears this owner extracted hundreds of millions of pounds from the business and walked away to his favourite tax haven, leaving the Pension Protection Scheme to pick up the bill."
  • Options
    MTimTMTimT Posts: 7,034
    Mortimer said:

rcs1000 said:

runnymede said:

Indeed, I'd be happy if the US could get total government spending (about 36% currently) back under the 30% mark.

Link to US spending as % GDP at
    http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/total_2016USpt_88ps5n
  • Options
    Full Exit Poll numbers for Dem side:

CT
    Clinton – 51%
    Sanders – 47%

MD
    Clinton – 64%
    Sanders – 34%

PA
    Clinton – 56%
    Sanders – 44%
  • Options
    PA GOP Exit Poll

Change 35%
    Values 29
    Tells it like it is 23
    Can win 11

With that Trump should be in the mid 50's.
  • Options
    NickPalmerNickPalmer Posts: 21,358
    Speedy said:

CT
    Clinton – 51%
    Sanders – 47%

MD
    Clinton – 64%
    Sanders – 34%

PA
    Clinton – 56%
    Sanders – 44%

A respectable 2nd for Bernie but still a clear second, and he probably won RI. Probably close enough to enable him to carry on to a *possible* win in California if he wants to - and why wouldn't he?
  • Options
    Of course I may underestimate Trump:

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/725086001434120192
  • Options
    Speedy said:

CT
    Clinton – 51%
    Sanders – 47%

MD
    Clinton – 64%
    Sanders – 34%

PA
    Clinton – 56%
    Sanders – 44%

Where are you getting the info from?
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Pulpstar said:

Speedy said:

CT
    Clinton – 51%
    Sanders – 47%

MD
    Clinton – 64%
    Sanders – 34%

PA
    Clinton – 56%
    Sanders – 44%

The Huffington Post.
    They also have Trump over 60% in all states.
  • Options
    O/T

"iPhone Sales Decline For The First Time Ever
    As predicted, the tech company’s latest quarterly earnings were a disappointment."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/apple-iphones-sales-decline_us_571fd19fe4b0b49df6a979d7
  • Options
    HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 117,115
    rcs1000 said:

runnymede said:

In 1914 there was no NHS, no welfare state, limited state education, in fact the only thing the state really spent money on was the armed forces and the police, of course there was not yet universal suffrage either
  • Options
    Speedy said:

Pulpstar said:

Speedy said:

CT
    Clinton – 51%
    Sanders – 47%

MD
    Clinton – 64%
    Sanders – 34%

PA
    Clinton – 56%
    Sanders – 44%

The Huffington Post.
    Link P:)
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Pulpstar said:

Speedy said:

Pulpstar said:

Speedy said:

CT
    Clinton – 51%
    Sanders – 47%

MD
    Clinton – 64%
    Sanders – 34%

PA
    Clinton – 56%
    Sanders – 44%

The Huffington Post.
    Link P:)
    Ryan Grim

https://twitter.com/ryangrim/status/725094318625685510
    https://twitter.com/ryangrim/status/725096973397807105
  • Options
  • Options
    Tim_BTim_B Posts: 7,669
    edited April 2016
    ESPN is showing a 1 hour program on Hillsborough at 8pm eastern on ESPN2.

Seeing the victims families link arms after the verdict and sing "You'll never walk alone" was very moving, and I'm not even a soccer fan.

They've been showing excerpts all day and at lunch the first comment from everyone was they couldn't believe that there were not seats for everyone.
  • Options
    CarlottaVanceCarlottaVance Posts: 59,785
    What LEAVE got upset about next:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/7104680/PMs-aides-and-ministers-are-using-WhatsApp-in-pro-EU-campaign-to-avoid-embarrassing-leaks.html

Using 'WhatsApp' is a 'Shady Practice'.......

That'll persuade the under 35s......
  • Options
    Also some breaking news, Yahoo! has been bought by TPM.
  • Options
    The interesting thing is that Trump was polling even better in Delaware and Rhode Island than he was in MD, CT, PA.

It's a complete massacre if he follows through with that lot.
  • Options
    Plato_SaysPlato_Says Posts: 11,822
    Polls closed at 8pm? Are we looking at 2ish for results?
  • Options
    MTimT said:

Mortimer said:

rcs1000 said:

runnymede said:

Indeed, I'd be happy if the US could get total government spending (about 36% currently) back under the 30% mark.

Based on that chart of presidents from 1940 FDR, IKE, LBJ, Ford, Reagan, Bush Snr, George W Bush and Obama all increased spending. JFK, Nixon and Carter left it unchanged. The only presidents to cut it were Harry Truman and Bill Clinton, both Democrats
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    If Trump gets over 60% then he is on target to match Romney in the same states even after Romney got the nomination when Santorum dropped out in 2012.

It's something that I've noticed that the top 2 in 2016 always get either the same as Romney or Santorum did in 2012 in each state.
  • Options
    Pulpstar said:

The interesting thing is that Trump was polling even better in Delaware and Rhode Island than he was in MD, CT, PA.

Delaware and Rhode Island are hardly a target rich environment. Apparently 60,000 people in PA have switched from Dem to GOP to vote for Trump.

If history is any guide, none of these states is likely to vote GOP in November.
  • Options
    williamglennwilliamglenn Posts: 48,116
    Speedy said:

That's a spoof, surely?
  • Options
    Pulpstar said:

If he gets over 67% in RI he might get 13 delegates instead of just 10 or 9, not much big difference but just for bragging rights.
  • Options

Speedy said:

That's a spoof, surely?
    https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/725100096858238977
  • Options
    edited April 2016

Polls closed at 8pm? Are we looking at 2ish for results?

Think so yes.
  • Options
    Speedy said:

Speedy said:

That's a spoof, surely?
    As I said... Where do you think they found the money to buy a $35bn company?
  • Options
    HYUFD said:

MTimT said:

Mortimer said:

rcs1000 said:

runnymede said:

Based on that chart of presidents from 1940 FDR, IKE, LBJ, Ford, Reagan, Bush Snr, George W Bush and Obama all increased spending. JFK, Nixon and Carter left it unchanged. The only presidents to cut it were Harry Truman and Bill Clinton, both Democrats
    That's part of the reason Americans are mad as hell at Washington. Even after the most savage mid-term beating in 80 years in 2010 due to spending and Obamacare - even Obama called it a shellacking - the spending went on. In 2014 Republicans took control of Congress, less as a vote of confidence in their policies than as a way to stop the country's drift leftwards and stop Obama. The spending continued.

The country is mad that whoever is in charge, nothing stops the spending growth and the executive orders. Hence the desire for a non-pol this time. Folks have had enough.

It's a little simplistic, but makes the point.
  • Options

Speedy said:

Speedy said:

That's a spoof, surely?
    The longer they wait, the cheaper it gets.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Tim_B said:

The country is mad that whoever is in charge, nothing stops the spending growth and the executive orders. Hence the desire for a non-pol this time. Folks have had enough.

One of Trump's other great arguments is that in terms of campaign spending, he's getting more bang for his buck than anyone. If you can spend less and get better results, what's not to like?
  • Options
    Plato_SaysPlato_Says Posts: 11,822
    David Frum
    If dinosaurs had National Committees... "I think we can work with that meteor. It will act more presidential in the general ... "
  • Options

Speedy said:

Speedy said:

That's a spoof, surely?
    Don't ask me.
  • Options
    Tim_B said:

HYUFD said:

MTimT said:

Mortimer said:

rcs1000 said:

runnymede said:

That's part of the reason Americans are mad as hell at Washington. Even after the most savage mid-term beating in 80 years in 2010 due to spending and Obamacare - even Obama called it a shellacking - the spending went on. In 2014 Republicans took control of Congress, less as a vote of confidence in their policies than as a way to stop the country's drift leftwards and stop Obama. The spending continued.

The rate of spending did decline from 2010-2016 and much of the decline under Clinton was due to the GOP congress. Whether Trump will really do much about spending is another matter, he is really a populist not a fiscal conservative
  • Options
    Cruz conceeding all 5 states in Indiana - he's sounding like Kasich now...
  • Options
    Hillary has picked Trump as her VP nominee - from Ted Cruz.

No wonder Trump calls him LYIN' TED
  • Options
    Pulpstar said:

It's quite telling that Cruz is giving his speeches just before they announce that he lost.
  • Options
    Pulpstar said:

Hillary has picked Trump as her VP nominee - from Ted Cruz.

No wonder Trump calls him LYIN' TED

Cruz's exaggerated full body chuckle after one of his laughter lines makes him look like a even more of a cartoon villain that he normally does. He's Dick Dastardly and Muttley in one person.
  • Options
    Speedy said:

Pulpstar said:

It's quite telling that Cruz is giving his speeches just before they announce that he lost.
    Just good media management
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Everyone projects Trump wins.

Hillary is projected to win Maryland.
  • Options
    SWEEP FOR TRUMP
  • Options
    CNN Pennsylvania exit poll