Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Now YouGov suggests that Labour’s Scottish nightmare is get

13»

Comments

• Options
    nigel4englandnigel4england Posts: 4,800
    MikeK said:

I see that Matt has reported me for something or other. I hope I'm not going to be banned again, and this time for nothing.

I was banned the other day and I have absolutely no idea what for, in the past I could understand it but I have been well behaved for ages.
  • Options
    malcolmgmalcolmg Posts: 42,218

malcolmg said:

perdix said:

JonathanD said:

malcolmg said:

DavidL said:

Scott_P said:

DavidL said:

Nothing lasts forever in politics but it really doesn't get better than this for the SNP.

The only cloud on the horizon is if the Zoomers figure out that Nicola ruled out Indyref2 in her speech today
    The economics of Independence are completely unsellable at the moment, even by one of the most effective political parties in the UK. Hopefully, they will realise if it is ever going to be a reality all our politicians need to focus on rebuilding a credible and sustainable economy in Scotland. It would make a nice change after more than 25 years of obsession about constitutional matters.
    David how will Scotland ever build a decent economy when it is all based on London and south east. Tories will never do anything to help the situation in Scotland.

If the snp aren't bright enough to make use of the powers the Scottish government have them they should step side and let another party have a go.
    @Malcomg "Tories will never so anything to help the situation in Scotland..." Is English shedloads of money not enough?

another moronic halfwit enters , go get an eduction bellend
    Go to Bavaria, the Englishman has had enough of putting food into your foul ingrate mouth.
    I pay plenty to keep ;losers like you on JSA
This discussion has been closed.