Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Now YouGov suggests that Labour’s Scottish nightmare is get

Comments

• Options
    geoffwgeoffw Posts: 8,189
    edited March 2016
  • Options
    PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 76,036
    £70 traded at 1000.0 on Wales.
  • Options
    NorfolkTilIDieNorfolkTilIDie Posts: 1,268
    RodCrosby said:

"Who cares if I'm not 'presidential'?"

Think thats a poor line from Trump. Americans see their president as semi-monarchical.
  • Options
    DavidLDavidL Posts: 51,543
    Not watching it but what on earth has happened to England?
  • Options
    If England lose this, they deserve to be horsewhipped
  • Options
    TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 114,719
    edited March 2016
    DavidL said:

Yellow card against England, and a vile Welshman gouged an Englishman and got nothing.

Craig Joubert proving why he is so highly regarded by Rugby fans across the world.

For the last ten mins, The Welsh did that thing the French do, and just go mental and play some awesome rugby
  • Options
    dr_spyndr_spyn Posts: 11,291
    edited March 2016

If England lose this, they deserve to be horsewhipped

The horsewhip has been hung up. But odd decision on eye gouging on Cole, after he was sent off
  • Options
    MortimerMortimer Posts: 13,960
    Never underestimate a Welsh second half.

Very, very close at the end....
  • Options
    MarkSeniorMarkSenior Posts: 4,699
    edited March 2016

Good evening, everyone.

Mr. W, that's surprising (Labour and Lib Dems apparently going along with independence for Scotland). Must help the blues.

Of course it is surprising , it is not true .
  • Options

DavidL said:

Yellow card against England, and a vile Welshman gouged an Englishman and got nothing.

Craig Joubert proving why he is so highly regarded by Rugby fans across the world.

For the last ten mins, The Welsh did that thing the French do, and just go mental and play some awesome rugby
    Astonished he is still an international referee after the world cup.
  • Options
    Joubert was later seen leaving Twickenham with his faithful guide dog.
  • Options
    dr_spyn said:

Joubert was later seen leaving Twickenham with his faithful guide dog.

Better hope he wasn't seen by any Scotland fans.
  • Options
    FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,336
    Corbynism sweeping the nation....of Scotland...
  • Options
    tlg86tlg86 Posts: 25,222
    The day video replays come into football is the day I stop going.
  • Options
    Dsigraceful decision by Joubert in the rugby, but Dan Cole proving again to be a total idiot. Every game he is responsible for so many stupid penalties.
  • Options
    Morris_DancerMorris_Dancer Posts: 61,031
    Mr. L, is Joubert the chap who managed to referee Scotland to defeat against Australia?

Mr. Senior, an untruth, uttered on PB? Surely not!

Mr. Eagles, nonsense. I'm sure the English team was simply toying expertly with the Welsh, to make their ultimate defeat all the more painful.
  • Options
    edited March 2016

Mr. L, is Joubert the chap who managed to referee Scotland to defeat against Australia?

Mr. Eagles, nonsense. I'm sure the English team was simply toying expertly with the Welsh, to make their ultimate defeat all the more painful.

Indeed he is. Not that we bear a grudge of course.
  • Options
    What time are the first results of the GOP's DC Caucus expected in?
  • Options
    Sean_FSean_F Posts: 36,013
    Mortimer said:

Never underestimate a Welsh second half.

Very, very close at the end....

Must have been stunningly exciting.
  • Options
    MarkSeniorMarkSenior Posts: 4,699

An untruth in a Conservative leaflet - always
  • Options
    RodCrosbyRodCrosby Posts: 7,737
    RodCrosby said:

Pong said:

Pulpstar said:

If something untoward happens to Trump does Cruz get in ?

Not a nice calculation, but there are betting implications.....

Probability must be <1% though.</p>
    I'd put the probability far higher than that, remembering the violent history of American politics.
    There's a serious assassination attempt about every 10 years, and one is a little overdue...
    Using the Poisson distribution, I'd estimate the probability of a "serious" attempt before November as ~8.5%, and of a successful attempt as ~1.8%...

[24 "serious" attempts since 1835, five successful, including RFK]
  • Options
    Is this a genuine a/c in the name of a SNP MP?

https://twitter.com/_PaulMonaghan/status/708433071603843073
  • Options
    AndyJSAndyJS Posts: 29,395

Usual voting hours in DC are 7am to 8pm. 8pm is 1am UK time.
  • Options

If only Tory leaflets were as honest as a Lib Dem bar chart
  • Options
    MP_SEMP_SE Posts: 3,642
    Speedy said:

RodCrosby said:

Pulpstar said:

If something untoward happens to Trump does Cruz get in ?

Only if he fired the bullet...
    I think that is something we have to take into consideration here.
    What happens if Trump gets shot?

If he survives he rides the attempt all the way to the White House.
    If he doesn't he becomes a martyr to his cause, and everyone will have to pass the Trump litmus test if they want to have a chance to get elected.

In both cases his opponents get the blame.

That's of course after the riots by thousands of armed Trump supporters and right wing militias all over america.

After Martin Luther King was shot most of america looked like it was in a state of civil war, and most MLK supporters were not as heavily armed as Trump supporters.
    Is this realistic? I do not really understand American culture. Rather interestingly on a recent trip to NYC a great many of the guys I know working out there claim they are forever getting into trouble with HR as what is considered banter in the UK is considered rude in the States.
  • Options
    malcolmgmalcolmg Posts: 42,229
    Scott_P said:

Nicola Sturgeon on stage announcing all the goodies she is going to spend the £15bn transfer from English taxpayers on this year.

But no mention of Indyref2...

what a creep, lower than a rattlesnake
  • Options
    Scott_PScott_P Posts: 51,453
    dr_spyn said:

One of the brighter ones...
  • Options
    RobDRobD Posts: 59,028
    Was asleep and missed the sensational news :o
  • Options
    Scott_PScott_P Posts: 51,453
    malcolmg said:

what a creep, lower than a rattlesnake

Are you allowed to say that about Nicola?
  • Options
    dr_spyn said:

https://twitter.com/_PaulMonaghan/status/708433071603843073

Ith as the verified symbol
  • Options

rcs1000 said:

DavidL said:

rcs1000 said:

DavidL said:

EPG said:

DavidL said:

Mortimer said:

DavidL said:

And Patrick Harvey was way, way more irritating than Rennie.

He was spouting utter nonsense - made Lucas look vaguely sensible in comparison.....

And thanks for confirming my guesses - glad to see more Unionists for the Tory cause!
    "Confirming" may be a bit strong, it is only my opinion. But I would like to see the Tories in Scotland rebrand themselves as the Unionist party with a CDU type relationship to the English Tories. At the moment there is too low a ceiling on what they can achieve.

thinking.
    I think if the Scottish LibDems and the Conservatives merged to become the Liberal Unionists, or somesuch, then they could be the second party in Scotland behind the SNP - picking up a bunch of seats in the Borders as well as Orkney and Shetland. I would suggest that they ran as that in General Election too.
    out very fast.
    I don't think there's room for three unionist parties in Scotland. I also agree that a veer to the right in London could destroy the recent Scottish Tory surge.

That's why I would suggest the creation of an independent Scottish centre-right party, that would broadly support Conservative administrations (like the CSU does the CDU), but would not be uncritical, and would have its own culture and traditions.
    Isnt that what Murdo Fraser (?) wanted?
    what surge is that , considering at last election they had their worst ever vote, you talking about a couple of sub polls no doubt
  • Options
    AndyJS said:

Thank you.
    I've a huge bet on Rubio and considering whether to sit up watching CNN or not.
  • Options
    RobD said:

The news that Trump is still alive?
  • Options
    EPG said:

DavidL said:

EPG said:

DavidL said:

Mortimer said:

DavidL said:

He was spouting utter nonsense - made Lucas look vaguely sensible in comparison.....

And thanks for confirming my guesses - glad to see more Unionists for the Tory cause!
    "Confirming" may be a bit strong, it is only my opinion. But I would like to see the Tories in Scotland rebrand themselves as the Unionist party with a CDU type relationship to the English Tories. At the moment there is too low a ceiling on what they can achieve.
    Do you think a rebranding will convince Scots to vote for Conservative governments, or do you think they don't want Conservative governments full stop? I'd go with the latter but would be willing to hear arguments for the former; I just think that ship sailed with Empire
    I think a Unionist party would provide more than 1 MP to support a Tory government as the SNP come down to earth a bit but that is not really the point. With the new devolution package more Scottish politics will be determined in Scotland than ever before and it is extremely unhealthy if that occurs in a one party state.

It was refreshing to hear Sturgeon explaining that increasing the higher rate of tax may well reduce the tax take if just a few wealthy people move south. It is a basic piece of economics that seems to escape the Labour party. I have respect for John Swinney who is quite realistic and competent. But, as in Westminster, no government does well forever without an effective opposition challenging their thinking.
    Scotland looks like a one-party state at Westminster (that's what happens with a bad electoral system) but in every other regard Scotland is a proportional-representation country
    It just happens that the other major parties have chosen the same side of the important and divisive nationalism issue, and have implicitly decided to fight each other for the same voters, leaving the nationalist side clear for the SNP and a few small and very left-wing parties
    Therefore the best hope for Scottish Conservatives would be a centre-right non-Unionist party, not a centre-right Unionist party!
    They need to become a Scottish party before they hav eany hope, London sockpuppets will never cut it.
  • Options

AndyJS said:

Thank you.
    Bloody Hell, more confidence than me. I've taken my stake out so have a no risk bet to win £13.43 on Marco :D

I'd laugh if TRUMP takes DC.
  • Options
    DavidL said:

Scott_P said:

DavidL said:

Nothing lasts forever in politics but it really doesn't get better than this for the SNP.

The only cloud on the horizon is if the Zoomers figure out that Nicola ruled out Indyref2 in her speech today
    The economics of Independence are completely unsellable at the moment, even by one of the most effective political parties in the UK. Hopefully, they will realise if it is ever going to be a reality all our politicians need to focus on rebuilding a credible and sustainable economy in Scotland. It would make a nice change after more than 25 years of obsession about constitutional matters.
    David how will Scotland ever build a decent economy when it is all based on London and south east. Tories will never do anything to help the situation in Scotland.
  • Options
    RodCrosby said:

RobD said:

The news that Trump is still alive?
    That, and the less sensational news in the header :D
  • Options
    Scott_P said:

DavidL said:

Nothing lasts forever in politics but it really doesn't get better than this for the SNP.

The only cloud on the horizon is if the Zoomers figure out that Nicola ruled out Indyref2 in her speech today
    Ha Ha Ha , stupid unionist whining because Tories are crap
  • Options
    Mr. L, that was a horrendous match for refereeing cock-ups.
  • Options
    PongPong Posts: 4,693
    edited March 2016
    I've lost my confidence that I know where the value is re; GOP/POTUS markets, so I've evened out.

For now.

I think my basic problem is that I just can't price trump with any conviction.
  • Options
    Sean_FSean_F Posts: 36,013

I can't get over how appalling the last election was for the Lib Dems.
  • Options
    malcolmg said:

Scott_P said:

DavidL said:

Crap enough to win a majority ;)
  • Options
    TheuniondivvieTheuniondivvie Posts: 40,399
    edited March 2016

Good evening, everyone.

Mr. W, that's surprising (Labour and Lib Dems apparently going along with independence for Scotland). Must help the blues.

It would certainly be surprising if true. In fact the SCons have said that any member supporting independence should leave the branch office of their party, SLab & the SLDs are slightly more tolerant (perhaps in the knowledge that they can't afford to lose the members).
  • Options
    EPGEPG Posts: 6,081
    malcolmg said:

EPG said:

DavidL said:

EPG said:

DavidL said:

Mortimer said:

DavidL said:

Do you think a rebranding will convince Scots to vote for Conservative governments, or do you think they don't want Conservative governments full stop? I'd go with the latter but would be willing to hear arguments for the former; I just think that ship sailed with Empire
    I think a Unionist party would provide more than 1 MP to support a Tory government as the SNP come down to earth a bit but that is not really the point. With the new devolution package more Scottish politics will be determined in Scotland than ever before and it is extremely unhealthy if that occurs in a one party state.

It was refreshing to hear Sturgeon explaining that increasing the higher rate of tax may well reduce the tax take if just a few wealthy people move south. It is a basic piece of economics that seems to escape the Labour party. I have respect for John Swinney who is quite realistic and competent. But, as in Westminster, no government does well forever without an effective opposition challenging their thinking.
    Scotland looks like a one-party state at Westminster (that's what happens with a bad electoral system) but in every other regard Scotland is a proportional-representation country
    It just happens that the other major parties have chosen the same side of the important and divisive nationalism issue, and have implicitly decided to fight each other for the same voters, leaving the nationalist side clear for the SNP and a few small and very left-wing parties
    Therefore the best hope for Scottish Conservatives would be a centre-right non-Unionist party, not a centre-right Unionist party!
    They need to become a Scottish party before they hav eany hope, London sockpuppets will never cut it.
    Well changing the Scottish Conservatives into a Scottish Unionist Party that always supports London/shires Conservative administrations at Westminster, would be like taking a break from repeatedly hitting your head against a wall, to start bashing the wall with your head
  • Options
    JonathanDJonathanD Posts: 2,400
    malcolmg said:

DavidL said:

Scott_P said:

DavidL said:

The economics of Independence are completely unsellable at the moment, even by one of the most effective political parties in the UK. Hopefully, they will realise if it is ever going to be a reality all our politicians need to focus on rebuilding a credible and sustainable economy in Scotland. It would make a nice change after more than 25 years of obsession about constitutional matters.
    David how will Scotland ever build a decent economy when it is all based on London and south east. Tories will never do anything to help the situation in Scotland.

If the snp aren't bright enough to make use of the powers the Scottish government have them they should step side and let another party have a go.
  • Options
    Hertsmere_PubgoerHertsmere_Pubgoer Posts: 3,476
    edited March 2016
    Pulpstar said:

AndyJS said:

Thank you.
    Bloody Hell, more confidence than me. I've taken my stake out so have a no risk bet to win £13.43 on Marco :D

I'd laugh if TRUMP takes DC.
    Mr Pulpstar, my definition of a big bet is a tad different to yours. :-)
  • Options
    Pong said:

I've lost my confidence that I know where the value is re; GOP/POTUS markets, so I've evened out.

For now.

The value is laying Nikki Haley at evens :D
  • Options
    AlistairAlistair Posts: 23,670
    DavidL said:

rcs1000 said:

DavidL said:

EPG said:

DavidL said:

Mortimer said:

DavidL said:

I think if the Scottish LibDems and the Conservatives merged to become the Liberal Unionists, or somesuch, then they could be the second party in Scotland behind the SNP - picking up a bunch of seats in the Borders as well as Orkney and Shetland. I would suggest that they ran as that in General Election too.
    I suspect that might need the disappearance of the Lib Dems in England as well. Also a lot will turn on who replaces Cameron. If the English Tories turn to the right again Davidson's revival will peter out very fast.
    What revival? Cons polled their lowest ever vote share in 2015.
  • Options
    Sean_F said:

Neither can I.

I was expecting them to be in the 20-30 range, closer to 20.

The thing is, the Lib Dems didn't just lose seats, they were marmalised, massive majorities wiped into massive Tory Majorities now.

I remember looking through the lost deposit data, the Lib Dems had more sixth placed finishes than they had first place finishes.

Boundary changes aren't going to help them in 2020.
  • Options
    RobD said:

malcolmg said:

Scott_P said:

DavidL said:

Rob , we are talking about Scotland , ie microscopic Tories, try to keep up old boy
  • Options
    MikeKMikeK Posts: 9,053
    O/T
    Good Evening. Guess who the EU are paying to guard the gates?
    https://twitter.com/redbrasco/status/708628888755310592
  • Options

Sean_F said:

Neither can I.

The thing is, the Lib Dems didn't just lose seats, they were marmalised, massive majorities wiped into massive Tory Majorities now.

I remember looking through the lost deposit data, the Lib Dems had more sixth placed finishes than they had first place finishes.

I have no idea why Shadsy priced them up at 9-4 for less than 8 seats in 2020. Treble your money in 5 years.
  • Options
    JonathanD said:

malcolmg said:

DavidL said:

Scott_P said:

DavidL said:

If the snp aren't bright enough to make use of the powers the Scottish government have them they should step side and let another party have a go.
    what powers you halfwit , they get the same money and few if any extra powers other than income tax. Tories even tried to cut the budget even further.
  • Options
    PongPong Posts: 4,693
    edited March 2016
    Pulpstar said:

Pong said:

For now.

The value is laying Nikki Haley at evens :D
    That's basically £976 that someone got given for free.

Gotta feel a bit sorry for the punter on the wrong side of that bet. Hopefully it was someone who can take the hit. Those toddler having a bit of fun on Dad's ipad-type scenarios are genuinely horrible.
  • Options
    JonathanD said:

malcolmg said:

DavidL said:

Scott_P said:

DavidL said:

Presumably if Eurosceptic Cons aren't bright enough to make use of the much more extensive powers that the EU allows them, they should step side and let another party have a go.
  • Options
    Pulpstar said:

Sean_F said:

Neither can I.

I have no idea why Shadsy priced them up at 9-4 for less than 8 seats in 2020. Treble your money in 5 years.
    Their only hope is the Tories choose an IDS clone to replace Dave and Corbyn is still Lab leader in 2020
  • Options
    JonathanDJonathanD Posts: 2,400
    malcolmg said:

JonathanD said:

malcolmg said:

DavidL said:

Scott_P said:

DavidL said:

what powers you halfwit , they get the same money and few if any extra powers other than income tax. Tories even tried to cut the budget even further.

As I said, if you are too stupid to know how to grow an economy let someone else have a go.
  • Options
    malcolmg said:

RobD said:

malcolmg said:

Scott_P said:

DavidL said:

Rob , we are talking about Scotland , ie microscopic Tories, try to keep up old boy
    Microscopic Tories who look to be on the cusp of their best election ever? ;)

You've got to be fair though, everything is microscopic relative to the SNP.
  • Options
    Don't forget ComRes have a poll out at 7.30pm.
  • Options
    JonathanD said:

malcolmg said:

JonathanD said:

malcolmg said:

DavidL said:

Scott_P said:

DavidL said:

As I said, if you are too stupid to know how to grow an economy let someone else have a go.
    Your village is searching for you
  • Options
    RobD said:

malcolmg said:

RobD said:

malcolmg said:

Scott_P said:

DavidL said:

*Small hands SCons*
  • Options
    Philip_ThompsonPhilip_Thompson Posts: 65,826

Will it get a thread?
  • Options
    Rubio looks to be crashing and burning in Florida.
  • Options
    RobD said:

malcolmg said:

RobD said:

malcolmg said:

Scott_P said:

DavidL said:

Rob, we hear that every election , it will be another false dawn, the Tories are crap in Scotland and could not run a bath.
  • Options
    Trump with 47% of early voters. Florida is all over. Rubio is dead.
  • Options

Will it get a thread?
    It always does.

But I'm out for the rest of the evening.
  • Options
    perdixperdix Posts: 1,806
    edited March 2016
    JonathanD said:

malcolmg said:

DavidL said:

Scott_P said:

DavidL said:

@Malcomg "Tories will never so anything to help the situation in Scotland..." Is English shedloads of money not enough?

• Options
    Gotta admit, the guy's got steel balls, and the recovery was impeccable.
    https://twitter.com/TheNutellaMan/status/708723054478757889
  • Options
    If someone were without any money from universal credit for 7 weeks, (legally meant to be 5 max, apparently) and couldn't get it (when asking for it they get told it'll be within 24 hours and nothing happens) what should they do?

Not for me, incidentally.
  • Options
    Philip_ThompsonPhilip_Thompson Posts: 65,826

JonathanD said:

malcolmg said:

DavidL said:

Scott_P said:

DavidL said:

Presumably if Eurosceptic Cons aren't bright enough to make use of the much more extensive powers that the EU allows them, they should step side and let another party have a go.
    We are using the powers and growing the economy. We want the rest of the powers too to maximise our potential.

Difference is we are talking about more powers, malcolmg is asking what powers. If you still don't know what powers your Parliament has maybe you shouldn't be running for a third term of office?
  • Options
    Pulpstar said:

Trump with 47% of early voters. Florida is all over. Rubio is dead.

But CNN told me last year that after the cancelled rally and mini riot that its was all The Donald's fault and it would torpedo his campaign...
  • Options
    perdix said:

JonathanD said:

malcolmg said:

DavidL said:

Scott_P said:

DavidL said:

@Malcomg "Tories will never so anything to help the situation in Scotland..." Is English shedloads of money not enough?

another moronic halfwit enters , go get an eduction bellend
  • Options

If someone were without any money from universal credit for 7 weeks, (legally meant to be 5 max, apparently) and couldn't get it (when asking for it they get told it'll be within 24 hours and nothing happens) what should they do?

Not for me, incidentally.

Have they tried their MP?
  • Options
    Mr. D, unsure. That was suggested, but he seemed not very impressed with the chap (Tory MP, don't know who).
  • Options
    https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/#/politics/market/1.107664930

Hillary out to 1.13/1.14 for the Democratic nominee. Longest she's been in a while.
  • Options

Mr. D, unsure. That was suggested, but he seemed not very impressed with the chap (Tory MP, don't know who).

There must be an ombudsman or something similar, although I wouldn't know where to start looking for one. Hopefully the PB Brain Trust can help.
  • Options
    AndyJSAndyJS Posts: 29,395

Is that EU or Westminster?
  • Options
    MonikerDiCanioMonikerDiCanio Posts: 5,792
    edited March 2016
    malcolmg said:

perdix said:

JonathanD said:

malcolmg said:

DavidL said:

Scott_P said:

DavidL said:

another moronic halfwit enters , go get an eduction bellend
    Go to Bavaria, the Englishman has had enough of putting food into your foul ingrate mouth.
  • Options
    Mr. D, aye. There's a complaints procedure on the DWP website which I'll flag up, though I'd guess he's gone through that already.
  • Options
    TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 114,719
    edited March 2016
    AndyJS said:

Is that EU or Westminster?
    Online Westminster VI with some interesting supplementaries, includes a Wisdom Index poll on the EU ref and other supplementaries on the EU/EURef
  • Options

JonathanD said:

malcolmg said:

DavidL said:

Scott_P said:

DavidL said:

We are using the powers and growing the economy. We want the rest of the powers too to maximise our potential.

Difference is we are talking about more powers, malcolmg is asking what powers. If you still don't know what powers your Parliament has maybe you shouldn't be running for a third term of office?
    The asinine proposition that a party dissatisfied with the powers available to it should 'stand aside' wasn't mine, but hey ho.
  • Options
    The suspect was identified as Thomas Dimassimo, 32, and was charged with disorderly conduct and inducing panic — both misdemeanors, Chief Mike Etter of the Dayton Airport Police Department told NBC News.
    http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/secret-service-rushes-stage-protect-donald-trump-ohio-rally-n537181
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Hillary doesn't seem to be very good at this politics thing.

https://twitter.com/chunkymark/status/708728291964932097

• Options
    RodCrosby said:

The suspect was identified as Thomas Dimassimo, 32, and was charged with disorderly conduct and inducing panic — both misdemeanors, Chief Mike Etter of the Dayton Airport Police Department told NBC News.
    http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/secret-service-rushes-stage-protect-donald-trump-ohio-rally-n537181

All it takes now is for some madly enthused protester to take a shot at Trump, hopefully missing him, to turn his advance to the presidency into a Tsunami.
  • Options
    F1: first race is next weekend, so (in case you missed it before) here's my pre-season ramble:
    http://enormo-haddock.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/pre-season-f1-2016-predictions-and.html
  • Options
    Mr. K, you don't watch Gotham, by any chance?

[Incidentally, no spoilers, if anyone's ahead of the Channel 5 episodes].
  • Options
    MikeK said:

RodCrosby said:

All it takes now is for some madly enthused protester to take a shot at Trump, hopefully missing him, to turn his advance to the presidency into a Tsunami.
    CNN would still say it is Trump's fault that he was shot.
  • Options

Mr. K, you don't watch Gotham, by any chance?

[Incidentally, no spoilers, if anyone's ahead of the Channel 5 episodes].

No, my preference is GOT. Season 6 opening on April 24th.
  • Options
    RodCrosby said:

In the flag desecration hall of fame, apparently.
  • Options
    Mr. K, no spoilers there either (still not ordered the fifth series. I may well leave it a bit this year).

And you're allowed to watch both. And The 100. And Supermodels of SHIELD. [I don't watch much TV but they seem to have all the series (except Homeland) on at the same time of year].
  • Options
    mattmatt Posts: 3,789
    @MikeK

Could you take your, the only good Arab is a dead Arab, shit elsewhere. You may not be a moron but an obvious conclusion is obvious.
  • Options
    matt said:

@MikeK

Could you take your, the only good Arab is a dead Arab, shit elsewhere. You may not be a moron but an obvious conclusion is obvious.

What the hell are you ranting about? I never mentioned arabs or any other ethnic progeny.
  • Options
  • Options
    RodCrosby said:
    ....and victory!
  • Options
    Cruz a mile ahead in Wyoming.
  • Options
    mattmatt Posts: 3,789
    MikeK said:

matt said:

@MikeK

What the hell are you ranting about? I never mentioned arabs or any other ethnic progeny.
    Apologies, I didn't look at the cartoon just the source and the fact you are posting it. Anti Turkish this time. still I'm sure normal service will be resumed shortly.
  • Options
    Mr. Matt, being anti-Erdogan is pretty sensible given his Islamist tendencies and cracking down on the free press of Turkey.
  • Options

Mr. Matt, being anti-Erdogan is pretty sensible given his Islamist tendencies and cracking down on the free press of Turkey.

Also, don't forget when those protests over the park became a bigger issue...
  • Options
    I see that Matt has reported me for something or other. I hope I'm not going to be banned again, and this time for nothing.
This discussion has been closed.