Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » For the first time Osborne becomes betting favourite for ne

Comments

• Options
    SandpitSandpit Posts: 50,232
    edited July 2015
    JEO said:

One of the things the Tube staff are complaining about is that they might have to work at any station up to 45 minutes away. It sounds like it would be difficult to fit a 45 minute commute into their 35 hour working week.

Shame that Osborne couldn't find a few billion in the budget to replace every train on the Underground with driverless technology. Small beer compared to the economic cost of these parasites bringing the city to a halt yet again tomorrow.
  • Options
    PlatoPlato Posts: 15,724
    Ouchtastic

Patrick said:

Plato said:

Has anyone heard a LD comment yet? They've disappeared completely.

Who? What does LD stand for?
    Lost Deposits.
    The party lost a total of £170,500 in deposits.
  • Options
    JEOJEO Posts: 3,656
    I think the best bit of the budget was the 2% spending on Defence. That is not appreciated in people's wallet, but is essential in a more dangerous world.
  • Options
    PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 76,068
    Sandpit said:

JEO said:

One of the things the Tube staff are complaining about is that they might have to work at any station up to 45 minutes away. It sounds like it would be difficult to fit a 45 minute commute into their 35 hour working week.

Shame that Osnorne couldn't find a few billion in the budget to replace every train on the Underground with driverless technology. Small beer compared to the economic cost of these parasites bringing the city to a halt yet again tomorrow.
    Isn't that TFL job to find that money ?

I mean I agree they should, but TFL =/= The Gov't...
  • Options
    dr_spyndr_spyn Posts: 11,291

Charities are now piling our their press releases and shock horror it is all doom, gloom and evil Tories.

Shurely Taxpayer funded pressure groups?

• Options
    DaemonBarberDaemonBarber Posts: 1,626
    Terrible interjection by the Umpire to Pospisil.
    I think that cost him the set.
  • Options
    Richard_TyndallRichard_Tyndall Posts: 31,120

Its a bit pointless commenting on the detail of this budget. Will it pave the way for a general cut in the basic rate in a few years? This would seem to me to be the pertinent question. Worrying about the usual knee jerk responses from the familiar army of tame lefties and the slide rule workings of the professors has been shown to be a waste of time.

They have made a lot in the past of equalising corporation and income tax rates so you do have to wonder if this might presage a cut in the next few years.
  • Options
    Infamous ex Brown advisor Jonathan Portes on BBC attacking the budget. Now why would a Labour Loony leftie economist do that?
  • Options
    FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,775

Infamous ex Brown advisor Jonathan Portes on BBC attacking the budget. Now why would a Labour Loony leftie economist do that?

Countdown to Will "Bust a think tank" Hutton....
  • Options
    Sunil_PrasannanSunil_Prasannan Posts: 49,760
    BRITISH tennis hero Murray now two sets up against Pospisil!
  • Options
    I'm waiting for Danny 5m Blanchflower...

Countdown to Will "Bust a think tank" Hutton....
  • Options
    I hope Polly for once is right on this fact.
    Polly Toynbee @pollytoynbee
    This shrink-the-state budget cuts the size of the UK government to below - yes smaller than - the US. http://bit.ly/1fnxrsG
  • Options

This shrink-the-state budget cuts the size of the UK government to below - yes smaller than - the US. http://bit.ly/1fnxrsG

Norman Smith will be back off to Wigan Pier again.
  • Options
    Morris_DancerMorris_Dancer Posts: 61,065
    Good afternoon, everyone.

Only saw small snippets. How many Horsemen of the Apocalypse were unleashed?
  • Options

"Osborne swung his axe without mercy"
    "A return to public squalor and private excess"
  • Options
    TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 115,027

All Five of them. Even Kaos turned up
  • Options
    MarkHopkinsMarkHopkins Posts: 5,584

None. But Osborne nuked a den of Labour foxes.

• Options

Not enough but there is a die in at College Green, Bristol especially for the cameras.

It is organised by The People's Assembly, not one of their more cunning stunts.
  • Options
    TGOHFTGOHF Posts: 21,633

Tom Clark is a rum sort

"Children will be cut out of the system, and therefore impoverished, simply because they have been born into bigger families. "

No blame on the parents Tom you old trooper ?
  • Options
    DecrepitJohnLDecrepitJohnL Posts: 13,300
    Pulpstar said:

Sandpit said:

JEO said:

Shame that Osnorne couldn't find a few billion in the budget to replace every train on the Underground with driverless technology. Small beer compared to the economic cost of these parasites bringing the city to a halt yet again tomorrow.

Maybe TFL thought they already had, given they announced the service before they'd agreed a rate. Management by press release.
  • Options

Osborna-care?
  • Options
    Scott_PScott_P Posts: 51,453
    @PickardJE: Apparently a new SNP MP has described his constituency as having areas of grave "depravity" in maiden speech today...
  • Options

How is Ronald?
  • Options
    JEO said:

To be fair, the train drivers need to commute before the trains are running. What they need is an all-night service.
  • Options
    edited July 2015

Osborna-care?
    Osborne Disnae Care.
  • Options
    Corbyn effect.

"Andy Burnham, the favourite to win the Labour leadership contest says he will give local authorities the power to seize private landlords’ properties by means of compulsory purchase orders where they prove to be unfit.

According to a report in the Sunday Times, council bosses will be given the power to seize rental properties owned by private landlords if Mr Burnham is elected leader in the forthcoming contest and Labour wins power at the 2020 election."

Loony leftie Councils can just decide who is unfit and seize a property. Are those weeds in thr front garden unfit?
  • Options
    :open_mouth:
    Scott_P said:

@PickardJE: Apparently a new SNP MP has described his constituency as having areas of grave "depravity" in maiden speech today...

• Options
    edited July 2015

Pulpstar said:

Sandpit said:

JEO said:

Maybe TFL thought they already had, given they announced the service before they'd agreed a rate. Management by press release.
    TfL - small case "f".

Except that the new signage on the Shenfield Line stations (transferred to "TfL Rail" last month) has the "F" capitalised, erroneously!

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Ilford_station_signage_2015_01.JPG
  • Options
    Scott_P said:

Is he your local MP Scott :D ?
  • Options
    Mr. Eagles, Kaos?
  • Options
    Ballance missed a straight one.
  • Options
    Yvette now on the beeb saying that "productivity is being down graded". "I have called for a new target of 3% investment in R&D".

Maybe she plans to run this like that HIPS project?
  • Options
    MonkeysMonkeys Posts: 755
    edited July 2015

Patrick said:

Plato said:

Lost Deposits.
    They could put the bulk of their remaining MP's through University for that.
  • Options

Patrick said:

Plato said:

Lost Deposits.
    Maybe the LDs could ask the Wings Over Scotland punter for a handout from his Labour wipeout winnings.
    http://wingsoverscotland.com/making-lemonade/
  • Options

How is Ronald?
    Mr Soak is really excited, he put all his past disagreements to one side, to come out of retirement for this budget.
  • Options
    Plato said:

:open_mouth:

Scott_P said:

Dunfermline?
  • Options
    4 down
  • Options
    TCPoliticalBettingTCPoliticalBetting Posts: 10,819
    edited July 2015

Patrick said:

Plato said:

Lost Deposits.
    Maybe the LDs could ask the Wings Over Scotland punter for a handout from his Labour wipeout winnings.
    and Monkeys comment.

Well they will need re-training for their life after the next GE.
  • Options

Mr. Eagles, Kaos?

Is a Discworld reference

There was once a fifth horseman, Kaos, but he left them before they were famous because of artistic disagreements. He is now known as Ronnie Soak, a very successful dairy products merchant.

The horsemen don't really care about performing the apocralypse in Thief of Time, Death is the only one who insists on riding, and even then, what he really wants to do is...

http://wiki.lspace.org/mediawiki/Four_Horsemen
  • Options
    AlastairMeeksAlastairMeeks Posts: 30,340
    Judging by the url, Fraser Nelson has been a victim of the Spanish Inquisition:

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/coffeehouse/2015/07/five-policies-that-george-osborne-has-just-stolen-from-ed-miliband/
  • Options

How is Ronald?
    Mr Soak is really excited, he put all his past disagreements to one side, to come out of retirement for this budget.
    Excellent, would be nice to get my milk delivered before I leave for work again...
  • Options

JEO said:

To be fair, the train drivers need to commute before the trains are running. What they need is an all-night service.
    priceless. No wonder they do not like 24 hour trains.
  • Options
    Mr. Eagles, ah, good (only read a few Discworld books).

Thought you were horrendously trying to refer to Chaos, whose offspring include Eros and Gaia.
  • Options
    edited July 2015

Patrick said:

Plato said:

Lost Deposits.
    Don't forget the lost deposits at by-elections during the last Parliament!

https://twitter.com/Sunil_P2/status/550716028293251073
  • Options
    Time to start laying off those Jezza bets

Owen Jones

No wonder Jeremy Corbyn’s rivals for the Labour leadership are rattled - This humble MP will be demonised as a lefty dinosaur – but he can confound expectations with a modern, relevant message

http://bit.ly/1JO8T8Z
  • Options
    watford30watford30 Posts: 3,474
    edited July 2015
    JEO said:

For every whinging, whining Tube driver there must be hundreds, if not thousands of people, many of them immigrants, willing to drive trains and sign no strike agreements. Probably for lower salaries too.
  • Options
    Mr. Eagles, Corbyn is in the ascendant, and the Conservatives should be scared.
  • Options
    logical_songlogical_song Posts: 9,741

Patrick said:

Plato said:

Lost Deposits.
    Don't forget the lost deposits at by-elections during the last Parliament!

https://twitter.com/Sunil_P2/status/550716028293251073
    There's apparently a LibDem song called 'Losing Deposits'.
    http://www.politics.co.uk/comment-analysis/2010/04/20/the-ultimate-general-election-2010-playlist
  • Options
    AlanbrookeAlanbrooke Posts: 23,964
    Usual crap from Osborne.

Total waste of oxygen.
  • Options

How can you doubt the nous of the man who gave us during the election campaign

Russell Brand has endorsed Labour – and the Tories should be worried

http://bit.ly/1R6P12e
  • Options

Usual crap from Osborne.

Total waste of oxygen.

Don't beat about the bush, Alan! Tell us what you really think!
  • Options
    SimonStClareSimonStClare Posts: 7,976
    I thought Ed Balls’ resply to today’s budget speech was his best ever, looked a bit rough tho..!
  • Options
    Mr. Eagles, some say that's the precise thing I was referencing.
  • Options
    Decent rte from England this, should be able to get over 300 by end of play.
  • Options

Usual crap from Osborne.

Total waste of oxygen.

Which do you dislike more - the freeze on in work benefits, the raising of the tax thresholds or the 5k divi allowance ?

• Options
    Murray serving for the match!
  • Options
    Pulpstar said:

England RR 3.83

The only way they will be under 300 is if they are all out..
  • Options
    TGOHF said:

Pulpstar said:

England RR 3.83

The only way they will be under 300 is if they are all out..
    Or if Jos Buttler gets in, he's a bit of a slouch with the bat.
  • Options
    TGOHF said:

Usual crap from Osborne.

Total waste of oxygen.

Which do you dislike more - the freeze on in work benefits, the raising of the tax thresholds or the 5k divi allowance ?

The total lack of reform on banks.
    The inability to rebalance the economy.
    And the pointlerss dicking about on tax reform.

The man's a twat.
  • Options
    JEOJEO Posts: 3,656
    This is an interesting article in the Spectator. It talks about how the threat from Wahabism in the UK is exaggerated, but that the Deobandi sect is dominant and worryingly illiberal. I was most surprised that only two mosques in the UK follow a modernist approach.

http://www.spectator.co.uk/features/9230671/who-runs-our-mosques/
  • Options
    kle4kle4 Posts: 92,580
    Joe Root peaking as a player in this past year has been well timed indeed. With Cook in much better form this year notwithstanding a failure today, I am feeling much more optimistic about this summer, even if I would not expect a series win (which in fairness I never expect, even in the good times, as I grew up watching England in the 90s).

I still cannot get over how good Steven Smith has apparently become as a batsman though. He was brought in as a spinner, and not a great one at that, IIRC!

To tie this in flimsy fashion to the matter at hand, I wonder if Osborne is peaking at the right time. A derided figure for much of the last parliament, he built up his already significant influence, improved his reputation, and now seeks to seem credible to the public at large as Cameron's successor, which once seemed fanciful. I'm not sure if he can do it, but for someone who has been chancellor for 5 years, his profile in terms of leadership potential has been muted, so he is old guard but is fresher than longstanding contenders like May, paradoxically.
  • Options

TGOHF said:

Usual crap from Osborne.

Total waste of oxygen.

The man's a twat.
    a) Banks are in reasonable shape, have far higher capital ratios and are being returned to the private sector

b) Corporation tax cut to 18%

c) Ah - BTL landlord are we ? Or self employed ?
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    BRITISH tennis maestro Andy Murray through to Wimbledon semi-finals, after straight sets win against Canadian Vasek Pospisil.
  • Options
    Mr. Flashman (deceased), was something announced about the self-employed?
  • Options
    SimonStClareSimonStClare Posts: 7,976
    Fine British fellow wins 6-4, 7-5, 6-4!
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Carvendish needs better drugs, easily beat again today.
  • Options

Investors were given a boost to their pockets in today's Budget, with chancellor George Osborne pledging to reduce the amount of tax paid on dividends.

The dividend tax credit is being scrapped and, in its place, a £5,000 tax-free dividend is being introduced.

The changes will be implemented for all taxpayers from April 2016, the chancellor said today.

“This simpler system will mean that only those with significant dividend income will pay more tax,” Osborne said. “Investors with modest income from shares will see either a tax cut or no change in the amount of tax they owe.”

However, tax rates on dividend income are also changing. Basic rate taxpayers – who currently pay 10 per cent - will pay 7.5 per cent.

Higher rate taxpayers will continue to pay 32.5 per cent.

Additional rate taxpayers will be hit with a 38.1 per cent tax.
  • Options
    Mr. Flashman (deceased), much obliged.

Dividends aren't something that affect me.
  • Options

Mr. Flashman (deceased), much obliged.

Dividends aren't something that affect me.

I guess high earning unmarried self employed types with poor accountants will be furious this afternoon :D
  • Options

Carvendish needs better drugs, easily beat again today.

Tough to see past Sagan for tommorow's stage to be honest.
  • Options
    +60 Eng; - 45 Draw; 0 Aus.

Not actually sure what I want... England to keep smacking it about all over the park I guess !
  • Options
    TGOHF said:

TGOHF said:

Usual crap from Osborne.

Total waste of oxygen.

The man's a twat.
    a) Banks are in reasonable shape, have far higher capital ratios and are being returned to the private sector

b) Corporation tax cut to 18%

c) Ah - BTL landlord are we ? Or self employed ?
    LOL

the banks are a cartel and should have been broken up to restore competition to the market. Even GO has admitted this but choses to do nothing about it.

Not much point cutting corporation tax if it's being apid in Luxemburg or Ireland.

Own several compainies and am still waiting for a shorter tax code than Browns in 2010.

Osbrown is back with a vengeance.
  • Options
    Bob__SykesBob__Sykes Posts: 1,176
    Toynbee howling away in the Guardian:

"Everything that makes people proud is waning, from science to the arts, transport, libraries, sports, parks and swimming pools."

What planet does she live on?

In every part of this land, I see new transport investment (particularly trains and trams), new sports and fitness facilities (many private sector led so perhaps they don't count on Planet Toynbee), and some fantastic arts and libraries that have not only stayed open but have diversified or expanded. And much more promised.

Here in Manchester, the city centre is a giant building site currently whilst they put yet more tram lines in to the rapidly expanded network, the mainline stations are being rebuilt, the train lines are being electrified and capacity increased, road projects long promised are actually going ahead, our major international airport continues to expand and drive massive inward investment, the revamped Central Library is magnificent, we have world class sports and leisure facilities, there are cranes and building sites on virtually every corner.

I don't think we're alone.

Does she ever make it out of her Islington ghetto?
  • Options
    rcs1000rcs1000 Posts: 54,409
    New York Stock Exchange has just been suspended

More to follow...
  • Options
    Mr. Sykes, when I see a swimming pool, I feel pride.
  • Options
    FinancierFinancier Posts: 3,916

"Everything that makes people proud is waning, from science to the arts, transport, libraries, sports, parks and swimming pools."

In every part of this land, I see new transport investment (particularly trains and trams), new sports and fitness facilities (many private sector led so perhaps they don't count on Planet Toynbee), and some fantastic arts and libraries that have not only stayed open but have diversified or expanded. And much more promised.

Here in Manchester, the city centre is a giant building site currently whilst they put yet more tram lines in to the rapidly expanded network, the mainline stations are being rebuilt, the train lines are being electrified and capacity increased, road projects long promised are actually going ahead, our major international airport continues to expand and drive massive inward investment, the revamped Central Library is magnificent, we have world class sports and leisure facilities, there are cranes and building sites on virtually every corner.

Sure she is not esconced in her Tuscany villa with servants proffering wine and nibbles?
  • Options
    Microsoft cuts 7,800 jobs and takes $7.6bn hit after Nokia deal

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/microsoft/11725629/Microsoft-expected-to-announce-major-job-cuts.html

Just a minor misjudgment there....
  • Options
    ydoethurydoethur Posts: 67,860

Why would you want her to?

In all seriousness, I agree with her on libraries. Those in Gloucestershire have been eviscerated - time was when they were far better resourced than most university libraries, now there's hardly anything left except tacky teen fiction, half of it LGBT which is paid for from a different budget. Those here in Staffordshire are not up to much either.

The problem is though that people don't use them any more, because it is actually often nearly as cheap to buy books via Amazon's marketplace as to borrow them for two weeks on inter-library loan. And there's no easy solution to that problem for the library system.
  • Options
    rcs1000 said:

New York Stock Exchange has just been suspended

More to follow...

http://news.sky.com/story/1515483/glitch-halts-new-york-stock-exchange-trading
  • Options
    TGOHF said:

Investors were given a boost to their pockets in today's Budget, with chancellor George Osborne pledging to reduce the amount of tax paid on dividends.

The dividend tax credit is being scrapped and, in its place, a £5,000 tax-free dividend is being introduced.

The changes will be implemented for all taxpayers from April 2016, the chancellor said today.

“This simpler system will mean that only those with significant dividend income will pay more tax,” Osborne said. “Investors with modest income from shares will see either a tax cut or no change in the amount of tax they owe.”

However, tax rates on dividend income are also changing. Basic rate taxpayers – who currently pay 10 per cent - will pay 7.5 per cent.

Higher rate taxpayers will continue to pay 32.5 per cent.

Additional rate taxpayers will be hit with a 38.1 per cent tax.
    I am confused by this.

Dividend tax was 10%. There was a 10% tax credit which meant that basic rate tax payers paid nothing on up to £42,385 (the basic rate tax upper limit). Now they will pay 7.5% on anything over £16000 (personal allowance plus new £5000 dividend allowance.)

Where am I going wrong here?
  • Options
    I respect them, and their users...

Mr. Sykes, when I see a swimming pool, I feel pride.

• Options
    SquareRootSquareRoot Posts: 7,095

Notwithstanding that Brand is a nauseating individual .. Owen Jones is stark raving bonkers. Is he related to Gordon Brown???
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    When you see charts like this, it really hit home just how bonkers the benefits system is...

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/555/cpsprodpb/10F94/production/_84142596_tax_credit_spend_gra624_v2.png
  • Options
    williamglennwilliamglenn Posts: 48,505

Owen Jones is stark raving bonkers.

If, from an early age, the expression of bonkers views results in attention, notoriety and money flowing into your bank account, you're likely to end up completely insane eventually.
  • Options
    notmenotme Posts: 3,293
    edited July 2015
    Apologies if this point has already being made. But what if Osborne jumping all over labours territory was also a deliberate attempt to influence the labour leadership race, forcing the Labour leadership candidates to tack even further to the left to distinguish themselves?
  • Options
    notme said:

Apologies if this point has already being made. But what if Osborne jumping all over labours territory was also a deliberate attempt to influence the labour leadership race, forcing the Labour leadership candidates to tack even further to the left to distinguish themselves?

LOL, you vastly overrate Osborne.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Burnham's bonkers idea mentioned upthread or on the previous one must be a sign of it. http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/news/burnham-would-seize-private-landlords-properties

He wants councils to compulsory purchase private landlord properties if they don't approve of their standards.
    notme said:

• Options

Owen Jones is stark raving bonkers.

If, from an early age, the expression of bonkers views results in attention, notoriety and money flowing into your bank account, you're likely to end up completely insane eventually.
    So that's where I went wrong ?!!
  • Options
    calumcalum Posts: 3,046

Patrick said:

Plato said:

Lost Deposits.
    Carmichael is getting his day in Court and the proceedings may well be broadcast live.

http://www.shetnews.co.uk/news/10993-court-case-to-examine-carmichael-s-re-election

" In what is thought to be the first case challenging an election result in Scotland since the 1960s, the Election Court will sit on 7-8 September in the Court of Session. A hearing to finalise arrangements, including whether the proceedings can be broadcast live, will take place on 31 August. "
  • Options
    HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 117,458
    notme said:

If they are sensible they will take a Cameron and Osborne circa 2005 approach, ie accepting Tory proposals where they are sensible eg the living wage, benefit cap and IHT cut and defence spending at 2% increase per year and focus in on opposing more controversial areas eg in tax credit details, ending housing benefit for under 21s, the public sector pay freeze and the scrapping of dividend tax credit
  • Options
    BannedInParisBannedInParis Posts: 2,191
    edited July 2015

This is what I was getting at earlier.

You can try to manipulate as much faux outrage and XXX crises as you want, go to any major city centre and the evidence of your own eyes will say the opposite.

In fact, that might have something to do with this year's 'shock' election result.

Frankly, who cares what line the BBC or Mess Polly take on it?
  • Options
    calum said:

Patrick said:

Plato said:

Lost Deposits.
    Carmichael is getting his day in Court and the proceedings may well be broadcast live.

http://www.shetnews.co.uk/news/10993-court-case-to-examine-carmichael-s-re-election

" In what is thought to be the first case challenging an election result in Scotland since the 1960s, the Election Court will sit on 7-8 September in the Court of Session. A hearing to finalise arrangements, including whether the proceedings can be broadcast live, will take place on 31 August. "
    Tbh it is not clear anyone comes out of this smelling of roses.
  • Options
    HYUFD said:

notme said:

If they are sensible they will take a Cameron and Osborne circa 2005 approach, ie accepting Tory proposals where they are sensible eg the living wage, benefit cap and IHT cut and defence spending at 2% increase per year and focus in on opposing more controversial areas eg in tax credit details, ending housing benefit for under 21s, the public sector pay freeze and the scrapping of dividend tax credit
    Burnham, Cooper, Corbyn, Kendall.

You take the cutout image of a sensible person and impose it on any one of those four, and you can't get it to fit anywhere. Kendall would be closest, but not close.
  • Options
    Bob__SykesBob__Sykes Posts: 1,176
    When these changes bed in, and people look at their overall incomings and outgoings, I wonder how many "victims" of the changes will find they're actually a bit better off overall?

I suspect rather a lot.
  • Options
    Good grief, the Aussies must be thinking today has gone badly, they've brought David Warner on to bowl.

Admittedly Johnson and Starc appear to have been more or less unable to locate the cut strip, but even so...
  • Options
    29m are getting a tax cut - they can't all be worse off except in PollyLand - or all toffs.

When these changes bed in, and people look at their overall incomings and outgoings, I wonder how many "victims" of the changes will find they're actually a bit better off overall?

I suspect rather a lot.

• Options
    Lovely visual there.
    ydoethur said:

HYUFD said:

notme said:

You take the cutout image of a sensible person and impose it on any one of those four, and you can't get it to fit anywhere. Kendall would be closest, but not close.
  • Options
    HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 117,458
    ydoethur said:

HYUFD said:

notme said:

We shall see what they come out with, but I think Burnham, Cooper or Kendall would be capable of such an approach, albeit Corbyn probably not
  • Options
    Mr. Root, I think that's unfair.

Whilst I agree Jones is mad as a box of frogs, he doesn't seem (from what I gather) to have the vindictive streak that characterised Brown.
  • Options
    nigel4englandnigel4england Posts: 4,800

notme said:

LOL, you vastly overrate Osborne.
    On the contrary you vastly underrate him.
This discussion has been closed.