Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » As Dave and Ed limber up for their final PMQs the last four

Comments

• PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 77,411
    RodCrosby said:

I bring glad tidings....

The Samplemiser returns just in time!
    http://sprout016.sprout.yale.edu/samplemiser/

Last time, it predicted the lead exactly (7.3%)

Paging @Sunil, I think the ELBOW dataset would be good for this.
  • dr_spyndr_spyn Posts: 11,299
    edited March 2015

dr_spyn said:

Good job Ed doesn't do brewing.

Paul Waugh ‏@paulwaugh 1m1 minute ago
    Labour sent three chickens to Downing Street to get a pic with PM's car as he left for PMQs Only trouble was they turned up 20 mins too late
    1 retweet 1 favorite
    Reply Retweeted1 Favorite1
    More

I see Ed has been out and about with his child props on the school run, in a staged piece for Good Morning Britain.
    Was he followed by some chickens, a bacon sandwich, Gromit, Wallace and some wannabe activists?

dr_spyn said:

Labour sent three chickens to Downing Street to get a pic with PM's car as he left for PMQs Only trouble was they turned up 20 mins too late
    1 retweet 1 favorite
    More

I see Ed has been out and about with his child props on the school run, in a staged piece for Good Morning Britain. Desperate stuff.
    /
    Wonder if his two kids will emulate Tarquin and Guinevere from Viz?
  • isamisam Posts: 41,118
    Media Guido (@MediaGuido)
    25/03/2015 11:00
    Actual Pub Landlord Likes Farage, Irritated With Guardian: order-order.com/2015/03/25/act…
  • OblitusSumMeOblitusSumMe Posts: 9,143
    Interesting snippet here about stock valuation implications of the election.

Presumably shorting Centrica stock could be a proxy for betting on a Miliband victory in the election.
    antifrank said:

Pulpstar said:

Labour minority in to 3.15/3.3 on Betfair.

I'm trying to work out at what price I lay off my profit on this market. Not yet by some distance, anyway.
    I might well just let my book run, perhaps lay off a hundred quid if it hits 2.4 or some such. I need to update it too...
  • AlistairAlistair Posts: 23,670
    edited March 2015
    Pulpstar said:

Love to have been the person who got 3 quid on @25.0
  • SouthamObserverSouthamObserver Posts: 39,451

dr_spyn said:

1 retweet 1 favorite
    More

I see Ed has been out and about with his child props on the school run, in a staged piece for Good Morning Britain. Desperate stuff.

Too right. I couldn't imagine Dave using his kids for photo-opportunities.

• SmarmeronSmarmeron Posts: 5,099
    @TheWatcher
    Sam Cam is at the commons with the kids for the last question time.
    Are they props as well?
    edited March 2015
    Alistair said:

Pulpstar said:

Love to have been the person who got 3 quid on @25.0
    I have some on at 7s and 8s (Not Betfair), but whoever laid £3 @ 25 is an idiot.

One of my favourite Betfair markets has been Electoral Bias, been able to lay off alot of middle on Con votes, Lab seats with that.
  • PlatoPlato Posts: 15,724
    Or Mercury - then promptly die. Though since its about 10x denser than water - swimming may be more than a Dead Sea experience.
    Scott_P said:

I’ll take your word for it – but if you can swim in it, then it’s 'very' wet imho. :)

You could 'swim' in a tank of plastic balls without getting wet
  • FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 80,150
    dr_spyn said:

1 retweet 1 favorite
    More

I thought the Ed Miliband run Labour party doesn't do silly stunts like that? I thought under his leadership they were all about policy?
  • SandyRentoolSandyRentool Posts: 21,845
    I've just seen from an article on the BBC website that the BBC, ITV and Sky are jointly commissioning a single UK-wide exit poll. Sorry if this is old news but, I've not seen it stated before.
  • JEOJEO Posts: 3,656
    edited March 2015
    isam said:

Media Guido (@MediaGuido)
    25/03/2015 11:00
    Actual Pub Landlord Likes Farage, Irritated With Guardian: order-order.com/2015/03/25/act…

It sounds like Nigel Farage behaved very well considering. I would have had to restrain myself from physically injuring one of them had my children been scared by such a mob. It is very telling that the coach driver refused to let them back on board after witnessing their behaviour. Such a shame that left-wing papers like the Guardian and the Independent attempted to paint Farage as the bad guy in this fracas. It's this sort of one-sided reporting that causes UKIP-supporters to stop listening to anyone else.

I've just seen from an article on the BBC website that the BBC, ITV and Sky are jointly commissioning a single UK-wide exit poll. Sorry if this is old news but, I've not seen it stated before.

You managed to see anything on the new look BBC website...gold star for you. I am struggling to navigate through he mess.
    I also have some bets on Greens in coalition and SNP-Lab coalition in case anyone thinks I'm bragging about my book. Slightly underwater in Boston too, it's not all good bets !

Didn't they do it last time as well?

• I've just seen from an article on the BBC website that the BBC, ITV and Sky are jointly commissioning a single UK-wide exit poll. Sorry if this is old news but, I've not seen it stated before.

Yup, has been known for a while.

They were having issues because of North Britain but got that sorted now.
  • Bob__SykesBob__Sykes Posts: 1,176
    edited March 2015
    Ha - Dave's best skewering of Ed saved till last!

"Will you rule out a rise in VAT?"

"Yes!"

Brilliant. 5 further questions go down the pan!
  • TheWatcherTheWatcher Posts: 5,262
    Smarmeron said:

@TheWatcher
    Are they props as well?

That depends on whether they're being paraded like prize cattle for the TV cameras.

isam said:

isam said:

isam said:

isam said:

Sad

The equivalent of Tim going on about Cameron's bald patch

How must teenagers with hang ups on their appearance feel when they see the government ridiculing opponents for how they look?
    But look at those pictures. Then imagine him as our Prime Minister, tasked with going to Moscow to negotiate the gas to Europe being turned back on.

Like it or not, looking the part is part of the job spec.

Sorry I disagree and I don't believe you would say the same if the roles were reversed
    Well, you're wrong.

I'd probably laugh myself silly at the collected "awkward" photos of Michael Gove, if he were put forward as the next PM....
    Doesn't say much for you really
    Probably not. But I would just observe that in recent years the Tory party only seems to feel comfortable with those who are "middling". John Major - middling. Hague. IDS. Howard. All middling. Heseltine, Portillo? A bit too flash, a bit too full of themselves.

Cameron was a bit risky, being an attractive, fresh-faced guy. But it was either him or a bloke who was in the SAS. The SAS is so not middling....

And just to show I am equally vacuous to the left and the right, I would say that Theresa May has no chance of leadership whilst ever she has those panda eyes. The Uncle Fester tribute act is not a good look when becoming party leader. Not middling enough. She's gonna need to take a break for a few weeks - and have a bit of work done....

I agree that unattractive politicians are at a disadvantage, rightly or wrongly. I've said the same as you re May. But I would be angry and disappointed at Ukip if they put out tweets/posters mocking her for her appearance, or pointing out her physical bad points... I would probably not vote for them if they did that in fact
    Hilarious. UKIP of course in its deeply principled way rises above objecting to how people look.

"But I really do have a problem with people with negroid features."
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-31565770

Physician heal thyself.
    UKIP sacked that individual, if I recall correctly. I hope the same thing happens to the people that run the CCHQ Twitter feed. It was a completely unprofessional Tweet.
    Ed all over the place.

Why the hell won't you debate with him, Dave?
  • Oh my, Ed has walked into an elephant sized trap

Didn't they do it last time as well?

Could do with seperate Scottish, Midlands and London exit polls tbh !

Ha - Dave's best skewering of Ed saved till last!

"Will you rule out a rise in VAT?"

"Yes!"

Brilliant. 5 further questions go down the pan!

That's all of Ed's careful prepped homework down the pan.
  • Morris_DancerMorris_Dancer Posts: 61,503
    Miliband needn't worry about (apparently) screwing up PMQs. The Clarkson story, if confirmed today, will eclipse it.
    Paul Waugh ‏@paulwaugh 35s36 seconds ago
    Cameron children loving their dad's performance. Tory backbenchers kinda pleased too.
    1 retweet 0 favorites
    Reply Retweeted1 Favorite
    More
    Paul Waugh ‏@paulwaugh 2m2 minutes ago
    Miliband looks like he's stepped on a rake. The rake was marked 'jobs tax rise'.
    8 retweets 3 favorites
    Reply Retweet8 Favorite3
    More
    20,000 more bureaucrats? Dave is rattled.
    JEO said:

isam said:

isam said:

isam said:

isam said:

Sad

The equivalent of Tim going on about Cameron's bald patch

How must teenagers with hang ups on their appearance feel when they see the government ridiculing opponents for how they look?
    But look at those pictures. Then imagine him as our Prime Minister, tasked with going to Moscow to negotiate the gas to Europe being turned back on.

Like it or not, looking the part is part of the job spec.

Sorry I disagree and I don't believe you would say the same if the roles were reversed
    Well, you're wrong.

I'd probably laugh myself silly at the collected "awkward" photos of Michael Gove, if he were put forward as the next PM....
    Doesn't say much for you really
    Probably not. But I would just observe that in recent years the Tory party only seems to feel comfortable with those who are "middling". John Major - middling. Hague. IDS. Howard. All middling. Heseltine, Portillo? A bit too flash, a bit too full of themselves.

Cameron was a bit risky, being an attractive, fresh-faced guy. But it was either him or a bloke who was in the SAS. The SAS is so not middling....

And just to show I am equally vacuous to the left and the right, I would say that Theresa May has no chance of leadership whilst ever she has those panda eyes. The Uncle Fester tribute act is not a good look when becoming party leader. Not middling enough. She's gonna need to take a break for a few weeks - and have a bit of work done....

I agree that unattractive politicians are at a disadvantage, rightly or wrongly. I've said the same as you re May. But I would be angry and disappointed at Ukip if they put out tweets/posters mocking her for her appearance, or pointing out her physical bad points... I would probably not vote for them if they did that in fact
    Hilarious. UKIP of course in its deeply principled way rises above objecting to how people look.

"But I really do have a problem with people with negroid features."
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-31565770

Physician heal thyself.
    UKIP sacked that individual, if I recall correctly. I hope the same thing happens to the people that run the CCHQ Twitter feed. It was a completely unprofessional Tweet.
    Lynton Crosby...
    Paul Waugh ‏@paulwaugh 11s11 seconds ago
    Miliband is drowning. Wonder if he's blaming Ed Balls' VAT charge for the puncture in his lifebelt
  • Scott_PScott_P Posts: 51,453
    @nicholaswatt: In a debate it is usually a good idea to war game your response to all possible answers from your opponent
  • MarqueeMarkMarqueeMark Posts: 51,575
    Smarmeron said:

@TheWatcher
    Are they props as well?

Could you at least TRY not to sound like tim?
  • CarnyxCarnyx Posts: 42,452
    weejonnie said:

Scott_P said:

antifrank said:

But as for the water is wet pronouncement, well, that depends:

Technically pure water is not very wet.
    I’ll take your word for it – but if you can swim in it, then it’s 'very' wet imho. :)
    The issue is surface tension and adhesion I believe. Soap helps; or so I try to assure Fox jr.
    Would you have better or worse buoyancy in a pool of heavy water?
    You would float a little higher - heavy water (D2O) has a higher atomic mass than normal water (H2O) and a higher density so to displace your weight requires a lower volume.

Soap is a good wetting agent - but it is absolutely hopeless on hydrocarbons e.g. grease because the ch2-ch3 groups are not slightly charged. That is why you use detergents.
    You would actually float a fair bit higher - there's not much margin of buoyancy in fresh water and deuterium monoxide is about 10% denser so you get all that benefit. But not as high as in the Dead Sea - checking the net has that at 24% denser than plain water.

That comprehensive demolition of EdM should send Tories back to their constituencies in better heart.

But it's not going to be enough, I fear, to prevent Ed and Dave swapping sides in 7 weeks time.
  • FrankBoothFrankBooth Posts: 9,529
    antifrank said:

From that YouGov poll, the party leaders have the following top three attributes:

David Cameron: out of touch, smug, arrogant
    Ed Miliband: out of his depth, weak, weird
    Nick Clegg: out of his depth, weak, out of touch
    Nigel Farage: arrogant, smug, stands up for Britain

Of the attributes offered for consideration,

David Cameron is most: out of touch, smug, doesn't listen, competent, up to the job, determined

Ed Miliband is most: principled, out of his depth, fair (joint), shares my values, weird, on my side

Nick Clegg is most: likeable, weak, fair (joint), indecisive

Nigel Farage is most: arrogant, stands up for Britain, dishonest, ruthless, down to earth

I really don't understand some of those leader characteristics. Clegg is seen as out of his depth and weak. I'm not sure why people would think that. Personally I think he's much less sincere and far more savvy than people realise. Maybe it's some of the self-pitying and limp apologies? Still the public clearly think he's weak and out of his depth which presumably explains why the coalition looks and smells like Thatcher part II. They don't seem to consider that Clegg is actually not that far away politically from Cameron and Osborne.
  • Dave didn't even attempt to answer the question on immigration. Will surely have to do better than that in the debates/q and as
    antifrank said:

JEO said:

I am surprised people on here are not making more of an issue of the SNP saying they will block every bill from a Tory government. That effectively means that a Conservative minority government will only happen if Labour decide to allow it. In my humble view, this reduces the chance of David Cameron staying on as PM substantially. Assuming a hung parliment, power will now entirely be in Labour's hands. Given an SNP-Labour coalition has been ruled out, they will need to decide between:

1) Forming their own minority government
    2) Allowing a Conservative minority government
    3) Forming a grand coalition

Option 1 would require the consent of the SNP and would mean the SNP would have them over a barrel to negotiate terms. Option 2 would be deeply opposed by Ed Miliband as he is very left-wing and would be very opposed to a more right-wing government than the coalition. They'd get constant flack from allowing it to happen from their base when they could have "just done a deal with the SNP". Option 3 would likely mean the Tories being very conciliatory, as they know the only other option is the SNP trying to destroy the union from government.

So it ultimately means a very tough deal from the SNP (and a tiny government majority) or a very good deal from the Tories (and a huge government majority). I think Option 3 is far more likely than people give it credit for. It would also mean Alex Salmond as Leader of the Opposition.

Option 1 would suit the Conservatives very nicely. They have no more interest in helping UKIP than Labour has in helping the SNP by forming a grand coalition.

In practice, Labour would probably need to cobble something together with the Lib Dems as well as the SNP in order to get English-only votes through.
    I worry Option 1 would help UKIP a lot. They will apparently be second place in a hundred northern Labour seats. A poorly performing Labour government propped up by the SNP could cause them to lose a lot of votes in such seats. That could mean UKIP go from three to five seats to several dozen.
    Does anyone else think Rory looks like the guy in Hannibal?
  • If Ed performs like that in the debates/interviews....
  • BannedInParisBannedInParis Posts: 2,191

Smarmeron said:

@TheWatcher
    Are they props as well?

Could you at least TRY not to sound like tim?
    I dunno, tim was funny.
    edited March 2015
    Dave on sparkling form. He's good when he tries.

This is just like Thatcher's final PMQs! ("You could wipe the floor with this lot...")
  • RogerRoger Posts: 19,729
    Mark Senior is definitely one of my favourite posters but every time he posts I can't help thinking King Canute.
    @paulwaugh: Miliband now deep in conversation with Lucy Powell. Always his tactic when he knows Cameron is getting upper hand
  • TykejohnnoTykejohnno Posts: 7,362
    Best camerons PMQ for a while,one of ED's worst.
    LOL
    Scott_P said:

@nicholaswatt: In a debate it is usually a good idea to war game your response to all possible answers from your opponent

Bad performance by Miliband, never recovered from the straight answer on VAT, but I can't have the Prime Minister declaring himself the victor of PMQs because he asked questions that were not answered
    @TheScreamingEagles
    How many questions did Dave actually answer today?
    That's why he doesn't want a head to head debate.
  • JackWJackW Posts: 14,787
    Plato said:

Does anyone else think Rory looks like the guy in Hannibal?

More gay sex on PB ?!?

Ed Miliband again shows he is like the school swat. Works hard on prepping for tests, but not as bright as results would suggest. And if there is a last minute change in the format, he is screwed.

I've been reassured that every PMQ ever has been a huge thumping victory for Dave on here though !
    So Dave rules out a VAT rise just as he did before the last election. Clearly, that kills the issue stone dead.
    @RupertMyers: The result of that Cameron v Miliband #PMQs exchange in full http://twitter.com/RupertMyers/status/580704522319839233/photo/1
    Romford is within the M25 Dave you dunce
    isam said:

Bad performance by Miliband, never recovered from the straight answer on VAT, but I can't have the Prime Minister declaring himself the victor of PMQs because he asked questions that were not answered

Not the point,cameron turned the tax issue on ed.
  • NickPalmerNickPalmer Posts: 21,460
    BenM said:

@TSEofPB: Times/YouGov poll with a sample size of 8,271 has Con 34, Lab 33, LD 8, UKIP 14, Grn 5. Lots of details in this poll https://t.co/JaHmu75IbJ

...tighter than a duck's orifice.
    Slightly old data (18th-23rd) but interesting. Apparently no geographical subsections at all, though?

So Dave rules out a VAT rise just as he did before the last election. Clearly, that kills the issue stone dead.

Tories have a fairly easy out on that...Coalition. Obviously Labour can then say, but but back in 1990's etc, but then we just descend into well when Labour said no rise in x or y and it happened.
  • Smarmeron said:

@TheScreamingEagles

Answered the main one.

Dave knows he'll go all Borg at Wolf 359 on Ed, and Ed will get the sympathy vote.
    Scott_P said:

@paulwaugh: Miliband now deep in conversation with Lucy Powell. Always his tactic when he knows Cameron is getting upper hand

Dumb and Dumber springs to mind.

Lucy. What a fun appointment she has proven to be.

For CCHQ.

• SimonStClareSimonStClare Posts: 7,976
    Scott_P said:

Lucy Powell has done such a brilliant job so far,- just not necessarily for her on boss.
  • JackWJackW Posts: 14,787
    Roger said:

Mark Senior is definitely one of my favourite posters but every time he posts I can't help thinking King Canute.

Mark does live by the seaside ....

All other comparisons are pure speculation .... :smile:

• Richard_NabaviRichard_Nabavi Posts: 30,821
    edited March 2015

Interesting snippet here about stock valuation implications of the election.

Presumably shorting Centrica stock could be a proxy for betting on a Miliband victory in the election.

Ahem.

From the article:

Deutsche’s valuation gap is still eye-catching. It reckons the owner of British Gas could be worth 20% less under a Labour-led government than a Conservative one. And under an “aggressive” Labour government, the downside for Centrica could be 40%.

Make up your own mind whether these estimates are accurate. But there is an underlying point here: stock market investors don’t seem to be talking about the election yet. It’s very odd.

Well, quite. Some of us have been taking note of this risk for the last year or more.

isam said:

Not the point,cameron turned the tax issue on ed.
    It's not the the Loto to give the answers

But a bad perf from Ed no doubt about it
  • RogerRoger Posts: 19,729
    There used to be a Director who shared my Christian name and who happened to be a friend of mine but when it came to work he was a monster. Very talented but a monster and when he fell of a cliff while shooting an ad it was said the bars of Soho had never done such brisk business.

I suspect rather less tragically the same will happen now the loathsome Clarkson is out.
  • FlightpathFlightpath Posts: 4,012
    Smarmeron said:

@TheScreamingEagles

One of these days you will work out what PMQs is all about. Was it Labour that insisted we brought in TV cameras? Either way - this is what you get.
  • weejonnieweejonnie Posts: 3,820

"Shadow Foreign Secretary William Hague told Sky News there were "no plans in existence" to raise VAT but said it would be impossible to rule out any such moves in future as "you can't ask George Osborne to write the 2010 budget now"
    edited March 2015
    @TheScreamingEagles
    Yes, of course....do you lot actually listen to the questions, or do you just read twatter?

Tories have a fairly easy out on that...Coalition. Obviously Labour can then say, but but back in 1990's etc, but then we just descend into well when Labour said no rise in x or y and it happened.

Yes, they can try to blame the LibDems. But presumably the LibDems might clarify. Dave will be asked about this again and again. And again and again the context will be that the last two times the Tories were in government they raised VAT having said that they would not beforehand.

• FlightpathFlightpath Posts: 4,012
    Scott_P said:

@RupertMyers: The result of that Cameron v Miliband #PMQs exchange in full http://twitter.com/RupertMyers/status/580704522319839233/photo/1

Are you suggesting that Cameron has mastered the the five point palm-exploding heart technique?
    Pulpstar said:

I've been reassured that every PMQ ever has been a huge thumping victory for Dave on here though !
    Watch it yourself,not just the duel with Ed but his performance all way through PMQ's

@MrHarryCole: Seems the only person hit by VAT today has been Ed.
  • TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 118,367
    edited March 2015
    Smarmeron said:

@TheScreamingEagles
    Yes, of course....do you lot actually listen to the questions, or do you just read twatter?

I read a wide range of the websites, even the Guardian called it for Dave.

I feel your pain.
  • GIN1138GIN1138 Posts: 21,910
    edited March 2015
    Mike Smithson's man took a hell of a beating, LOL! :smiley:
    @tombradby: Labour is now certainly going to have to rule out a rise in NI - or it will be hung around the party's neck.
    weejonnie said:

"Shadow Foreign Secretary William Hague told Sky News there were "no plans in existence" to raise VAT but said it would be impossible to rule out any such moves in future as "you can't ask George Osborne to write the 2010 budget now"

Yep, that should kill the story stone dead. As should this:

"We have absolutely no plans to raise VAT. Our first budget is all about recognising we need to get spending under control rather than putting up tax."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/election-2010/7625873/General-Election-2010-Cameron-dismisses-claim-Tories-would-put-up-VAT.html

@MrHarryCole: "SNP GAIN" shout the nats as some faceless Scottish Labour drone stands up.
    edited March 2015

Pulpstar said:

Watch it yourself,not just the duel with Ed but his performance all way through PMQ's

I'm never able to and by the time I get to a monitor with sound I can never be bothered :P

I rely 100% on this site and twitter and err the Sun for an accurate assessment !
  • TGOHFTGOHF Posts: 21,633
    Scott_P said:

@MrHarryCole: Seems the only person hit by VAT today has been Ed.

A clever trap which showed how unprepared and useless Ed is.

When EdM claimed that the Tories would put up taxes, I winced.

Hardly anyone thinks the Tories increase taxes compared with Labour - and then he threw in wibble about the NHS.

That was embarrassingly poor and desperate.

Ed Miliband again shows he is like the school swat. Works hard on prepping for tests, but not as bright as results would suggest. And if there is a last minute change in the format, he is screwed.

edited March 2015

Yes, they can try to blame the LibDems. But presumably the LibDems might clarify. Dave will be asked about this again and again. And again and again the context will be that the last two times the Tories were in government they raised VAT having said that they would not beforehand.

Well the out is still easy in terms of Lib Dems, they might say Tories pushed for VAT rise, and Tories say but Lib Dems wouldn't cut such and such.

You hope that Dave gets asked this again and again. It will just come down to do people believe him or not and also the guns will turn around and say so Ed what taxes are you going to rule out rising...You can't just throw out look look Tory tax rise and not expect to get the same back.

I would say in terms of perception, Tories are seen as the party of lower taxes in the way Labour are of the NHS....neither are true, but I don't see the advantage for Ed to focus on tax when most people perceptions are Labour are the party who will increase your taxes.
    @DavidRoe92: Twitter response from the left is as despairing as glee from the right. I love Ed Miliband. #saveed
  • Richard_NabaviRichard_Nabavi Posts: 30,821
    It really takes a special kind of political genius to be ambushed when you are the one who gets to ask the questions.
    @alstewitn: #PMQs The @David_Cameron cock-up over Michael Connarty MP 'not' retiring was funny & confident. That will worry some.

@iainmartin1: More "Jockophobia". #PMQs question featuring a Mr McSporran gets loud laugh. Disgraceful. Prime Minister Salmond will put an end to all this
  • AlastairMeeksAlastairMeeks Posts: 30,340
    I didn't see Prime Minister's Questions, but am I right in imagining it as the verbal form of this cartoon?

http://farm1.staticflickr.com/24/58683008_2dc4c01d94_z.jpg?zz=1
  • notmenotme Posts: 3,293
    Awful, just awful.
    Charlotte Leslie had the best supported dress today.
  • SquareRootSquareRoot Posts: 7,095
    Out on the road today... could someone put up the link to pmq's if available. I need a good laugh.
    It is extraordinary to think that at the next PMQs there just might be no Scottish Labour MPs for the Speaker to call.....

Scott_P said:

@alstewitn: #PMQs The @David_Cameron cock-up over Michael Connarty MP 'not' retiring was funny & confident. That will worry some.

@iainmartin1: More "Jockophobia". #PMQs question featuring a Mr McSporran gets loud laugh. Disgraceful. Prime Minister Salmond will put an end to all this

He blamed someone else... Whatever floats your boat I suppose #dontimpressmemuch
    dr_spyn said:

Charlotte Leslie had the best supported dress today.

Tidy!
  • FregglesFreggles Posts: 3,486
    Plato said:

When EdM claimed that the Tories would put up taxes, I winced.

Hardly anyone thinks the Tories increase taxes compared with Labour - and then he threw in wibble about the NHS.

That was embarrassingly poor and desperate.

So it's settled, crossover is going to happen again this week?
  • Alex Salmond's poodle!

Cam's had his shredded wheat today.
    edited March 2015
    Got to say,that was best ever PMQ's from cameron,all 30 min's.
    Ha!

It really takes a special kind of political genius to be ambushed when you are the one who gets to ask the questions.

This discussion has been closed.