Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Tonight’s cartoon from Marf (on Sir Malcolm of course) and

SystemSystem Posts: 11,685
edited February 2015 in General

imagepoliticalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Tonight’s cartoon from Marf (on Sir Malcolm of course) and the evening polling thread

Marf on Sir Malcolm pic.twitter.com/aKlmQdU3MV

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    FregglesFreggles Posts: 3,486
    FRIST€
  • Options
    TomsToms Posts: 2,478
    I think you've nailed it Marf.
  • Options
    MarqueeMarkMarqueeMark Posts: 50,125
    Is it Survation that weights to the 2014 Euros? Hence the 23% UKIP?
  • Options
    SquareRootSquareRoot Posts: 7,095
    Not being in the uk right now how did the green leader fare with andrew neil???
  • Options

Not being in the uk right now how did the green leader fare with andrew neil???

train crash.
  • Options
    RobDRobD Posts: 58,969
    He was definitely massaging his own ego, but the way he said he was self-employed was frankly ridiculous. I do feel some pity for him though, what a poor way to end a reasonably distinguished career.

I wonder if he will be ennobled if he is cleared by the standards commissioner, you could imagine Cameron offering him this, if he resigned immediately.
  • Options
    isam - you still want £20 on Aguero first card?
  • Options
    GIN1138GIN1138 Posts: 20,822
    (Just For Fun)

Survation - 5% Lab Lead

YG - 1% Con Lead

• Options
    Two in a day.. i e mailed a pal in the uk about the first one he said it was so embarrassing he could not listen until the end. And a correction i am over 2000 miles away not 1500 as prev stated
  • Options
    Toms said:

I think you've nailed it Marf.

Thank you, Toms.

• Options
    isamisam Posts: 40,930
    edited February 2015
    lolandol said:

isam - you still want £20 on Aguero first card?

If you can get 33/1 that'd be great
  • Options
    You're on isam
  • Options
    JackWJackW Posts: 14,787
    I have the unfortunate duty to announce that following the political defenestration of Sir Malcie of Kensington and Chelsea of that Ilk that Nuala of this parish was this afternoon found slumped in a finely tooled leather armchair at a heath spa in Bedfordshire with a pink handled derringer pistol by her side.

Ms Nuala, age unknown, having just shot the footman who had bought a copy of the Bedford Bugle featuring the thread cartoon by "Marf" is said to be helping the police with their enquiries at an undisclosed interview room near Luton.

Relatives of Ms Nuala are said to shocked and stunned that she failed to take her full length sable fur coat and crocodile hand luggage to Smithson Towers Health Spa and clearly she has developed PRSD - Post Rikind Stress Disorder.
  • Options
    Very good cartoon.
  • Options
    lolandol said:

You're on isam

Thanks will get your details to send money when it loses!
  • Options
    MP_SEMP_SE Posts: 3,642
    Just listened to the LBC interview and it was terrible. Dave may have slipped up in demanding the Greens take part. If the debates are anything like her interviews today I could see a fair few Green voters returning to Labour.
  • Options
  • Options

Is it Survation that weights to the 2014 Euros? Hence the 23% UKIP?

No, TNS weight to both "2010 GE and 2014 Euros".
  • Options
    Great cartoon, Marf! :)
  • Options
    MaxPBMaxPB Posts: 37,607
    For all of those out there who want a good Spider-Man movie. Bad news, SPE (Sony) just hired Tom Rothman as their new studio head to replace Amy Pascal, he was directly involved in both X-Men The Last Stand and X-Men Origins Wolverine when he held the same position at Fox.

Horrible, horrible decision. The long term rating of Sony moves from buy to overweight because of this move, there is clearly no long-term vision at Sony wrt to SPE.
  • Options
    HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 117,011
    MP SE I doubt it will make much difference to the Green Party vote, which is mainly made up of leftwingers who think Ed Miliband is useless and hate Clegg, most probably still think Lucas is leader anyway and will not have heard of Bennett. However, when even CiF posters in the Guardian online think Bennett cocked up and should be replaced by the more charismatic and effective Caroline Lucas, it may well be she may not last too long in the leadership role and move to another position
  • Options
    MP_SE said:

Just listened to the LBC interview and it was terrible. Dave may have slipped up in demanding the Greens take part. If the debates are anything like her interviews today I could see a fair few Green voters returning to Labour.

I'm expecting an uptick in Green % over next few days.
  • Options

I'm expecting an uptick in Green % over next few days.

There was certainly nothing in that interview, a mess though it certainly was, to put me off voting Green anyhow. I don't feel any less enthused than I did before hearing it this evening. Probably nothing much in it to put off any other existing Green voter either. Whether all publicity is good publicity remains to be seen though.

• Options
    Extended interview with Ed, I mean David, I mean Ed, I mean David Miliband about his work with Thunderbirds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtJm3v42P7E
  • Options
    MonikerDiCanioMonikerDiCanio Posts: 5,792
    edited February 2015
    Straw and Rifkind show that MPs are remarkably cheap. I estimate that with a couple of million you could buy the unconditional support of Parliament for your interest.
  • Options
    FalseFlagFalseFlag Posts: 1,801
    MaxPB said:

For all of those out there who want a good Spider-Man movie. Bad news, SPE (Sony) just hired Tom Rothman as their new studio head to replace Amy Pascal, he was directly involved in both X-Men The Last Stand and X-Men Origins Wolverine when he held the same position at Fox.

Horrible, horrible decision. The long term rating of Sony moves from buy to overweight because of this move, there is clearly no long-term vision at Sony wrt to SPE.

Jewish male studio head, diverse! Where are the WASPs, the hispanics?
  • Options
    MTimTMTimT Posts: 7,034
    The interview was a total train crash but, like others, doubt it will put off too many existing Green supporters. What should, however, put them off is the pledge to build 500,000 new homes. Where? With what materials? What environments will be leveled under the new homes and ruined in the extraction of materials for build them?
  • Options
    Another slam dunk by Marf.
    Spot on.
  • Options
    NickPalmerNickPalmer Posts: 21,339
    Clever cartoon, Marf.
    RobD said:

He was definitely massaging his own ego, but the way he said he was self-employed was frankly ridiculous. I do feel some pity for him though, what a poor way to end a reasonably distinguished career.

I wonder if he will be ennobled if he is cleared by the standards commissioner, you could imagine Cameron offering him this, if he resigned immediately.

I think this sort of thing sometimes happens to distinguished figures in safe seats - they've rarely faced any very awkward situations and aggressive questions, and they struggle to handle them sensibly. Someone like George Galloway, of whom I'm not a fan at all but who is used to rough weather, would have emerged in better shape, but Rifkind was simply overwhelmed.

The Bennett car crash may have been similar in cause - it's almost the first time anyone has bothered to analyse Green policy in depth.

• Options
    CD13CD13 Posts: 6,351
    MTimT,

"What environments will be leveled under the new homes."

Indeed, think of the thousands of worms who will be mercilessly crushed under those mechanical monsters belching out world-destroying fumes.

The horror!
  • Options
    saddosaddo Posts: 534
    MTimT said:

The interview was a total train crash but, like others, doubt it will put off too many existing Green supporters. What should, however, put them off is the pledge to build 500,000 new homes. Where? With what materials? What environments will be leveled under the new homes and ruined in the extraction of materials for build them?

Genuine question - Is Brain Fader an Aussie or a Brit?

Mate of mine is a developer. His expert view on house building is that all the regulations around new build houses is having 2 effects - makes houses unattractive and less saleable and makes them a lot more expensive to build. If the Green's got in, it wouldn't be a surprise is the cost of just meeting regulations would be £60k a house, excluding any build costs.

• Options
    CyclefreeCyclefree Posts: 25,205
    edited February 2015
    It is slightly depressing at a time when we are trying (some of us anyway) to reinstate a sense of morality - or at least good judgment - amongst our leaders and financial institutions to find that the lead candidate, according to press reports anyway, to become Chairman of RBS is one Sir Howard Davies.

The Sir Howard Davies who had to resign from the LSE over its links with the Gaddaffi regime? That Sir Howard? Yes indeed.

Oh dear! Just the man to set the tone from the top - to show bankers that money should not be allowed to blind people to the need - the urgent necessity - to use their judgment and that, sometimes, just because something can be done does not mean that it should.
  • Options
    Its quite possible that post the car crash interviews that anyone who is a green will still vote green... what is questionable that recently recruited greens will return to Labour.. They left Labour.. not voting is more likely imho than returning to Labour.
  • Options
    Cyclefree said:

It is slightly depressing at a time when are trying (some of us anyway) to reinstate a sense of morality - or at least good judgment - amongst our leaders and financial institutions to find that the lead candidate, according to press reports anyway, to become Chairman of RBS is one Sir Howard Davies.

The Sir Howard Davies who had to resign from the LSE over its links with the Gaddaffi regime? That Sir Howard? Yes indeed.

Oh dear! Just the man to set the tone from the top - to show bankers that money should not be allowed to blind people to the need - the urgent necessity - to use their judgment and that, sometimes, just because something can be done does not mean that it should.

That talentless individual has haunted public life for time immemorial like a bad penny personified.
  • Options
    StereotomyStereotomy Posts: 4,092
    Bennett's Car Crash Interview Is A Disaster For Ed
  • Options
    Cyclefree said:

It is slightly depressing at a time when we are trying (some of us anyway) to reinstate a sense of morality - or at least good judgment - amongst our leaders and financial institutions to find that the lead candidate, according to press reports anyway, to become Chairman of RBS is one Sir Howard Davies.

You have to be kidding....Wasn't he also in charge of the FSA for a number of years, blindly unaware of the the s##t what was going on around him?
  • Options
    welshowlwelshowl Posts: 4,460
    edited February 2015

Its quite possible that post the car crash interviews that anyone who is a green will still vote green... what is questionable that recently recruited greens will return to Labour.. They left Labour.. not voting is more likely imho than returning to Labour.

Not sure. I can see a Green bounce in a few days ( all publicity and all that...) but surely a number of Labour waverers will be driven back into the fold longer term? Ed's crap, but not that crap.
  • Options
    dr_spyndr_spyn Posts: 11,288
    Is this a spoof Twitter a/c.

David Axlerod @AxlerodDavid · 48s 49 seconds ago
    Thank Christ I'm not doing the Green's PR campaign for #GE2015 after that car crash interview with @natalieben today.
  • Options

Cyclefree said:

It is slightly depressing at a time when are trying (some of us anyway) to reinstate a sense of morality - or at least good judgment - amongst our leaders and financial institutions to find that the lead candidate, according to press reports anyway, to become Chairman of RBS is one Sir Howard Davies.

That talentless individual has haunted public life for time immemorial like a bad penny personified.
    What those who recruit such people always always forget - if they ever knew it - is that while skills and experience are very useful, what really matters above all is character. Moral character. Integrity. Judgment.

And if you have a choice between character and skills, you choose character. Every single time.

Too many people who are trying to do a good job see too many people who have an elevated idea of their own importance really do a lot of important jobs really quite badly or in a mediocre way and still waltz into a lot of prestigious and highly paid jobs on the basis of, well, what?

Meritocracy, my ar*e!

• Options

Bennett's Car Crash Interview Is A Disaster For Ed

It is also Good For Yes.
  • Options
    Marf did not get the memo -- today is about Natalie Squirrel burying news of Sir MR's resignation.
  • Options
    MonikerDiCanioMonikerDiCanio Posts: 5,792
    edited February 2015

Marf did not get the memo -- today is about Natalie Squirrel burying news of Sir MR's resignation.

At least he's resigned, something seldom practised by Labour delinquents during the thirteen-year horror.
  • Options

Cyclefree said:

You have to be kidding....Wasn't he also in charge of the FSA for a number of years, blindly unaware of the the s##t what was going on around him?
    http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/4c8c2762-bb4c-11e4-b95c-00144feab7de.html#ixzz3Sh3H1Gb5

Ex chairman of FSA before HBOS collapsed. FT implying that an inquiry into its failure won't surface before summer.

Not sure this looks smart.

• Options
    Cyclefree said:

Cyclefree said:

What those who recruit such people always always forget - if they ever knew it - is that while skills and experience are very useful, what really matters above all is character. Moral character. Integrity. Judgment.

And if you have a choice between character and skills, you choose character. Every single time.

Too many people who are trying to do a good job see too many people who have an elevated idea of their own importance really do a lot of important jobs really quite badly or in a mediocre way and still waltz into a lot of prestigious and highly paid jobs on the basis of, well, what?

Meritocracy, my ar*e!

Bennett's LinkedIn profile highlights her skills of political communication and public speaking. I could almost fear that her account has been doctored...
  • Options
    welshowl said:

Not sure. I can see a Green bounce in a few days ( all publicity and all that...) but surely a number of Labour waverers will be driven back into the fold longer term? Ed's crap, but not that crap.
    Dont bet your house on it yet.. the election campaign might be revalatory
  • Options
    bigjohnowlsbigjohnowls Posts: 21,869

welshowl said:

Dont bet your house on it yet.. the election campaign might be revalatory
    Tories seem to be hoping EIC will be even worse than current expectations.

Unfortunately Dave the master debater is Frit of putting Ed to the sword in the debates
  • Options

Cyclefree said:

The very same.

He is a management consultant by background. So the sort of person who thinks that how an organisation is structured, not what it does or, even more importantly, who does it, is the most important thing about it.

The people who get to the top of these organisations are the cream of society: those who are thick and rich.

• Options
    Survation

LAB - 34% (+4)
    CON - 28% (-3)
    UKIP - 19% (-4)
    LDEM - 10% (+3)
    GRN - 4% (+1)
  • Options
    SmarmeronSmarmeron Posts: 5,099
    @TheScreamingEagles
    Outlandish outlier?
  • Options
    City = LOL.
  • Options
    SpeedySpeedy Posts: 12,100

Survation

LAB - 34% (+4)
    CON - 28% (-3)
    UKIP - 19% (-4)
    LDEM - 10% (+3)
    GRN - 4% (+1)

On the seat specific question last month was:
    LAB 31
    CON 31
    UKIP 21
    LD 7
    GRN 3
  • Options
    Tonights Survation

EICIPM
  • Options
    But it was Gordon Brown who used Mystic Meg for his economic forecasts......
  • Options
    Smarmeron said:

@TheScreamingEagles
    Outlandish outlier?

2nd poll this week that has a Labour majority.
  • Options
    This month's seat specific survation q

Lab 33, Con 29, LD 10, Kippers 19
  • Options
    Another poll with UKIP on the slide

I think that's the only consistent thing in the polls
  • Options
    The Survation changes from last month on the seat specific question (a better metric with FPTP) are less dramatic:

LAB+2
    CON-2
    UKIP-2
    LD+3
    GRN +1
  • Options

Another poll with UKIP on the slide

I think that's the only consistent thing in the polls

And Labour the only one who profits.
  • Options

Survation

LAB - 34% (+4)
    CON - 28% (-3)
    UKIP - 19% (-4)
    LDEM - 10% (+3)
    GRN - 4% (+1)

Something about "whores" and "drawers".
  • Options
    So much for 'Vote UKIP Get Labour' its more a case of 'switch UKIP to Labour'. I don't think that is in the Tory playbook.
  • Options

So much for 'Vote UKIP Get Labour' its more a case of 'switch UKIP to Labour'. I don't think that is in the Tory playbook.

The voters have made their minds up about the government, they are just shopping around for the best opposition party to back.
  • Options
    rcs1000rcs1000 Posts: 54,001
    I find it hard to believe that the left wing parties have gained 8% in the last month, at the expense of UKIP and the tories.
  • Options
    TGOHFTGOHF Posts: 21,633
    Ed has been off tv for a week....
  • Options

Survation

LAB - 34% (+4)
    CON - 28% (-3)
    UKIP - 19% (-4)
    LDEM - 10% (+3)
    GRN - 4% (+1)

No chance that LAB are 6pts ahead.

Surely 28% is too low for Tories
  • Options
    City = Double LOL.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    I've calculated the Suvation England&Wales only figures, for the seat specific question:

LAB 33.7
    CON 30.5
    UKIP 21
    LD 10.5
    GRN 3

Labour a little more that 3% ahead in England and Wales.
  • Options
    Speedy said:

The voters have made their minds up about the government, they are just shopping around for the best opposition party to back.
    I don't think they've decided anything. They didn't really know what to do in 2010 and they know even less what to do this time around......
  • Options
    Incidentally anyone else think that Channel 4's piece of malevolence is the driver of the UKIP slide?
  • Options
    MaxPB said:

City = Double LOL.

Prize ass Chris Waddle is lauding Barca in a revolting fashion, expect a dramatic City comeback.
  • Options

Incidentally anyone else think that Channel 4's piece of malevolence is the driver of the UKIP slide?

It probably affected the Red UKIP'ers into returning to the Labour fold.
  • Options
    MP_SEMP_SE Posts: 3,642

I think most people saw the program for what it was.

I will be interested to see whether they continually poll around the low double digits for the rest of the week. I expect a bounce after their spring conference and manifesto unveiling.
  • Options

No.

They've just been out of the limelight for a bit. That will change and I would expect them to pick up again when it does.
  • Options

No.

They've just been out of the limelight for a bit. That will change and I would expect them to pick up again when it does.
    But why the sudden drop now when they've been out of the limelight (intentionally) for at least a couple of months?
  • Options
    Sean_FSean_F Posts: 35,850
    rcs1000 said:

I find it hard to believe that the left wing parties have gained 8% in the last month, at the expense of UKIP and the tories.

I think it's more that last month's share for Con and UKIP was an abnormally high 54%. This month, the combined share is 47% (48% for the seat-specific question). That's in line with the average. Survation's weightings then push up the UKIP share, and depress the Conservative share (like TNS).

• Options
    MP_SE said:

I think most people saw the program for what it was.

I will be interested to see whether they continually poll around the low double digits for the rest of the week. I expect a bounce after their spring conference and manifesto unveiling.
    Perhaps although I checked on BBC Government and they don't seem to be showing it (but they are showing the Libdems Welsh conference this Saturday).
  • Options
    I've just watched the "racist rant" on the BBC "meet the kippers" programme from the now expelled UKIP councillor.

From the general fuss, I was expecting something resembling an Alf Garnet tirade. What I saw was a women apparing to admit she was frightened of people with African features, that she accepted she seemed to have a problem and didn't seem to know what to do about it. She didn't imply they were inferior or use intentionally derogatory language (albeit she used a different n word that was considered respectable to her generation but is no longer considered PC). She seemed to me to think she had a phobia, possibly, as she said, due to a long ago repressed bad experience.

Surely monstering her is in this way is wholly counter productive. It strikes me as a modern version of the people who used to go round Bedlam laughing at the inmates in the 18th Century?

Why she decided to discuss something so personal and controversial in front of the cameras only she knows, but it was clearly troubling her. Surely this is someone who needs help not monstering, making political capital out of and having people behaving like the crowd in the scene in Life of Brian when someone said J*****ah?
  • Options

No.

But why the sudden drop now when they've been out of the limelight (intentionally) for at least a couple of months?
    Well for one thing the drop isn't that dramatic, and I think 'a couple of months' is stretching it.

But sell them if you think the decline will continue. I'm not doing so, not yet, and if I'm wrong I'll pay for it, not for the first time.
  • Options
    NickPalmerNickPalmer Posts: 21,339
    Well, GIN predicted a big Labour lead with Survation, and a Tory lead with YouGov. He's taking over the soothsayer role from SeanT. :-)

But yeah, I'm sceptical too. I think Labour has a modest lead and we're seeing normal noise around that. But I do reckon UKIP is off the boil, and that it's marginally benefiting Labour, because the later, less convinced UKIP adherents came from Labour.
    David has always been like that - homeopathy is another of his fancies. He's a nice, gentle fellow and other MPs never liked to heckle him but he was always seen as a little...specialised.
  • Options
    If Survation is correct, its time to leave the country. Who are the idiots who say to pollsters they want the 2 Eds to turn the UK into Greece?
  • Options
    Alves first booked
  • Options

I suspect not. UKIP were always going to be a midterm phenomenon - a bit of a jolly and a heady indulgence when it didn't matter. But as the witching hour draws closer people will start to appreciate that UKIP are a luxury we can't afford. They'll be put into a skip with the Christmas empties.
  • Options
    saddo said:

If Survation is correct, its time to leave the country. Who are the idiots who say to pollsters they want the 2 Eds to turn the UK into Greece?

Bye
  • Options
    Some very welcomed, very significant devolution of powers and spending going on in Manchester below the radar of the national media, far greater powers than those devolved to London, similar to Wales or Scotland, the latest...
    http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/devolution-now-greater-manchester-gets-8712970
    Devolution: Now Greater Manchester gets control of its entire £6bn NHS budget
  • Options
    @Paul_Mid_Beds
    I have a lot of sympathy for any politician who gets the media spin cycle.
    Find a line, then edit out the context, and it becomes a fantastic headline.
    There have been several of those in the past few weeks, and we can expect a bulk delivery regularly right up to polling day.
  • Options
    Sean_FSean_F Posts: 35,850

No.

UKIP were never really on 23%. This is simply a reversion to a more normal score. Polling from Sunday onwards still puts UKIP on an average 14%.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Looking at the tables, Survation has done a jumble with them, PC is getting 9.4% in the North and no votes in Wales, obviously a mix up.
  • Options
    edited February 2015

Alves first booked

Was rakitic actually but either way a loser...
  • Options
    kle4kle4 Posts: 91,780
    Outlier I am sure...but no consistent trend of polling in the opposite direction which would prevent a Labour win, so it hardly matters if it is way out - only ones which are similarly out of the general range show anything that might help the Tories win, even if they might have had hopes in the past few months of limiting the scale of the loss.
  • Options
    isam said:

Alves first booked

Never trust Alan Green commentary!!!

elsewhere:

sean thomas knox @thomasknox
    The "missing ISIS girls" have now crossed into Syria (says BBC news). So that's it. They've joined ISIS. Which is crime. They are criminals.
    Retweeted by Daniel Hannan
  • Options

saddo said:

Bye
    Happy to take the many multiples of tax I pay vs the average tax payer with me. Hows that help pay for Labour's stupid spending plans?
  • Options
    @Scrapheap_as_was
    I hereby charge you three with becoming brood mares for a bunch of psychopathic halfwits that we have no idea how to deal with in any sensible fashion?
  • Options
    28%? An outlier cry the Blue Boys...I say how on earth does a party that only represents the 1% get
    an astonishing 27% of other gullible cap doffers to say they will vote
    for them?

Coalition down from 61% in 2010 to 38% in this poll...looks like
    the "Booming Britain" garbage from people like Digby Jones
    and the obedient Tory lickspittle press isnt resonating
    with many sensible people who look at the reality of their
    lives and not the fairy tale fiddled figures and dodgy stats that
    are fed to them on a tediously regular basis
  • Options
    MarkSeniorMarkSenior Posts: 4,699

No.

Well for one thing the drop isn't that dramatic, and I think 'a couple of months' is stretching it.

But sell them if you think the decline will continue. I'm not doing so, not yet, and if I'm wrong I'll pay for it, not for the first time.
    UKIP heading for 8/9 % at the next GE an inexorable decline looms
  • Options
    TheWatcherTheWatcher Posts: 5,262

saddo said:

Bye
    ... to your pension.
  • Options
    Hengists_GiftHengists_Gift Posts: 628
    edited February 2015
    Sean_F said:

No.

UKIP were never really on 23%. This is simply a reversion to a more normal score. Polling from Sunday onwards still puts UKIP on an average 14%.
    19% is the lowest with Survation since last September and four out of the five polls prior to this one with Survation were 23% or higher. That would suggest in Survations eyes at least they were on 23%.

However, whether UKIP were actually on 23% is irrelevant. Its that we have seen similar drops in three polls in two days . That suggests there is some sort of event impact affecting their vote share.
  • Options

isam said:

Alves first booked

Never trust Alan Green commentary!!!

elsewhere:

sean thomas knox @thomasknox
    The "missing ISIS girls" have now crossed into Syria (says BBC news). So that's it. They've joined ISIS. Which is crime. They are criminals.
    Retweeted by Daniel Hannan
    Laid messi first goalscorer for five Malcolm rifkind speeches at work so feel like a winner even though I've lost on the day!
  • Options
    saddo said:

saddo said:

Bye
    Happy to take the many multiples of tax I pay vs the average tax payer with me. Hows that help pay for Labour's stupid spending plans?
    Babies who threaten to leave should just get on with it.

I seem to remember Andrew Lloyd Webber threatening to leave in 1997. Dont think he ever did.

What stupid spending plans Let me guess the NHS or welfare state?

The IFS by the way thinks the Tory tax cut promises makes them the biggest black hole party

• Options
    john_zimsjohn_zims Posts: 3,399
    @coolagorna

'the "Booming Britain"

At least we won't have to worry about that with the two Ed's, just remember to switch the lights off.

• Options
    @coolagorna
    No, I saw it in the news, our stock market is at levels not seen since the dot com bust......but this time it hasn't been artificially pumped up!
    It is as sound as our house prices.

it is.....isn't it?
This discussion has been closed.