Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » The GE15 debates take a big step forward – but what about t

12346»

Comments

• Options
    ItajaiItajai Posts: 721
    How many seats would UKIP realistically need to get a say in government? 20? 30?
  • Options
    fitalassfitalass Posts: 4,279
    Apologies if this article has already been posted, its a couple of days old.
    Huffingtonpost - Calm Down About Clacton: 5 By-Election Losses The Tories Swiftly Recovered
  • Options
    Pretty predictable polls really....Conference effects evaporated, UKIP back in the limelight and up in the polls. Next big moves will be down to Rochester, slated for end of November, I believe.

Place your bets, ladies and gentlemen.
  • Options
    NickPalmerNickPalmer Posts: 21,380
    ICM's the gold standard, innit. I'd quite forgetten that. :-) Labour's lead is like one of those spaghetti western characters - The Lead They Couldn't Kill. (A flesh wound in Tory conference week)

Hard to make out what's happening to UKIP's share - going nowhere with YouGov, up a bit or a lot with others, though Stodge may be right the last ICM was a downside outlier for them. Middle prediction seems to be up a few points, but not a total breakthrough. After Rochester, perhaps...
  • Options
    philiphphiliph Posts: 4,704
    edited October 2014
    Itajai said:

How many seats would UKIP realistically need to get a say in government? 20? 30?

326 Labour have 270 odd now and no say
  • Options

Sunil - Yes, at the cinema

Isam - I've seen it many, many times. It is one of my favourite films of all time.

Up there with The Godfather II, The Avengers, The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, The Dollars Trilogy, and my favourite film of all time, The Wrath of Khan.

Edit - How can I forget Se7en and the Usual Suspects

Your taste for Michael Bay films is seriously concerning, but agree 100% for your vote for the Wrath of Khan! :)

Also I like the Usual Suspects. Haven't actually seen the others in your list though.
  • Options
    HughHugh Posts: 955

@BenM

Would this be the same NHS on which Dave waved through billions of pounds worth of restructing, without understanding it? That one?

Yeah that's the one.

The one that Cameron and Lansley wasted billions on reorganising, for no reason other than to flog massive chunks of it to private health Tory donor companies, after promising no top-down re-organisation.

That NHS.
  • Options
    Morris_DancerMorris_Dancer Posts: 61,052
    Mr. Hugh, if we're playing the 'who can waste more money' game, why not remind the class how much Labour spent on an NHS database which has to be junked?
  • Options
    chestnutchestnut Posts: 7,341
    Ashcroft:

C2: LAB 29, TORY 28, UKIP 27
    DE: LAB 29, UKIP 27, TORY 23

• Options

Mr. Hugh, if we're playing the 'who can waste more money' game, why not remind the class how much Labour spent on an NHS database which has to be junked?

Or not realising until early 2010 that the PM was overpaid, so introducing a reduction post 2010 election.
  • Options
    TheWatcherTheWatcher Posts: 5,262
    edited October 2014

And who was privatising healthcare in Cambridgeshire.

Meanwhile Labour plan on reorganising the NHS. Again.
  • Options
    PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 76,053

Pretty predictable polls really....Conference effects evaporated, UKIP back in the limelight and up in the polls. Next big moves will be down to Rochester, slated for end of November, I believe.

The Daily Mail is back to it's normal "Gov't blamed for immigrant Ebola chaos" after the vomit worthy coverage of the CON party conference. Which means the 3% or so of people who just tend to follow whoever is on the telly at the time have now switched to UKIP :)
  • Options
    Mr. H, that was just vindictive of Brown, and rather sums up his mindset.
  • Options
    surbitonsurbiton Posts: 13,549
    fitalass said:

Huffingtonpost - Calm Down About Clacton: 5 By-Election Losses The Tories Swiftly Recovered

No need to display your nervousness in public.
  • Options

Isam - I've seen it many, many times. It is one of my favourite films of all time.

Up there with The Godfather II, The Avengers, The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, The Dollars Trilogy, and my favourite film of all time, The Wrath of Khan.

Your taste for Michael Bay films is seriously concerning, but agree 100% for your vote for the Wrath of Khan! :)

Also I like the Usual Suspects. Haven't actually seen the others in your list though.
    Michael Bay films either have big explosions and or Megan Fox in them, plus he makes films that remind me of my childhood, like the Transformers and The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

What is not to like?
  • Options
    isamisam Posts: 41,118
    edited October 2014
    The UKIP MP is sitting in the front row, same bench as Skinner, but at the opposite end
  • Options
    philiph said:

@ Hugh

206 days to go, polls nosing back towards normal service

Not quite normal, availing myself of information lifted from an Elbow downthread:
    Lab 34.1% (-1.5)
    Con 31.5 (-1.1)

Normality appears to be a downward drift for the (former) big two.
    And an upward drift for UKIP (now in excess of 16%). LibDems seem to have stabilised now around 8%.
  • Options
    manofkent2014manofkent2014 Posts: 1,543
    edited October 2014
    fitalass said:

And not one of them later than 1992. A generation ago almost and all when the party was still strongly influenced by the Thatcher years.
  • Options
    Sam - I always assumed that he only tacs the top two corners, then crawls through. The force of the stone rips the paper even though it's not attached at the bottom..,
  • Options
    Mr. Eagles, that he buggers up films that remind you of your childhood?
  • Options
    fitalass said:

The punters on here didn't get terribly excited about Clacton, Fitalass.

Rochester is the big one.
  • Options
    chestnut said:

Is 19% a new peak for UKIP with Ashcroft?

England: Lab 33, Tory 30, UKIP 21.

Take London out, and what do you have left? A three way dust-up.

Bring on EV4EL.
  • Options
    NickPalmerNickPalmer Posts: 21,380
    Interesting Ashcroft snippet:

In the ANP I found 29% of voters saying they were “moving towards” the party, a higher share than for the Tories, Labour or the Lib Dems. This includes 23% of Conservative voters, 12% of Labour voters and 31% of swing voters (those who either do not know how they will vote or say they may change their minds before election day).

Conservative voters were the least enthusiastic about their own party, with 59% saying they were moving towards the Tories and 13% away – a net score of 46 points. This compared to 63 points for Labour among Labour voters, 53 points for the Lib Dems among (the admittedly scarce) Lib Dem voters and 92 points for UKIP among UKIP voters.

"Certain to vote for stated party rather than someone else" is now:
    Lab 63%, UKIP 61%, Con 52%, LD 47%.
  • Options

Mr. Eagles, that he buggers up films that remind you of your childhood?

The Revenge of the Fallen was awesome.
  • Options
    stodgestodge Posts: 12,950

Survation sees UKIP up six, ICM, sees them up five.

That's a pretty lazy response from someone who reports on opinion polls and presumably knows something about them.

Last month, UKIP were on 9% with ICM - lower than any pollster and I'm pretty sure it's been many weeks since YouGov had UKIP in single figures. Cue much wailing and gnashing of teeth from the purples on here.

I said at the time it was probably an outlier and I'd expect to see UKIP up next month. As Nick P has opined, what ICM shows is a spike from a downward outlier - ICM are still well behind Ashcroft. Survation and Opinium in terms of UKIP numbers.

Conversely, ICM shows higher LD numbers than most other pollsters.

• Options

fitalass said:

It is, it is going to be so epic.

My money is on a Tory hold.
  • Options
    Pulpstar said:

The Daily Mail is back to it's normal "Gov't blamed for immigrant Ebola chaos" after the vomit worthy coverage of the CON party conference. Which means the 3% or so of people who just tend to follow whoever is on the telly at the time have now switched to UKIP :)
    You do have a point in so far as it is no longer required for a political party to have an integrated political philosophy, a coherent political strategy backed up with tested and planned and costed political policies.

Just have a strong and popular message on a few high profile single issues, make a few populist announcements and call it a platform for government.

I'm not sure it will lead to better government, but it is where we seem to be heading.
  • Options
    isam said:

The UKIP MP is sitting in the front row, same bench as Skinner, but at the opposite end

Well Carswell is UKIP's frontbench!
  • Options

joncraigSKY ‏@joncraig

MPs predicting Michael Gove may move writ tomorrow for Rochester & Strood by-election on Nov 20. Tories holding primary to pick candidate

Isn't it a "UKIP" seat ?
  • Options
    BenMBenM Posts: 1,795

@BenM

Would this be the same NHS on which Dave waved through billions of pounds worth of restructing, without understanding it? That one?

Why yes it would be that very one.
  • Options
    stodge said:

That's a pretty lazy response from someone who reports on opinion polls and presumably knows something about them.

Last month, UKIP were on 9% with ICM - lower than any pollster and I'm pretty sure it's been many weeks since YouGov had UKIP in single figures. Cue much wailing and gnashing of teeth from the purples on here.

I said at the time it was probably an outlier and I'd expect to see UKIP up next month. As Nick P has opined, what ICM shows is a spike from a downward outlier - ICM are still well behind Ashcroft. Survation and Opinium in terms of UKIP numbers.

It's a relative thing, Populus failed to show a UKIP bounce today, unlike ICM and Survation.

So I stand by my original observation.

Another poll watcher and reporter, who knows more about these things than I has drawn the same conclusion

Mike Smithson @MSmithsonPB

So in terms of direction of travel the ICM UKIP +5 supports the big increase recorded by Survation at weekend
  • Options

Michael Bay films either have big explosions and or Megan Fox in them, plus he makes films that remind me of my childhood, like the Transformers and The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

What is not to like?
    But his Transformers looked nothing like the toy (or even cartoon) Transformers*, so no it didn't remind me of my childhood :)

(*for instance Optimus Prime was a flat-fronted truck, not a bonnet-fronted truck as Bay depicted him.)
  • Options
    Morris, classic "yeah but" post.

Your party are in government, your party wasted billions on a scheme even OZZY himself knew to be a pile of doings.

As for Labour: that was then, this is now. When will the government take responsibility?
  • Options
    rogerhrogerh Posts: 282
    Alistair said:

Pulpstar said:

Alistair said:

Pulpstar said:

Artist said:

No one tell "the 45" what percentage the SNP got in Ashcroft's poll please.

Hah just had a look at the tables.

Can anyone point me to a poor subsample table for the SNP in the last fortnight ?

80,000 new SNP members since the indy ref - that is a staggering number for a Scotland only party and as I've said before is the equivalent of almost a million if the party were UK wide.

Is the 80k figure correct ?
    80k is total memeber. They already had 25k existing so "Only" got 55k new memebers.
    Still a huge surge.

Panic is going to set in the SLAB ranks when some Scotland only polls come out I reckon.
    My bet is the Scotland only polls will put SNP/Labour neck and neck (within 2 percentage points). Which would mean big vote gain but very, very few seats going Labour->SNP. If SNP are going to make big seat gains it will have to be at the expense of the Lib Dems but I haven't checked to whta the results were in terms of GE2010 in the Lib Dem seats.

The Lib Dem apocalypse that happened at Holyrood is not generalisable to GE15 as Scottish voters clearly vote differently in Holyrood and Westminster elections.
    Re Scottish polls.The last aggregate poll From You Gov Late August to late Sept had SNP 33,Lab 31,Con 20,Lib 6.This would deliver in seats,Lab 39,SNP 18,Con 5,and Lib 3.
    However since some of polling was done pre referendum vote this understates the current SNP position.The weekend Survation poll wit a small sample of 78 voters produced SNP 47,Lab 326,Con 9,Lib 5,Translating this into seats gives SNP 55,Lab 9,Lib 1.Ed loses 38 seats which could blow his chances of collecting the largest number of seats.

• Options
    Hugh

Thanks for clarifying. Thought it sounded familiar
  • Options
    isam said:

Is he trying to get into bed with Ed?
  • Options
    rogerhrogerh Posts: 282
    rogerh said:

Alistair said:

Pulpstar said:

Alistair said:

Pulpstar said:

Artist said:

No one tell "the 45" what percentage the SNP got in Ashcroft's poll please.

Hah just had a look at the tables.

Can anyone point me to a poor subsample table for the SNP in the last fortnight ?

80,000 new SNP members since the indy ref - that is a staggering number for a Scotland only party and as I've said before is the equivalent of almost a million if the party were UK wide.

Is the 80k figure correct ?
    80k is total memeber. They already had 25k existing so "Only" got 55k new memebers.
    Still a huge surge.

Panic is going to set in the SLAB ranks when some Scotland only polls come out I reckon.
    My bet is the Scotland only polls will put SNP/Labour neck and neck (within 2 percentage points). Which would mean big vote gain but very, very few seats going Labour->SNP. If SNP are going to make big seat gains it will have to be at the expense of the Lib Dems but I haven't checked to whta the results were in terms of GE2010 in the Lib Dem seats.

The Lib Dem apocalypse that happened at Holyrood is not generalisable to GE15 as Scottish voters clearly vote differently in Holyrood and Westminster elections.
    Re Scottish polls.The last aggregate poll From You Gov Late August to late Sept had SNP 33,Lab 31,Con 20,Lib 6.This would deliver in seats,Lab 39,SNP 18,Con 5,and Lib 3.
    However since some of polling was done pre referendum vote this understates the current SNP position.The weekend Survation poll wit a small sample of 78 voters produced SNP 47,Lab 326,Con 9,Lib 5,Translating this into seats gives SNP 55,Lab 9,Lib 1.Ed loses 38 seats which could blow his chances of collecting the largest number of seats.

Sorry correction Labour Survation share is 26% ,

• Options
    bigjohnowlsbigjohnowls Posts: 21,935
    Gold Standard

LAB 345 CON 253 LD 24 Other 0 EICIPM
  • Options
    weejonnieweejonnie Posts: 3,820

@LordAshcroft: Ashcroft National Poll, 10-12 October: CON 28%, LAB 32%, LDEM 8%, UKIP 19%, GRN 5%. Full details on @ConHome, 4pm

Lab Maj 40. No UKIP seats with Electoral Calculus.

Doesn’t seem right.
    At a guess, OKC, such a vote share would give Labour a wafer thin majority, UKIP about ten seats, and the Greens a couple.

@LordAshcroft: Ashcroft National Poll, 10-12 October: CON 28%, LAB 32%, LDEM 8%, UKIP 19%, GRN 5%. Full details on @ConHome, 4pm

Lab Maj 40. No UKIP seats with Electoral Calculus.

Doesn’t seem right.
    At a guess, OKC, such a vote share would give Labour a wafer thin majority, UKIP about ten seats, and the Greens a couple.
    As is usual you have to work out how the UKIP vote going to pan out. If they are weak in one or two areas e.g. London/ Scotland then they will be polling much higher elsewhere - the $64,000 question is : where is elsewhere?

Two scenarios:

1) UKIP take votes off Tories equally across the country. Labour gain as much from the Lib Dems as they lose to UKIP. result: Labour Landslide.

2) UKIP take votes off Tories predominantly in areas where the Tories are seen as relative no-hopers e.g. H&M, gain from Labour due to the Rotherham effect and also from voters who would never vote Tory, because their dad would turn in his grave. However in marginal Tory/ Labour seats the UKIP tories vote to keep out Labour (34% would) and the Lib Dems split their vote: result: Conservative - UKIP coalition

The best strategy for the Conservatives, therefore is to pretend that every seat is a marginal seat. Don't state that voting UKIP will let in Labour - let the 'Kippers work it out for themselves.

The best strategy for UKIP is the lib-dem tactic of implying that another party has a substantial lead, but if members of the second party join with UKIP then they can overthow the incumbent.

The best strategy for Labour is to sack Ed Miliband.
  • Options
    Sunil_PrasannanSunil_Prasannan Posts: 49,653
    edited October 2014
    stodge said:

@stodge

ELBOW shows UKIP up 1.8% in the course of the last week to 16.2, and up 3.1% since mid-August.

plot these figures into Excel:

ELBOW UKIP %
    17th Aug 13.1
    24th Aug 13.0
    31st Aug 14.5
    7th Sep 14.9
    14th Sep 15.6
    21st Sep 15.3
    28th Sep 14.7
    5th Oct 14.4
    12th Oct 16.2
  • Options
    manofkent2014manofkent2014 Posts: 1,543
    edited October 2014
    chestnut said:

Ashcroft:

From the same poll

UKIP Voters Under 55 48%
    UKIP Voters 55 and Over 52%
    UKIP A/B/C1 Voters 48%
    UKIP C2/D/E Voters 52%

UKIP are old & poor my arris!
  • Options

fitalass said:

Not sure who wins, TSE, but 1/3 UKIP is surely too short?

Btw, Betfair have opened up a new UKIP seats market with breaks at 5,10, 15,20,25, 26 and over.

No money down yet but I can see it being popular.

• Options
    stodgestodge Posts: 12,950

It's a relative thing, Populus failed to show a UKIP bounce today, unlike ICM and Survation.

So I stand by my original observation.

Another poll watcher and reporter, who knows more about these things than I has drawn the same conclusion

Mike Smithson @MSmithsonPB

So in terms of direction of travel the ICM UKIP +5 supports the big increase recorded by Survation at weekend

The he's wrong as well and needs to look at the past data and trends before just tweeting something for the sake of being noticed.

Yes, ICM shows UKIP up but from a very low outlier number of 9% - what it doesn't show is the kind of near 20% shares shown by some other pollsters.

Interesting to note the disparity in Con-Lab numbers as well. Ashcroft has the two devils at 60% but YouGov has them at 71% - absurd difference. In essence, the polls are showing huge volatility - it may be most people haven't engaged with the GE yet and won't until the spring.

• Options
    AndyJSAndyJS Posts: 29,395
    Peter: I sent you an email a few days ago about the Clacton turnout bet. Not sure if you received it.
  • Options

fitalass said:

Btw, Betfair have opened up a new UKIP seats market with breaks at 5,10, 15,20,25, 26 and over.

It is. I got on UKIP when they 6/5 and 11/10 I think.

On the other market. I'm hanging fire on until the Rochester result.
  • Options

stodge said:

@stodge

ELBOW shows UKIP up 1.8% in the course of the last week to 16.2, and up 3.1% since mid-August.

ELBOW UKIP %
    17th Aug 13.1
    24th Aug 13.0
    31st Aug 14.5
    7th Sep 14.9
    14th Sep 15.6
    21st Sep 15.3
    28th Sep 14.7
    5th Oct 14.4
    12 Oct 16.2
    Do we have a real UKIP level of 16.2?

In elections they are getting significantly higher numbers, are these 'Protest votes in mid to late term' against both incumbent parties (and Labour who aren't picking up much protest vote)?

Are the higher recorded votes in elections reconcilable with lower opinion poll numbers in this context?
  • Options
    Swiss_BobSwiss_Bob Posts: 619
    Labour don't just have to worry about UKIP. The Greens are taking votes off them. It won't show up well in polls if you believe that not prompting for the Greens would diminish their showing.

Read the comment pages of the Guardian, they are going green. That is where the far left vote is going to go in my opinion.

I am trying to formulate the best way to make money on that. Any tips?
  • Options
    chestnutchestnut Posts: 7,341

Interesting Ashcroft snippet:

In the ANP I found 29% of voters saying they were “moving towards” the party, a higher share than for the Tories, Labour or the Lib Dems. This includes 23% of Conservative voters, 12% of Labour voters and 31% of swing voters (those who either do not know how they will vote or say they may change their minds before election day).

Conservative voters were the least enthusiastic about their own party, with 59% saying they were moving towards the Tories and 13% away – a net score of 46 points. This compared to 63 points for Labour among Labour voters, 53 points for the Lib Dems among (the admittedly scarce) Lib Dem voters and 92 points for UKIP among UKIP voters.

"Certain to vote for stated party rather than someone else" is now:
    Lab 63%, UKIP 61%, Con 52%, LD 47%.

If you plough through Ashcroft's marginals polling it reveals the 4-3-2-1 breakdown on the UKIP vote in Tory and Lib Dem marginals

4 in 10: Non voters or "2010 others"
    3 in 10: 2010 Tory
    2 in 10: 2010 Tory challengers (main)
    1 in 10: 2010 Tory challengers (secondary)

• Options

What is not to like?
    But his Transformers looked nothing like the toy (or even cartoon) Transformers*, so no it didn't remind me of my childhood :)

(*for instance Optimus Prime was a flat-fronted truck, not a bonnet-fronted truck as Bay depicted him.)
    He evolves like he did in the comics and cartoons
  • Options
    bigjohnowlsbigjohnowls Posts: 21,935

Gold Standard

LAB 345 CON 253 LD 24 Other 0 EICIPM
    That should be other 28
  • Options
    Nick

Yes the enthusiasm gap for the parties is interesting. I dont find it surprising given the Tories' unfunded tax cut - people aren't that dim.
  • Options

fitalass said:

It is. I got on UKIP when they 6/5 and 11/10 I think.

On the other market. I'm hanging fire on until the Rochester result.
    Yes, I guess most punters will do the same.

In fact if the Blues hold Rochester, UKIP Seats Version 2 will be virtually redundant, because nobody will bet over five. If UKIP win, it will become very active and Version 1 will become redundant, because nobody will bet under five.

If Reckless wins comfortably, 26 seats ain't high enough and we'll need a Version 3!

• Options
    Lowest Tory score with ICM in 2014.
  • Options
    GaiusGaius Posts: 227
    Hugh said:

@BenM

Yeah that's the one.

The one that Cameron and Lansley wasted billions on reorganising, for no reason other than to flog massive chunks of it to private health Tory donor companies, after promising no top-down re-organisation.

That NHS.
    What parts did they sell and for how much?

(genuine question)

• Options
    Sunil_PrasannanSunil_Prasannan Posts: 49,653
    edited October 2014

What is not to like?

He evolves like he did in the comics and cartoons
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Optimus_Prime#mediaviewer/File:Optimus_Prime_patent.png

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/File:Convoy-final1024.jpg
  • Options
    OldKingColeOldKingCole Posts: 32,170
    edited October 2014
    philiph said:

stodge said:

@stodge

ELBOW UKIP %
    17th Aug 13.1
    24th Aug 13.0
    31st Aug 14.5
    7th Sep 14.9
    14th Sep 15.6
    21st Sep 15.3
    28th Sep 14.7
    5th Oct 14.4
    12 Oct 16.2
    Do we have a real UKIP level of 16.2?

In elections they are getting significantly higher numbers, are these 'Protest votes in mid to late term' against both incumbent parties (and Labour who aren't picking up much protest vote)?

Are the higher recorded votes in elections reconcilable with lower opinion poll numbers in this context?
    I suspect that percenatge turnout changes those figures. 16% on a 50% turnout doesn’t necessarily mean that on a 75% one. We may well find that those 16 voters (per hundred) still turns out to be 16 when the turnout rises to 150!
  • Options
    Swiss_Bob said:

Labour don't just have to worry about UKIP. The Greens are taking votes off them. It won't show up well in polls if you believe that not prompting for the Greens would diminish their showing.

Read the comment pages of the Guardian, they are going green. That is where the far left vote is going to go in my opinion.

Hmmm....you could try backing Greens in Bristol W (14/1).

Apparently there's a lot of students and other soap-dodgers with votes there.

• Options
    New Thread
  • Options
    The Lib Dems are clambering up according to ICM. Mark Senior et al bound to get excited !
  • Options
    Swiss_BobSwiss_Bob Posts: 619

Swiss_Bob said:

Hmmm....you could try backing Greens in Bristol W (14/1).

Apparently there's a lot of students and other soap-dodgers with votes there.

Thanks Mr Punter.

Can't find it on Betfair, they only seem to list certain constituencies, which is annoying because there are quite a few northern constituencies that I'd like to put some money on.
  • Options
    GaiusGaius Posts: 227

chestnut said:

Ashcroft:

From the same poll

UKIP Voters Under 55 48%
    UKIP Voters 55 and Over 52%
    UKIP A/B/C1 Voters 48%
    UKIP C2/D/E Voters 52%

UKIP are old & poor my arris!
    I noticed this as well.

As UKIP get ever more popular their voters reflect the makeup of society and are not limited to odd subgroups.

• Options
    perdixperdix Posts: 1,806
    Pulpstar said:

The Daily Mail has been in typical knee jerk mode. One day they had a front page which exploded with indignation as to why we weren't planning to screen incoming passengers. The next day they had an article which said that screening was not worthwhile. Such irrational thoughts are a boost to ukip ;)

• Options

Is Philip Hammond urging the Scots to hang Alex Salmond?

Telegraph News ‏@TelegraphNews

Philip Hammond says he hopes the experience of Scotland's referendum 'will be a useful model for Iraq' http://fw.to/KXB1snE

Hammer Hammond of the Scots?
  • Options

Philip Hammond says he hopes the experience of Scotland's referendum 'will be a useful model for Iraq' http://fw.to/KXB1snE

• Options

• Options

This discussion has been closed.