Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Memo to the Tories: Never hate your enemies. It affects you

1235»

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    Itajai said:

1/ It is internationally acceptable to have a Labour government but it would an appalling international embarrassment to have a UKIP one

Having Millipede as PM would make us a laughing stock.

I think that one is a wash, in that having any past or present member of UKIP as PM would be equally bad. Since the putative PM from either party would make you an international laughing stock it isn't a differentiator.
  • Options
    bigjohnowlsbigjohnowls Posts: 21,916
    The most ridiculous comment I have heard today was on 5 Live on my way to the cinema.

In a broadcast outside the CON conference one contributor said I think this Government has forgotten the senior citizens.

Oldies really need to get real they have been protected to an incredible extent that I feel is unsustainable and yet they still feel hard done by.
  • Options
    "In London, Breitbart News Network hopes to support a nascent European Tea Party before parliamentary elections in May."."Yet the site has gained currency among conservatives, especially after breaking the item about Anthony D. Weiner, then a member of Congress, sharing lewd photos of himself on Twitter. “Breitbart has become the go-to news outlet” for elected Tea Party Republicans, “when they want to share their ideas and information,” said Alexander Marlow, editor in chief of Breitbart News.The London operation will be run by James Delingpole, most recently a columnist for The Daily Telegraph, whose rants against climate change orthodoxy have been big drivers of web traffic, and by Raheem Kassam, the founder of TrendingCentral.com, a London-based conservative news site for English-speaking countries."

What makes me think of the work of ALEC? Maybe the "global expansion" bit.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/17/business/media/breitbart-news-network-plans-global-expansion.html?_r=4

This discussion has been closed.