Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » After the rumours that a YES lead poll is about to be publi

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Monkeys said:

Monkeys said:

FF42 said:

Monkeys said:

Oh look!

The

MI5 agent
    No plant
    Disaffected Labour supporter

Independence supporter

In the Murphy egging has been convicted and sentenced,...

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-29066058

Conspiracy theories are almost always wrong.

Like the girlish shrieking from Blair Mcdougall and Better Together that this was mob activity organised by Yes.
    Check this page supposedly from 2012: http://www.yesscotland.net/news/why-were-saying-yes
    And now check this archived version of the page: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://www.yesscotland.net/news/why-were-saying-yes

Yes Scotland have recently deleted this section :

The Westminster government has created yet another lost generation of young people with zero positive outlook. They care little for politics because politics cares little for them. Voting No would doom future generations to the same fate, but voting Yes might inspire confidence and hope by giving them a voice that can actually make a difference. I don't care what party leads Scotland, so long as it is a party elected by the Scottish people, then it would have my full unequivocal support. The Union has failed and we must take full control. All it requires is courage and foresight. Stuart MacKenzie (Kirkcaldy)
    "Personal accounts, sent in by Yes Scotland supporters, telling us in 100 words or less, why they are saying yes to an independent Scotland."

That shows he's a Yes supporter, which we already knew.

What it doesn't show is that he threw an egg under orders from high up in Yes Scotland, as Blair McDougall and Better Together heavily implied.
    The egg throwing was nothing compared to MacKenzie's threat to "f*king knock out" a photographer because McKenzie thought the photographer might be English.

You can imagine how these clowns will behave if the vote goes 'No'.
    You're not going to successfully claim the moral high ground with the Orange Order, the EDL, and the BNP going for No.
    Nationalist parties are always pretty vile, shame you can't see that.
  • Options
    PlatoPlato Posts: 15,724
    Quite. The LibDems were bad enough over flipping AV Ref ;^)

Monkeys said:

FF42 said:

Monkeys said:

Oh look!

The

MI5 agent
    No plant

Independence supporter

Like the girlish shrieking from Blair Mcdougall and Better Together that this was mob activity organised by Yes.
    Check this page supposedly from 2012: http://www.yesscotland.net/news/why-were-saying-yes
    And now check this archived version of the page: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://www.yesscotland.net/news/why-were-saying-yes

The Westminster government has created yet another lost generation of young people with zero positive outlook. They care little for politics because politics cares little for them. Voting No would doom future generations to the same fate, but voting Yes might inspire confidence and hope by giving them a voice that can actually make a difference. I don't care what party leads Scotland, so long as it is a party elected by the Scottish people, then it would have my full unequivocal support. The Union has failed and we must take full control. All it requires is courage and foresight. Stuart MacKenzie (Kirkcaldy)
    "Personal accounts, sent in by Yes Scotland supporters, telling us in 100 words or less, why they are saying yes to an independent Scotland."

What it doesn't show is that he threw an egg under orders from high up in Yes Scotland, as Blair McDougall and Better Together heavily implied.
    The egg throwing was nothing compared to MacKenzie's threat to "f*king knock out" a photographer because McKenzie thought the photographer might be English.

You can imagine how these Bravehearts will behave if the vote goes 'No'.
  • Options
    Whilst I can't stand Eddie Izzard in general - he starred in an episode of the Good Wife as a very threatening English lawyer - and was very good.

I did a double take when I heard his voice.

Off topic:

TV alert.

I know there are some military history buffs, so some on here may be interested in "Castles in the sky" on BBC 2 at nine this evening. The drama, featuring Eddie Izzard, outlines the development of radar in WWII, concentrating on the great Robert Watson Watt.

Warning: the promo they had for it was rather disheartening. If it does not mention Worth Matravers, Malvern, and the frankly hilarious (*) discovery of the cavity magnetron at the Uni of Birmingham, then it would be a travesty.

http://www.radiotimes.com/episode/c4j4pb/castles-in-the-sky

(*) If you are into the sort of thing.

Thanks Mr J. I might, just because Herself had drawn it to my attention, have watched it but for your warning.
    It may still be worth watching. On one hand, there is plenty in the story to create a gripping drama, so it would be hard to drop the ball.

On the other hand, it stars Eddie Izzard...

The promo says "They continued to strive to achieve their dreams against all odds, to the detriment of their personal lives and at the cost of some of their marriages."

Wow. During World War II, when people went abroad to fight and died, were maimed for life or did not see their loved ones for years, a few boffins stayed at home and had a little pressure put on their marriages.

It's not exactly the right focus for a WWII piece, is it?

"Oh, I really suffered. My mate Bertie died, but I got a splinter in my finger and my wife was awful miffed at my working hours."
  • Options
    MonkeysMonkeys Posts: 755

Monkeys said:

Monkeys said:

FF42 said:

Monkeys said:

Oh look!

The

MI5 agent
    No plant

Independence supporter

You're not going to successfully claim the moral high ground with the Orange Order, the EDL, and the BNP going for No.
    Nationalist parties are always pretty vile, shame you can't see that.
    The smearing train is a ride that never ends!

It is palpably ridiculous to equate the SNP with a fascist group, but it's twice as ridiculous given the referendum question doesn't mention the SNP once. It's actually about whether Scotland should be an independent country.
  • Options

Just as there are undeniably a fair proportion of "Shy Tories" who dare not speak their name, I sense that there might also be a small but potentially result-defining number of Shy NO voters in the Indy referendum.
    I keep reading about the very considerable extent to which YES window posters dominate over NO posters, totally at odds with what the polls are telling us and I wonder whether this simply reflects the fears of NO voters of finding a brick through their window, just as I have always resisted the urge to place a Tory sticker on the rear window of my car for fear of having the sides "keyed"
    Doubtless there has been a closing of the gap between the two sides and my own feeling, admittedly from afar and based primarily on the polls, is that the YES vote will be between 43% - 46%, with the NO vote therefore between 54% - 57%. On this basis, I have topped up on my bet with Ladbrokes for a 40% - 45% YES result at odds of 5/2.
    DYOR.

Quite. I posted the same on here the day before yesterday. Also, if an assertive YES campaigner came knocking on the door of a nervous NO voter - asking if he/she could put up a poster in your garden/window - would they always say "no"?

I suspect not in some areas.

Normally, differential turnout of older voters (discipline in registering, and voting by post or in person) would be enough to see NO home off the back of those figures.

If turnout is very high that will be nullified to some extent. However, I'm yet to be convinced turnout will be *quite* as high as some claim. I suspect it will be very close to Shadsy's 78% line.

There will be enthusiastic voters who failed to register in time, late switchers/undecideds who weren't canvassed in time, and differential turnout on the day (for the usual reasons) that might mitigate against any late swing effects.
  • Options
    TheWatcherTheWatcher Posts: 5,262
    edited September 2014
    Monkeys said:

Monkeys said:

FF42 said:

Monkeys said:

Oh look!

The

MI5 agent
    No plant

Independence supporter

Oh, I can guess what they'll be like too, in the event of a 'Yes'.

The same as useful idiots like MacKenzie.

As for the moral high ground, I have no skin in this game, bar a wish to see Scotland independent.
  • Options
    Monkeys said:

The smearing train is a ride that never ends!

It is palpably ridiculous to equate the SNP with a fascist group, but it's twice as ridiculous given the referendum question doesn't mention the SNP once. It's actually about whether Scotland should be an independent country.

The realisation that they might lose has sent PB Unionists into full-on whiny, persecuted mode. As well stand in the path of a premenstrual elephant.

• Options
    On topic, is there actually a Panelbase survey pending or is this just some enthusiastic YES supporters getting confused by which year it is?
  • Options
    rcs1000 said:

SeanT said:

rcs1000 said:

SeanT said:

rcs1000 said:

SeanT said:

I wonder if Smithson Junior is now so confident of his 60/40 No/Yes predictions? I doubt it.

Yes I am.

Haven't we got a bet on this?

[serious question, I seem to remember some gentlemanly wager twixt you and I re the scale (or existence) of the NO victory]
    Well: you told me that you would buy me a bottle of champagne at the Groucho Club in the event of a 'no'. (This was in recompense for the beer you owe me.)

However, I am going to lose my China bet with you. So, I will owe you something :-)
    Ah yes. The champers offer still stands. I am amazed you still believe it will be 60/40 NO. Nuts.

Re China I see it is, if anything, returning to stronger growth.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/09/03/markets-hongkong-china-stocks-midday-idUSL3N0R413F20140903

My visit to rainy, polluted Chengdu in July convinced me of two things. China has huge problems ahead with environmental issues, and over development. However the pool of people - young people - is still so vast - and the people are still so poor - it will be decades before China seriously slows down to Western growth levels (this does not rule out a crash in the interim, indeed it is likely).

As such it is almost inevitable China will overtake the USA as the largest economy in the next few years; it has probably already overtaken the USA as the largest economy in PPP terms.
    Just to remind you, I completely u-turned on China a month or two ago. There are issues that need to get sorted out there (corporate debt levels, the shadow banking system, an over-dependence on construction activity), but exports-per-capita are still (believe it or not) less than half the level of Greece.

Re Scotland: shall we make it more interesting - 58 or better for no, and you pay for champagne and dinner... less than 55 and I'll pick up the champagne. A victory for yes, and I'll buy you champagne and dinner...
    Who pays for what if the Yes vote is between 55% - 58% ? It's all very complicated.
  • Options
    FrankBoothFrankBooth Posts: 9,071
    I've said before that there is only one person who can save the Union and that is Ed Miliband. Of course he can't actually lead the NO campaign but he could try to convince Scots that he's going to win next year and has a plan for government they'll like.
  • Options

rcs1000 said:

SeanT said:

rcs1000 said:

SeanT said:

rcs1000 said:

SeanT said:

I wonder if Smithson Junior is now so confident of his 60/40 No/Yes predictions? I doubt it.

Yes I am.

[serious question, I seem to remember some gentlemanly wager twixt you and I re the scale (or existence) of the NO victory]
    Well: you told me that you would buy me a bottle of champagne at the Groucho Club in the event of a 'no'. (This was in recompense for the beer you owe me.)

However, I am going to lose my China bet with you. So, I will owe you something :-)
    Ah yes. The champers offer still stands. I am amazed you still believe it will be 60/40 NO. Nuts.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/09/03/markets-hongkong-china-stocks-midday-idUSL3N0R413F20140903

My visit to rainy, polluted Chengdu in July convinced me of two things. China has huge problems ahead with environmental issues, and over development. However the pool of people - young people - is still so vast - and the people are still so poor - it will be decades before China seriously slows down to Western growth levels (this does not rule out a crash in the interim, indeed it is likely).

As such it is almost inevitable China will overtake the USA as the largest economy in the next few years; it has probably already overtaken the USA as the largest economy in PPP terms.
    Just to remind you, I completely u-turned on China a month or two ago. There are issues that need to get sorted out there (corporate debt levels, the shadow banking system, an over-dependence on construction activity), but exports-per-capita are still (believe it or not) less than half the level of Greece.

Re Scotland: shall we make it more interesting - 58 or better for no, and you pay for champagne and dinner... less than 55 and I'll pick up the champagne. A victory for yes, and I'll buy you champagne and dinner...
    Who pays for what if the Yes vote is between 55% - 58% ?

Everyone in the United Kingdom.
  • Options

rcs1000 said:

SeanT said:

rcs1000 said:

SeanT said:

rcs1000 said:

SeanT said:

Yes I am.

Who pays for what if the Yes vote is between 55% - 58% ? It's all very complicated.
    Go dutch?
  • Options
    SmarmeronSmarmeron Posts: 5,099
    @Sean_F
    The Templars are big in parts of France, And there is at least some crossover between them and Free Masons.
    That many of the Knights fled to Scotland after they were declared "heretical" is not in dispute though?
  • Options
    TheWatcherTheWatcher Posts: 5,262
    edited September 2014
    Monkeys said:

FF42 said:

Monkeys said:

Oh look!

The

MI5 agent
    No plant

Independence supporter

Odd that they were so keen to airbrush the contribution of a 'mere contributor' from their website. Must have been terribly embarrassing.
  • Options
    The Times: "Hollande ‘devastated’ by jilted lover’s tale of his lies and manipulation"

You have to feel for him don't you?
  • Options

rcs1000 said:

SeanT said:

rcs1000 said:

SeanT said:

rcs1000 said:

SeanT said:

Yes I am.

Personally on that kind of result I think Alec should treat Dave to night at Claridge's. No finer way to show his gratitude.
  • Options
    FlightpathFlightpath Posts: 4,012
    fitalass said:

Twitter
    Gaby Hinsliff ‏@gabyhinsliff 6m
    Whatever you think of PM, really don't envy him right now. Juggling hostage crisis, Ukraine, #indyref, poss military action, UKIP, all...

Gaby Hinsliff ‏@gabyhinsliff 5m
    ..at busiest time of political year (before conf) & 8 months from election. You'd need to be superhuman to get all that exactly right.

Well I don't feel sorry gfor him or any PM. Its their job and they have to do it. I do feel a certain disgust at people like Carswell, a so called tory who does care so little about the issues facing Britain that he goes off on a selfish hike.
  • Options
    How will he manage when he loses his looks?

The Times: "Hollande ‘devastated’ by jilted lover’s tale of his lies and manipulation"

• Options
    AndyJSAndyJS Posts: 29,395
    SeanT on Twitter has just posted a comment pointing out that the Germans have got rid of that "shelfy" bit in the toilet. Thank goodness.
  • Options
    AndyJS said:

SeanT on Twitter has just posted a comment pointing out that the Germans have got rid of that "shelfy" bit in the toilet. Thank goodness.

Be nice to think it was an EU regulation what done it.
  • Options
    AlanbrookeAlanbrooke Posts: 23,771
    edited September 2014
    Plato said:

Admit it Miss P - women go moist for francois however much they deny it.

We had a spate where PB righties eg Mr Nabavi were saying how crap it was to be Hollande.

A man who had a muliti million personal account, president of the worlds fifth biggest economy. Has ditched 2 classy women on the trot and is now shacked up with an actress 20 years younger than him.

If that's crap I'll settle for it ;-)
  • Options
    rcs1000rcs1000 Posts: 54,245
    AndyJS said:

Gutted.

I only go to Germany for the 'shelfy'. Can anyone recommend a country where they still have proper reverence for their faeces?
  • Options
    rcs1000 said:

AndyJS said:

Gutted.

I only go to Germany for the 'shelfy'. Can anyone recommend a country where they still have proper reverence for their faeces?
    I think they're on their way out everywhere.

However you can make your own shelfie by putting a plastic lunch box in the bowl. Not only does this give you the same effect as a shelfie but you can box it up and post it to the First Minister from anywhere in the world.
  • Options
    AndyJS said:

Yes its a long time sice I have been to Germany and only now am I coming to terms with the experience. One of the strangest ideas around and I would imagine if you are a man it needs a good aim to avoid quite a bit of 'splashing' as well.

A friend of mine says the worst mistake we ever made was not adopting the earth closet.
  • Options
    dr_spyndr_spyn Posts: 11,291
    SeanT said:

AndyJS said:

Yes. It's weird though. When and why did it disappear?

I must say this trip to Germany has really opened my eyes about our Teutonic chums. Their country looks a tiny bit scruffy, the food is now much worse than British tucker (i.e. it hasn't changed whereas ours has), and the people still wear sandals with socks and like terrible oompah music.

It's not the glittering new European superpower one expects. It's mildly prosperous, but no more.

The Germans are also more likeable than they used to be (more at ease?), yet still evince traces of intangible guilt you don't find in other peoples.

Fascinating country. But if you want a lovely holiday with fab food and cultural fun, go elsewhere.
    Did you mention the score from last night, or did you mention it once and get away with it?
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    SeanT said:

Plato said:

Admit it Miss P - women go moist for francois however much they deny it.

We had a spate where PB righties eg Mr Nabavi were saying how crap it was to be Hollande.

A man who had a muliti million personal account, president of the worlds fifth biggest economy. Has ditched 2 classy women on the trot and is now shacked up with an actress 20 years younger than him.

If that's crap I'll settle for it ;-)
    5th biggest economy? Hmm.

By PPP France is 9th (and Britain 8th).

And I'm really not sure his women are that hot.

http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2012/06/14/1226395/627452-trierweiler-and-royal.jpg

They're not bad for 50. But they are 50. They look like someone's embarrassingly sexual aunt.
    Mr T if YOU looked like Doberman from Bilko, those ladies are way above your paygrade.

http://media.freeola.com/images/user-images/7224/optimized-doberman.jpg
  • Options
    JosiasJessopJosiasJessop Posts: 39,227
    edited September 2014
    SeanT said:

AndyJS said:

I must say this trip to Germany has really opened my eyes about our Teutonic chums. Their country looks a tiny bit scruffy, the food is now much worse than British tucker (i.e. it hasn't changed whereas ours has), and the people still wear sandals with socks and like terrible oompah music.

It's not the glittering new European superpower one expects. It's mildly prosperous, but no more.

The Germans are also more likeable than they used to be (more at ease?), yet still evince traces of intangible guilt you don't find in other peoples.

Fascinating country. But if you want a lovely holiday with fab food and cultural fun, go elsewhere.
    Despite having been to Germany, I had no idea what you were talking about. Fortunately, t'Internet answered my questions:
    http://asecular.com/~scott/misc/toilet.htm

Hmmm.

Edit: and it was a British invention!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washout_toilet
  • Options
    mattmatt Posts: 3,789
    rcs1000 said:

AndyJS said:

Gutted.

The Dutch remain keen...
  • Options
    rcs1000rcs1000 Posts: 54,245
    SeanT said:

AndyJS said:

Yes its a long time sice I have been to Germany and only now am I coming to terms with the experience. One of the strangest ideas around and I would imagine if you are a man it needs a good aim to avoid quite a bit of 'splashing' as well.

A friend of mine says the worst mistake we ever made was not adopting the earth closet.
    In future, people will find it amazing that westerners wiped themselves with dry loo paper and considered that sufficiently hygienic.

The Asians are now ahead of us, with the bum gun, as a I blogged a while back. Yet another symptom of secular Western decline.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/seanthomas/100246887/right-now-the-west-is-doomed-because-were-losing-the-toilet-wars/
    I don't mean to be rude, but Japan had those loos in 1990.

Just before their economic decline.

Hmmmmmm...
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    I can't recommend German sanitary ware too highly. I had Villeroy and Boch in my bathrooms. The designs/finishes are just knockout.

www.villeroy-boch.co.uk/
    SeanT said:

AndyJS said:

• Options
    New Thread
  • Options
    surbitonsurbiton Posts: 13,549
    AndyJS said:

"The general election is now Ed Miliband’s to lose. This is not a controversial statement: the polls say it, the bookmakers say it and in the last week several of David Cameron’s own ministers have come to believe it. The confidence that seemed to envelop the Conservative party before the summer recess has been replaced by a sense of doom. On its own, Douglas Carswell’s defection to Ukip would not be seen as a body blow — but it hammers home the fact that the right is fractured and many Tory voters made the jump long ago. A party that should be readying itself for victory is now preparing to tear itself apart in opposition."

http://www.spectator.co.uk/features/9304712/divide-and-dont-rule/

"Tory chiefs are now monitoring MPs’ use of Merlin, the party’s electoral database. They believe that about three weeks before Cars-well went public with his defection he logged on and accessed the data that he would need to fight the by-election. Polls suggest that, as a Ukip candidate, he will crush whoever the Tories choose to fight him."

Everyone in the business knows Merlin is crap ! So Carswell could still lose. No, not really.
  • Options
    AndyJSAndyJS Posts: 29,395
    IMO the decision to ditch Boris Island is a national catastrophe. Almost as bad as Scotland becoming independent would be. The Chinese, of course, would have built it in the last five years while we've been procrastinating.
  • Options
    SeanT said:

AndyJS said:

In future, people will find it amazing that westerners wiped themselves with dry loo paper and considered that sufficiently hygienic.

The Asians are now ahead of us, with the bum gun, as a I blogged a while back. Yet another symptom of secular Western decline.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/seanthomas/100246887/right-now-the-west-is-doomed-because-were-losing-the-toilet-wars/
    I'm not quite sure what one would do with a 'bum gun' and I think I'd prefer to remain in ignorance. However your reference to 'Telegraph' should have reminded you that we have moved on from loo paper and onto something much more versitile than these specialist posterior impliments.
  • Options

SeanT said:

AndyJS said:

Despite having been to Germany, I had no idea what you were talking about. Fortunately, t'Internet answered my questions:
    http://asecular.com/~scott/misc/toilet.htm

Hmmm.

Edit: and it was a British invention!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washout_toilet
    Yes I looked it up. Makes me proud to be British. I suspect that even as we speak wiki's servers are ... er um... straining under the sudden interest in the topic.

Further investigation reveals that Jennings pioneered the underground public convienience of the type which in my home town was always referred to as 'the white city'. On top of this he helped us win the Crimean war; hitout a doubt he is a Briton to be proud off.
    For a classic example of the ceramic artist craft I suggest a vist to the Philharmonic Pub in Liverpool.
  • Options

fitalass said:

Twitter
    Gaby Hinsliff ‏@gabyhinsliff 6m
    Whatever you think of PM, really don't envy him right now. Juggling hostage crisis, Ukraine, #indyref, poss military action, UKIP, all...

Gaby Hinsliff ‏@gabyhinsliff 5m
    ..at busiest time of political year (before conf) & 8 months from election. You'd need to be superhuman to get all that exactly right.

Well I don't feel sorry gfor him or any PM. Its their job and they have to do it. I do feel a certain disgust at people like Carswell, a so called tory who does care so little about the issues facing Britain that he goes off on a selfish hike.
    Issues are exactly what he cares about. What he cares nothing for is the sycophantic party fanaticism that is expected of MPs.

Party First People last seems to be the rule in the Tory party these days.

It is great to see someone refusing to follow that idiocy.
  • Options
    malcolmgmalcolmg Posts: 42,224

[snip]

But I've always taken the approach that if you're going to get hung best make it a flock of sheep rather than a lamb and make the best of a bad job. So if we're going to get the blame at least make sure it justified.

Oh, I agree. If there is a "Yes" vote I would hope that our team do play hardball in the negotiations (I'd have them done and an Independence Bill before Parliament by March 2015). However, Cameron will be responsible for setting up he negotiations and Miliband, probably, for concluding them so be prepared for rUK to get absolutely hammered, if there is a yes vote, because both of them have the breaking strain of a wet Kit-Kat and neither, from current performance, have the faintest idea about negotiation.
    Hurst , you are having a laugh, Dave and George are hardly the Kray twins.
  • Options
    Monkeys said:

Monkeys said:

FF42 said:

Monkeys said:

Oh look!

The

MI5 agent
    No plant

Independence supporter

LOL, he will not probably understand that
  • Options

Neil said:

I'd rather see Osborne negotiate the separation, that's how bad DC is, he'll just want to be loved.

Are you kidding? George will just want Salmond to treat him badly...
    Louise.
    Well it's about the most excitement I've had in the Indyref since I went dogging with malcolmG.
    Your car or his?
    matching wheelbarrows
    LOL, yours had a squeaky wheel if I remember correctly
  • Options
    DavidL said:

Just as there are undeniably a fair proportion of "Shy Tories" who dare not speak their name, I sense that there might also be a small but potentially result-defining number of Shy NO voters in the Indy referendum.
    I keep reading about the very considerable extent to which YES window posters dominate over NO posters, totally at odds with what the polls are telling us and I wonder whether this simply reflects the fears of NO voters of finding a brick through their window, just as I have always resisted the urge to place a Tory sticker on the rear window of my car for fear of having the sides "keyed"
    Doubtless there has been a closing of the gap between the two sides and my own feeling, admittedly from afar and based primarily on the polls, is that the YES vote will be between 43% - 46%, with the NO vote therefore between 54% - 57%. On this basis, I have topped up on my bet with Ladbrokes for a 40% - 45% YES result at odds of 5/2.
    DYOR.

The analogy used by Ruth Davidson today is that the Yes voters are like the away supporters behind the goal. They are outnumbered but not necessarily outsung or out shouted. The quieter majority will prevail.
    David , you are maudlin and its two weeks to defeat
  • Options
    fitalass said:

A few days after its noted on PB that Ed Miliband has completely airbrushed himself out of the Indy Ref debate over the summer, he finally pops up with impeccable timing and wants to get involved after the postal votes are already being posted back.

Surprisingly they thought he was a Tory as well
  • Options
    If there is an 80% turnout, as predicted by some, we are in new and unpredictable territory
This discussion has been closed.