Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » UKIP has “44% lead in Clacton”

124»

Comments

• Options
    RobD said:

Well there's a panelbase focus group of 15 in The Sunday Times confirming what we already knew.

Alex won the debate but people have their doubts about what he has promised

Bluff and bluster anyone?

Thought you were off to noddington?
    I am now.

• Options
    compouter2compouter2 Posts: 2,371
    edited August 2014
    RobD said:

AndyJS said:

Any other poll results out apart from the Clacton political earth mover?

YouGov was Lab 36%, Con 32%, UKIP 16%, LD 7%.
    Cheers,
    Has Basil recovered from the crossoverette that occurred earlier this week?
    The crossoverette IS recovery time for Basil, however, as has been proven so often before, no sooner does he put down the goalposts, then he has them placed on his back and a whole host of polls have him treading the ardious route towards May 2015. Basil was not impressed with the Clacton poll this evening due to the repercussions a result would give. I think poor Basil has all but given up on swing back now as he has just ordered a nine month batch of tramadol.
  • Options
    RobDRobD Posts: 59,029

RobD said:

Well there's a panelbase focus group of 15 in The Sunday Times confirming what we already knew.

Alex won the debate but people have their doubts about what he has promised

Bluff and bluster anyone?

Thought you were off to noddington?
    I am now.

Have a good'un.
  • Options
    compouter2compouter2 Posts: 2,371
    Rob D - Meanwhile....the Grand Old Duke of Hodges marched his men to the pinnacle of the polling crossover hill again this week, only for them to go arse over tit all the way back down again. These rare crossovers are actually worth it to see them repeatedly fall back down again.
  • Options
    HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 117,242
    TSE some of the yougov polls on that link also included the ST. Maybe they use both
  • Options
    HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 117,242
    TSE Indeed, focus groups just confirming what we know, but would like to confirm if there is a 56-44 indy poll in the ST tomorrow. Every little helps indeed so we would like to see that poll, anyway will see in the morning, night all!
  • Options
    FloaterFloater Posts: 14,195

GeoffM said:

Smarmeron said:

@GeoffM
    What was the average age of the brides for his peers?
    Child brides were pretty common here at one time?

So since 600AD some societies have grown up and become civilised ... but Muslims have stayed with their paedo lusts of 1400 years ago?

Is that really what you intended to say? It's a view.
    If you read the back story of this (disputed) wife/slave concubine of Mohammad:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rayhana_bint_Zayd

You can see where ISIS get their ideas:

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/08/30/world/meast/isis-iraq-syria/

It is difficult to move on from this when a central plank of the religion is that Mohammad was the perfect man, and that his actions were directly endorsed by the dictated word of god.

All religions are not the same!
    Dr Fox, you and Cyclefree are talking a dangerous amount of sense.
  • Options
    Britain's supermarket jihadi: ISIS fighter who plans to 'bomb the UK' is unmasked as Morrisons security guard who was arrested on way to Syria - but LET GO by police

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2738796/Britain-s-supermarket-jihadi-ISIS-fighter-plans-bomb-UK-unmasked-Morrisons-security-guard-arrested-way-Syria-LET-GO-police.html
  • Options
    JohnLoonyJohnLoony Posts: 1,790
    It would be more fun for anoraks if nobody had invented voting-intention opinion polls, and nobody had any indication of the result of a parliamentary by-election until it's actually declared. A huge swing like this would come as a delight for the winning side, with the extra Scadenfreude of watching the shock and dismay of the losing side.

The nearest equivalent which I can remember was the Newbury by-election in 1993, which the Lib Dems won by a margin of 22,000. I had expected it to be reasonably close (or even a Conservative hold) and I remember being astonished when I heard the declaration.

(Paddy Ashdown was told when he woke up that "it was 22,000" and he asked "Yes, it was 22,000 votes, but what was the majority?").
  • Options
    PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 76,036
    Last question shoots the fox that is put about on here so often - UKIP voters couldn't give a monkey's whether Cameron or Miliband is PM.
  • Options
    (OT) Yesterday afternoon I went to a picnic in the local park with my MP and about a dozen other Conservatives, their friends and children. Apart from eating food and playing rounders (which Gavin Barwell MP won for our team almost single-handed, despite my being rubbish after not having played rounders since I was about 12) we did a quiz, for which I volunteered to set the questions. Behold:

1. Which children’s TV programme was first broadcast on 16th October 1958, and has been shown regularly ever since?

2. Who was the only Prime Minister born in Wales?

3. Allison Fisher was the world champion for 14 out of the 18 years from 1985 to 2003, in which sport?

4. What is the biggest species of bird?

5. Which European country is being described here?
    (a) The 2 main political parties are the Patriotic Union & the Progressive Citizens’ Party.
    (b) Those two parties were in coalition with each other continuously from 1938 to 1997.
    (c) Mario Frick was the country’s Footballer of the Year four times in the 1990s.
    (d) A different Mario Frick was the country’s Prime Minister for eight years in the 1990s.
    (e) The national anthem of the country has the same tune as “God Save the Queen”.

6. What is the smallest country in the world?

7. Who was a famous ship’s captain whose middle name was Tiberius?

8. What is the maximum length of time that a person can be President of the United States of America?

9. Which town in England has an exclamation mark in its name?

10. Which Roman Emperor died 2,000 years ago this month?

11. Which is furthest west: London, Birmingham, Glasgow or Cardiff?

12. Where would you find the Marsh of Epidemics, the Bay of Rainbows, the Lake of Death and the Sea of Tranquility?

13. What style of painting was done by Monet, Manet and Renoir?

14. Which colour appears in the national flags of more countries than any other colour?

15. How many countries are members of the European Union?

16. Who was left, and then found, at number 4 Privet Drive?

17. Which type of cheese is made backwards?

18. How many descendants does the Queen have?

19. Who was the BBC Young Sports Personality of the Year in 2007, 2009, and 2010 (the only person to have won the title more than once)?

20. Who is currently the Mayor of Croydon?

21. What is the biggest state in Australia?

22. Who is Scooby Doo’s owner?

23. What is the biggest moon of Saturn?

24. What is the name of the picture-writing system which was used in ancient Egypt?

25. In what year did the England men’s football team last win the World Cup?
  • Options
    AndyJSAndyJS Posts: 29,395
    edited August 2014
    JohnLoony said:

It would be more fun for anoraks if nobody had invented voting-intention opinion polls, and nobody had any indication of the result of a parliamentary by-election until it's actually declared. A huge swing like this would come as a delight for the winning side, with the extra Scadenfreude of watching the shock and dismay of the losing side.

The nearest equivalent which I can remember was the Newbury by-election in 1993, which the Lib Dems won by a margin of 22,000. I had expected it to be reasonably close (or even a Conservative hold) and I remember being astonished when I heard the declaration.

(Paddy Ashdown was told when he woke up that "it was 22,000" and he asked "Yes, it was 22,000 votes, but what was the majority?").

It would also be fun if the polls were unreliable as they were in 1970 when Labour fully expected to win and the swing to the Tories in the first few results came as a complete shock to them. But I agree no polls at all would be even better. The problem now is that if the Tories only lose Clacton by 10% they'll try and spin it as "not as bad as it might have been" in comparison to this poll.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Pulpstar said:

Last question shoots the fox that is put about on here so often - UKIP voters couldn't give a monkey's whether Cameron or Miliband is PM.

The anger and sheer level of general disgruntlement of UKIP voters is disturbing IMO. But the political class arguably only have themselves to blame. In some ways it's surprising they managed to contain it for so long.
  • Options
    AndyJS said:

Pulpstar said:

The anger and sheer level of general disgruntlement of UKIP voters is disturbing IMO. But the political class arguably only have themselves to blame. In some ways it's surprising they managed to contain it for so long.
    The pyschological effect of people seeing that UKIP CAN win a Westminster seat where previously there was a huge majority for LibLabCon could well be a game changer. UKIP might well clean up on the East coast at the GE.
  • Options
    RodCrosbyRodCrosby Posts: 7,737
    Cameron looking shell-shocked in interview in Brussels tonight...
  • Options
    RodCrosby said:

How would a 64-20-13 affect your by-election GE model ?
  • Options
    Will Cameron have the guts to campaign personally in Clacton?
  • Options
    JohnLoony said:

(OT) Yesterday afternoon I went to a picnic in the local park with my MP and about a dozen other Conservatives, their friends and children. Apart from eating food and playing rounders (which Gavin Barwell MP won for our team almost single-handed, despite my being rubbish after not having played rounders since I was about 12) we did a quiz, for which I volunteered to set the questions. Behold:

1. Which children’s TV programme was first broadcast on 16th October 1958, and has been shown regularly ever since?

2. Who was the only Prime Minister born in Wales?

3. Allison Fisher was the world champion for 14 out of the 18 years from 1985 to 2003, in which sport?

4. What is the biggest species of bird?

5. Which European country is being described here?
    (a) The 2 main political parties are the Patriotic Union & the Progressive Citizens’ Party.
    (b) Those two parties were in coalition with each other continuously from 1938 to 1997.
    (c) Mario Frick was the country’s Footballer of the Year four times in the 1990s.
    (d) A different Mario Frick was the country’s Prime Minister for eight years in the 1990s.
    (e) The national anthem of the country has the same tune as “God Save the Queen”.

6. What is the smallest country in the world?

7. Who was a famous ship’s captain whose middle name was Tiberius?

8. What is the maximum length of time that a person can be President of the United States of America?

9. Which town in England has an exclamation mark in its name?

10. Which Roman Emperor died 2,000 years ago this month?

11. Which is furthest west: London, Birmingham, Glasgow or Cardiff?

12. Where would you find the Marsh of Epidemics, the Bay of Rainbows, the Lake of Death and the Sea of Tranquility?

1. Got to be Blue Peter

2. None, unless you mean that harpie who gouged herself into the position in a former penal colony in the antipodes...

3. pass

4. Awk?

5. Liechtenstein

6. Vatican City

7. Kirk

8. 10 years (although there is some debate about potential non-consecutive terms)

9. Westward Ho!

10. Augustus

11. Glasgow

12. Moon
  • Options
    Pulpstar said:

RodCrosby said:

How would a 64-20-13 affect your by-election GE model ?
    Not much. A 10.5% "swing to Labour", shifting the central 2015 forecast of a Labour lead from 1.2% to 1.5%. A Tory lead would still be well within the margin of error...
  • Options
    PendduPenddu Posts: 265
    I give you 2 quiz questions - you can probably guess the first but I doubt you will get the second...
    1. There are a number if languages appearing on a current British passport. The first is English - what is the second.....
    2. Tesco sell a brand of clothing called F& F. What do the initials F and F stand for?
  • Options
    DadgeDadge Posts: 2,038
    The £50 I put on Ukip getting more than 1 MP at the GE is starting to look pretty cushty...
  • Options
    edmundintokyoedmundintokyo Posts: 17,159
    MikeL said:

The threat to Cameron isn't Carswell, it is further defections.

The key is whether UKIP can maintain high media profile right through to the GE.

Whatever happens in Clacton, if it is done and dusted in October it will then fade. And far better for Cameron to put out some statement saying Carswell has a huge personal following, good constituency MP, no point wasting money challenging him. That may look bad but it turns it into a short-term story.

The killer for Cameron is more defections in Oct/Nov/Dec and by-elections in Jan/Feb/Mar.

I think any by-election post Christmas and he has no chance at the GE.

Con could refuse to move writs for by-elections but presumably Lab would move them so he has nowhere to go.

Technically I suppose the Chancellor could decline to appoint the defector as Royal Bailiff of Mornington Crescent or whatever, then there wouldn't be a vacancy to move a writ for.
  • Options
    AndyJS said:

Will Cameron have the guts to campaign personally in Clacton?

Dilettante Dave
  • Options

MikeL said:

The key is whether UKIP can maintain high media profile right through to the GE.

Whatever happens in Clacton, if it is done and dusted in October it will then fade. And far better for Cameron to put out some statement saying Carswell has a huge personal following, good constituency MP, no point wasting money challenging him. That may look bad but it turns it into a short-term story.

The killer for Cameron is more defections in Oct/Nov/Dec and by-elections in Jan/Feb/Mar.

Con could refuse to move writs for by-elections but presumably Lab would move them so he has nowhere to go.

Technically I suppose the Chancellor could decline to appoint the defector as Royal Bailiff of Mornington Crescent or whatever, then there wouldn't be a vacancy to move a writ for.
    Last time that happened was in 1842, so he'd look fairly ludicrous if he did...
  • Options
    edmundintokyoedmundintokyo Posts: 17,159
    RodCrosby said:

MikeL said:

Maybe better to look fairly ludicrous now than suffer a stream of by-election losses timed to cause maximum damage ahead of the general election, if that's what UKIP have got planned.
  • Options

RodCrosby said:

MikeL said:

Maybe better to look fairly ludicrous now than suffer a stream of by-election losses timed to cause maximum damage ahead of the general election, if that's what UKIP have got planned.
    The fallout would not be worth it. The Opposition would say he was acting unconstitutionally and undemocratically. It would become a cause celebre, like Bradlaugh or Benn...

Carswell could just follow the Adams precedent of simply writing a letter to the Speaker to say he'd resigned...
  • Options
    rcs1000rcs1000 Posts: 54,259
    RodCrosby said:

RodCrosby said:

MikeL said:

The fallout would not be worth it. The Opposition would say he was acting unconstitutionally and undemocratically. It would become a cause celebre, like Bradlaugh or Benn...

Carswell could just follow the Adams precedent of simply writing a letter to the Speaker to say he'd resigned...
    Yes, but unless he had accepted a paid job from the Crown then EiT is surely right that he would remain an MP.

And I'm sure that Labour wouldn't make too much fuss about it.

That said, I can't see it happening.
  • Options
    rcs1000 said:

RodCrosby said:

RodCrosby said:

MikeL said:

Yes, but unless he had accepted a paid job from the Crown then EiT is surely right that he would remain an MP.

And I'm sure that Labour wouldn't make too much fuss about it.

That said, I can't see it happening.
    Adams and McGuinness denied that they'd ever applied for or accepted an Office of Profit, yet by-elections ensued in the normal way.

But that's not the issue. Every MP, of whatever party, for whatever reason, has been granted the Chiltern Hundreds, etc - no questions asked - since 1842. Fifteen were processed within a couple of hours on one day in 1985.

The Opposition, and parliamentarians of all stripes, including Conservatives, supported by the Commentariat, would stir a shit storm if Osborne attempted to play silly-buggers with this convention...
  • Options
    Quiz Answers:

1. Blue Peter
    2. Julia Gillard
    3. Snooker
    4. Ostrich
    5. Liechtenstein
    6. Vatican City State
    7. James T. Kirk (of the USS Enterprise)
    8. 10 years (two 4-year terms, plus up to half of a predecessor’s term)
    9. Westward Ho!
    10. Augustus Caesar
    11. Glasgow
    12. on the Moon
    13. Impressionism
    14. Red (approximately 149 countries) (compared with white (134) and blue (97))
    15. 28
    16. Harry Potter
    17. Edam
    18. 16 (4 children, 8 grandchildren, 4 great-grandchildren)
    19. Tom Daley
    20. Manju Shahul-Hameed
    21. Western Australia
    22. Shaggy
    23. Titan
    24. Hieroglyphics
    25. 1966
  • Options
    JosiasJessopJosiasJessop Posts: 39,241
    MikeK said:

This from my better half:

With all the terrorists, perverts, and common criminals running around, it is truly pathetic that the police, both domestic and international are being employed to torment further, a family which is bereft with grief. A five year old boy, dying of an incurable brain tumour, has been taken from the hospital, which admits his condition is incurable, to be in the heart of a loving family. Here we have bureaucracy at its vilest: self-righteous, ‘we know what is best’ medical and social workers anxious to claw this dying child back into the hospital. Hospitals can be frightening places at the best of times, and with Jimmy Savilles and other monsters stalking the wards, any parent must be nervous to leave their offspring at the tender mercies of Britain’s child care. Why are valuable manpower and financial resources being wasted on a family who want to care for their own? Why are a decent family being labelled as religious maniacs by a society that mocks Christianity, Judaism and any other civilised ethos? Leave this family alone to love, care and later mourn for their beloved son. Use the resources available to go after the child abusers, and all the other criminals which haunt our land.

That was an absolutely hideous post, to go along with the recent hideous posts from various people insinuating that Cliff Richard was too famous, too old, or the alleged crimes too long ago to be investigated.

Just apply a few brain cells to this for a moment.

What were the hospital supposed to do? Ignore the disappearance of a child or report it to the police? If the former, what would happen if something bad happened, and it was shown that they ignored it? There have been many cases of the murder of ill children, even as part of murder/suicide events.

What were the police supposed to do? Again, they could have ignored the report, but if something happened then they would be getting it in the neck, again.

Worse, your post is full of assumptions that we know everything that is going on in this child's treatment and family.

The family are in the wrong, but their actions are probably understandable. But so are the authorities' actions.

But hopefully we can agree on one thing: that Ashya is kept as well as possible, and receives good treatment.
  • Options
    CharlesCharles Posts: 35,758

GIN1138 said:

MikeK said:

This from my better half:

With all the terrorists, perverts, and common criminals running around, it is truly pathetic that the police, both domestic and international are being employed to torment further, a family which is bereft with grief. A five year old boy, dying of an incurable brain tumour, has been taken from the hospital, which admits his condition is incurable, to be in the heart of a loving family. Here we have bureaucracy at its vilest: self-righteous, ‘we know what is best’ medical and social workers anxious to claw this dying child back into the hospital. Hospitals can be frightening places at the best of times, and with Jimmy Savilles and other monsters stalking the wards, any parent must be nervous to leave their offspring at the tender mercies of Britain’s child care. Why are valuable manpower and financial resources being wasted on a family who want to care for their own? Why are a decent family being labelled as religious maniacs by a society that mocks Christianity, Judaism and any other civilised ethos? Leave this family alone to love, care and later mourn for their beloved son. Use the resources available to go after the child abusers, and all the other criminals which haunt our land.

Given the child is apparently terminally ill, it's surely up to the Parents whether or not they want him to receive treatment? If they don't want him to receive treatment, then it's surely up to them where and how he passes?

Maybe Spain held treasured memories for the boy and his family and they wanted him to re-live one last moment of beauty and love and peace, without the cold, mechanical interruption of tubes and machines, before he passed away? If so, what is that to do with anybody else?

Now, if his condition is treatable/curable its an entirely different matter, but as has currently been presented, I hope the authorities are as lenient to the parents as possible.
    There are a number of child hospices in Britain, so if the child was truly terminal then that would be an option.

There may well be more to this than we can be told, as the hospital cannot breach confidentiality as to the cause of their concern.
    The odd thing I read was that (although the kid was described as terminal), his eldest brother said that he was 'responding well to treatment'.

I suspect we are not being told everything.
  • Options
    GeoffM said:

<

Strongly agree with all of that. But it shouldn't be down to the "authorities" to be "lenient" or otherwise. The State should not be involved in this private family matter.

The fact that not only are they involved but they have hounded an innocent family across an entire continent on a politically correct whim should scare us all.

Even worse that it is wrapped inside a rather fascist "we know best and although we can't think of a law you've broken yet we'll make something up if we want to" attitude. Which the police aren't even making any effort to disguise.

And following my earlier post the Hampshire head plod has indeed gone on tv to confirm that half of his staff are currently rummaging through cupboards for their buckets, spades and KissMeQuick hats.

Good for them. The beaches are fantastic this time of year. I might even get to meet some of them "on duty". Crime-solving is more pleasant here than it is in Rotherham, it seems!

Except that it is a question of balancing the rights of the child vs those of the parents.

*If* there is a way to treat/manage the disease but the parents' alternatives would have a negative impact, then the child has rights to be treated appropriately.

Clearly the best way to do this would have been to go to court to get a protective judgement granted (and who knows - may be they already had?)

• Options
    CarlottaVanceCarlottaVance Posts: 59,874
    Here's one SINDY poll:

Alex Salmond's currency union plans prove unpopular
    FEWER than one in five Britons ­outside Scotland would support Alex Salmond’s calls for a currency union.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/505295/Alex-Salmond-s-currency-union-plans-prove-unpopular
  • Options
    Penddu said:

I give you 2 quiz questions - you can probably guess the first but I doubt you will get the second...
    1. There are a number if languages appearing on a current British passport. The first is English - what is the second.....
    2. Tesco sell a brand of clothing called F& F. What do the initials F and F stand for?

1. French
    2. Florence & Fred
  • Options
    mattmatt Posts: 3,789
    The 1950s, against much of the evidence, must have been a marvellous place. I don't really want to live there, though.
  • Options
    Charles said:

Penddu said:

1. French
    2. Florence & Fred
    But who were Florence & Fred? Did they die in vain? Is it one of the great unsolved mysteries of the dark grey clouds which are coming to envelop us all and send us into the Chasm of Clams?

• Options
    If Roger Lord becomes Prime Minister, he will force all non-bumpkins into corrective internment concentration reconditioning labour camp centres where we will be tortured with pro-bumpkin propaganda.
  • Options
    JohnLoony said:

Charles said:

Penddu said:

1. French
    2. Florence & Fred
    But who were Florence & Fred? Did they die in vain? Is it one of the great unsolved mysteries of the dark grey clouds which are coming to envelop us all and send us into the Chasm of Clams?

They never existed. They were made up by a consulting company looking to provide background to the brand.

http://www.boxerbranddesign.com/
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    If this comment from the Daily Mail is true then the authorities have behaved *disgracefully*.

Mr King told how they had wanted to leave the hospital because the NHS could not fund the proton beam treatment that they wanted for their son.

Proton beam therapy is well established theoretically, although given the capital cost of installing the dedicated facilities it remains relatively rare. That said, there's probably been 100,000 patients treated with it, mainly in the US and Japan - a good friend of mine was looking at ways to bring Mevion's (www.mevion.com) technology to the UK precisely because he saw the benefits from the therapy approach.

It also has 501K approval in the US; Mevion states that their product complies with CE requirements in Europe - which looks to me odd wording suggesting they haven't got a CE mark.

But whatever. This *isn't* a case of no treatment or some kookie homepathic theory. This is serious medical therapy - and the parents should be entitled to treat their child using it even if the NHS doesn't want to pay for it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2738742/BREAKING-NEWS-Terminally-ill-boy-Ashya-5-alive-police-Spain-Jehovahs-Witness-father-explains-parents-snatched-hospital-went-run.html
  • Options
    JosiasJessopJosiasJessop Posts: 39,241
    Charles said:

If this comment from the Daily Mail is true then the authorities have behaved *disgracefully*.

Mr King told how they had wanted to leave the hospital because the NHS could not fund the proton beam treatment that they wanted for their son.

Proton beam therapy is well established theoretically, although given the capital cost of installing the dedicated facilities it remains relatively rare. That said, there's probably been 100,000 patients treated with it, mainly in the US and Japan - a good friend of mine was looking at ways to bring Mevion's (www.mevion.com) technology to the UK precisely because he saw the benefits from the therapy approach.

It also has 501K approval in the US; Mevion states that their product complies with CE requirements in Europe - which looks to me odd wording suggesting they haven't got a CE mark.

But whatever. This *isn't* a case of no treatment or some kookie homepathic theory. This is serious medical therapy - and the parents should be entitled to treat their child using it even if the NHS doesn't want to pay for it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2738742/BREAKING-NEWS-Terminally-ill-boy-Ashya-5-alive-police-Spain-Jehovahs-Witness-father-explains-parents-snatched-hospital-went-run.html

It's the fact they apparently took the kid out of hospital without telling them that's the problem for me. If the hospital were not told, then I cannot see what else they should have done aside from tell the police, and what the police could have done other than investigate.

It's also interesting that the father claims the hospital were wanting to get an emergency protection order. We've only got one side of the story here. Perhaps the hospital were utterly out of order, but on the evidence we have so far, I doubt it.

And the police are, for once, blameless. What could they do once the hospital had reported a child missing?
  • Options
    MikeKMikeK Posts: 9,053
    A classic indictment of Labour, and printed in the Independent too:

Rotherham child sex abuse scandal: Labour Home Office to be probed over what Tony Blair's government knew - and when

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/rotherham-child-sex-abuse-scandal-labour-home-office-to-be-probed-over-what-tony-blairs-government-knew--and-when-9701861.html

Politicians are getting scared how this is shaping up to be the biggest political scandal since WW2
  • Options
    MikeKMikeK Posts: 9,053
    Oh,forgot to say good morning.

.........and Cammo now hoping that the coattails of Polands new EU President will give him succor:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28997123

Also playing the old game of you scratch my back I'll scratch yours. Very sad really
  • Options
    SpeedySpeedy Posts: 12,100
    Will it impact other Essex seats.
    I think so.
This discussion has been closed.