Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Tories get to within 2% in the June ComRes online poll for

SystemSystem Posts: 11,746
edited June 2014 in General

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Tories get to within 2% in the June ComRes online poll for the Indy on Sunday and Sunday Mirror

Follow @MSmithsonPB

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    CopperSulphateCopperSulphate Posts: 1,119
    Every time I leave a comment, there's a new topic minutes later.
  • Options
    MikeLMikeL Posts: 7,339
    edited June 2014
    Lowest Lab lead with ComRes online since Feb 2012.

Very good poll for Con after the general recent widening of the Lab lead post Euros.
  • Options
    TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 114,972
    edited June 2014
    All those posters who said the polls were widending post Euros and using YouGov as their basis.....
  • Options
    Sunil_PrasannanSunil_Prasannan Posts: 49,730

Where's your God now???

:)
  • Options
    ToryJimToryJim Posts: 3,562
    MikeL said:

Lowest Lab lead with ComRes online since Feb 2012.

Very good poll for Con after the general recent widening of the Lab lead post Euros.

Interesting.
  • Options

Where's your God now???

:)
    He's busy granting me special powers such as the ability to create a new thread on PB whenever I want.
  • Options
    foxinsoxukfoxinsoxuk Posts: 23,548
    FPT:

I think that was predestination, rather than free will. People like to believe that they have free will, and justify their actions, but maybe it is all laid out in advance. Perhaps as the predestined future is unknown our illusion of free will exists only in the mind.

The ancient theological discussion on predestination vs free will does have interesting parallells with modern genetics. For example is homosexuality genetic (predestined) or a product of free choice; or indeed a complex mixture of genetics and nurture (another more complex form of predetermination)?

Charles said:

BobaFett said:

Charles said:

Smarmeron said:

@BobaFett

"Exactly right. An omnipotent all-good being that let's horrific things happen to the innocent."

It's one of the great misunderstandings among the "religious", God gave us the free will to make the world what we want.
    In general we allow it to be made into a hell.
    Atheists are no better, or worse.

Giving us free will was surely the ultimate act of evil.

Spoken like a true Labour authoritarian. The man on Primrose Hill knows best.

Why give people the power to inflict pain and suffering on earth and in doing so consign them to spend eternity in hell?
    Because free will is what makes us human. Without it we would be no better than the angels. And a damn sight less cool than the Cherubim*

* who, incidentally, are most definitely not little boys with wings and chubby cheeks, despite various attempts to portray them as such...
    Free will is one thing but you'd hope God might step in with his pretty formidable countermeasures now and again.
    Perhaps he does. It was quite lucky that Churchill existed at the time of Hitler's Germany. Cometh the hour, cometh the man.
  • Options
    Tory/UKIP 50%
    Progressives 41%

COA 39%
    LAB 34%
  • Options
    SquareRootSquareRoot Posts: 7,095
    edited June 2014
    We won't have seen the fallout from ED for being photo'd with a copy of the Sun. He is a fool.There is no other possible explanation.
  • Options
    GIN1138GIN1138 Posts: 21,034
    A good poll for Team Blue And an even better polls for the Windsors.

JackW will be pleased.
  • Options
    GIN1138 said:

A good poll for Team Blue And an even better polls for the Windsors.

JackW will be pleased.

Surprised PW is higher than HMQ
  • Options

We won't have seen the fallout from ED for being photo'd with a copy of the Sun. He is a fool.There is no other possible explanation.

The Blue surge is all down to DAVE being photographed with the Sun!

It's the Sun wot won it!
  • Options
    OKish for Lab and Con, further bad news for the Yellows. UKIP holding up well.
  • Options
    SandyRentoolSandyRentool Posts: 20,848

Tory/UKIP 50%
    Progressives 41%

COA 39%
    LAB 34%

Coalition 39%
    Red-Green alliance 38%

We'll have you next time :-)
  • Options
    William is younger, albeit balding and has a glamorous wife .... that's today's "Hello!" society for you.
  • Options
    Why is it these South American national anthems all sound like they're from 19th C operas?
  • Options
    MarqueeMarkMarqueeMark Posts: 50,219
    LibDems, you now have permission to panic....
  • Options
    And Osborne 5% more popular than Ed Miliband....

*chortle*
  • Options
    corporealcorporeal Posts: 2,549
    ToryJim said:

Why is it these South American national anthems all sound like they're from 19th C operas?

They were probably mostly composed around then?
  • Options
    PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 76,064
    edited June 2014

OKish for Lab and Con, further bad news for the Yellows. UKIP holding up well.

I can not find any crumbs of comfort in any poll, raw or weighted numbers or even certainty to vote - the numbers are uniformly dire for the yellows.
  • Options
    corporeal said:

ToryJim said:

They were probably mostly composed around then?
    Oh I guess, I just find they really are too fast.
  • Options
    I was wondering why Uruguay have 4 stars on their badge when they've only only 2 world cups. Answer: they have also won gold at the Olympics twice in the pre-world cup era.

2 + 2 = 4!
  • Options
    SquareRootSquareRoot Posts: 7,095

*chortle*

That's because tim isn't here to be on George's case. He was pretty effective at doing him down. Now George is king off all he surveys... until it all goes tits up. !
  • Options
    SocratesSocrates Posts: 10,322
    edited June 2014

I was wondering why Uruguay have 4 stars on their badge when they've only only 2 world cups. Answer: they have also won gold at the Olympics twice in the pre-world cup era.

2 + 2 = 4!

Haven't England ever won the Olympics in football?

EDIT: Looked it up. England never have, but Great Britain have three times.
  • Options
    peter_from_putneypeter_from_putney Posts: 6,875
    edited June 2014

Tory/UKIP 50%
    Progressives 41%

COA 39%
    LAB 34%

Mr. Rentool's right ...... why don't you include the Greens' poll numbers in your total for the so-called "Progressives" (whatever that is supposed to mean) ?
  • Options
    SocratesSocrates Posts: 10,322

Tory/UKIP 50%
    Progressives 41%

COA 39%
    LAB 34%

If the next government brings in PR, which is a possibility, the Tories will need to mend their fences with UKIP pretty quickly.
  • Options
    Hmm Nick Clegg's favourable rating of 13% is nearly double his party's share.
  • Options
    EasterrossEasterross Posts: 1,915
    ToryJim said:

Because that is when most of them became independent countries.
  • Options

ToryJim said:

Yeah but they are all far too fast and flamboyant
  • Options
    Mike - can I suggest you run a poll of PBers as follows:

Which leader of the Liberal Democrats do you consider would result in the party securing the most seats at the next General Election:

Nick Clegg

Vince Cable

A N Other
  • Options
    Well who'd have thunk it? ComRes threatening ICM as the new gold standard, well gold plated comedy bafta standard anyway. It does however bring into question the yoyo polling of YouGov, especially in the past 3 weeks.

Meanwhile build up to the Papal States/Kingdom of the Two Sicilies v South Britain match. Wonder if the Holy Father will be praying in Spanish, English or Italian tonight? Queen will be relaxing with her gin and dubonet, feet up and "One Loves Steven Gerrard CBE" shirt on while HRH of Edinburgh sulks into his kebab and curses that Maggie should just have blown up all South America 30 years ago.
  • Options

2 + 2 = 4!

Haven't they got any world tiddlywinks titles to add to the Olympic football wins?
  • Options

Which leader of the Liberal Democrats do you consider would result in the party securing the most seats at the next General Election:

Nick Clegg

Vince Cable

A N Other

If they'd have left the coalition about 2 years ago with Farron...
  • Options
    perdixperdix Posts: 1,806
    Socrates said:

Tory/UKIP 50%
    Progressives 41%

COA 39%
    LAB 34%

If the next government brings in PR, which is a possibility, the Tories will need to mend their fences with UKIP pretty quickly.
    There can be no deal with kippers - too incoherent and shallow.

• Options
    What is the ETA on Suarez' knee ?
  • Options
    Pulpstar said:

Nick Clegg

Vince Cable

A N Other

If they'd have left the coalition about 2 years ago with Farron...
    You're complicating things! - I'll let Mike decide whether Farron should be included alphabetically as a named option.

• Options
    Can anyone see the possibility of a Tory/Labour coalition in the next few years?

What happens if neither can get a working majority or a coalition with the Lib Dems in the 2015 election, then they decide to go to the country again and get the same result?

In fact it might be the only way of them being able to continue to ignore the calls for PR since they'd have more than 50% of the votes between them.
  • Options

Can anyone see the possibility of a Tory/Labour coalition in the next few years?

What happens if neither can get a working majority or a coalition with the Lib Dems in the 2015 election, then they decide to go to the country again and get the same result?

In fact it might be the only way of them being able to continue to ignore the calls for PR since they'd have more than 50% of the votes between them.

No chance whatsoever.
  • Options
    peter_from_putneypeter_from_putney Posts: 6,875
    edited June 2014
    perdix said:

Socrates said:

Tory/UKIP 50%
    Progressives 41%

COA 39%
    LAB 34%

There can be no deal with kippers - too incoherent and shallow.

No deal with the LibDems either - they ratted on Commission-approved Boundary changes. Also doubtful whether their greatly reduced number of seats will be critical either way.
  • Options
    BobaFettBobaFett Posts: 2,789
    Another poll showing the Labour share rising.
  • Options
    edited June 2014

Only in an emergency.

A major currency/financial crisis (not of either party's making, say the Euro goes mammary glands up) or a major war.
  • Options
    ToryJim said:

ToryJim said:

Have you noticed how they are still singing about 5 minutes after the music stops? Either they are trying to catch up with the music or singing a very rude 2nd verse. Always reminds me of the Billy Connelly sketch where he suggested we have the Archers theme tune instead of GSTQ.
  • Options

*chortle*

That's because tim isn't here to be on George's case. He was pretty effective at doing him down. Now George is king off all he surveys... until it all goes tits up. !
    tim was very much like Labour - he had certain strengths, but economics ain't one!
  • Options
    According to many media sources, Raheem Sterling is starting tonight, just backed him as FGS at 14/1 with Paddy Power.
  • Options

Only in an emergency.

A major currency/financial crisis (not of either party's making, say the Euro goes mammary glands up) or a major war.
    I think the only scenario is a major world war. Labour would never do it not even Ed is useless enough to want to emulate Ramsey MacDonald ;)
  • Options
    Socrates said:

2 + 2 = 4!

The Olympics is a Mickey Mouse tournament at football. It's just embarrassing that Uruguay count that as two stars.
  • Options

According to many media sources, Raheem Sterling is starting tonight, just backed him as FGS at 14/1 with Paddy Power.

Is the bet void if he does not play ?
  • Options

ToryJim said:

ToryJim said:

Have you noticed how they are still singing about 5 minutes after the music stops? Either they are trying to catch up with the music or singing a very rude 2nd verse. Always reminds me of the Billy Connelly sketch where he suggested we have the Archers theme tune instead of GSTQ.
    Don't forget we have a verse of the national anthem that's very rude to those north of Berwick.
  • Options
    AndyJSAndyJS Posts: 29,395
    It's looking more and more unlikely that UKIP will be down to 5% by the time of the general election, which is in just 46 weeks' time.
  • Options
    ToryJim said:

ToryJim said:

ToryJim said:

Don't forget we have a verse of the national anthem that's very rude to those north of Berwick.
    only the rebellious ones!! My family was on the winning side. Indeed the head of the family at the time was at the side of the Duke of Cumberland at Culloden.
  • Options
    @StigAbell: Pity production journalists tonight, who'll be doing a hell of a job. Papers have to be printed on the final whistle. No late dramas please.
  • Options
    dodradedodrade Posts: 595

Interesting that in Canada under FTTP where there is (or was) a four party system hung parliaments have been far more common than in the UK yet there is no history of coalitions, only minority governments, with three in a row until Harper finally got a majority with the collapse of the Liberals and BQ.
  • Options
    TykejohnnoTykejohnno Posts: 7,362

BBC Sport's Dan Roan in Manaus

England v Italy (23:00 BST)

Posted at

"The England team tonight:

"Hart: Johnson, Jagielka, Cahill, Baines; Gerrard, Henderson; Welbeck, Sterling, Rooney; Sturridge."
  • Options
    Paddy has a money back special on the bet cash back as a free bet should Italy win too.
  • Options
    nigel4englandnigel4england Posts: 4,800

Posted at

"Hart: Johnson, Jagielka, Cahill, Baines; Gerrard, Henderson; Welbeck, Sterling, Rooney; Sturridge."
    I'm on 1-1 with money back if it is goalless. Also got Cahill anytime scorer at 18/1, he is good at getting on the end of set pieces and with Baines excellent delivery will probably get at least one sight of goal.
  • Options
    Pulpstar said:

Paddy has a money back special on the bet cash back as a free bet should Italy win too.

I also have Gerrard as FGS at 12/1, Sturridge 7/1 and Cahilll 40/1

• Options
    BobaFett said:

Socrates said:

2 + 2 = 4!

The Olympics is a Mickey Mouse tournament at football. It's just embarrassing that Uruguay count that as two stars.
    Their Olympic wins were pre-world cup era. Back then, the Olympic gold medalists were considered to be world champs.

More legit than Man City having 3 stars on their badge, anyway!
  • Options
    AndyJSAndyJS Posts: 29,395
    This poll with UKPR calculator:

Lab 332
    Con 272
    LD 18
    Others 28
  • Options

ToryJim said:

ToryJim said:

ToryJim said:

only the rebellious ones!! My family was on the winning side. Indeed the head of the family at the time was at the side of the Duke of Cumberland at Culloden.
    My family's entanglement with the Royals was alas much earlier including loaning Richard II 20,000 marks of silver.
  • Options

Posted at

Amazed he's not gone with Lallana but what an impact bench we have. Excited!
  • Options

Excellent bet, especially as if this should prove to be a losing bet, PP will refund should Italy win. In normal circumstances probably a 10/1 shot, with this refund element, probably a 7/1 shot or thereabouts.
    BTW, are you backing the outsider in tonight's two games? .... * Chortles *

Good winner for you yesterday.
  • Options
    BobaFett said:

Another poll showing the Labour share rising.

I'll take as many of them as you like where the Tory:Labour gain ratio is 3:1....

• Options

Posted at

I'm on 1-1 with money back if it is goalless. Also got Cahill anytime scorer at 18/1, he is good at getting on the end of set pieces and with Baines excellent delivery will probably get at least one sight of goal.
    Who is the 18/1 with?
  • Options

2 + 2 = 4!

I'm not watching the Uruguay, my missus likes the National Lottery quiz so she is watching that. It's a little bit disconcerting as some poor bloke is now in Dale's red area.
  • Options
    MikeSmithsonMikeSmithson Posts: 7,382
    @CopperSulphate

One of the massive constitutional changes of this parliament has been the fixed term parliament act. This makes it nigh on impossible for a party that doesn't get a majority to rule as a minority for a few months before going to the country again.
  • Options
    frpenkridgefrpenkridge Posts: 670
    Italy's national anthem became official in 2012.
  • Options
    TykejohnnoTykejohnno Posts: 7,362

Posted at

Seems a good call to me,you kept calling it right on Demichelis and his booking ;-)

• Options

2 + 2 = 4!

I'm not watching the Uruguay, my missus likes the National Lottery quiz so she is watching that. It's a little bit disconcerting as some poor bloke is now in Dale's red area.
    Ooh matron
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    AndyJS said:

It's looking more and more unlikely that UKIP will be down to 5% by the time of the general election, which is in just 46 weeks' time.

I agree. I'm expecting about 10% with smaller shares in the key battlegrounds & higher ones where it doesn't matter. Tonight's poll, however, is from the firm that most overstated UKIP on May 22nd and understated CON.

• Options

Excellent bet, especially as if this should prove to be a losing bet, PP will refund should Italy win. In normal circumstances probably a 10/1 shot, with this refund element, probably a 7/1 shot or thereabouts.
    BTW, are you backing the outsider in tonight's two games? .... * Chortles *

Good winner for you yesterday.
    I've backed Italy prior to today, am waiting for the inevitable pre-match price boost, to back England.

Given how enjoyable the matches have been so far, I'm fairly certain now England v Italy will deliver the tournament's first (turgid) nil nil, available at 13/2 with William Hill.

Has been a profitable world cup so far.

Back the outsider is my golden rule.
  • Options
    CarnyxCarnyx Posts: 40,275
    FPT:
    fitalass said:

Stuart Winton on Think Scotland Blog - Cybernats bite YeSNP on the bum

I agree, it's terrible to see all this nonsense concocted by the unionists who don't like anyone disagreeing with them. Here's a related perspective (from a Unionist newspaper, no less).

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jun/14/better-together-mistakes-scottish-independence

"The absence of anything resembling a proper campaign by Better Together has forced it into the realms of fantasy and this is one of them. In its desperation, it now portrays any criticism of the unionist cause as "vile cybernat abuse".

This was embarrassingly apparent in the lamentable television appearance last week by John McTernan, a former Labour special adviser in its bottomless department of special advice. McTernan was talking about some of the abuse JK Rowling had received for donating £1m to the Better Together campaign. As he began visibly lose to all sense of reality, McTernan, who genuinely seemed to be in some distress, began blaming Gunn for the billionaire author's online ordure.

[...]

Behind all the online frivolity and gloriously manufactured sense of outrage, there is a serious warning for Better Together, and one that it needs to heed quickly if blue is to remain in the union jack. The unionists need to be aware of the consequences of constantly seeking to portray the Scottish nationalists as goggle-eyed brigands with personality disorders, as is the case with their ill-judged "Project Fear" campaign. [...] Better Together needs to think much more carefully about its tactics from now on until the death, because this campaign is slipping away from it."
  • Options

BobaFett said:

Socrates said:

2 + 2 = 4!

Their Olympic wins were pre-world cup era. Back then, the Olympic gold medalists were considered to be world champs.

More legit than Man City having 3 stars on their badge, anyway!
    FIFA should regulate the stars. City have no EC wins ergo should have no stars.

Think about Forest - a club that have more legitimate shirt stars than Chelsea, City, Arsenal, Tottenham, Everton and Newcastle combined.
  • Options
    CarnyxCarnyx Posts: 40,275
    ToryJim said:

ToryJim said:

ToryJim said:

ToryJim said:

My family's entanglement with the Royals was alas much earlier including loaning Richard II 20,000 marks of silver.
    Irresistible, I have to ask, did they get it back with interest??

• Options
    I backed the draw in this one about 2 minutes before the penalty. Costa Rica certainly still in it I reckon.
  • Options

Nick Clegg

Vince Cable

A N Other

Cable is dead in the water so ignore. If Clegg goes before GE15 it will be between Farron/Lamb/Alexander/Davey.

• Options

@CopperSulphate

One of the massive constitutional changes of this parliament has been the fixed term parliament act. This makes it nigh on impossible for a party that doesn't get a majority to rule as a minority for a few months before going to the country again.

The Fixed Term Parliament act also had a massive effect on the betting markets.

We'd all be speculating now, would Dave and Nick call an election sometime this year?
  • Options
    stodgestodge Posts: 12,975
    Evening all :)

Clearly, a poll to settle Conservative nerves after one or two modest YouGov outings this week. In effect, we're almost back to the pre-Euros situation with Labour easing back toward the Conservatives in the low to mid-30s.

The UKIP number continues to vary wildly from poll to poll but seems to be around the mid-teens with the Liberal Democrats having eased back to 7-9%.

An Amazonian amount of water to flow under the proverbial bridge yet...
  • Options

Posted at

Seems a good call to me,you kept calling it right on Demichelis and his booking ;-)

That's a tempting bet gents. Nigel has a good track record on footie tips and remember fondly backing Terry as FGS at long odds and cashing in. Centre backs can often make nice bets.
  • Options
    Carnyx said:

ToryJim said:

ToryJim said:

ToryJim said:

ToryJim said:

Irresistible, I have to ask, did they get it back with interest??

No the thieving scumbag kept it.
  • Options
    See, this is the sort of pun I'd come up with

Stig Abell ‏@StigAbell 1m

Asked Sun on Sunday Deputy Ed if all is ready. "It's Saturday Night FIFA", comes the reply. These people can't help themselves.
  • Options
    audreyanneaudreyanne Posts: 1,376
    It sometimes takes a while for political 'incidents' to unravel fully, or to put another way, for the wood to be seen for the trees. With a couple of days behind us this Miliband spat with The Sun is starting to look disastrous for him. However right he was to backtrack, he has made a terrible, terrible, mistake. Many on here may dislike The Sun, but that is very different from invoking their ire.

This is a terrible misjudgement which may cause permanent damage.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/06/14/sun-ed-miliband-_n_5494504.html
  • Options

@CopperSulphate

The Fixed Term Parliament act also had a massive effect on the betting markets.

We'd all be speculating now, would Dave and Nick call an election sometime this year?
    It also has an impact on economics because previously governments timed the election to fit the economic cycle, now the Chancellor will be trying to time the economy to the political cycle.
  • Options
    GIN1138GIN1138 Posts: 21,034

Tonight's poll, however, is from the firm that most overstated UKIP on May 22nd and understated CON.

This poll set's up Monday's ICM quite nicely...

• Options

It sometimes takes a while for political 'incidents' to unravel fully, or to put another way, for the wood to be seen for the trees. With a couple of days behind us this Miliband spat with The Sun is starting to look disastrous for him. However right he was to backtrack, he has made a terrible, terrible, mistake. Many on here may dislike The Sun, but that is very different from invoking their ire.

This is a terrible misjudgement which may cause permanent damage.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/06/14/sun-ed-miliband-_n_5494504.html

Wishful thinking yet again from you.

Football is on the telly.

No one cares.
  • Options
    MarkHopkinsMarkHopkins Posts: 5,584
    edited June 2014
    I've just watched the film Gravity.

That's 90 minutes of my life I won't be getting back.

• Options
    stodge said:

Evening all :)

Clearly, a poll to settle Conservative nerves after one or two modest YouGov outings this week. In effect, we're almost back to the pre-Euros situation with Labour easing back toward the Conservatives in the low to mid-30s.

The UKIP number continues to vary wildly from poll to poll but seems to be around the mid-teens with the Liberal Democrats having eased back to 7-9%.

An Amazonian amount of water to flow under the proverbial bridge yet...

The Labour share is up.

• Options

Nick Clegg

Vince Cable

A N Other

Cable is dead in the water so ignore. If Clegg goes before GE15 it will be between Farron/Lamb/Alexander/Davey.

Alexander would be a nightmare choice - possibly even worse than Clegg due to his proximity to the Tories. Davey might make a decent caretaker Mike.
  • Options
    Which group is Scotland in?
  • Options
    @Nigel

Where is the 18-1 on Cahill FGS?

Meanwhile, Uruguay look mediocre to me. Nothing for England to be scared of.
  • Options
    BobaFett said:

The Labour share is up.

Oh, please, if you need to quibble over a 1% rise (well within MoE), there's not much help for you.

Still from the person who claimed "Liberals don't like football", we're not going to get anything approaching coherent or sensible analysis, are we ?

• Options
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-27850220

The definition of rape must not be as I remembered it ^^;
  • Options
    MarkHopkinsMarkHopkins Posts: 5,584

The arc of prosperity.

• Options
    stodge said:

BobaFett said:

The Labour share is up.

Oh, please, if you need to quibble over a 1% rise (well within MoE), there's not much help for you.

Still from the person who claimed "Liberals don't like football", we're not going to get anything approaching coherent or sensible analysis, are we ?

As I said last night I was only teasing. That all said the Liberal score among football fans is 4% - even lower than the national picture.

Football fans (YouGov)

Lab 45
    Con 31
    Kip 12
    Lib 4
  • Options
    As for the football, I've had a small interest on England to win 1-0 at 6/1. I don't see it as the most unlikely thing that could happen and last night's result suggests the European sides may not be as predictable as some imagine.
  • Options

I bumped into a couple of Celtic fans in the pub earlier.

I said I wanted Scotland back in tournaments. They travel in huge numbers and create atmosphere in the host cities.

It would also have the added benefit of stopping Easterross moaning every time England play.
  • Options
    fitalassfitalass Posts: 4,279
    The best fans in the world group, nobody can touch the Tartan Army when it comes to making friends across the world. :)

• Options
    Pulpstar said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-27850220

The definition of rape must not be as I remembered it ^^;

Women can be charged with rape as an accomplice, but not as primary agent for obvious reasons, as far as I'm aware.
  • Options
    BobaFett said:

@Nigel

Where is the 18-1 on Cahill FGS?

Meanwhile, Uruguay look mediocre to me. Nothing for England to be scared of.

Bet365, the bet is anytime scorer not FGS
  • Options
    Taxpayers' cash should not be used to fund faith schools, say voters

Labour wants talks on teaching of religion as poll shows 58% of the public urge abolition or axing of state funds

http://www.theguardian.com/education/2014/jun/14/taxpayers-should-not-fund-faith-schools
This discussion has been closed.