Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » The ten seats most likely to be affected by immigration

1235»

Comments

• Options

OT: I'm having big problems with the site, I keep getting logged out of Vanilla and when I log back in it screws up the formatting (there is a big green line down the left hand side and the list of green Archive dates has been shifted over to partially obscure the comment text). if I reload to sort out the formatting it logs me out again. I did wonder if it's a problem with Virgin Media but other websites are doing OK. If it is a connectivity problem on my part, it looks as if Vanilla is losing the plot if I have a micro-outage of a few seconds whereas other websites reconnect no bother.

I get the same issues

• Options
    malcolmgmalcolmg Posts: 42,062
    edited May 2014
    fitalass said:

Eagles, the Scots have had Alex Salmond appearing on their TV screens almost daily for years as our FM. We reached saturation point on this politician about a year ago, and if he couldn't make serious inroads into the No vote over the seven years, he ain't going to manage it now. Alex Salmond is not a positive for the Yes Campaign, he is fast becoming the lightening rod for anger towards the Nationalist cause/campaign tactics among No voters. The biggest loser in this Indy Ref will be Alex Salmond the politician and FM, and to a slightly lesser extent, the SNP.

Pulpstar said:

Better Together has stopped the rot imo.

I've said it before, you can largely ignore the polling at this stage.

We're in the phoney war stage.

Once the Euros are out of the way, the campaign proper starts.

Alex Salmond is a top campaigner, he can turn around a dozen point deficit quite easily.

Scots are going to be seeing a lot more of Alex Salmond in the next four months, and that can only help Yes.
    LOL, next you will be saying there is a Tory surge.
This discussion has been closed.