Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » What’s striking about the Maria Miller polling is that CON

1235»

Comments

• Options
    PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 76,036
    Looks like there is an actual race on in the desert.
  • Options
    Mick_PorkMick_Pork Posts: 6,530

Mick_Pork said:

Mick_Pork said:

As you correctly say the WLQ must be answered and the lefty hypocrisy will have to go with it.

Which two lefty hypocrites pledged to tackle the WLQ in the coalition agreement?
    The McKay Commission has been and gone and yet still no substantive response to it.

Funny that. ;)
    Not much will move until after the Indyref. Why should it ?
    Well for one unless you prefer to have labour do f** all about it then I would have thought the tories might be more keen on seeing something done about it while they still definitely had the chance. There's been plenty of opportunity since McKay reported but there will be precious little chance of doing anything substantive in the teeth of the 2015 election campaign after september and when legislation will drop off to almost nothing. For another it ain't just about scotland as McKay made abundantly clear. It's about devolution everywhere.
    As it happens I think the blues have been idiots on aspects of constitutional reform. However the Indyref has a vote to get out of the way first before the nature of reforms can be brought forward
    That's the point though. They have been brought forward. There is no way to tackle the WLQ without tackling it everywhere else and McKay's thinking was certainly not rubbished by Cameron or Clegg even though it is still very far from EV4EL. You can certainly hammer labour for avoiding it at all costs but you're going to be disappointed if you think Cammie will lead the charge on it since he's had ample opportunity to set out his own 'vision' yet very tellingly has not. There's plenty of tory backbenchers who are not so 'shy' on the subject. Which might just be why Cammie wants to keep so quiet on it. As usual.
  • Options
    malcolmgmalcolmg Posts: 42,229

malcolmg said:

SeanT said:

Re indyref, it should be remembered that NO and BT still have an ace to play.

If the polls narrow very seriously - or YES takes the lead - then I reckon the three Westminster parties will come up with some dramatic offer of Devomax.

Which is what Cameron should've done in the first place, the halfwit that he is.

Too late and the 3 unionist parties will never agree to it. Unless written in blood everybody knows they would cheat us again. They had their chance at that and Salmond tricked them into taking it away.
    That will be the same three cheating bastards who are going to play a straight bat on currency union with you ?
    Alan, I personally do not want one and do not believe there will be one , however the unionists will want one as it will be in rUK's interest, despite their current position.
  • Options
    TGOHFTGOHF Posts: 21,633
    Ex PM Gordon Brown spotted at the biggest sporting event in Scotland supporting his team - probably enjoying the sea of Union flags being waved.
  • Options
    AlanbrookeAlanbrooke Posts: 23,773
    @carnyx

yes I'll go with that as Willetts has screwed the whole thing up. However the corollary of the argument Eck has also lost as anyone SOTB can go for free post Indy.

Howver sitting back and looking at the wider scheme of things it's a category 2 issue. Most of the big issues - currency, EU , finance sector , oil - the nats have failed to carry. It's not that I think Scotland will fall in to the sea but the assumption being fed by the SNP post independence won't stand up and the economy will have a series of shocks of some order. Scotland will end up a much less "equal" place than Indy proponents would have you believe.
  • Options
    JackWJackW Posts: 14,787
    Ninoinoz said:

Incidentally, on writing my reply to JackW, I was reminded of why Maria Miller is such a despicable character.

When the Jimmy Savile scandal exploded into the open, the Conservative Party conference was imminent.

So, what does the DCMS minister (Maria Miller) decide to address the conference about? Gay marriage.

So, gay marriage tops endemic child abuse in the nation's lead broadcaster? Only in Cameron's warped cabinet.

The only thing warped is your sense of decency.

There are few posters on PB who'd I term "a despicable character" but you fit squarely into that niche group. Your shabby juxtaposition of gay marriage and child abuse is the reason why most people reject the patent bigotry that festers under the surface of those who are rabidly anti gay.

The vast majority of rational folk know that gay people are no different from any other part of society - full of all the frailties and finer qualities that make up the human race. They are the nurses, postman, politicians, priests, factory workers, soldiers, pensioners and policeman and all other types that provide the patchwork of the families of this nation and as individuals are as valuable as any other in the land.

• Options
    NinoinozNinoinoz Posts: 1,312

So is the attack on MM in part revenge for gay marriage?.

Probably not, she was only obeying orders...... from her only supporter.

I think it's probably (in no particular order):

Leveson

30 second 'apology'

Leftover resentment from the last expenses crisis (MPs overturning the Commissioner? How dare they. And when are we going to get the voting on this? They seem very reluctant to defend their findings).

The recession - how many people have found themselves prosecuted for benefit fraud these last few years? But, they're just 'plebs', aren't they?

I thought that the Saville scandal was one needing investigation by police and BBC, not one for the party conferences.

Investigation by the BBC? Have you been paying to shredding self-regulation has got?

Maria Miller is the minister responsible for the BBC. Considering over 60% of news output is by the BBC, their cover-up of child abuse is of the utmost importance for democracy in this country. If they concealed this, what else are they concealing?

Gay marriage now seems to have become accepted very quickly by a majority of the country. Cameron was right on this one. Indeed even UKIP seems to realise that repeal is not on.

My argument against gay "marriage" has been demographic. This takes tens and hundreds of years for the deleterious effects to be seen.

During the "debate", examples were given of gay "marriage" in the past. I note those societies have all collapsed or reformed.
  • Options
    JosiasJessopJosiasJessop Posts: 39,236
    edited April 2014
    Pulpstar said:

Looks like there is an actual race on in the desert.. i

In my case, thanks to the wonderful BBC, it Sounds like there is an actual race on. Still, it allowed me to listen as I cooked dinner. ;-)
  • Options
    DavidL said:

Carnyx said:

DavidL said:

DavidL said:

Up to a point, but the recent past also comes into it. What would you say are the Union's great achievements that have occurred in the lifetime of anyone under 50? It's that dearth that's killing any vision for the future.
    In the last 50 years Britain has remained one of the most stable, reasonable and fair minded places in the world to live. We have developed a society I think we can genuinely be proud of, where women, gays, racial minorities and other "outsiders" are treated with more respect than almost anywhere else on earth.

Economically, we have recovered from the total exhaustion that we suffered after WW2 and have built astonishingly succesful new service industries that allow us to fund our social safety nets. There is much to do and more might have been done with the monies from the North sea but our standard of living is unimaginable to those of 50 years ago.

We stood up for the Falklands and played a very succesful part in Gulf War 1.

We put on the best Olympics ever.

The forecasts are that within about 20 years the UK will be the largest single economy in the EU, overtaking Germany. And Scotland really should be a part of it.

Thank you for taking the trouble. Which is more than a lot of folk do when asked.

But this does not, to my mind, answer the logical issue at the heart of indy. This is not a referendum for the UK as a whole but for the Scots. And the key question is: would the Scots be better off in the UK, in the future, than they can do for themselves as an independent country?
    Yes, I agree. And the answer is that over the last 300 years Scots have had vastly more opportunities to make their mark in the world, to build their businesses, to seek their fortune in those southern parts and benefit from working in a larger unit than we would have done as an independent country. I have no doubt this will not change if we stay together.

As Alan has somewhat lyrically said (reminded me vaguely of that scene in Love Actually tbh) we are a part of a successful family. Like all families things change over time and new arrangements need to be found but we are still family, intermarried and with vastly more in common than anything that divides us.

This is what Better Together need to focus on. Not Salmond's latest absurdity or his expenses or the inadequacies of the Scottish Government's policies. This is a battle of dreams and I dream of remaining British, something I am inordinately proud to be.

Unfortunately David , most people in Scotland now describe themselves as Scottish so that boat has sailed.
  • Options
    TheuniondivvieTheuniondivvie Posts: 40,399
    DavidL said:

DavidL said:

I think it is because as part of a larger economic unit and market we have huge advantages that give our people far more opportunities than they will have in an independent Scotland. The United Kingdom is one of the most successful Unions in history but the vote is about the future not the past. Better Together really need to put forward compelling arguments as to why Scots will be better off and happier over the next 20-30 years. So far they have completely failed to address this and it is a major flaw.

Up to a point, but the recent past also comes into it. What would you say are the Union's great achievements that have occurred in the lifetime of anyone under 50? It's that dearth that's killing any vision for the future.
    In the last 50 years Britain has remained one of the most stable, reasonable and fair minded places in the world to live. We have developed a society I think we can genuinely be proud of, where women, gays, racial minorities and other "outsiders" are treated with more respect than almost anywhere else on earth.

Economically, we have recovered from the total exhaustion that we suffered after WW2 and have built astonishingly succesful new service industries that allow us to fund our social safety nets. There is much to do and more might have been done with the monies from the North sea but our standard of living is unimaginable to those of 50 years ago.

We stood up for the Falklands and played a very succesful part in Gulf War 1.

We put on the best Olympics ever.

The forecasts are that within about 20 years the UK will be the largest single economy in the EU, overtaking Germany. And Scotland really should be a part of it.

Fair enough, we'll have to agree to disagree; I can't really see that much of that doesn't obtain in most of Western Europe.
    Are Denmark, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Norway and Ireland really appreciably more unstable, homophobic, xenophobic and sexist than the UK? Are their standards of living lower than ours? Did the non-neutrals have to deal with a lesser post war exhaustion?
    Good luck with pushing Maggie's S.Atlantic triumph as a Union dividend, and I'd guess the 1st Gulf War barely impinges on the general UK electorate's consciousness (and been totally overwhelmed by Iraq 2 and Afghanistan).
    I can see the Olympics would have resonance with those with an already strong UK identity, but I'd imagine for your average C + D undecided that it seems an awful long way away, geographically and temporally.

• Options
    TGOHF said:

Ex PM Gordon Brown spotted at the biggest sporting event in Scotland supporting his team - probably enjoying the sea of Union flags being waved.

game is as boring as watching paint dry, be very embarrassing if Rangers get beat today and currently they do not look like winners.
  • Options
    AlanbrookeAlanbrooke Posts: 23,773
    Mick_Pork said:

Mick_Pork said:

Mick_Pork said:

As you correctly say the WLQ must be answered and the lefty hypocrisy will have to go with it.

Which two lefty hypocrites pledged to tackle the WLQ in the coalition agreement?
    The McKay Commission has been and gone and yet still no substantive response to it.

Funny that. ;)
    Not much will move until after the Indyref. Why should it ?
    Well for one unless you prefer to have labour do f** all about it then I would have thought the tories might be more keen on seeing something done about it while they still definitely had the chance. There's been plenty of opportunity since McKay reported but there will be precious little chance of doing anything substantive in the teeth of the 2015 election campaign after september and when legislation will drop off to almost nothing. For another it ain't just about scotland as McKay made abundantly clear. It's about devolution everywhere.
    As it happens I think the blues have been idiots on aspects of constitutional reform. However the Indyref has a vote to get out of the way first before the nature of reforms can be brought forward
    That's the point though. They have been brought forward. There is no way to tackle the WLQ without tackling it everywhere else and McKay's thinking was certainly not rubbished by Cameron or Clegg even though it is still very far from EV4EL. You can certainly hammer labour for avoiding it at all costs but you're going to be disappointed if you think Cammie will lead the charge on it since he's had ample opportunity to set out his own 'vision' yet very tellingly has not. There's plenty of tory backbenchers who are not so 'shy' on the subject. Which might just be why Cammie wants to keep so quiet on it. As usual.
    Mick "vision" isn't something I expect from Cameron.
  • Options
    YorkcityYorkcity Posts: 4,382
    SeanT said:

rcs1000 said:

SeanT said:

rcs1000 said:

I think pretty much all of the leading Afghan candidates are anti EU, so this is an important read across for UK elections next year

Still reckon NO will win the indy referendum by 60/40 at least? Or was it 70/30?
    I'll take bets on 6:4 or better, and I reckon the absolute will be closer to 2:1
    Seriously wrong, IMO.

If I had to call it now, I'd say NO will win 54/46. Way too close for comfort.
    Seant that sounds about right to me.

I will be a good result for the SNP carry on for another generation.

However I hope Yes wins , then Scotland can be truly Independent by not having to have an Independence party.

They then could get some real changes by having their own currency and head of state.
  • Options
    rcs1000rcs1000 Posts: 54,245
    SeanT said:

rcs1000 said:

SeanT said:

rcs1000 said:

I think pretty much all of the leading Afghan candidates are anti EU, so this is an important read across for UK elections next year

Still reckon NO will win the indy referendum by 60/40 at least? Or was it 70/30?
    I'll take bets on 6:4 or better, and I reckon the absolute will be closer to 2:1
    Seriously wrong, IMO.

Right - so I said 60:40, and you said 54:46. Split the difference 57:43.

£100?
  • Options
    rcs1000rcs1000 Posts: 54,245
    rcs1000 said:

£100?

I'm happy to take anyone's money on evens at 57:43 or better.
  • Options
    AndyJSAndyJS Posts: 29,395
    RodCrosby said:

Sean_F said:

AndyJS said:

It'll be interesting to see if UKIP can beat the LDs in London in the Euro elections.

Very likely they will. I'd expect UKIP to get 18-20% in London in the Euros.
    What! London has the biggest % of the LD membership and 7 MPs. No MEPs would be a shocker.
    London would be one of their better chances because of its large district magnitude (8).

Therefore, if the sum of the integer-multiples of the LD vote from the parties which beat them is less than 8 the LDs will win a seat.

I would estimate that if the LDs hold on in London, they should win at least 4 MEPs nationally...
    The four most likely are probably SE, SW, London and NW.
  • Options
    TCPoliticalBettingTCPoliticalBetting Posts: 10,819
    edited April 2014
    RodCrosby said:

Sean_F said:

AndyJS said:

It'll be interesting to see if UKIP can beat the LDs in London in the Euro elections.

What! London has the biggest % of the LD membership and 7 MPs. No MEPs would be a shocker.
    London would be one of their better chances because of its large district magnitude (8).
    Therefore, if the sum of the integer-multiples of the LD vote from the parties which beat them is less than 8 the LDs will win a seat.
    I would estimate that if the LDs hold on in London, they should win at least 4 MEPs nationally...
    Yes agreed. But in London they only got 13.7% and could therefore drop under the 9% level they really need in London.
  • Options
    RodCrosbyRodCrosby Posts: 7,737
    AndyJS said:

The four most likely are probably SE, SW, London and NW.

Yes, not necessarily in that order...
  • Options
    SocratesSocrates Posts: 10,322
    AndyJS said:

"The Tory revolt over Europe took a dramatic turn last night after senior Conservative David Davis called on the Government to open talks with Brussels on quitting the EU.

Former Tory chairman Mr Davis tore into David Cameron, accusing him of making a mess of his pledge to win back powers from the EU.

‘Scaremongers’ who said Britain would collapse if it decided to go it alone were talking nonsense, said Mr Davis. Quitting the EU would be like a ‘revolution’ and would boost UK jobs, wages, world power, arts and prestige, he added."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2597945/Get-ready-quit-EU-Davis-tells-Tories-tears-Cameron-predicts-UKIP-triumph-Euro-elections.html

Fantastic. A David Davis-led Tory party is one I could very definitely vote for. Properly eurosceptic, tough on mass immigration, strong on civil liberties and smart on international relations. He's the antithesis to David Cameron: has working class credibility and clearly believes in something too.
  • Options
    NinoinozNinoinoz Posts: 1,312
    JackW said:

Ninoinoz said:

There are few posters on PB who'd I term "a despicable character" but you fit squarely into that niche group.
    Thank you. Have you ever met me? And what do you know about me?

Perhaps you're showing your own prejudice here.
    JackW said:

Ninoinoz said:

Your shabby juxtaposition of gay marriage and child abuse is the reason why most people reject the patent bigotry that festers under the surface of those who are rabidly anti gay.
    Maria Miller is the minister responsible for the BBC.

Maria Miller was the minister who induced the SSM bill into the Commons.

It appears that reality (or the facts) are 'anti-gay'.
    JackW said:

Ninoinoz said:

The vast majority of rational folk know that gay people are no different from any other part of society - full of all the frailties and finer qualities that make up the human race. They are ............priests............
    Oh, yes, remind me what proportion of clerical child abuse victims in the USA were same sex?

81%. Ridiculously out of proportion with the presence of homosexuals in the population.

And why is it that organisations that are gay-friendly have had a child abuse scandal in recent years? [I do realise Savile was heterosexual]

Roman Catholic Church in the USA
    Penn State
    BBC
    British music schools

Now, correlation is not the same as causation, but it requires more explanation than some pro-gay rant from you.
  • Options
    TGOHFTGOHF Posts: 21,633
    edited April 2014
    malcolmg said:

TGOHF said:

game is as boring as watching paint dry, be very embarrassing if Rangers get beat today and currently they do not look like winners.
    Well they are a division below Raith - doing well to hang on 0-0 to the side from the division above.
  • Options
    DavidLDavidL Posts: 51,543
    Socrates said:

AndyJS said:

"The Tory revolt over Europe took a dramatic turn last night after senior Conservative David Davis called on the Government to open talks with Brussels on quitting the EU.

Former Tory chairman Mr Davis tore into David Cameron, accusing him of making a mess of his pledge to win back powers from the EU.

‘Scaremongers’ who said Britain would collapse if it decided to go it alone were talking nonsense, said Mr Davis. Quitting the EU would be like a ‘revolution’ and would boost UK jobs, wages, world power, arts and prestige, he added."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2597945/Get-ready-quit-EU-Davis-tells-Tories-tears-Cameron-predicts-UKIP-triumph-Euro-elections.html

Fantastic. A David Davis-led Tory party is one I could very definitely vote for. Properly eurosceptic, tough on mass immigration, strong on civil liberties and smart on international relations. He's the antithesis to David Cameron: has working class credibility and clearly believes in something too.
    He is an idiot.

• Options
    Yorkcity said:

SeanT said:

rcs1000 said:

SeanT said:

rcs1000 said:

Seriously wrong, IMO.

Seant that sounds about right to me.

It will be a good result for the SNP to carry on for another generation.

However I hope Yes wins , then Scotland can be truly Independent by not having to have an Independence party.

They then could get some real changes by having their own currency, and head of state.
  • Options
    SocratesSocrates Posts: 10,322
    DavidL said:

Socrates said:

AndyJS said:

He is an idiot.

That's the sort of intelligent debate I come to PB for.
  • Options
    AndyJSAndyJS Posts: 29,395

RodCrosby said:

Sean_F said:

AndyJS said:

Yes agreed. But in London they only got 13.7% and could therefore drop under the 9% level they really need in London.
    Exactly in line with their GB score.
  • Options
    JackWJackW Posts: 14,787
    @Ninoinoz

You revolting bigotry is evidenced from your own hand and needs little assistance from me to prove so.

You pollute PB and I regret deeply your presence on this site.
  • Options
    Socrates said:

DavidL said:

Socrates said:

AndyJS said:

He is an idiot.

He was born to a single mother, in York[3] on 23 December 1948.

A better back story to reach out.

• Options
    DavidLDavidL Posts: 51,543
    Socrates said:

DavidL said:

Socrates said:

AndyJS said:

He is an idiot.

Sorry Socrates but some things are barely worth discussing and the leadership qualities of a man who thought it was a good idea to have a bye election in one of the safest seats in the country to try and prove a point and then found himself out manouvred when the others simply refused to play is one of them.

Davies had been a pain ever since he lost to Cameron and this is just yet another example. Such indiscipline and inability to think ahead more than a few minutes at a time is why he would have been a disastrous leader.

• Options
    CharlesCharles Posts: 35,758
    Ninoinoz said:

Incidentally, on writing my reply to JackW, I was reminded of why Maria Miller is such a despicable character.

When the Jimmy Savile scandal exploded into the open, the Conservative Party conference was imminent.

So, what does the DCMS minister (Maria Miller) decide to address the conference about? Gay marriage.

So, gay marriage tops endemic child abuse in the nation's lead broadcaster? Only in Cameron's warped cabinet.

So you would have preferred her to try and make political capital out of some despicable actions by a dead man?
  • Options
    MarkSeniorMarkSenior Posts: 4,699

RodCrosby said:

Sean_F said:

AndyJS said:

FWIW and unlike Stuart Dickson I don't think it worth a great deal , the last 4 London sub samples in EU polls have had LD at 8/12/13 and 18%
  • Options
    perdixperdix Posts: 1,806
    Socrates said:

AndyJS said:

David Davis lives in a fantasy world. His unnecessary resignation cost him a place in the current cabinet.
    He is mistaken to think that "the Government" could open talks with Brussels to quit the EU. "The Government" is a coalition and the Libdums would veto that action.
    Right motives,poor judgement.

• Options
    rcs1000 said:

SeanT said:

rcs1000 said:

SeanT said:

rcs1000 said:

Seriously wrong, IMO.

£100?
    So yes 43 or above I win , no 57 or above you win , if so it is a bet
  • Options
    TGOHF said:

malcolmg said:

TGOHF said:

Well they are a division below Raith - doing well to hang on 0-0 to the side from the division above.
    LOL with at least 20 times the wage bill minimum. Ally's £850K a year wage will be significantly more than Raith turnover.
  • Options
    CharlesCharles Posts: 35,758
    DavidL said:

Socrates said:

AndyJS said:

He is an idiot.

With no self control or strategic thinking either
  • Options
    corporealcorporeal Posts: 2,549
    Ninoinoz said:

JackW said:

Ninoinoz said:

There are few posters on PB who'd I term "a despicable character" but you fit squarely into that niche group.
    Thank you. Have you ever met me? And what do you know about me?

Perhaps you're showing your own prejudice here.
    JackW said:

Ninoinoz said:

Your shabby juxtaposition of gay marriage and child abuse is the reason why most people reject the patent bigotry that festers under the surface of those who are rabidly anti gay.
    Maria Miller is the minister responsible for the BBC.

Maria Miller was the minister who induced the SSM bill into the Commons.

It appears that reality (or the facts) are 'anti-gay'.
    JackW said:

Ninoinoz said:

The vast majority of rational folk know that gay people are no different from any other part of society - full of all the frailties and finer qualities that make up the human race. They are ............priests............
    Oh, yes, remind me what proportion of clerical child abuse victims in the USA were same sex?

81%. Ridiculously out of proportion with the presence of homosexuals in the population.

And why is it that organisations that are gay-friendly have had a child abuse scandal in recent years? [I do realise Savile was heterosexual]

Roman Catholic Church in the USA
    Penn State
    BBC
    British music schools

Now, correlation is not the same as causation, but it requires more explanation than some pro-gay rant from you.

Firstly, surely the simplest explanation is that the Catholic church tends to have a lot more roles for boys than girls. Choirboys, altar boys etc.

Secondly your gay-friendly thing is false.

You wrongly specify the RCC in the USA since child abuse scandals have been happening in the RCC worldwide including places where the RRC certainly isn't gay friendly.

Equally I'd question your connection of modern gay-friendly organisations when referring to cases that happened decades ago.
  • Options
    foxinsoxukfoxinsoxuk Posts: 23,548
    @ninoinoz

an interesting article here on how gay marriage has become popular, gaining support every year: http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite/article/14855#.U0GCsrtZ6W8

I admit to being one of the converts. Initially I had thought it a pointless innovation, but in retrospect I was wrong.
  • Options
    WelshBertieWelshBertie Posts: 124

AndyJS said:

Leadership challenge in June?

AndyJS said:

Leadership challenge in June?

Davis is as subtle as Portillo on a BT sales line. He's mouthed off once too often. I doubt he'll get much support from the parliamentary party following his latest outburst. If anything it'll drive MP's further away from him.

• Options
    FlightpathFlightpath Posts: 4,012
    I agree with perdix and davidl about David Davis.
    My own opinion is that he did not think the tories could win or form a govrt at the time and engineered a resignation to shore up his own credentials. As a loser in a leadership election he was totally selfish and disloyal. He had a chance to serve his country and hois party and he turned it down.
    Speaking as a tory - and as a tory who would probably voted for him had I been a member - he disgusts me.

I also agree with the notion that most back bench tories cannot think more than 2 minutes ahead.
    Quite why they are getting worked up about the EU is a mystery to me. Its not going to go away even if we leave and if we put ourselves in the same situation as Norway to remain in the single market (do not anyone tell me the public would vote to leave the single market) we will still obey single market rules and free movement of labour. And pay into structural funds.
    There is minuscule difference and for this tiny difference backwoods tory MPs destroy their own party.
    Thick.
  • Options
    FlightpathFlightpath Posts: 4,012
    May I say how despicable I find Ninoinoz comments to be. Jimmy Saville has nothing to do with gay marriage. But clearly anti gay marriage and similar intolerance has got a lot to do with a lot of the vitriol directed at Cameron Miller the govt.
This discussion has been closed.