Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » The ComRes “East of England” poll that isn’t quite what the

13»

Comments

• Options
    Tim_BTim_B Posts: 7,669
    Tiger Woods has had back surgery and will miss The Masters.
  • Options
    dyedwooliedyedwoolie Posts: 7,786

Good evening, everyone.

Good evening and welcome to independant landslides for marginal UKIP gains
  • Options
    TheWatcherTheWatcher Posts: 5,262
    RobD said:

malcolmg said:

TUD, it is hardly worth replying to the crap these fannies post. They are always pathetic and can be shown to be peddling crap too easily.

I thought the fact that the legal advice didn't exist was a well-established fact...!
    Yup.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/scotland/10367759/Alex-Salmond-spent-20000-keeping-secret-non-existent-EU-legal-advice.html
  • Options
    Morris_DancerMorris_Dancer Posts: 61,058
    Mr. Woolie, are you suggesting UKIP gain Scotland?
  • Options

Mr. Woolie, are you suggesting UKIP gain Scotland?

Lol! No, that's a place there will definitely be no Kipper MPs.
    Indeed anywhere but Gt Yarmouth is unlikely.
  • Options
    Bayern Munich, it's just like watching Liverpool, but without the squillions of goals.
  • Options

Bayern Munich, it's just like watching Liverpool, but without the squillions of goals.

At both ends

• Options
    TheuniondivvieTheuniondivvie Posts: 40,484
    RobD said:

malcolmg said:

Nice to see Tireless is off to locate MH370: Her passive set is very good I believe.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26845118

Shame that we cannae af'urd as many subs as "Wee-Eck": Just think what those New troose; hotel-suites; nae. ez a wrong-un, ah Astute submarines will bring when Scotland fecks-off and gets a self-defence force.

Och-aye: Wanna' wait a' mo'....

Your idol is so insecure, that he spent £20,000 of taxpayers money in an attempt to keep non existent advice secret.

What does that make Dish Face and his merry men, 13 times as insecure?

'Eight Government departments have spent a total of £274,481.16 so far on legal fees trying to prevent the release of Charles's letters, Attorney General Dominic Grieve has disclosed.'

http://tinyurl.com/p96y784

Last time I checked, Charles' letters existed.

Who said they didn't?

'Mr Grieve has attempted to block their release, claiming they undermine the principle of the heir to the throne being politically neutral.'

'The Herald, Telegraph, Express and others have all dredged it up again to excoriate the Scottish Government for “wasting” just over £19,000 (or in newspaper arithmetic, “£20,000″) trying to uphold the principle of law officers being able to give advice in confidentiality.'

Defending a 'principle' ain't cheap.

Any word on how much Westminster has spent fobbing off FOIs on the costs of all their scaremo..sorry, detailed reports and papers on the all too evident foolhardiness of choosing Scottish independence?

• Options
    Danny Welbeck - The Poor Man's Emile Heskey
  • Options
    RobDRobD Posts: 59,046

RobD said:

malcolmg said:

Nice to see Tireless is off to locate MH370: Her passive set is very good I believe.

Shame that we cannae af'urd as many subs as "Wee-Eck": Just think what those New troose; hotel-suites; nae. ez a wrong-un, ah Astute submarines will bring when Scotland fecks-off and gets a self-defence force.

Your idol is so insecure, that he spent £20,000 of taxpayers money in an attempt to keep non existent advice secret.

'Eight Government departments have spent a total of £274,481.16 so far on legal fees trying to prevent the release of Charles's letters, Attorney General Dominic Grieve has disclosed.'

Who said they didn't?

'Mr Grieve has attempted to block their release, claiming they undermine the principle of the heir to the throne being politically neutral.'

'The Herald, Telegraph, Express and others have all dredged it up again to excoriate the Scottish Government for “wasting” just over £19,000 (or in newspaper arithmetic, “£20,000″) trying to uphold the principle of law officers being able to give advice in confidentiality.'

Any word on how much Westminster has spent fobbing off FOIs on the costs of all their scaremo..sorry, detailed reports and papers on the all too evident foolhardiness of choosing Scottish independence?

My point is they aren't spending taxpayers money preventing the release of something which didn't even exist in the first place.

• Options
    New Thread
  • Options
    Danny565Danny565 Posts: 8,091
    edited April 2014

AndyJS said:

Sheffield Hallam: Lab 5/1.

Solihull: LDs 2/1.

Good price for the LDs in Solihull, ultra marginal but trending away from Tory and Lib Dems awfully sticky there
    Solihull is probably the most nailed-on Tory gain from the Lib Dems. From my understanding, Lorely Burt is entirely dependent on tactical Labour voters -- the 8% that Labour got there in 2010 is a VAST understatement of their support judging by how they've progressed in other affluent suburbs around Birmingham in recent years (see Sutton Coldfield, where Labour in 2010 were only 3% below their 1997 level).

With Burt being one of the Lib Dems' leading Coalition cheerleaders, I think we could expect a 10-15% swing between Lib Dems and Labour in that seat, which would allow the Tories to comfortably take it even if their vote declines.
  • Options
    CyclefreeCyclefree Posts: 25,269
    antifrank said:

The hitch is when you get down to what you each mean by "better"...

Not really. That's what negotiations are for.

We want less EU interference. They want more German money. You can see the outline of a deal here...
    Are there any deep water harbours in Italy capable of hosting a nuclear submarine or two? Sadly not, I suspect.
    Well Naples has long had a NATO base though whether it's sensible to store nuclear submarines in an area prone to volcanic eruptions, earthquakes and tsunamis is another matter.

• Options
    TheuniondivvieTheuniondivvie Posts: 40,484

malcolmg said:

I don't consider any of them to be idols.

Unlike the Nats and Eck.

I'm surprised that there haven't been mass demonstrations against The Times for publishing cartoons mocking The Chosen One.
    Except you were bleating about your non-idol being called dish face while I couldn't give a flying **** what internet goons say about Eck.
  • Options
    fitalassfitalass Posts: 4,279
    edited April 2014
    The SNP will lose this Indy Referendum, but not before they have managed to split the Scottish people leaving a nasty hangover.

Union stays out fight for Union because it would destroy union (That's enough union - ed (no, not that one)).

Kevin Maguire ‏@Kevin_Maguire 5 mins
    Len McCluskey admits Unite not opposing Scottish independence because it would split his union

• Options
    Mick_PorkMick_Pork Posts: 6,530
    The UK’s serious-minded and capable Defence Secretary Philip Hammond told Andrew Marr on Sunday that he “didn’t think” it was he who had told the Guardian, a couple of days beforehand, that Scotland would be able to currency-share with the UK.

You can take that any way you like, but he also pointed out that he’d just spent the week in Washington DC.

http://ericjoyce.co.uk/

LOL

For some reason the PB tory 'supersleuths' and scottish tory surgers appear to have lost their taste for vengeance and sacking the tory minister who blurted out the truth about Osbrowne's incompetent currency posturing.

I wonder why?

:)
  • Options
    Mick_PorkMick_Pork Posts: 6,530

RobD said:

malcolmg said:

Who said they didn't?

Always remember the PB Golden Rule.

The PB tories are always wrong. The PB tories never learn.
  • Options
    TheWatcherTheWatcher Posts: 5,262
    Mick_Pork said:

RobD said:

malcolmg said:

Who said they didn't?

Always remember the PB Golden Rule.

The PB tories are always wrong. The PB tories never learn.
    Except it was tim's rule, not PBs.
  • Options
    Wulfrun_PhilWulfrun_Phil Posts: 4,655
    rcs1000 said:

I think Solihull is a toss up (50/50), so the libs are probably value.

If you think that it's a toss up whether the Conservatives can achieve a 0.15% swing against the Lib Dems, then nationally you think it is a toss up whether the Conservatives take more seats off the Lib Dems than the Lib Dems take off the Conservatives.

Seriously?
This discussion has been closed.