Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Housing: Who to blame and the solution – politicalbetting.com

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    MoonRabbitMoonRabbit Posts: 12,666

Leon said:

Leon said:

Leon said:

Leon said:

Having taken ayahuasca twice (and for other reasons) I am utterly convinced there is a much much deeper layer of reality; where consciousness entwines with the universe in some kind of divinely glittering double helix. A descending baroque staircase of beauty and meaning, made of the diamonds of time

Do I “know” this? Not in any scientific way. Do I believe this? No, it is more than “belief”

So what is the word? There isn’t one. But I have seen this and it is the case

“double helix”

Isn’t it scientifically proven the Strands of DNA entwine in certain way by singing song to each other?

If you are unaware of this science it’s spooky you used this phrase after ayahuasca
    What? They sing?? Yes I was unaware of this

Are you having a laugh?!
    No it’s true.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein_music#:~:text=Pink noise (the correlation structure,to music, it sounds musical.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/dna-makes-sweet-music/#

Certainly terms of seeing we don’t see reality with all the filters our DNA switched on, and things like those drugs mess with the brain filters for sure, but they probably mess with the sound filters too - there’s probably a background noise DNA switches off because we don’t need to constantly hear it, gets in tge way of hunting gathering and you subconsciously heard it and recognised it for what it was. The two strands of your own DNA singing tge song what made you.
    Fascinating

I absolutely believe ayahuasca throws open the doors of perception. All the reality that is normally filtered out - because we don’t need it to survive as am omnivorous but vulnerable ape on the plains of
    Africa - suddenly surges in. It is a flood of super reality - magnificent but terrifying - and I can see how you could drown. I can see why we filter it out. It is unnecessary and REALLY distracting

You’d get eaten by a leopard if you saw all that all the time, standing there like a star struck dork under the acacia
    Nope, it’s just drivel
    Take ayahuasca and get back to me
    Not you, her ridiculous drivel about DNA.
    How do they know what to do then, Mr Smarty turbopants, if they are not communicating with each other.

And if you concede they communicate, why can’t it be musical? Did you click the links to see how scientific this is?
    Hydrogen bonds, in the main. Rather well understood by science.
    * Pink noise (the correlation structure "1/f spectra") have been found in both musical signals and DNA sequences.[9]
    * Models with duplication and mutation operations, such as the "expansion-modification model" are able to generate sequences with 1/f spectra.[10]
    * When DNA sequences are converted to music, it sounds musical.[11][12]
    * Human Genome Project has revealed similar genetic themes not only between species, but also between proteins
This discussion has been closed.