Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

This looks good the LAB and Starmer – politicalbetting.com

1235»

Comments

• AlistairM said:

There is a remarkable lack of analysis of the latest YouGov poll, in stark contrast to that a few days earlier.

I can't put my finger on why.

Funny old world.

So I am on the YouGov panel and have been working my way up to the 50 quid payment for a while. As I've got closer to the points needed, I seem to get asked less and less. I don't think they want to pay me... Anyone else experience this?
    Yes!
    Speaking of YouGov. Got this on a question for them today. I'd love to know how many people select any of the options except "Watched TV"?

What is a flea market? What a revolting term.
  • Leon said:

Andy_JS said:

"GB News should be taken off air, says Conservative MP

Caroline Nokes calls for Ofcom to shut down the channel after it suspended Dan Wootton and Laurence Fox over a misogyny scandal"

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/09/28/caroline-nokes-gb-news-laurence-fox-ava-evans-dan-wootton/

If that's the case, then any channel, including the BBC, that has been involved in a scandal should be off air as well. It'd solve the Licence Fee problem at a stroke!
    The BBC didn’t get taken off air because of Savile, Rolf Harris (and all the many many others)

Yet GBNews SHOULD be taken off air because Lozza Fox said “I wouldn’t shag her”

Pfff. The agenda here is obvious. The liberal left and the broadcasting establishment are united in loathing and fearing GBNews. They can do one

On the other hand this shows GBNews is having an impact despite the derision heaped on its viewing figures
    That a Tory MP called for this is despicable. That person has no right to call themselves a Conservative, hope the voters register their rightful disgust come the election.
This discussion has been closed.