Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Is it Scötterdämmerung for the SNP? – politicalbetting.com

SystemSystem Posts: 11,019
edited March 2023 in General
Is it Scötterdämmerung for the SNP? – politicalbetting.com

Political Parties' Favourability in Scotland (2-5 March):Labour +10% (+3)SNP -1% (-13)Plaid Cymru -11% (-4)Liberal Democrats -13% (-1)Green Party -17% (-6)Conservative Party -34% (+4)Reform UK -34% (–)Alba -47% (-8)Changes +/- 26-27 Novemberhttps://t.co/rsaBQ09dsz pic.twitter.com/RW8vlzKXnf

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Test to see if the comments work.
  • Options
    NigelbNigelb Posts: 62,582

What are you expecting the comment to do ?
  • Options
    geoffwgeoffw Posts: 8,150
    The old ones are the best ones.
  • Options
    Nigelb said:

Sometimes if you use long headlines or non standard characters the comments don't always work.
  • Options
    RobDRobD Posts: 58,962

Nigelb said:

Sometimes if you use long headlines or non standard characters the comments don't always work.
    That’s the risk you take when using these strange foreign letters.
  • Options

Nigelb said:

Ah, you meant function.
  • Options
    RobD said:

Nigelb said:

That’s the risk you take when using these strange foreign letters.
    Well I wanted to compete with the zeitgeist and mention the works of somebody loved by Germans in the 1930s and 1940s.
  • Options
    Is the header saying Redfield & Wilton are rolling out the carpet for Labour ?
  • Options
    MarqueeMarkMarqueeMark Posts: 50,115
    Alba -8 will give Sturgeon a wry smile...

Tories +4 is also a bit of a lol....
  • Options
    FF43FF43 Posts: 15,710
    Indeed popularity of the SNP (-1) is plummeting to the depths reached by the Conservatives ( err .... -34 which apparently is an improvement)
  • Options
    dixiedeandixiedean Posts: 27,957
    Unfortunately for Labour the Westminster elections won't be by STV.
    They'd be winning a fair few if they were.
    But they aren't so they won't.
  • Options
    WhisperingOracleWhisperingOracle Posts: 8,503
    edited March 2023
    Andy_JS said:

Brilliant headline from Rod Liddle in the Sunday Times:

"Amazing that it should take a crisp-seller to show us how social media has fried our intelligence"

Amazing that it should take a crisp seller to raise any objection to a policy that may be internationally illegal, and not have any precedents in any other modern Western countries.

That's really why he's become a focus, I think, for support , outside the BBC's own staff; Labour had been silent before this, and within the BBC there's an increasing fear of Tory-populist domination at the management level , by a staff who are often these days fairly socially and economically conservative, but culturally liberal.
  • Options
    kinabalukinabalu Posts: 39,187
    I expect the SNP to ride this out ok unless they shock everyone and pick Regan as leader. To me she looks lightweight and tbh not capable of doing the job. In a word, Trussy.
  • Options
    FoxyFoxy Posts: 44,599

A massive leap from -38% net to -34%

I don't think Mr Ross is going to be FM soon.
  • Options
    kinabalu said:

I expect the SNP to ride this out ok unless they shock everyone and pick Regan as leader. To me she looks lightweight and tbh not capable of doing the job. In a word, Trussy.

She's the anti-Leadsom. h/t Mr Divvie

• Options
    CarnyxCarnyx Posts: 39,700
    Foxy said:

Better chance of replacing Mr Lineker. He'd at least come pre-approved on the political side, Mr Johnson having departed the scene.
  • Options
    pigeonpigeon Posts: 4,132
    We know how Westminster elections work in Scotland. The SNP spend the entire campaign bleating on about independence, and are guaranteed to walk away with most of the seats at the end of it because the Nationalist vote is united whereas the Unionist vote is split. And, whilst the Ruth Davidson-era Tories managed to pick up a dozen seats in 2017, they were disproportionately strong in the areas where support for independence was weakest, whereas most of Labour's prime targets are in Glasgow and surrounding areas where the inverse is true.

It hardly matters who is leading the SNP in this context. Zippy from Rainbow could win the next GE for the SNP. If Scottish Labour can make a dozen gains it will be doing very well indeed.
  • Options
    kinabalu said:

I hope you haven't put any money on her. Only chance she has is if every Yousafite has put her down as No 2 and vice versa for the Forbesites, but I don't think it will work that way. It's too much Yousaf vs the two.
  • Options
    Foxy said:

The trend is your friend....
  • Options
    kinabalu said:

In another word, Swinsony.
  • Options
    StuartinromfordStuartinromford Posts: 14,421
    dixiedean said:

Depends.

The way FPTP works is insanely non-linear. Unless your support is very localised, 20 percent can get you next to no seats and 45 percent can get you pretty much a clean sweep.

For the last couple of Uk general elections, Labour have been just below the "empty handed" threshold, and the SNP have been somewhat above the "win everything" one. There are goodish reasons to think that neither of those results will be the case next time.

And that matters for all of us, because the SNP are the ones propping the "Conservatives lose bigly without Labour winning" window open.
  • Options
    williamglennwilliamglenn Posts: 48,057

Andy_JS said:

"Amazing that it should take a crisp-seller to show us how social media has fried our intelligence"

Amazing that it should take a crisp seller to raise any objection to a policy that may be internationally illegal, and not have any precedents in any other modern Western countries.
    No precedents?
  • Options
    Nigelb said:

Is the header saying Redfield & Wilton are rolling out the carpet for Labour ?

Red carpet is so last year:

https://en.as.com/entertainment/why-has-the-2023-oscars-abandoned-the-red-carpet-n/
  • Options
    Labour most seats in Scotland has got to be a good bet surely
  • Options

Andy_JS said:

No precedents?
    You looking for some? Try Germany 1930s.
  • Options
    Carnyx said:

kinabalu said:

I hope you haven't put any money on her. Only chance she has is if every Yousafite has put her down as No 2 and vice versa for the Forbesites, but I don't think it will work that way. It's too much Yousaf vs the two.
    No betting position on this for me. I just did Yousaf @ 2.2 and closed him @ 1.6 locking in a hardly smug-city profit of £5.80. Still, pint of Stella if I get myself south of the river.
  • Options

Depends on the odds. You do realise they only have one MP at the moment.
  • Options
    edited March 2023

kinabalu said:

Hmm, ok, but I'm going to stick to mine.

Trussy: Lightweight and with the constant mulish certainty of always being right when always palpably wrong. A towering ineffectual.
  • Options

dixiedean said:

Depends.

The way FPTP works is insanely non-linear. Unless your support is very localised, 20 percent can get you next to no seats and 45 percent can get you pretty much a clean sweep.

For the last couple of Uk general elections, Labour have been just below the "empty handed" threshold, and the SNP have been somewhat above the "win everything" one. There are goodish reasons to think that neither of those results will be the case next time.

And that matters for all of us, because the SNP are the ones propping the "Conservatives lose bigly without Labour winning" window open.
    Well if course.
    Bit of an irony the LD's benefit from FPTP in Scotland.
    The problem for Labour, as @pigeon notes is the places they are in contention are the ones with strongest pro-Indy sentiment.
  • Options
    MaxPBMaxPB Posts: 37,607
    kinabalu said:

kinabalu said:

Hmm, ok, sort of, but I'm going to stick to mine. Lightweight and with the constant mulish certainty of always being right when always palpably wrong. A towering ineffectual.

Trussy.
    Truss managed to do one thing right, she shocked us out of our complacency and managed national decline by pointing at the very real issue that the UK is becoming a low growth zone.
  • Options
    Carnyx said:

The electoral calculus nowcast is SNP 41% and 40 seats, Labour 30% and 12 seats, Conservatives 17% and 4 seats. See what I mean about non-linearlity?

For Labour to pick up most seats, they need another hefty slug of SNP votes to swing to them. Which depends on the instincts and quality of the SNP's new leader.
  • Options
    Scott_xPScott_xP Posts: 32,929
    Fortunately the BBC sports boycott does not extend to the rugby.

We can see the highlights from Twickenham :)
  • Options
    kinabalu said:

kinabalu said:

Trussy: Lightweight and with the constant mulish certainty of always being right when always palpably wrong. A towering ineffectual.
    Both were idiots for thinking they could be PM.
  • Options
    williamglennwilliamglenn Posts: 48,057
    Carnyx said:

Andy_JS said:

No precedents?
    You looking for some? Try Germany 1930s.
    Were refugees trying to get into Germany in the 1930s a big issue?
  • Options
    MaxPB said:

kinabalu said:

kinabalu said:

Hmm, ok, sort of, but I'm going to stick to mine. Lightweight and with the constant mulish certainty of always being right when always palpably wrong. A towering ineffectual.

Trussy.
    Truss managed to do one thing right, she shocked us out of our complacency and managed national decline by pointing at the very real issue that the UK is becoming a low growth zone.
    She certainly shocked us, I'll give you that!

But has her tenure left us wised-up and energized, thus better placed to achieve higher sustainable growth? Rather the opposite, I fear.
  • Options

Carnyx said:

The electoral calculus nowcast is SNP 41% and 40 seats, Labour 30% and 12 seats, Conservatives 17% and 4 seats. See what I mean about non-linearlity?

For Labour to pick up most seats, they need another hefty slug of SNP votes to swing to them. Which depends on the instincts and quality of the SNP's new leader.
    Oh, quite. If Labour will insist on FPTP at Westminster but not Scotland ...

But equally, it's why I'd want to know what the odds on offer were before betting.
  • Options
    pigeonpigeon Posts: 4,132

Would require 24 gains on the current boundaries, and all of Labour's likely Scottish targets were won last time round by the SNP. The latter would have to shed half the constituencies it captured in 2019. Where is the wave of enthusiasm for the advent of Keir Starmer as PM in Scotland that's going to persuade great chunks of the SNP core vote to abandon them? Not happening.
  • Options

kinabalu said:

kinabalu said:

Ms Truss was PM. That wasn't wrong of her ...
  • Options
    pigeon said:

Would require 24 gains on the current boundaries, and all of Labour's likely Scottish targets were won last time round by the SNP. The latter would have to shed half the constituencies it captured in 2019. Where is the wave of enthusiasm for the advent of Keir Starmer as PM in Scotland that's going to persuade great chunks of the SNP core vote to abandon them? Not happening.
    Mr Starmer is also a bornagain Brexiter, too, which won't help gain the LD and SNP votes.
  • Options

kinabalu said:

kinabalu said:

Well one of them was crazy to think that - and probably didn't, not really - but the other one was absolutely right. She damn well made it!
  • Options
    Casemiro sent off.
    Can't have Southampton winning. Will put the bottom nine within 4 points!
  • Options
    Carnyx said:

kinabalu said:

kinabalu said:

Ms Truss was PM. That wasn't wrong of her ...
    That's right. Although it was also wrong. Very wrong.
  • Options
    Sunil_PrasannanSunil_Prasannan Posts: 49,274
    dixiedean said:

Casemiro sent off.

Gary Lineker was never ever sent off!
  • Options
    RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Posts: 1,157

dixiedean said:

Depends.

It's very much possible that Labour could win more seats than the SNP even if they win fewer overall votes given where their votes are concentrated. If the SNP's vote share falls to around 35% then seats in the central belt start falling like dominoes to Labour. Considering that the SNP under Sturgeon 'only' won 37% of the vote in 2017, then I very much think Forbes and Yousaf are 'capable' of winning 35% of the vote or less.
  • Options

dixiedean said:

Casemiro sent off.

Never even booked
  • Options
    Scott_xP said:

Lowlights, if you please.
  • Options
    ydoethurydoethur Posts: 67,204

dixiedean said:

Casemiro sent off.

Never even booked
    How many players can we say that off? I know Stanley Matthews was never booked either. Any others?
  • Options
    MexicanpeteMexicanpete Posts: 25,173
    dixiedean said:

Casemiro sent off.

Is Tim Davie overseeing VAR? Ball first!
  • Options

dixiedean said:

Casemiro sent off.

He hit the top of the ball, then straight into Alcaraz’s shin

Definitely a red
  • Options
    MexicanpeteMexicanpete Posts: 25,173

dixiedean said:

Casemiro sent off.

He hit the top of the ball, then straight into Alcaraz’s shin

Definitely a red
    Says a partisan poster. Up the Saints!
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

dixiedean said:

Casemiro sent off.

Never even booked
    How many players can we say that off? I know Stanley Matthews was never booked either. Any others?
    Portsmouth's Jimmy Dickinson?
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

dixiedean said:

Casemiro sent off.

Never even booked
    Bobby Charlton?

But it's probably more apt to just look at the modern game.
  • Options
    @Channel4

What does @edballs think of the @GaryLineker row?

He says ‘it’s been a catastrophic couple of days for the BBC’ and that Richard Sharp’s position as Chairman has become ‘totally untenable’

@afneil
    #AndrewNeilShow
    C4 6pm
  • Options
    Peter_the_PunterPeter_the_Punter Posts: 13,313
    edited March 2023
    ydoethur said:

dixiedean said:

Casemiro sent off.

Never even booked
    Ian Callaghan of Liverpool deserves a mention.

He was booked once in 857 games, and I think even that was some sort of mistake or misunderstanding. Considering the level of competition and the nature of the game back then I think that tops Lineker's record.
  • Options
    MaxPBMaxPB Posts: 37,607
    kinabalu said:

MaxPB said:

kinabalu said:

kinabalu said:

Trussy.

But has her tenure left us wised-up and energized, thus better placed to achieve higher sustainable growth? Rather the opposite, I fear.
    Well it's forced Hunt into full expensing of investment against corporation tax. That move has been rejected by the treasury as "too expensive" and lefties as "corporate welfare" for as long as I can remember. That he's being forced to implement it is a victory for Truss IMO and it will push up business investment and GDP by a pretty decent amount.

If the measure comes on Wednesday it will represent a significant change to the UK business environment. Previously we've had measly £250k capital allowances or the narrow super deduction. Full expensing opens up the firehose of cash companies have been sitting on.

What I'd love to see on top is a £50bn energy and industrial security fund for matched investment in economic resilience.
  • Options

dixiedean said:

Casemiro sent off.

Until Friday.
    Too much is attached to his record though, Pete.

He wasn't an especially clean or honest player, but he is smart. I know how he got away with it. I played at a decent amateur level until I was 35 and only got booked once. Yet I was, by common consent, a dirty player. How did I get away with it?

Never argued with referees. Too smart. :)
  • Options
    edited March 2023

ydoethur said:

dixiedean said:

Casemiro sent off.

Never even booked
    Ian Callaghan of Liverpool deserves a mention.

He was booked once in 857 games, and I think even that was some sort of mistake or misunderstanding. Considering the level of competition and the nature of the game back then I think that tops Lineker's record.
    I believe Callaghan was booked in the 1978 League Cup replay at Old Trafford, that Liverpool lost to Forest.

I know this because the guy standing next to me said "First time he's ever been booked...." He'd have done the job for a tenth of Lineker....
  • Options
    malcolmgmalcolmg Posts: 41,923
    kinabalu said:

If they pick Useless then they are stuffed , he will wreck the country in short order. They have already admitted to losing 50,000+ members and that will be less than reality for certain. Full of seat warmers now and not looking good for Scotland at all.
  • Options
    kinabalu said:

kinabalu said:

kinabalu said:

Well one of them was crazy to think that - and probably didn't, not really - but the other one was absolutely right. She damn well made it!
    Got the job. Patently wrong in thinking she could be PM.

"Women: know your limits!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w&ab_channel=BBCStudios
  • Options

Only if you are stark raving mad.
  • Options
    Carnyx said:

kinabalu said:

They have 50K+ spare votes going a begging Carnyx.
  • Options
    TazTaz Posts: 11,164
    malcolmg said:

Or if you have money to burn. Good afternoon Malc, hope you are well and enjoying the weather.

Will you be watching the Rugby.
  • Options
    MalmesburyMalmesbury Posts: 44,377
    Foxy said:

Foxy said:

Foxy said:

Foxy said:

Nigelb said:

Carnyx said:

Scott_xP said:

TOPPING said:

I think that Gary Lineker is very much associated with the BBC indeed is a face of the BBC.

Except he's not, unless you think the BBC also endorses Walkers crisps
    They have effectively, by allowing him to do both jobs at the same time
    Like they did with Andrew Neil and his many other jobs.

Did you get your knickers in a twist over that?

No, thought not.
    Did Neil flog grease, starch and salt to kids?
    So he was doing something legal, you want to ban legal things?
    Cor blimey, Gary’s got the righties supporting restricting unhealthy foods, some remarkable work in the goal area from the Leicester lad!
    I know.

More importantly.

I've done a Scotland thread, getting published this afternoon.
    Fantastic.

Now I don't have to watch the Scotland/Ireland rugby game.

Will AV get a mention? [Drools in anticipation.]
    No AV.

Two subtle Scottish puns though.
    Who could resist?
    *also slavers in anticipation*
    Not modern slavers, I hope ?
    Question - I am thinking of putting up a statue (group statute) to honour the men and women of the Libyan Coastguard.

I was thinking of Bristol - I understand they have a space there.

Any other suggestions?
    Do you support deporting asylum seekers to Libya without assessing their claims, if that is their nationality?
    I don’t support locking people up in Libya for the crime of trying to leave Libya. I doubt the Libyan Coast Guard cares about their asylum claims or any other matter associated with them.
    So if a Libyan asylum seeker arrived by dinghy here, would you deport him to Libya?

Or an Uighar asylum seeker to China?

I just want to be sure that you are comfortable with our government's policy.
    Well, you seem comfortable with the EU policy of stockpiling Africans in Libya…

It would rather depend on what his/her asylum application was about.
    Well under this government's legislation we wouldn't know what his asylum application was. It would automatically be disallowed and unheard.

So would you send him back to Libya under the new rules?
    I’ve said before that I don’t support the legislation.
    I hadn't realised that you opposed this governments position. My apologies.

Do you oppose the EU funding the Libyan Coastguard?

That has the effect, among other things, of making sure that no one they hold gets to claim asylum.
  • Options
    bigjohnowlsbigjohnowls Posts: 21,859
    Scott_xP said:

@Channel4

He says ‘it’s been a catastrophic couple of days for the BBC’ and that Richard Sharp’s position as Chairman has become ‘totally untenable’

@afneil
    #AndrewNeilShow
    C4 6pm

Scott_xP said:

@Channel4

@afneil
    #AndrewNeilShow
    C4 6pm

Thats what I have said consistently since this broke.

Lab spent the first period treating Lineker as a naughty child who had overstepped the mark and were happy for the BBC to discipline him

There fake Solidarity now is like everything else with SKS subject to change
  • Options
    Taz said:

malcolmg said:

Or if you have money to burn. Good afternoon Malc, hope you are well and enjoying the weather.

Or you think you can buy the position cheaply, a few more polls (of similar result) will cause it to move and then you sell it.
  • Options
    Mail gets it right for once.

• Options
    MaxPB said:

kinabalu said:

MaxPB said:

kinabalu said:

kinabalu said:

Trussy.

Well it's forced Hunt into full expensing of investment against corporation tax. That move has been rejected by the treasury as "too expensive" and lefties as "corporate welfare" for as long as I can remember. That he's being forced to implement it is a victory for Truss IMO and it will push up business investment and GDP by a pretty decent amount.

If the measure comes on Wednesday it will represent a significant change to the UK business environment. Previously we've had measly £250k capital allowances or the narrow super deduction. Full expensing opens up the firehose of cash companies have been sitting on.

What I'd love to see on top is a £50bn energy and industrial security fund for matched investment in economic resilience.
    That could be a good policy if the net impact is genuinely productive investment rather than tax fiddling and corporate profits boosted at the expense of the exchequer - hope so and let's see. But putting a big pro-Truss angle on it seems rather generous. A bit like those 'Corbyn won the argument' takes that used to go around in my circles to cushion the pain.
  • Options
    Taz said:

malcolmg said:

Afternoon Taz, weather has finally turned , light rain and grey today. I will be doing my best to watch rugby but lazed about all morning and now being forced to do jobs I was supposed to do earlier.
  • Options
    Has Eric ten men Haag got anything up his sleeve?
  • Options
    MaxPB said:

kinabalu said:

MaxPB said:

kinabalu said:

kinabalu said:

Trussy.

If they go full investment allowance - unlimited investment in productivity etc offset against tax - many I make the following suggestion?

Place member of the Tax Gap idiocracy at strategic points along the Russian frontline in Ukraine.

When the announcement is made, their heads will explode with a force of many megatons. Destroying the Russians and allowing Ukraine to advance unhindered.

There is a small possibility that will touch off a Global Thermonuclear war. But everything has a downside, so hey….
  • Options
    TazTaz Posts: 11,164
    Scott_xP said:

It was bad enough the first time.
  • Options
    Carol Vorderman
    @carolvorders
    ·
    6h
    ·
    BBC COMPLAINTS
    To make a complaint on lack of impartiality of
    A. The BBC CHAIRMAN Richard Sharp who helped Johnson to gain a loan of £800k
    B. BOARD DIRECTOR ROBBIE GIBB. Former No 10 Tory Comms director, co-founder of GB news
    Et al
    Please do so here 👇🏼

https://bbc.co.uk/contact/complaints/make-a-complaint/#/Complaint
  • Options
    Gina Miller
    @thatginamiller
    ·
    3h
    I'm hearing Richard Sharp will resign by the end of the day
  • Options
    DougSealDougSeal Posts: 11,138

Gina Miller
    @thatginamiller
    ·
    3h

What would Gina Miller know?
  • Options
    malcolmg said:

What do you reckon Malc? Yousaf leads on first prefs but Regan's transfers see Forbes over the line?
  • Options
    TOPPINGTOPPING Posts: 41,298
    Can someone please explain to me the new/different ball thing.

TIA
  • Options
    DougSeal said:

Gina Miller
    @thatginamiller
    ·
    3h

Tories definitely gone to defense from offense

Sharps position is untenable in an independent State Broadcaster
  • Options
    TOPPING said:

TIA

In my day the line out had to be taken with the same ball kicked off the field. You couldn’t game the system by having strategically placed balls favouring the home side if they wanted a quick line out. I haven’t really been keeping up with it though
  • Options
    edited March 2023

DougSeal said:

Gina Miller
    @thatginamiller
    ·
    3h

Again, you are implying that it ever has been defensible. It hasn't.

The reason I'm making an issue of this is because if he doesn't resign after being accused of corruption, why should he resign for being a fool?
  • Options

DougSeal said:

Gina Miller
    @thatginamiller
    ·
    3h

Okay, next question. How is SKS to blame?
  • Options
    DougSeal said:

TOPPING said:

TIA

In my day the line out had to be taken with the same ball kicked off the field. You couldn’t game the system by having strategically placed balls favouring the home side if they wanted a quick line out. I haven’t really been keeping up with it though
    So you're saying the new rule is a load of balls?
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

DougSeal said:

Gina Miller
    @thatginamiller
    ·
    3h

The reason I'm making an issue of this is because if he doesn't resign after being accused of corruption, why should he resign for being a fool?
    Will have to be dragged out

Hope its televised with commentary provided by team Lineker
  • Options
    TOPPING said:

TIA

If you want to take a 'quick' lineout, that is, before the line has formed, you have to use the ball that went out, and it must have only been touched by the player that throws it in
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

DougSeal said:

TOPPING said:

TIA

Is there a new rule?
  • Options
    TOPPINGTOPPING Posts: 41,298
    DougSeal said:

TOPPING said:

TIA

That seemed to be what happened but how could a ball favour one side or the other? They were drying it like crazy for example yesterday.

Plus it seemed like exactly there same thing happened with/to Ireland moments later and nothing was done/said.
  • Options
    DougSeal said:

DougSeal said:

Gina Miller
    @thatginamiller
    ·
    3h

Okay, next question. How is SKS to blame?
    He is not but his first instinct was to pick the wrong side before changing sides
  • Options
    DougSeal said:

ydoethur said:

DougSeal said:

TOPPING said:

TIA

Is there a new rule?
    Been the rule since quick line outs were allowed
  • Options
    DougSeal said:

ydoethur said:

DougSeal said:

TOPPING said:

TIA

Is there a new rule?
    The current rule, then?
  • Options
    Rashford’s a self tripping up cheat

Just like the rest
  • Options
    We are all Ireland today.
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

DougSeal said:

Gina Miller
    @thatginamiller
    ·
    3h

I'm tempted to say "this organisation does not tolerate failure", as if I'm in a loving pastiche of a Bond movie, but we all know that the organisation running the UK is incredibly tolerant of failure.
  • Options

We are all Ireland today.

Piss off
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

malcolmg said:

What do you reckon Malc? Yousaf leads on first prefs but Regan's transfers see Forbes over the line?
    Depends on the 50K ghost votes and who counts. I think it is more likely to be a banana republic vote count.
This discussion has been closed.