Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

DefSec Wallace now firm favourite for next PM – politicalbetting.com

SystemSystem Posts: 11,007
edited July 2022 in General
imageDefSec Wallace now firm favourite for next PM – politicalbetting.com

The news from Downing Street this morning about Boris Johnson’s intention has led to a huge shake-up of the next prime minister betting as the chart shows.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    IshmaelZIshmaelZ Posts: 21,830
    Meaningless at this stage
  • Options
    CarlottaVanceCarlottaVance Posts: 59,576
    He may not run - who he supports will be key.
  • Options
    LOL @ starmer backers
  • Options
    OmniumOmnium Posts: 9,748
    IshmaelZ said:

Story of your life!

(Sorry :), and I'm sure not true. )
  • Options
    Omnium said:

IshmaelZ said:

Story of your life!

(Sorry :), and I'm sure not true. )
    Naah, "at this stage" would be wholly superfluous.
  • Options
    carnforthcarnforth Posts: 3,174
    Europe’s most dangerous snake lives in your neck of the woods:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vipera_ammodytes

Not very dangerous on a world scale, though.

(FPT, for the safety of Leon, drunkenly scrambling back to his lodgings tonight…)
  • Options
    FarooqFarooq Posts: 10,775
    carnforth said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Gove

(FPT, for the safety of Leon, drunkenly scrambling back to his lodgings tonight…)

I thought it was Scottish
  • Options
    Irrelevant but amusing:

UK, BallotBox Seat Estimate (polling data from @RedfieldWilton, 7th July)

🔴 Labour majority of 70 seats

🔴 Lab 360 (+158)
    🔵 Con 217 (-148)
    🟡 SNP 28 (-20)
    🟠 Lib Dem 23 (+12)
    🟢 Plaid 2 (-2)
    🟢 Grn 1 (n/c)
    ⚪️ Oth 19 (n/c)

Seat chgs. w/ 2019 election.

https://twitter.com/ballotboxmedia/status/1545082450967203840
  • Options
    Farooq said:

carnforth said:

Gove or Sturgeon?
  • Options
    carnforth said:

Farooq said:

carnforth said:

Gove or Sturgeon?
    You might want to carefully reread the quote part of my message :wink:
  • Options
    Farooq said:

carnforth said:

I thought we had agreed it was Rt Hon Memb for Stratford on Avon
  • Options
    Luckyguy1983Luckyguy1983 Posts: 25,313
    carnforth said:

That was written before Nadihm Zahawi’s antics today.
  • Options
    numbertwelvenumbertwelve Posts: 5,437
    Sunak is too high; Truss too low. Otherwise those seem to be fair odds.
  • Options
    ApplicantApplicant Posts: 3,379
    kyf_100 said:

Before there is a new thread (I assume it's getting published now, it always does when I post!).

I've longed believed that an incoming PM in this manner should hold a GE within six months to take advantage of a bounce in the polls. Excepting MacMillian, no incoming party leader has won more seats at the next GE if they've left it more than 6 months (Boris won seats, but his GE was five months after his appointment).

So..... do we think the next Prime Minister will hold a GE, either in October or (possibly) next May; or will they hold on till the death as they almost always do?

In six months time, we'll be looking at rolling blackouts, freezing pensioners, and petrol at god-knows-what-cost.

People haven't quite grasped the scale of the energy crisis yet.
    As it happens, I noticed today that diesel has ticked down a fraction compared with Sunday.
  • Options
    Farooq said:

carnforth said:

Farooq said:

carnforth said:

Gove or Sturgeon?
    You might want to carefully reread the quote part of my message :wink:
    Arf.

In my defence, I am halfway down pint three.
  • Options
    dixiedeandixiedean Posts: 27,945
    "No fiscal decisions".
    So what happens about public sector pay?
    Do we have to wait for the Tory Party to make their mind up?
  • Options
    James Caan RIP.
  • Options
    CookieCookie Posts: 11,363
    IshmaelZ said:

LOL @ starmer backers

Why?
  • Options
    CarnyxCarnyx Posts: 39,592
    edited July 2022
    dixiedean said:

"No fiscal decisions".

Oh, yes. They'll be delighted to blame the delay on a ready-made scapegoat, assuming he does Chequers-block till the autumn.
  • Options
    wooliedyedwooliedyed Posts: 6,913
    dixiedean said:

"No fiscal decisions".

Parliament goes into recess in 2 weeks, nothing was going to be passed anyway. Anything urgent i guess will be dealt with as a cabinet
  • Options
    boulayboulay Posts: 3,884
    James Caan has died. Don’t know if it was down to bad elf or just natural old age. There should be no misery about his passing but rejoicing in his Sonny disposition.
  • Options
    Cookie said:

IshmaelZ said:

LOL @ starmer backers

Why?
    Because they got the big call wrong
  • Options
    dixiedean said:

James Caan RIP.

RIP.

“The Godfather box set is great - you can watch one and two, and do coke off of three.” - Artie Lange
  • Options
    bigglesbiggles Posts: 4,339
    IshmaelZ said:

LOL @ starmer backers

😢 😢
  • Options

'High' as in chance or price? The old terms of 'too long' or 'too short' at least clearly refer to the odds - and thus too short will always mean the price should be higher and thus the chance lower.
  • Options
    bigglesbiggles Posts: 4,339
    dixiedean said:

"No fiscal decisions".

The decisions have technically been taken I think. The boundaries of what’s offered I mean. The agreements are now with Dpts to strike.
  • Options
    numbertwelvenumbertwelve Posts: 5,437
    Omnium said:

'High' as in chance or price? The old terms of 'too long' or 'too short' at least clearly refer to the odds - and thus too short will always mean the price should be higher and thus the chance lower.
    Sorry, Ill be clearer, Sunak too short, Truss too long.
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Hah, on Sky, Mellor tells us that a bad horse race is when you don't know the winner.
  • Options
    The favourite isn't even assembling a team. I await evidence he isn't a non-runner.
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    biggles said:

dixiedean said:

"No fiscal decisions".

The decisions have technically been taken I think. The boundaries of what’s offered I mean. The agreements are now with Dpts to strike.
    Yeah, i assume he means no economic relaunch, no emergency budgets etc. Just business as usual/per existing arrangements till the new PM is in place. Theres onky 2 weeks of sitting anyway, nothing would have been passed that now won't, the big speeches planned were naked attempts to stay in power with little grip on reality anyway

Edit - also suggests he is not 'up to something' hopefully
  • Options
    biggles said:

dixiedean said:

"No fiscal decisions".

Strike being the operative word.
    Who has the authority to negotiate?
  • Options

Omnium said:

Sorry, Ill be clearer, Sunak too short, Truss too long.
    Sunak is too short (puns aside), but Truss is for me the unfathomable factor in this.
  • Options
    dixiedean said:

biggles said:

dixiedean said:

"No fiscal decisions".

Secretary of state. There is a cabinet, it goes on doing its job just as it always does between leaders. Department budgets are all in place, that hasnt gone away
  • Options
    JonathanJonathan Posts: 20,901
    As someone who wants a Labour government next time, only one of that list concerns me. None have the electoral appeal of Boris.
  • Options
    DecrepiterJohnLDecrepiterJohnL Posts: 24,242
    Rishi's end-of-July polling might benefit a bit from the NIC threshold rise (so effective payrise) that hits payslips this month (assuming people remember it was the old Chancellor who made this happen, not the new one).
  • Options
    Sunil_PrasannanSunil_Prasannan Posts: 49,211
    Big Dog or Pig Dog?
  • Options
    Right. Here’s how Boris reached his decision to quit, per those who talked to him today. 1/

https://twitter.com/benrileysmith/status/1545090107807617027
  • Options
    FoxyFoxy Posts: 44,531
    boulay said:

James Caan has died. Don’t know if it was down to bad elf or just natural old age. There should be no misery about his passing but rejoicing in his Sonny disposition.

Misery at the news.
  • Options
    Oh fucking brilliant we all get to hear about how much each cundidate is a loving father/mother/wife/husband. Next up they'll all be snapped going for a jog or chatting jovially with local business owners. Fuck this.
  • Options
    edited July 2022

biggles said:

dixiedean said:

"No fiscal decisions".

Yeah, i assume he means no economic relaunch, no emergency budgets etc. Just business as usual/per existing arrangements till the new PM is in place. Theres onky 2 weeks of sitting anyway, nothing would have been passed that now won't, the big speeches planned were naked attempts to stay in power with little grip on reality anyway

Edit - also suggests he is not 'up to something' hopefully
    There was a joint speech on the economy planned, according to Sunaks letter Tuesday.
  • Options
    RogerRoger Posts: 18,891
    Foxy said:

boulay said:

Misery at the news.
    Yes he had some memorable films behind him.
  • Options
    stodgestodge Posts: 12,828
    Early evening all :)

Another remarkable day and to be honest I'm still trying to process what has happened.

Johnson's "farewell speech" (the first, I fear, of many) was long on self-justification and short on contrition. Rather like Thatcher, I suspect he sees himself as a victim of treachery and of weak colleagues and will be seething internally about the injustice and the hopes and pledges of a changed Britain unrealised.

As I've said over the past few evenings, this was his life's ambition, his goal, to be Prime Minister and he connived, conspired and contrived over nearly two decades to achieve that goal.

Perhaps he came to realise he wasn't good enough for the job he always wanted - it is a supremely challenging role and very few are capable of doing the job well and fewer still for any length of time and those who take the job are nearly always diminished by it.

The truth now is he is a man who will forever live in the past tense - defined by what he was and what he did not what he could still achieve. He failed not only because he was ill-suited for the unique challenges of early 2020s political life but because for all his research he failed to understand the basics - the ends do not always justify the means and how you comport yourself in office is as important if not more important than any list of achievements whether real or imagined.

It's a trait on here those who are not members of or indeed are ill-disposed toward a political party are usually the first to jump in with opinions about who should lead that party. I will simply say it is for the Conservative Parliamentary Party and perhaps the membership to choose the next Party leader and Prime Minister and leave it at that.

As to whether Boris Johnson should stay as PM, it seems he has accepted the Party's terms but will no longer be primus inter pares.
  • Options
    turbotubbsturbotubbs Posts: 15,125
    Farooq said:

Oh fucking brilliant we all get to hear about how much each cundidate is a loving father/mother/wife/husband. Next up they'll all be snapped going for a jog or chatting jovially with local business owners. Fuck this.

No ones making you watch.
  • Options
    Shots fired in the Tory leadership contest already.

Jacob Rees-Mogg tears into Rishi Sunak: “Rishi Sunak was not a successful Chancellor. He was a high tax Chancellor, and he was a Chancellor who was not alert to the inflationary problem."

https://twitter.com/kateferguson4/status/1545100038581395460
  • Options
    If you could combine Sunak’s common touch, with Truss’ calm warmth, Wallace’s charisma, Mordants experience, Javid’s powerful voice, Hunts colourful personality, Zahawi’s integrity, Tugenhats recognition and Raabs modesty you’d have a great candidate.
  • Options
    Jonathan said:

As someone who wants a Labour government next time, only one of that list concerns me. None have the electoral appeal of Boris.

Mordaunt is the best of the runners. Brexity (that much is a certainty anyway) but socially liberal. She would jettison the creepy culture war stuff.
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Foxy said:

boulay said:

Misery at the news.
    Rollerball is probably the most influential movie in my life. A friend's father worked at Pinewood. We replayed Rollerball. I've thus been knocked senseless by the strike of a real Rollerball glove.

(Edit: not totally sure it was Pinewood - lot's of film stuff in the family, and no before you ask my mother's just no vinyl)
  • Options

Farooq said:

No ones making you watch.
    I think it's pretty clear from the "fuck this" that intend not to, but thanks for calling.
  • Options
    “None of the above” tied in second place with Mordaunt just behind Wallace among Con members:

https://twitter.com/GuidoFawkes/status/1545100342936965124
  • Options
    LeonLeon Posts: 46,849
    carnforth said:

It deffo wasn’t that. It was a thick mid brown slightly malevolent looking thing. About 120 cm long. Slithered away at a medium speed, along the path in front

On the drive to my riverside bar I just saw another snake (dead) and a tortoise (alive). This place is fervent with life, I love it

Rijeka Crnojevika is precisely where I am. Right next to this bridge. Having some homemade white wine delivered by a shiningly beautiful Montenegrin girl

Sigh. I love travel

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rijeka_Crnojevića_bridge
  • Options
    dixiedean said:

biggles said:

dixiedean said:

"No fiscal decisions".

The CoE was agitating last week for 9% for teachers. Let's see if he sticks to that.
  • Options
    TOPPINGTOPPING Posts: 41,249
    Omnium said:

Foxy said:

boulay said:

Misery at the news.
    Rollerball is probably the most influential movie in my life. A friend's father worked at Pinewood. We replayed Rollerball. I've thus been knocked senseless by the strike of a real Rollerball glove.
    If you're in the Rollerball zone then you must add Jaws and The Warriors as as influential in your life. Shirley.
  • Options
    Foxy said:

dixiedean said:

biggles said:

dixiedean said:

"No fiscal decisions".

The CoE was agitating last week for 9% for teachers. Let's see if he sticks to that.
    New teachers, I believe. 5% more widely.
  • Options
    Leon said:

carnforth said:

It deffo wasn’t that. It was a thick mid brown slightly malevolent looking thing. About 120 cm long. Slithered away at a medium speed, along the path in front

On the drive to my riverside bar I just saw another snake (dead) and a tortoise (alive). This place is fervent with life, I love it

Rijeka Crnojevika is precisely where I am. Right next to this bridge. Having some homemade white wine delivered by a shiningly beautiful Montenegrin girl

Sigh. I love travel

Lol. Which twat off-topicked this? I was replying to some helpful speculation about the snake I saw earlier. It’s a conversation, dick
  • Options

Foxy said:

dixiedean said:

biggles said:

dixiedean said:

"No fiscal decisions".

Still more than was on the table from Big Dog and Sunak.
  • Options
    ydoethurydoethur Posts: 67,109

Jacob Rees-Mogg tears into Rishi Sunak: “Rishi Sunak was not a successful Chancellor. He was a high tax Chancellor, and he was a Chancellor who was not alert to the inflationary problem."

Jacob Rees Mogg was not a success as a human being. He was a high density politician, and one who was not alert to the overinflatedness of his ego.
  • Options
    Dom Cummings is having some fun. Much prefer to read him than the ghastly crocodile tears or worse. Disciples like Theresa Villiers all but crying on air
  • Options
    Farooq said:

Well, if they hadn't 'fucked this' they wouldn't be parents,would they?
  • Options
    Farooq said:

You seem to have regenerated as a tremendously embittered, exceedingly angry man, spitting bile at other commenters and infuriated by virtually any subject

Are you OK? That’s a sincere question, not an attempt to provoke
  • Options
    TheValiantTheValiant Posts: 1,699
    FPT @kle4 :
    kle4 said:

Andy_JS said:

Nicola Sturgeon has seen off three Tory prime ministers.

I hate that expression. Seeing off suggests someone was key to the other going, which is not always so.
    It's just like Corbyn said. I was present, but not involved.
    Same as when people said Corbyn saw off two Conservative Prime Ministers........
    (Which he didn't really - he was present, but not involved)
  • Options
    EPGEPG Posts: 6,001
    Zahawi's advantage is his good judgement. His disadvantage is his terrible judgement that he holds about the same issues at the same time.
  • Options
    TOPPING said:

Omnium said:

Foxy said:

boulay said:

Misery at the news.
    If you're in the Rollerball zone then you must add Jaws and The Warriors as as influential in your life. Shirley.
    Jaws was huge! Not quite so influential though. I have no idea who or what 'the warriors' are.
  • Options
    Foxy said:

Foxy said:

dixiedean said:

biggles said:

dixiedean said:

"No fiscal decisions".

Still more than was on the table from Big Dog and Sunak.
    Not quite. They had offered the 5%. They just hadn't offered any money to actually, y'know, pay for it.

Whether Zahawi will be different - well, let's see, but my money's on 'no.'
  • Options
    Foxy said:

Jonathan said:

Mordaunt is the best of the runners. Brexity (that much is a certainty anyway) but socially liberal. She would jettison the creepy culture war stuff.
    Mordant is trading on anonymity, not a long term value. I do not expect ambitious people like Truss to accept playing second fiddle to her. It could be brutal as she navigates economic and political choppy waters. At best a roll of the dice. Not one to worry about.
  • Options
    Jonathan said:

Foxy said:

Jonathan said:

Mordant is trading on anonymity, not a long term value. I do not expect ambitious people like Truss to accept playing second fiddle to her. It could be brutal as she navigates economic and political choppy waters. At best a roll of the dice. Not one to worry about.
    It's going to be fairly brutal for anyone as they attempt to do that.
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    I have just ordered eel

I’m not sure I’ve eaten eel outside smoked eel at posh London gaffs and eel in Chinese dishes. It is from the Rijeka Crnojevika, which rolls by right underneath this tavern
  • Options
    edited July 2022

Jacob Rees-Mogg is just a lightweight who has never held any of the Great Offices of State. Pay him no mind.
  • Options
    TazTaz Posts: 11,058
    Roger said:

Dom Cummings is having some fun. Much prefer to read him than the ghastly crocodile tears or worse. Disciples like Theresa Villiers all but crying on air

I guess we are no longer like Mugabe’s Zimbabwe or North Korea now Boris has quit, Rogerdamus ?
  • Options
    Leon said:

I have just ordered eel

I’m not sure I’ve eaten eel outside smoked eel at posh London gaffs and eel in Chinese dishes. It is from the Rijeka Crnojevika, which rolls by right underneath this tavern

Your account is electric.
  • Options
    nico679nico679 Posts: 4,734
    Foxy said:

Jonathan said:

Great hair , she has that Bondish look but sadly when you look past that she’s another EU hater and gave a disgraceful speech in the USA.

• Options
    Casino_RoyaleCasino_Royale Posts: 55,267
    Truss is probably my best result if she wins, together with Hunt.

But she won't. Too many MPs think she's nuts. Hunt has been bracketed (unfairly) as an arch-Remainer and the members won't wear him, so I doubt he'll win either.
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

Jonathan said:

Foxy said:

Jonathan said:

It's going to be fairly brutal for anyone as they attempt to do that.
    Quite. So you need someone who can command the team from day one and deal with egos. It would be hugely difficult for Mordant to do that. The will be plenty of ambitious people eyeing the role after an election.
  • Options
    Very funny put down by Emily Thornberry. Saying in hushed tones how proud she was to be facing Suella Braverman as she awaited her call from the Palace.
  • Options
    Daveyboy1961Daveyboy1961 Posts: 3,379
    ydoethur said:

Jacob Rees Mogg was not a success as a human being. He was a high density politician, and one who was not alert to the overinflatedness of his ego.
    Lord Snooty from the Bash Street kids.
  • Options
    Roger said:

Very funny put down by Emily Thornberry. Saying in hushed tones how proud she was to be facing Suella Braverman as she awaited her call from the Palace.

Would that be Lady Nugee? She presumably knows about moving in palace circles.
  • Options
    Roger said:

The Hanwell Palace?
  • Options

This is good tho. The Tories need a proper bust-up, because right now they are adrift. We need swung punches and blood on the rug. We need a victor who wins with the best policies and the right personality to deliver them

I have almost zero confidence this will happen
  • Options
    nico679 said:

Foxy said:

Jonathan said:

Great hair , she has that Bondish look but sadly when you look past that she’s another EU hater and gave a disgraceful speech in the USA.

"My god, Penny has a fabulous body. I bet she shags like a minx. How do I tell her that, because of the Unfreezing Tory Leadership Process, I have no inner monologue? I hope I didn't say that out loud just now."
  • Options
    Jonathan said:

Love the way you don't say who it is 'just in case' it might influence the Tories in selecting them.
  • Options

Truss is probably my best result if she wins, together with Hunt.

But she won't. Too many MPs think she's nuts. Hunt has been bracketed (unfairly) as an arch-Remainer and the members won't wear him, so I doubt he'll win either.

An airhead not much better than Nadine who likes dressing up. They need another one of those like a hole in the head
  • Options
    Leon said:

This is good tho. The Tories need a proper bust-up, because right now they are adrift. We need swung punches and blood on the rug. We need a victor who wins with the best policies and the right personality to deliver them

I have almost zero confidence this will happen
    That quote from Mogg that the Tory government was not alert to inflation is hugely useful. More please.
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

Leon said:

I have just ordered eel

Your account is electric.
    Moray travelogue.
  • Options
    Leon said:

Leon said:

carnforth said:

Sigh. I love travel

Lol. Which twat off-topicked this? I was replying to some helpful speculation about the snake I saw earlier. It’s a conversation, dick
    I wouldn't worry. More often than not it's fat finger syndrome.

Even if it's not, just ignore it.
  • Options
    NickPalmerNickPalmer Posts: 21,321
    dixiedean said:

The favourite isn't even assembling a team. I await evidence he isn't a non-runner.

"The defence secretary, Ben Wallace, is thinking of his family as he considers whether to stand to be Conservative leader, Sky News is reporting.

He has three children. “He is a very committed family man,” one ally told the broadcaster. " (Guardian blog)

My guess is he'll go for it, but he needs to decide pretty snappily. MPs will be back in their constituencies now, and by Monday a lot of them will have been hoovered up by the teams who were already prepared.

Hunt, similarly. If he's planning to run, he's keeping very quiet about it.
  • Options
    Jonathan said:

If you could combine Sunak’s common touch, with Truss’ calm warmth, Wallace’s charisma, Mordants experience, Javid’s powerful voice, Hunts colourful personality, Zahawi’s integrity, Tugenhats recognition and Raabs modesty you’d have a great candidate.

Are you defecting?
  • Options
    LostPasswordLostPassword Posts: 15,104

Right. Here’s how Boris reached his decision to quit, per those who talked to him today. 1/

The self-serving rubbish in an attempt to rehabilitate him starts immediately. A "moment of clarity" for goodness sake. And hinting at the Queen playing a role.
  • Options
    Andy_JSAndy_JS Posts: 26,466
    Is Ben Wallace actually standing?
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

Roger said:

The Hanwell Palace?
    https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?search=Sunil060902+Hanwell+2022&title=Special:MediaSearch&go=Go&type=image
  • Options

nico679 said:

Foxy said:

Jonathan said:

"My god, Penny has a fabulous body. I bet she shags like a minx. How do I tell her that, because of the Unfreezing Tory Leadership Process, I have no inner monologue? I hope I didn't say that out loud just now."
    Signal box chat?
  • Options
    Omnium said:

TOPPING said:

Omnium said:

Foxy said:

boulay said:

Misery at the news.
    Jaws was huge! Not quite so influential though. I have no idea who or what 'the warriors' are.
    https://youtu.be/--gdB-nnQkU

Seminal gang film from NYC.

• Options
    DecrepiterJohnLDecrepiterJohnL Posts: 24,242

Roughly what some of us thought would happen. Yesterday was too frenetic with PMQs, the Liaison Committee, and resignations on the half-hour. Once given time to reflect, it became obvious to Boris the game was up.
  • Options

Jonathan said:

Love the way you don't say who it is 'just in case' it might influence the Tories in selecting them.
    Well we wouldn’t want to make it easy now would we. Do you get a vote this time around? A reduced Tory membership means that each vote is pretty influential.
  • Options
    Andy_JSAndy_JS Posts: 26,466
    Leon said:

Leon said:

carnforth said:

Sigh. I love travel

It was probably Farooq.
  • Options

So who is the continuity Bojo that RM is rooting for?
  • Options
    Leon said:

Leon said:

carnforth said:

Sigh. I love travel

They're just jealous.
  • Options
    Andy_JS said:

Leon said:

Leon said:

carnforth said:

Sigh. I love travel

It was probably Farooq.
    I'm usually to blame for most things
  • Options
    Foxy said:

Omnium said:

TOPPING said:

Omnium said:

Foxy said:

boulay said:

Misery at the news.
    https://youtu.be/--gdB-nnQkU

Seminal gang film from NYC.

Seems I was wise to miss it.
  • Options
    CarnyxCarnyx Posts: 39,592
    Farooq said:

Andy_JS said:

Leon said:

Leon said:

carnforth said:

Sigh. I love travel

It was probably Farooq.
    I'm usually to blame for most things
    A commendable rule of thumb.
  • Options
    IshmaelZ said:

So who is the continuity Bojo that RM is rooting for?
    Please, please, please - not himself!

But more likely if he's looking for an overrated sex maniac with a weird way of speaking and no clue whatsoever, he'll be looking to Truss.
  • Options
    Andy_JS said:

Is Ben Wallace actually standing?

Works better as a Rishi joke.
This discussion has been closed.